lol keep guessing.

After enjoying the fruits of your labors, we all need a place to chill. This is that place. Totally senseless irrelevant banter encouraged.
EthicalGrower
some karma
some karma
Custom Title: uʍopǝpısdn

lol keep guessing.

Post by EthicalGrower »

Account on vBulletin.org Forum locked out
Inbox

vBulletin.org Forum <webmaster@vbulletin.org>

7:02 AM (6 hours ago)

to me
Dear Gadabout,

Your account on vBulletin.org Forum has been locked because someone has tried to log into the account with the wrong password more than 5 times. You will be able to attempt to log in again in another 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 66.35.68.146

Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Use the link below:
http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/login.php?do=lostpw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

All the best,
vBulletin.org Forum

7:08 AM (6 hours ago)

to me
Dear Gadabout,

Your account on vBulletin.org Forum has been locked because someone has tried to log into the account with the wrong password more than 5 times. You will be able to attempt to log in again in another 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 120.29.157.46

to me
Dear Gadabout,

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 124.165.212.3

to me
Dear Gadabout,

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 132.247.174.60

to me
Dear Gadabout,

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 222.124.19.210

7:09 AM (6 hours ago)

to me
Dear Gadabout,

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 94.200.252.195

7:14 AM (6 hours ago)

to me
Dear Gadabout,

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 222.89.154.6

7:14 AM (6 hours ago)

to me
Dear Gadabout,

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 89.218.101.74

7:15 AM (6 hours ago)

to me
Dear Gadabout,

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 189.11.198.141
who's your daddy?

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

lol keep guessing.

Post by bentech »

EthicalGrower wrote:Account on vBulletin.org Forum locked out
Inbox

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 189.11.198.141

got it!
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

BBB
some karma
some karma
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT

lol keep guessing.

Post by BBB »

Who is Gadabout?
USDL

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

lol keep guessing.

Post by bentech »

there was A gadabout who was the owner/opperator of the previous site the uses of this site formerly congregated at

it being planetganja.com

the pg i mentioned
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

A Bloke Down The Pub
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Shaman to the Gentry

lol keep guessing.

Post by A Bloke Down The Pub »

I thought I had nabbed the Ethical Grower handle. :(

That must have been back at PG. :roll:

By the way, is it November last year yet?

EthicalGrower
some karma
some karma

lol keep guessing.

Post by EthicalGrower »

It was taken... mustafa jones as well. bastards.

The new site is up, running and doing great! There were several news orgs (national post, la times, oakland tribune) that published articles on the site in February after the launch press release. PRWeb, best $400 you can spend when starting a new venture. Planetganja.com value has been so diminished and only carries unwanted baggage. The owner opted not to have it forwarded to the new site. The half dozen users it had the potential of bringing in wasn't worth the bad publicity attached to it.
who's your daddy?

A Bloke Down The Pub
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Shaman to the Gentry

lol keep guessing.

Post by A Bloke Down The Pub »

EthicalGrower wrote:The half dozen users it had the potential of bringing in wasn't worth the bad publicity attached to it.
Ah, that's us.......... The Great Unwanted. :fubird:

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

lol keep guessing.

Post by bentech »

forgot to add,
but im sure you noticed

someones was into fleece

wonder what the value of bluntforcing his internet service provider bus fare card was supposed to have been?!?!?!
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 71 times
Received Karma : 131 times

lol keep guessing.

Post by Jesús Malverde »

Gadabout didn't use Gadabout as his vBull forum username, he used ~Shabang. Fake.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

EthicalGrower
some karma
some karma

lol keep guessing.

Post by EthicalGrower »

Jesús Malverde wrote:Gadabout didn't use Gadabout as his vBull forum username, he used ~Shabang. Fake.
um... no ~s vb.org account name was Overgrow http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/member.php?u=1290" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
who's your daddy?