N

Insect control and prevention, plant diseases, PH issues, nutrient deficiencies and other plant problems. Problems with your plants? Ask here,share advice.
jesus

N

Post by jesus »

What's a good source for immediate N?

I've got this big blue dream bush which is going pretty pale except at the very tops. I had been giving it half strength nutes according to the directions because I saw tip burn early on. Today it got the full dose, but I want it to stop yellowing and dropping leaves. Anythng besides urine I can use that the plant can use immediately?

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1820 times
Received Karma : 1594 times

N

Post by Intrinsic »

Fish Stuff, 4-1-1 or such. dont know if the quickest, but it what id use, it is purty quick, and less of a chance of over-nute burn.

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

N

Post by bentech »

bump
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

jesus

N

Post by jesus »

So here the are. They all looked pretty good before flowering. Now 3/4 are pretty pale and leaves are yellowing. The other one is a nice dark green. I assume N since the most green is still at the top. The white balance may be off, some of the leaves are just straight up yellow. I did give them a full dose yesterday. The nutes are General Organics Bio Thrive. The grow is a 4-3-3 and theyre 2 weeks in now but I havent switched over to the bloom yet.

Any ideas?

[image]http://myplanetganja.com/gallery/albums ... 1/grow.jpg[/image]

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

N

Post by Intrinsic »

Yanno jesus the yellow leaves are never going recover, I assumed you know that. I’d suggest jes leave ‘em on till they dry and easily pull off.
Sill id use some fish fertz, I bet in a week after two doses you will see lush green new growth.

Sideboard: this is classic of what I was saying in my thread, jesus's plants are apparently short on N (or suptn') and is cannibalizing the lower leaves’ N to maintain continual growth in the top. Weather it jes needs more or the roots cant absorb enough, it finds the cannibalization for the top as the best route for it successful propagation. And the top is where it is at, apical hormones and such.

if the yellow was more uniform between top and bottom then i would conclude it is not cannibalization, but since it is, good evidence it just redistribution from the less needed parts.

jesus

N

Post by jesus »

I went out and picked up some high N bat guano.

A 3lb bag of Roots Organic Nitro Bat Guano.

What thread?

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

N

Post by Intrinsic »

“Yet another heirloom grow” thread, chatting with Hopefull Stoner on keeping the lower growth vs trimming

http://www.myplanetganja.com/viewtopic. ... 80#p130929" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

jesus

Re:

Post by jesus »

Oh cool. I'll go read that.

Thx for the help.

jesus

N

Post by jesus »

So this is the same plant. It's at Day 36. Should be done in about 34 more.
Attachments
36days.jpg

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

N

Post by Intrinsic »

Cool! inspiring!