Garden of Eden Free Seeds...

Rant and Rave about The Canna Trade.
earth

Post by earth »

DaddyzCrazy wrote:SERIOUSLY!!!!!!

Take your garbage back to CW and leave this community alone. Earth you spinelss piece of shit! Nobody wants your poly hack freebies anyhow!

Moio you ain't gonna start a bunch of shit here. YOU WILL GET booted, in a heartbeat! Go back to the only site on the web that will take you...

DC.
think you donated to the GOE free seeds in all honesty and correct me if I am wrong.... did you not donated the Cheesy Chunk F2's bred from Canacopias stock..

earth

Post by earth »

Moiorising wrote:EARTHS A FORKED TONGUED DOUBLE TALKING THEIVING LITTLE SCAM WHO THINKS THE gscs STUPID SHITS --------------LEGAL------------------------------
N LIKES TO THREATEN PEOPLE HE CLAIMS AS SUPPORTERS WITH LAW ENFORCEMENT! FUCK THIS DOG FUCKING GIMP :wave:

earth "moio your donation to us, seems to be one of a nature that could be consider a concern if leo came prying around here, imho+ç"
unfortunantly, unable to post the comments from our shoutbox comments here, due to it being restricted for members viewing only, so will only suggest if anyone care to read them, become a member, as the comments, including the one themoio has posted, as alll, need to be taken in a certain context and is important, as the comment was in response, to themoio(Moiorising) saying he was contacting someone to make a complaint about us and it was suggested that the person(s) being contacted might view their comments made, as in threats to cause bodily harm to members, sending seeds to us, etc., was one of concern, to us and to anyone moio contacted, with complaints against us, etc., as their were some abusive comments made under this account and several other previous ones, were members felt that suspension was in order and we allowed moio the opportunity, membership again, thinking maybe we could resolve some issues and disagreements, etc., that exist and themoio account self deleted and the account was restored in order to preserve the member associated with the comments, as some were made towards elite genetics by moio and it is possible someone complained about him and tried to say it was their child ripping off funds from them to buy beans, as that sounds like a comment we heard before, from some member who was complaining once upon a time at CW.

:arrow:

earth

Post by earth »

Moiorising wrote:earth

[unfortunantly, unable to post the comments from our shoutbox comments here, due to it being restricted for members viewing only, so will only suggest if anyone care to read them, become a member, as the comments, including the one themoio has posted, as alll, need to be taken in a certain context and is important, as the comment was in response, to themoio(Moiorising) saying he was contacting someone to make a complaint about us and it was suggested that the person(s) being contacted might view their comments made, as in threats to cause bodily harm to members, sending seeds to us, etc., was one of concern, to us and to anyone moio contacted, with complaints against us, etc., as their were some abusive comments made under this account and several other previous ones, were members felt that suspension was in order and we allowed moio the opportunity, membership again, thinking maybe we could resolve some issues and disagreements, etc., that exist and themoio account self deleted and the account was restored in order to preserve the member associated with the comments, as some were made towards elite genetics by moio and it is possible someone complained about him and tried to say it was their child ripping off funds from them to buy beans, as that sounds like a comment we heard before, from some member who was
complaining once upon a time at CW."

OOOH ok! I SNITCHED ELITe OFF!!!!! lol
Funny cuz I hear you n Markscastle got caught sending herbs to kids n snitched greens off to save your asses cuz he had ripped your site off? HHHMMMN? crazy
I dont think so but I'm happry for whoever did snitch him out! Greens is a fucking piece of shit and hope his slimey ass rots in a cage right next to your conartist ass.....this aint over dog fucker
did I mention any names...as the insuation, was clear...as well as your comments made previous and now!

Anyone interested in resolving any issues with anyone who threatens to call leo and rat out cannasites, please feel free to pm me, as I know there are some who are willing to pay for this service, to anyone who can help, when someone makes threats against a website community in a way, that can be or could be considered unethical and untolerable, as elite genetics was threatend in our shoutbox and forums under several account names with a common tone and demeanor and would like to think that there exist a person who is willing to mediate any issues in a way that is fair for all canna community and sites, when it comes to abusive members, as banning or suspending them does not seem like a end all solution!

Antique Hippie
Stackin' Karma Yo
Stackin' Karma Yo

Post by Antique Hippie »

Moiorising wrote: I'm a failure.
:hug:

markscastle
good karma
good karma

Post by markscastle »

Guano I never called earth a loud mouth at the farm or anywhere else! Moio you are a snitch! You should not be allowed anywhere on mj boards! Can`t go back to CW anymore cause you been kicked off!

markscastle
good karma
good karma

Post by markscastle »

Moio your not just a pesty troll,you are a NARC!

earth

Post by earth »

Cheesy Chunk F2's bred from Canacopias stock.
GSC Mystery Milky Way Mix 2006
Herijuana F2´s
Hobo
Masterlow Mix = Masterkush x Lowryder
Nebula X Lemon Larry OG Kush
Smilin Sweet
Toxic Blue F2
Bubble Gum X Lemon Larry OG Kush
Update: *The above is the current available beans, available one pack per person, with an additional free pack included, 2 packs total, no charge, cost, or fees, 100% free, S&H included!

*While supplies last!

earth

Post by earth »

Moiorising wrote:Well peeps got places for snitches n thieves like you earth. Certain your imagination can elaborate. I got this snitches real name and adress for anyone needing pm me. I can't beleive you n castle Narced your own business partner off. Stay Clear of this freaks site! I can give a fuck you trust me or not. After my experiences with earth this internet can fuck off for good! I dont trust no one!

:timeout:

CanOpy

Post by CanOpy »

edit
Last edited by CanOpy on Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

country boy

Post by country boy »

Last edited by country boy on Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.