Page 1 of 1

High ranking US Major General explains 911

Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:23 pm
by Dick Fein
http://www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com/vid ... er-11.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:39 pm
by Hacks
Video link with no description or comment? Pffffft. Find a transcript. If it has any merit it has been written and published.

Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:45 pm
by Dick Fein
Say what?
I sent $19.95 + postage and handling to journal Grahics 3 months ago. LOL
Dude why do you read these 911 posts?

Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:50 pm
by Hacks
I'll read almost anything to give it a fair hearing. If. If it's in writing, it's reasonably succinct, it passes the sniff test and I can check the sources.

Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:54 pm
by Dick Fein
The only question here is, Is this man a retired US Major General?
If he is then he deserves to be heard, if he is not then I deserve to be grilled over an open flame.

Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:55 pm
by gymshoes
Hacks wrote:I'll read almost anything to give it a fair hearing. If. If it's in writing, it's reasonably succinct, it passes the sniff test and I can check the sources.
I guess the New Testament and Mao's "Little Red Book" are right up your alley then... :bannana:

Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:31 pm
by bentech
the plane doesnt fit the hole,
what kinda transcript do you need???

lots of folks come across the details which stand out to there professional mind after the fact...

seen this video?
check out the 1:05 portion specifically
then the last 15 seconds

the stink is on video hacks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=877gr6xtQIc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:08 pm
by bentech
kinda funny jimmy,
bono gave his ted talk about how much suscess the world is having at addressing extreme poverty a couple weeks ago

but the kicker is, everywhere the funds hes diverting to the effort, has shown a several times over increase in extreme poverty. the overall statistical compensation for these gross failures of all the places he want to laud, is china ACTUALLY forging ahead on the path of ending poverty

they have done it
continue to do it

while you clowns talk about ethics and justice and ideal all the while investing in programs which achieve their opposite

ya,
im sure you hate grammer and book learning

tears your shit a new asshole every time

Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:35 pm
by gymshoes
ben, you maintain that china is ACTUALLY forging ahead on the path of ending poverty
they have done it
continue to do it...

At what cost ben? Do the Chinese people have any ACTUAL freedom? Are they allowed by the State to say or write whatever they wish? Can they go on the internet and visit any site on the Worldwide Web? Have you forgotten already the massacre of hundreds, perhaps thousands of students in Tienamin Square?

I dunno, ben, but I don't believe either one of us would be able to hack it there...

Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:44 pm
by Dick Fein
Canada has been experiencing moderate growth during a period of severe economic downturn for it's major trading partner the U.S.
and it has been due to 2 factors.
The price of oil, and it's open door immigration policy to wealthy Asians wishing to relocate to North America.
It is a tense but polite clash of cultures.
That is the best way I can put it.
I am pretty sure one of my neighbors ate his dog for the Chinese New Year feast, but I do believe in multi culturalism.

Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:08 pm
by gymshoes
bentech wrote:the plane doesnt fit the hole,
what kinda transcript do you need???
That was just the "General's"opinion. ben, I'll bet that if you were propelled at 500 miles per hour with your arms outstreched and hit a fortified building like the Pentagon, your arms would be ripped off your torso, macerated beyond recognition, while your hard head punched a small hole hrough the concrete, followed by your body; there wouldn't be much of anything left.
ben tech wrote: lots of folks come across the details which stand out to there professional mind after the fact...
Like that "General"? I have a few observations to share with you:
1. That "General" can't even remember how long he served.
2. That "General" stated when he was sent to study the North Korean's Order of Battle, and he had no idea, not even a clue of what that meant... Holy Jebus, ben, I was an Enlisted Man and even I knew what Order of Battle meant!
After 9/11 he states became convinced of a conspiricy and eventually persuaded him to embrace her beliefs.
3. The "General" further states that a great deal of information was overlooked'. Well, the 9/11 Comission Report clearly state that that a great deal of potentially vauable information was overlooked or not given creedence.
4. Then the "General" resorts to the tiresome argument that the Twin Towers couldnt possibly have fallen because the raging, jet-fueled fires alone were not hot enough to melt steel. Well, those fires were absolutely hot enough to weaken the steel enough that collapse was inevitable.
5. The Air Defense System was off? Even if he was a retired General, he had NO NEED TO KNOW information of such a sensitive nature. And believe me, if you don't have a NEED to know, you are most definately out of the loop.

Like most conspiracy theorists, the "General and his wife saw what they wanted to see.

While I read a lot of these wacky theories, I'll bet none of you have read the 9/11 Commission Report...

Posted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:58 am
by Dick Fein
You could always post it if you want us to consider it.
Nobody rises to the rank of Major General by fluke, at least not in the US.
You can be elected President that way though.

Posted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:08 am
by bentech
americans sure love to turn on their best and brightest at the drop of a dime eh,
they love making a mockery of achievement they so want you to believe they worship

your a real dumbass jimmey,
if the armored side only let the fuselage through,
why arent the wings laying on the ground outside where they where sheared off?

how did they AND the engines get sucked sideways a hundred feet to follow into a hole THEN accelerate past the rest of the flying fuselage to be the part found deepest in penetration of the building?!?!?!

i can see you didnt teach shop or physics

your drivers liscense should be revoked in the interest of public safety given your not knowing which way is up

aught to be neutured as well,
got to keep this shit from spreading