Bitcoin !! i dont get it !!

After enjoying the fruits of your labors, we all need a place to chill. This is that place. Totally senseless irrelevant banter encouraged.
dill786
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: memento mori
Has bestowed Karma : 977 times
Received Karma : 765 times

Post by dill786 »

bitcoin has gone past $50k per coin
Kuchisabishii

dill786
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman

Post by dill786 »

The first time i heard of bitcoin was the night before i started this thread and the price was £142GBP per coin
Kuchisabishii

ben ttech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: godisnotwhite.com
Has bestowed Karma : 402 times
Received Karma : 257 times

Post by ben ttech »

“Bitcoin is a USD and Federal Reserve Bank killer. It accomplishes this by starving the dollar of the energy it needs to survive. Not even America’s military can stop countries, corporations and individuals from converting all the energy available to them to mine and hoard bitcoin… this pattern will repeat endlessly until the US dollar is truly dead,” Keiser states.

World’s first ‘Bitcoin City’ about to ariseWorld’s first ‘Bitcoin City’ about to arise
He predicts that the US government will soon have no other choice but to side with crypto.

“Congress will do whatever donors want. Since bitcoiners are becoming hugely wealthy, expect more friendly bitcoin laws in Congress. I expect a bitcoin-friendly president in 2024,” Keiser muses.

Grab popcorn & watch US dollar collapse –

https://www.rt.com/business/542939-us-dollar-is-toast/
"disaster is the mother of necessity" rSin

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: world where everone gets
Has bestowed Karma : 1668 times
Received Karma : 1063 times

Post by rSin »

RadioShack.com is now showing visitors a new message: "Bringing cryptocurrency to the mainstream..."

With a 100-year-old brand, "we are going to lead the way for blockchain tech to reach mainstream adoption by other large brands."

The RadioShack home page says they'll start with a "symbiosis" with Atlas USV, a community-driven project to build a universal, decentralized/widely accessible DeFi base layer. Atlas USV's "Barter" mechanism lets users purchase third-party tokens and transfer them to Atlas USV's treasury in return for discounted USV tokens. "The Atlas USV treasury can accumulate any crypto asset of its choice with this dynamic...

"Once the liquidity pool surpasses other exchanges' liquidity level in any token pair, our swap efficiency will be unbeatable for that pair...

"Other decentralized exchanges margins on swap fees are our opportunity.... "

Or, as they explain on a more detailed web page, "We intend RadioShack to be the first protocol to pass over into mainstream usage in the history of DeFI," promising that RadioShack DeFi "will become the first to market with a 100 year old brand name that's recognized in virtually all 190+ countries in the world..."

"RadioShack has one objective: Distribution and usage by millions of individuals but possibly more important, by hundreds of blue-chip, large corporations as their gateway into becoming blockchain companies."

Currently there's a sign-up form for a notification when "RADIO token" launches (as well as links to their channels on Discord and Telegram).

Their "Fundamentals" page explains that "It is our hypothesis that the best way for crypto to be more mainstream is for an established brand name in the tech space to lead the way."

The RadioShack brand was purchased In November of 2020 by e-commerce rehabilitator REV, now listed as a collaborator on RadioShack's home page. (Ironically, the "Fundamentals" page also includes RadioShack's Super Bowl ad where there store is taken back by the 1980s.)

The official Twitter feed of Radio Shack now also has the same new tagline: "Bringing Cryptocurrency To The Mainstream."

https://news.slashdot.org/story/21/12/1 ... y-exchange
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

dill786
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman

Post by dill786 »

damn, the whole market is down big time, people lost millions on the FTX exchange that went bankrupt it was a decentralized exchange....

I invested in the CHILIZ coin and it seems to be in the green unlike other currencies it's a sports coin so the world cup in football in Qatar in the end of the month so the coin is going up after a massive slump a few months ago.
Kuchisabishii

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1815 times
Received Karma : 1589 times

Post by Intrinsic »

going to go up.
Sports coin? Because it's used for betting?
So money generating events like sports fit with cryptocurrency. How do you cash out?

dill786
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman

Post by dill786 »

you can sell the CHZ coin on binance, from CHZ>bitcoin>ukpound

I bought them last year when it was pennies, so I have around 5300 coins. as you can see on the crypto list its one of the few that's in the green.

number 34 on the list

https://coinmarketcap.com/
Kuchisabishii

dill786
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman

Post by dill786 »

not only football but basketball. UFC, cricket, they keep adding
Kuchisabishii

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1815 times
Received Karma : 1589 times

Post by Intrinsic »

Thanks.
Can you walk in somewhere and just buy them with hard cash in hand? You know, like money laundering.

dill786
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman

Post by dill786 »

Intrinsic wrote:
Fri Nov 11, 2022 6:09 pm
Thanks.
Can you walk in somewhere and just buy them with hard cash in hand? You know, like money laundering.
haha

no

:toker1:
Kuchisabishii