PI IS EQUAL TO THREE YOU HOMOPROMOTING DEVIL EVOLUTIONIST

After enjoying the fruits of your labors, we all need a place to chill. This is that place. Totally senseless irrelevant banter encouraged.
Sally
good karma
good karma
Has bestowed Karma : 60 times
Received Karma : 56 times

Post by Sally »

Atheist Math Teachers Will Force Your Children to Learn “Irrational” Numbers

God is great. His reasoning is beyond that of yours or mine, and all of His creation is without flaw. Everything He makes, He makes for a reason, and nothing He makes is lacking in order or clarity.

But we are living in dark days. Heathen scientists have invented their own language to talk to each other and work to dismantle our Christian nation. They speak in hushed tones of numbers that go on forever, ever-twisting and changing like so many serpents. Atheist math teachers call these “irrational numbers,” a perfect name for a foolish sinful concept that denies God and reason. Atheists will tell you these numbers are “everywhere.” They are nowhere but in sinful heathen scientist’s minds.

Public schools are dens of sin where gothemo girls will try to rub their milk sacs all over your son. But advances from titful harlots are not the only dangers–even the teachers in public schools try to force sin on the young. The fabricated devil science of “evolution” has long been recognized by Christians as Satanic, but irrational numbers are equally as unholy, and children have been forced to learn them as “fact” for years.

The most popular “irrational number” is pi, or the circumference of a circle divided by its diameter. Atheists claim that pi is equal to 3.14159265… and on and on and never stopping even though your good Christian mind knows that it must stop at some point. But is this really the correct value for pi? Let’s consult the Bible, looking at a passage where Huram constructs a circular pool for King Solomon:

He made the Sea of cast metal, circular in shape, measuring ten cubits from rim to rim and five cubits high. It took a line of thirty cubits to measure around it.
–1 Kings 7:23

Any child with a calculator or simple math skills can tell you that 30 cubits divided by 10 cubits–circumference divided by diameter–is 3. Pi is equal to 3. And yet atheist sin scientists continue to believe their made-up lies about devil-worshipping forever-numbers!

PI IS EQUAL TO THREE YOU HOMOPROMOTING DEVIL EVOLUTION SCIENTISTS!!!

To support their “theories,” math sinners have even come up with a host of other completely made-up irrational numbers, such as e and i, which are not numbers, they are letters. Moreover, they are two of the letters in the word “devil,” which is certainly not a coincidence. Neither is it a coincidence that the two letters in “pi,” “p” and “i,” are the two most important letters in “penis.” Homo math teachers want to touch your child’s penis and they are barely even being subtle about it.

The only solution to all of this math and science sin is to pull your child out of evil government school and teach him at home. Public school will teach your baby evolution lies and it will also teach them that God is not rational. Pi equals three and there is no argument to be made against it. Home school your children, and write your Senator to demand we stop funding the Chinese lies that are taught in our classrooms.

:crazy:
“a mathematician who is not also something of a poet will never be a perfect mathematician.” ~ Karl Weierstrass

Earl
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: 3/5th Old White Man
Received Karma : 2 times

PI IS EQUAL TO THREE YOU HOMOPROMOTING DEVIL EVOLUTIONIS

Post by Earl »

Sally has some ooey-gooey cream Pi! Image

:fubird:

My name is Earl.

Hey, Crabman!

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1815 times
Received Karma : 1589 times

Post by Intrinsic »

Prehaps rsin (aka bentech) is math sinner too.
Here we see rsin showing up in some hardcore mathematics, associating with pi and other irrationals

f(θ) = rsin(θ) - 2πcos(θ)

:whistle:

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Post by bentech »

")

what do we do now good friend?
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

Sally
good karma
good karma

Post by Sally »

Earl wrote:Sally has some ooey-gooey cream Pi!
Sweet of you to say ♫♫♪ Earl ♫♪ ♫♪. Go Ahead and have a piece of my banana crème pi.
Anyway you slice it, pi never ends
bananacreampi.JPG
“a mathematician who is not also something of a poet will never be a perfect mathematician.” ~ Karl Weierstrass

Earl
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: 3/5th Old White Man
Received Karma : 2 times

Post by Earl »

Sally wrote:
Earl wrote:Sally has some ooey-gooey cream Pi!
Sweet of you to say ♫♫♪ Earl ♫♪ ♫♪. Go Ahead and have a piece of my banana crème pi.
Anyway you slice it, pi never ends
bananacreampi.JPG
I was hoping for a better picture but I would still stick my face in that Pi! :winky:
My name is Earl.

Hey, Crabman!

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by Intrinsic »

bentech wrote:")

what do we do now good friend?
Dunno friend, don’t use it. Every post there is one less here thus self-fulfilling the death rattle prophecies. Otherwise the logical conclusion is we are all there and MPG is jes a knock-off of cabana. Specially if everyone starts using it to hiding personal stuff if eventually the presures for the removal of the no search noindex metatags eventually win.

dunno

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Post by bentech »

like you all aint already heard it before and not like it cutting into my work product here

just sharing with a bunch of people who know me, what they aint ever heard before
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by Intrinsic »

Well …. Yeah … right, nothing new from you, .. others response

:mrgreen:

Sally
good karma
good karma

Post by Sally »

The essay is a spoof, first found on one of the math forums. But of late it has shown up on Christian sites. Amusing ♪♫ no?

Sallymore.JPG
I’ll will show you more Earl honey, invite me in.

ImageT
Take a bite of my apple. Please ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫ Me