Spaced Out

After enjoying the fruits of your labors, we all need a place to chill. This is that place. Totally senseless irrelevant banter encouraged.
bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Spaced Out

Post by bentech »

in the book of job
GOD
was a scumbag

certainly nothing to be worshiped

you make mention to a central feature of science
these days

are you on the side which thinks expansion is the end of its for the cosmos?

heaven are you saying is that eventuality?
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT
Has bestowed Karma : 15 times
Received Karma : 231 times

Spaced Out

Post by MadMoonMan »

I'm suggesting honeycombs of matter surrounding what we know as universes.

we exist in one of those honeycombs of surrounding mass.

Black mass ? or not Black mass?

The closer you are to a gravitational mass the more your your molecules and all all that that electrical bonding going on is over ridden.
Just because I can't spell misanthrope doesn't mean I'm completely stupid.

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Spaced Out

Post by MadMoonMan »

bentech wrote:in the book of job
GOD
was a scumbag

certainly nothing to be worshiped

you make mention to a central feature of science
these days

are you on the side which thinks expansion is the end of its for the cosmos?

heaven are you saying is that eventuality?
Puls out.
2 Vanity of vanities, saith the Preacher, vanity of vanities; all is vanity. 3 What profit hath a man of all his labour which he taketh under the sun?

Zool
Stackin' Karma Yo
Stackin' Karma Yo
Custom Title: S=k. log W
Received Karma : 2 times

Spaced Out

Post by Zool »

MadMoonMan wrote:I'm suggesting honeycombs of matter surrounding what we know as universes.

we exist in one of those honeycombs of surrounding mass.

Black mass ? or not Black mass?

The closer you are to a gravitational mass the more your your molecules and all all that that electrical bonding going on is over ridden.
In that case you might want to have a read of this!

Our Observed Universe is a Tiny Corner of an Enormous Cosmos --"Ruled by Dark Energy"

"This new concept is, potentially, as drastic an enlargement of our cosmic perspective as the shift from pre-Copernican ideas to the realization that the Earth is orbiting a typical star on the edge of the Milky Way." Sir Martin Rees, physicist, Cambridge University, Astronomer Royal of Great Britain.
Is our universe merely a part of an enormous universe containing diverse regions each with the right amount of the "dark energy" and each larger than the observed universe, according to Raphael Bousso, Professor of Theoretical Physics, U of California/Berkeley and Leonard Susskind, Felix Bloch Professor of Physics, Stanford University. The two theorize that information can leak from our causal patch into others, allowing our part of the universe to "decohere" into one state or another, resulting in the universe that we observe.

The many worlds interpretation of quantum mechanics is the idea that all possible alternate histories of the universe actually exist. At every point in time, the universe splits into a multitude of existences in which every possible outcome of each quantum process actually happens.The reason many physicists love the many worlds idea is that it explains away all the strange paradoxes of quantum mechanics.

Putting the many world interpretation aside for a moment, another strange idea in modern physics is the idea that our universe was born along with a large, possibly infinite, number of other universes. So our cosmos is just one tiny corner of a much larger multiverse.

Susskind and Bousso have put forward the idea that the multiverse and the many worlds interpretation of quantum mechanics are formally equivalent, but if both quantum mechanics and the multiverse take special forms.

Let's take quantum mechanics first. Susskind and Bousso propose that it is possible to verify the predictions of quantum mechanics. In theory, it could be done if an observer could perform an infinite number of experiments and observe the outcome of them all, which is known as the supersymmetric multiverse with vanishing cosmological constant.

If the universe takes this form, then it is possible to carry out an infinite number of experiments within the causal horizon of each other. At each instant in time, an infinite (or very large) number of experiments take place within the causal horizon of each other. As observers, we are capable of seeing the outcome of any of these experiments but we actually follow only one.

Bousso and Susskind argue that since the many worlds interpretation is possible only in their supersymmetric multiverse, they must be equivalent. "We argue that the global multiverse is a representation of the many-worlds in a single geometry," they say, calling this new idea the multiverse interpretation of quantum mechanics.

But we have now entered the realm of what mathematical physicist Peter Woit of Columbia calls "Not Even Wrong, because the theory lacks is a testable prediction that would help physicists distinguish it experimentally from other theories of the universe. And without this crucial element, the multiverse interpretation of quantum mechanics is little more than philosophy, according to Woit.

What this new supersymmetric multiverse interpretation does have is a simplicity-- it's neat and elegant that the many worlds and the multiverse are equivalent. Ockham's Razor is fulfilled and no doubt, many quantum physicists delight in what appears to be an exciting. plausible interpretation of ultimate if currently untestable, reality.

Ref: arxiv.org/abs/1105.3796: The Multiverse Interpretation of Quantum Mechanics

On another note what makes you think that a "black hole " is cold?
“‎The greatest danger of a terrorist's bomb is in the explosion of stupidity that it provokes.”- Octave Mirbeau

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gb_qHP7VaZE

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Spaced Out

Post by MadMoonMan »

My idea is that inside those "honeycombs" of mass? are gravitational waves holding/affecting/manipulating galaxy formations.

the galaxies I'm envisioning simply... centered by gravitational fields from the honey comb surroundings.

dark matter is the outer areas.
we are contained inside.

Question is what is this greater structure above us which holds us here "invisibly" by "gravitaitonal" pull.

and what the heck is gravity duh

GOD particle this you obscure gravitons.

linksup

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Spaced Out

Post by MadMoonMan »

how did the universe begin? That What to start it all?

GOD spoke and his WORD was a creation.

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Spaced Out

Post by MadMoonMan »

Time/Space start

Physics begins.

2 particles meet and combine and in combining shed of excess energy waste

we are all shit eaters and you can call it waste if you like so its nice sounding but shit is the energy running the universe now... winding down as it is.. shit must have started it.

Did ... poop and create the Universe.

... doesn't poop so

forget that idea

HE must be so powerful anything HE does affects all time/space and universes and stories and Angels? Demons? the Devil is along for the ride also .. right? Hell yeah.

twilson
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: nOT-a-Bob
Received Karma : 1 time

Spaced Out

Post by twilson »

The problem with those fundamental science questions ( where did everything come from - how can the universe have no end - when did time start ) is that they are not like other questions that science answers.

We can understand the ideas behind a light bulb , or the Derivative in mathematics but our experience living in space-time does not allow us to even imagine a universe with no end when we live our entire lives in a world where beginning and end have concrete definitions.
If Muley can scruff along i can too.

Zool
Stackin' Karma Yo
Stackin' Karma Yo
Custom Title: S=k. log W
Received Karma : 2 times

Spaced Out

Post by Zool »

Universe with no end, that's easy! women on the other hand now that's difficult.
“‎The greatest danger of a terrorist's bomb is in the explosion of stupidity that it provokes.”- Octave Mirbeau

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gb_qHP7VaZE

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Spaced Out

Post by bentech »

im not that up on my chemestry
but it would seem that the "building blocks" are being found all over the solar system

funny, but this really leads me to believe
we are unique

oh,
but we did it in so few years

imagine that
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com