N

Insect control and prevention, plant diseases, PH issues, nutrient deficiencies and other plant problems. Problems with your plants? Ask here,share advice.
jesus

N

Post by jesus »

Well it's day 63 of flower. I'm thinking of cutting the Blue Dream. It looks pretty close. Supposed to be an 9-10 week strain. Been flushing for a week but she's still pretty green. I think she did lighten noticeably between yesterday and today though. Also looks a bit more plump today. I dont think I have ever let a plant yellow before.

When I do harvest what do everybody/anybody want to see?

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1863 times
Received Karma : 1606 times

N

Post by Intrinsic »

I wouldn't mind seeing the whole plant just before the harvest.

jesus

N

Post by jesus »

Well when I looked at it this morning it was falling over even more, in spite of the bolstering I had done with wire. And while I was trimming fan leaves a branch the size my plants usually are fell over and snapped off. So I didnt even get a whole plant shot for me.

deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: time bandit
Has bestowed Karma : 63 times
Received Karma : 107 times

N

Post by deran »

id like to see a pic of your bong and the filled bowl or bowls ... or something like that

damn i know you for so long - all of you - but i have no idea about any of you in the terms of smoking habits ... lol ... how much , how often ...

;)
awoken the right way

Roots

N

Post by Roots »

Blue dream has very week crotches....I think it's a great strain to grow, it can take pretty much anything you throw at it and come out looking good....After smoking it for years I don't smoke it much anymore but love the smell of the sweet smoke...I'm growing a bunch of Blue Pie this year that's vegging just like Blue Dream and if it turns out just like Blue Dream I'll be happy.

Glad your grows working out.

Stay Safe.

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 71 times
Received Karma : 131 times

N

Post by Jesús Malverde »

A year or two ago, BD was the flavor of the month here for almost a year. It isn't the best pot ever in the history of the world but I really like it. It appears to be a pretty plant too with enough of the more graceful sativa look judging from the pic
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

jesus

N

Post by jesus »

The big Blue Dream filled a gallon jar. Havent weighed it yet. The other 3 plants filled about a third of a jar each.

Anyone want to recommend strains/breeders?

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT
Has bestowed Karma : 15 times
Received Karma : 231 times

N

Post by MadMoonMan »

Imagines himself smoking some blue dream.. sighs..

blueberrys turn into butterflys and flap away.

Wheres that stupid joint roach I left layin' round?
Just because I can't spell misanthrope doesn't mean I'm completely stupid.

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

N

Post by MadMoonMan »

Window shades close slowly.

"uh. Yes officer, in answer to your comedic question I do happen to have a bazooka up my ass. So just stand back. I think its cocked to. Its tickling my you know what thingy."

we cut to catsup commercial here right?

mustard squirting? and say something like

"WE HATE MUSTARD

BUT WE SURE LOVE CATSUP A LOT BETTER."

See the catchy marketingy phraseing?
mustard bad

catsup good

thats how we can market you today for the low low price of

.. my accountant at the bank says I'm over drawn.. H He he he.. "what the .. overdr.... "considerable gold... transfer...s into .. your account... for you to sell... at huge discounts...? "

shhh don't tell anyone. so we can sell high slowly. Before dumping on teh market and running for it.

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

N

Post by MadMoonMan »

"oops. ... uh thats comedy for you kids uh sometimes no one laughs. uh.. Theres not really lots of gold here .. We don't have any gold really... looks around.. right Franky?" Franky nods yes.

"Ok fine I trust Franky. He has a dog and lost his right toe in a jigsaw puzzle accident back in '89."

How could you even think of being so clever as to call an invalid a liar and retard?
How dare you?