Coming Soon To A Country Near You...

This is the place for announcements pertaining to upcoming rallies and petition drives.
WhiteHotAfterburner
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: Turbine Powered Toker
Has bestowed Karma : 521 times
Received Karma : 217 times

Post by WhiteHotAfterburner »

MJisSAFERmarquis.jpg
The following ACTION has been approved for ALL AUDIENCES by Safer Alternative For Enjoyable Recreation (SAFER).

At a press conference in California last week, President Obama's new drug czar claimed, "Marijuana is dangerous and has no medicinal benefit." Meanwhile, President Obama was at the White House, trying to defuse the situation surrounding the controversial and highly publicized arrest of his friend, Harvard Professor Henry Lewis Gates, by inviting him and the arresting officer to the White House for a beer.

Yes, that's right. Just after President Obama's top drug policy official declared marijuana "dangerous," the President himself was touting the calming and beneficial effect of consuming alcohol, a substance that is far more dangerous than marijuana that -- unlike marijuana -- actually contributes to violent and aggressive behavior.

CLICK HERE to TAKE ACTION and send a quick message to President Obama, letting him know you are appalled by the anti-marijuana, pro-alcohol message his administration is sending to Americans of all ages, and urging him to offer Professor Gates and the arresting officer a safer alternative to alcohol at their White House meeting. Then forward this alert to anyone you know who might be interested in doing so, as well. (This action is also available at http://tinyurl.com/mjvtma)

The following BOOK has been rated "IMPORTANT" by several prominent individuals and organizations:

As a SAFER supporter, you probably detect the absurdity and irony of the situation with Obama mentioned above. Yet much of the media has failed to pick up on it, and many Americans are still oblivious to the fact that marijuana is far safer than alcohol both for the user and for society. Our efforts to change all that and spread the truth about marijuana are about to get a major boost.
MJisSAFERposter.jpg
MJisSAFERposter.jpg (46.39 KiB) Viewed 1210 times
Next week, SAFER will launch Marijuana Is Safer: So why are we driving people to drink?, the highly acclaimed new book that promises to change the way people think -- and talk -- about marijuana. The book is co-authored by leaders of three of the most effective organizations working to reform marijuana laws -- SAFER Executive Director Mason Tvert, MPP Director of State Initiatives (and SAFER Co-founder) Steve Fox, and NORML Deputy Director Paul Armentano -- and it features a foreword by former Seattle Police Chief Norm Stamper. It has received advance praise from a variety of prominent individuals, and it is already beginning to cause a stir in the media -- check out the recent Reuters newswire column, "Driven to drink by marijuana laws?"

Marijuana Is Safer is already shooting up the Amazon.com rankings, and SAFER will be doing a whole lot to promote it over the next couple months. We hope you will help us spread the word and make this important book -- and the truth it contains -- a wildly popular best-seller read by millions across the nation. You can do so now by forwarding this e-mail to anyone you think might be interested -- or by simply posting the book's URL (www.MarijuanaIsSafer.com) to your Facebook, Twitter, or MySpace page -- otherwise we will be in touch again soon to let you know of other ways you can help.

Get an advanced copy and help us celebrate!

Marijuana Is Safer will premiere next week on Tuesday, August 4, at the Oaksterdam University Student Union in Oakland, California. Along with OU, the event is being co-hosted by SAFER, NORML and the Marijuana Policy Project (MPP), and co-authors Mason Tvert and Paul Armentano will be at the event to discuss the book and sign the first copies to be made available to the public. The book will then be made available to the crowd of 200,000+ at the world's largest pro-marijuana rally and festival, Seattle Hempfest, from August 15-16. Rounding out August will be SAFER's Launch Party on Sunday, August 23rd, in Denver, Colorado -- ground zero of the "Marijuana Is Safer" movement.

Check out our initial tour schedule below and be sure to check back to http://www.MarijuanaIsSafer.com for more event dates and information.
MJisSAFERcalendar.jpg
[/size]
SAFER

All the best to you all!!! Good luck guys!

Take care everyone :wave:,
WHAB

Irwin the Troll
Karma Whore
Karma Whore
Has bestowed Karma : 30 times
Received Karma : 141 times

Post by Irwin the Troll »

ALLRIGHT!!
LEGALIZE POT!!!
YAY!!! :)

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT
Has bestowed Karma : 15 times
Received Karma : 231 times

Post by MadMoonMan »

uh. sucks on sucker.. can I get em in suppossitories anytime soon? My boyfriend says if he only sticks it in my ass I can't get pregnant again.

oh wow man.. i was sposed to say legalize pot but I read the wrong script.

Ok let me try this again. "Do you have hemorhoidal isssues then try "CUT DO TO DISGUSTING SHIT."

*editor: SOME THINGS YOU CAN'T EVEN SAY ON HERE
SORRY KIDS
Just because I can't spell misanthrope doesn't mean I'm completely stupid.

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT
Has bestowed Karma : 15 times
Received Karma : 231 times

Post by MadMoonMan »

Lets pretend I'm a stupid idiot and let me take the other side

No stupid idiot jokes allowed

they all been done

Homer Simpson walks in and goes "DoH!"

ok I was going to give an intelligent reasonable reason why marijuana should be legalized.

I realized reasonable arguments do no prevail against stubborn fools.

and greed
Just because I can't spell misanthrope doesn't mean I'm completely stupid.