Page 1 of 1

What's y'alls take on RSO (Rick Simpson Hash Oil)?

Posted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:12 pm
by ripper5
I personally believe it works as advertised even though I have no real proof personally. :volcano: The science that exists suggests that it could cure cancer out right...& there are plenty of testimonials that it has & is working. Yes i'm aware it is just really pure hash oil. :hug:

Posted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:49 pm
by Mud Boy
I've also heard the stories that it cures certain types of cancer, but I know for a fact that it can control seizures in epileptics, especially oil that's high in CBD's. I don't think I would forgo conventional treatment in favor of just oil, but it can only help as an additional treatment. Some people now think that it doesn't cure as much as it stimulates the body to cure it's self.

Posted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:14 pm
by ripper5
Seems like if it's applied properly it causes the deformed cells to starve off & die while actually protecting the healthy cells around it vs. chemo & radiation which kills everything...

Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:25 am
by ripper5
http://gazette.com/article/1502070" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Medicinal marijuana stops seizures, brings hope to a little Black Forest girl

Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:14 am
by A Bloke Down The Pub
I see lots and lots of anecdotes.... but no real evidence.

Some cannabis compounds have effects on cancer cells in a test tube... that's all we have in the way of scientific evidence so far, no evidence of "cures" or even remissions.

Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:23 pm
by kasmier
Personally i try and not to ingest naptha, even tho he cooks it off, I however use the method with the rice cooker. makes great oil

Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:37 pm
by ripper5
What do you use Kasmier, Isopropyl? Ether?
Tommy Chong used the oil along with diet to beat his prostate cancer: http://www.wakingtimes.com/2013/05/15/t ... -hemp-oil/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:56 pm
by A Bloke Down The Pub
ripper5 wrote: Tommy Chong used the oil along with diet to beat his prostate cancer:

Don't forget "... plus a session with a world-renowned healer, Adam Dreamhealer". :roll:

Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:08 pm
by ripper5
Oh no...I've not forgot! I at least added the diet as part of his therapy. :winky: I don't believe in magic or miracles...but I do remain hopeful that the endo bodily system can be helped along to recovery with a little help. More studies are sorely needed!

Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:39 pm
by kasmier
iso

Posted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:52 pm
by MadMoonMan
One or some chemicals in THC/Marijuana plant have shown in tests to retard cancerous cells by weakening the cancerous cells so they die easier. As I understand it.

Whether it works on epidermal skin cancer is all word of mouth and no real "proof" has been forthcoming.

You would think that since it works when its consumed/broken down inside the body where those really small electrons start running around and connecting to receptors (some positive ions once they find their negative ions don't want to separate. See Mr and Mrs Proton for example. Anyway)

Apply marijuana to the outside of the body is a poultice. I'm still skeptical it works but ... with the chemicals in the plant.... acidity?

Can you get high applying marijuana oil to a cut in your arm? I don't think so. So some chemicals are not activated until broken down on a molecular level for chemical bonding.

I hope it works but no one has provided any evidence except word of mouth.