PI IS EQUAL TO THREE YOU HOMOPROMOTING DEVIL EVOLUTIONIST

After enjoying the fruits of your labors, we all need a place to chill. This is that place. Totally senseless irrelevant banter encouraged.
Sally
good karma
good karma
Has bestowed Karma : 60 times
Received Karma : 57 times

PI IS EQUAL TO THREE YOU HOMOPROMOTING DEVIL EVOLUTIONIS

Post by Sally »

What he said, and I just love graphs. A lot.
“a mathematician who is not also something of a poet will never be a perfect mathematician.” ~ Karl Weierstrass

Sally
good karma
good karma

PI Is Crammed Into A Thong

Post by Sally »

Sconeofark wrote:Were assigning numbers to arbitrary values attached to forces we will never comprehend.
Ahhh Party pooper :p
And I just want to have fun, quantify things then play with equal sings. :humph:
Sconeofark wrote: So party down for fucks sake, Enjoy yourselves.
:bounce:
Jeeppers peepers! I can not argue with your conclusions, although your tertiary thought deduction were over my little head
Math is cool, I love when it models the observable world in elegant, beautiful and sometime unimaginable ways; Not unlike your poetry.
:smooch:
“a mathematician who is not also something of a poet will never be a perfect mathematician.” ~ Karl Weierstrass

Sally
good karma
good karma

Post by Sally »

country boy wrote:Zeno's paradox results in an arrow to the eye, even when 'it just looks like we were' dividing by zero, bro.
Thanks!! this was one I wasn’t aware of per se, and another good example of how Funny Things Happen when playing with zero.
Using Zeno’s mind experiment outside of time. That is time=0. Examining just the 3D representation of arrow, where time can neither move forward nor time exist before. To quantify : time+1 = 0 and time-1 = 0 are both true in this frame of reference.
(Notice the obvious math paradox when quantifying his experiment :facepalm: and of course he was unaware of general relativity)

Then you get an unexpected conclusion that motion is impossible does not exist in any frame of reference. Not quite saying it’s nonsense but not expected eh?

Actually thanks again this gave me a bit more to wax on about later, love to hear your thoughts on it.

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Post by bentech »

these foreign language threads really drag...
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: time bandit
Has bestowed Karma : 63 times
Received Karma : 107 times

Post by deran »

To quantify : time+1 = 0 and time-1 = 0 are both true in this frame of reference.
my previous thoughts started btw with elementary and atomic hydrogen for all intrested :grin:

its use as a placeholder for number one , but number, elementary unit ... well atomic and elemtary hydrogen should be one and the same thing, but it aint .. lol ... well to make it short thats also the reason that 1 as a number has a duality to it, waves and particles and that stuff, which via heisenberg, only depends onto the observer .. so we are using math, and while we do it we play the role of the observer and thus interacting with the results, sounds funny, but look again at this qoute above

To quantify : time+1 = 0 and time-1 = 0 are both true in this frame of reference.

which is correct, so either our language is broken (math) or our perception, choose wise lol

well to continue, because 1², 1³ .. etc gives this aformetioned space, it can produce a wave function, but also because of the duality of its nature it can be a state, which makes the equation possible

what im talking about here is not so math or physics, its more of an understanding of our own words their meanings and their interaction with stuff that sourrounds us like those "languages" math and physics, learn to rules to break em, but i dont know em, maybe thats something good , free yourself from dogmas ... best thing i dont have a fucking clue if it makes sense to somebody :toker1:
awoken the right way

country boy

Post by country boy »

Sally wrote:...
Actually thanks again this gave me a bit more to wax on about later, love to hear your thoughts on it.
I think deran is on the right track with:
'so either our language is broken (math) or our perception,'
Although I'd say it's 'shadows on a cave wall' :smoke:

Sally
good karma
good karma

Post by Sally »

Happy happy Pi Day. 3-14

π is the symbol used in mathematics to represent a constant — the ratio of the circumference of a circle to its diameter.
π is irrational. That means it can't be expressed as a ratio.

Now let's do the rational thing and have some pie

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: world where everone gets
Has bestowed Karma : 1668 times
Received Karma : 1064 times

Post by rSin »

th PI is strong...
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1866 times
Received Karma : 1609 times

Post by Intrinsic »

Sally wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2023 11:31 am
 π is the symbol used in mathematics to represent a constant — the ratio of the circumference of a circle to its diameter.
π is irrational. That means it can't be expressed as a ratio.
If c is the circumference and d is the diameter of a circle
And Pi is the ratio of the circumference to it's diameter
Then. π=c/d
Whoops. I expressed it as a ratio.
WTF!?

who's wrong me or Sally?

Sally
good karma
good karma

Post by Sally »

I say let's sit down and have some pie and think about this.