Bitcoin !! i dont get it !!

After enjoying the fruits of your labors, we all need a place to chill. This is that place. Totally senseless irrelevant banter encouraged.
dill786
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: memento mori
Has bestowed Karma : 977 times
Received Karma : 765 times

Post by dill786 »

if this guy really is Satoshi Nakamoto, the man who created Bitcoin, then all he has to do is show his Bitcoin wallet because he would have had the most Bitcoin than anyone on the planet...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... rency.html
Kuchisabishii

roller24
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 332 times
Received Karma : 494 times

Post by roller24 »

Claims that he can't access emails for the satoshi moniker either. Have you ever wondered why he didn't put his real name on the white paper?
And if MI6 was involved, why? The public didn't even start to take BitCoin seriously for years.

ben ttech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: godisnotwhite.com
Has bestowed Karma : 402 times
Received Karma : 257 times

Post by ben ttech »

i got the tip to get into bitcoins when they were like 8 bucks,
the friend used them to buy pizza's

i think he made out good though
wish id bought a couple hundred and stashed em...
"disaster is the mother of necessity" rSin

roller24
Karma God
Karma God

Post by roller24 »

Volatility has been bitcoins best and worst point of attraction.
If you stay connected with the community and gain enough knowledge of what drives trends, you can get rich.
Guess wrong or miss an sell point and you can just as quickly lose it all.

A person put forth the notion that the intelligence communities were taking central bank digital currency for a test drive.
I don't rule that out, but if a super majority of the public were to adopt it into mainstream commerce, it could take down the whole monetary system. I think that the media putting the spotlight on the dark web black market usage and ransom ware anonymity aspect to demonize the coin, prevented the masses from realizing the power that it could bring to the individual.

dill786
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman

Post by dill786 »

roller24 wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 6:19 pm
Claims that he can't access emails for the satoshi moniker either. Have you ever wondered why he didn't put his real name on the white paper?
And if MI6 was involved, why? The public didn't even start to take BitCoin seriously for years.
this guy is a DR and has a degree in computer science so not a dumb fuck academically speaking,

I read somewhere years ago that Nakamoto has the most amount of bitcoins I am talking more than 0.5 billion dollars worth, just show the fucking Bitcoin "cold wallet", this will end all the speculation and bollocks

yeah, the mi6 link seems like it's just made up....
Kuchisabishii

ben ttech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: godisnotwhite.com
Has bestowed Karma : 402 times
Received Karma : 257 times

Post by ben ttech »

In a London court, lawyers for a group supported by the Crypto Open Patent Alliance (COPA) argued that Craig Wright's assertion of being the inventor of bitcoin is "a brazen lie," challenged by accusations of extensive document forgery to substantiate his claim. Wright's defense disputes these allegations, maintaining that he has presented definitive proof of his role in creating bitcoin. Reuters reports:
Craig Wright says he is the author of a 2008 white paper, the foundational text of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, published in the name "Satoshi Nakamoto". He argues this means he owns the copyright in the white paper and has intellectual property rights over the bitcoin blockchain. But the Crypto Open Patent Alliance (COPA) -- whose members include Twitter founder Dorsey's payments firm Block -- is asking London's High Court to rule that Wright is not Satoshi.

The five-week hearing, at which Wright will give evidence from Tuesday, is the culmination of years of speculation about the true identity of Satoshi. Wright first publicly claimed to be Satoshi in 2016 and has since taken legal action against cryptocurrency developers and exchanges. COPA, however, says Wright has never provided any genuine proof, accusing him of repeatedly forging documents to support his claim, which Wright denies. Wright sat in court as COPA's lawyer Jonathan Hough said his claim was "a brazen lie, an elaborate false narrative supported by forgery on an industrial scale." Hough said that "there are elements of Dr Wright's conduct that stray into farce," citing his alleged use of ChatGPT to produce forgeries.

But he added: "Dr Wright's conduct is also deadly serious. On the basis of his dishonest claim to be Satoshi, he has pursued claims he puts at hundreds of billions of dollars, including against numerous private individuals." Wright's lawyer Anthony Grabiner, however, argued in court filings that he has produced "clear evidence demonstrating his authorship of the white paper and creation of bitcoin." Grabiner added that it was "striking" that no one else had publicly claimed to be Satoshi. "If Dr Wright were not Satoshi, the real Satoshi would have been expected to come forward to counter the claim," he said.

https://www.reuters.com/world/self-proc ... 024-02-05/

https://yro.slashdot.org/story/24/02/06 ... court-told
"disaster is the mother of necessity" rSin

dill786
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman

Post by dill786 »

bitcoin on the way up, up to $56k
Kuchisabishii

roller24
Karma God
Karma God

Post by roller24 »

again? lol

dill786
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman

Post by dill786 »

damn

$68,415.90 for a single bitcoin
Kuchisabishii

Solid Gold Butt Plug
Stackin' Karma Yo
Stackin' Karma Yo
Custom Title: SLIP IT IN
Has bestowed Karma : 1 time
Received Karma : 126 times

Post by Solid Gold Butt Plug »

What’s weird is gold and silver are going up at the same time as bitcoin.