Page 1 of 1

a new plan for breeding straight f1s a plant marriage if u w

Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:50 pm
by blazinger
OK SCREW THIS CRAP OF PURE BRED LINES BREEDING YOUR SEEDS LIKE HAMSTERS AND MAKING THEM HAVE DECREASED VIGOR HOWS ABOUT F1VIGOR A MILLION TIMES OVER.OK SO HERES WHAT YOU DO FIND A STRAIGHT PURE STRAINED MALE SO YOU LIKE THAT PURPLE SKUNK RIGHT WANT THEM TO BREED FROM AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT BACKGROUND.WELL I CANT BREED A MILLION PLANTS THIS IS GOOD FOR MEDICAL USERS WHO ARE LIMITED TO PLANT NUMBERS.TAKE ONE MALE PLANT STRONG BAD ASS MALE PURHAPS A FATHER PLANT.CUT THE STEM DOWN THE MIDDLE APPLY CHEMICALS AND PLACE FRESH CUT FEMALE CLONE INTO SLIT TIE PLANTS SNUGGLY AND PLACE PLASTIC OR TYPE OF BAG ON ADJOINING STEMS DONT LET DRY UNTIL HEALED./RESULT.YOU WILL NOW ALWAYS HAVE STRAIGHT F1S COMING FROM THIS MALE PLANT DONT SMOKE THE BUDS JUST PICK AROUND THE BUDS FOR SEEDS AND FOR US MEDICAL USERS 1 SEEDER PLANT BEATS JUGGLING MALE AND FEMALES TAKING AWAY FROM THE CROP WE HAVE YOU CAN GRAFF AS MANY FEMALES AS BRANCHES TO IT AND IF YOU HAVE A NEW STRAIN EVERY HARVEST YOU CAN KEEP THE STRAIN ON THE MALE TO PRESERVE

Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:58 pm
by blazinger
not only that these new seeds will always grow abnormally huge being f1s it will be like that male plant will have 12 different wifes so hed prolly b happy the new males can be f2s with the same hybrid vigor graffting the same way.i mean 1 male has bubble gum skunk dreamweaver tangerine train wreck so on and so forth without inbreeding seed lines.

a new plan for breeding straight f1s a plant marriage if

Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:43 pm
by bentech
you tell em!

Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:36 pm
by Munchy
there's one in every crowd.

Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:07 pm
by Sun
You can only get an F1 if both parents come from stabilized lines.

Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:25 am
by MadMoonMan
whatthehelliswrongwithyoupeoplecantreadwritingwithno ,s

Its against the law to pick on retards budz

so be careful
they got lawyers out the yazoo.
there's this one web site LFFR Lawyers For Fucking Retards

just looking to sue someone.

To his benefit posting above he did have one period in there.

REMEMBER :

Kindness is a choice which lends to serenity for all

Serenity for all

Posted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:13 pm
by MadMoonMan
bentech wrote:you tell em!
I remember this guy from a long time ago. He kept following me around and I said no I wouldn't have sex with him and he refused my refusal.

Had to kick him in the balls. Later I found out he was arrested for "anal sex with the neighbors dog."

Does anyone know if he is out of prison yet?

He swore to reek vengence on my virgin ass when he got back out.

Hey,, its a lunatic obsession he has.. I never even met him and there is and or i have no record of communications encouraging him in any way to continue to follow me to this day.

At my current address of 121 Morrows st. Bartimore Md

Posted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:29 pm
by MadMoonMan
Oops soory its the breeding part caught me ... just watched the movie Predestination.

got me all messed up again.

I am my own Grandpa?

Posted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:48 pm
by deran
Sun wrote:You can only get an F1 if both parents come from stabilized lines.
wrong

double crosses dont need to be stabilized (AxB) x (CxD) in oder to be a F1

plz plz plz can somebody "translate" the first post to me, im not sure i understood fully what he meant :
OK SCREW THIS CRAP OF PURE BRED LINES BREEDING YOUR SEEDS LIKE HAMSTERS AND MAKING THEM HAVE DECREASED VIGOR HOWS ABOUT F1VIGOR A MILLION TIMES OVER.OK SO HERES WHAT YOU DO FIND A STRAIGHT PURE STRAINED MALE SO YOU LIKE THAT PURPLE SKUNK RIGHT WANT THEM TO BREED FROM AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT BACKGROUND.WELL I CANT BREED A MILLION PLANTS THIS IS GOOD FOR MEDICAL USERS WHO ARE LIMITED TO PLANT NUMBERS.TAKE ONE MALE PLANT STRONG BAD ASS MALE PURHAPS A FATHER PLANT.CUT THE STEM DOWN THE MIDDLE APPLY CHEMICALS AND PLACE FRESH CUT FEMALE CLONE INTO SLIT TIE PLANTS SNUGGLY AND PLACE PLASTIC OR TYPE OF BAG ON ADJOINING STEMS DONT LET DRY UNTIL HEALED./RESULT.YOU WILL NOW ALWAYS HAVE STRAIGHT F1S COMING FROM THIS MALE PLANT DONT SMOKE THE BUDS JUST PICK AROUND THE BUDS FOR SEEDS AND FOR US MEDICAL USERS 1 SEEDER PLANT BEATS JUGGLING MALE AND FEMALES TAKING AWAY FROM THE CROP WE HAVE YOU CAN GRAFF AS MANY FEMALES AS BRANCHES TO IT AND IF YOU HAVE A NEW STRAIN EVERY HARVEST YOU CAN KEEP THE STRAIN ON THE MALE TO PRESERVE
grafting a female clone onto a male (base) stem ? the idea is not bad, tho why not the other way round ?

i often found that females are easier and better to be kept alive in vegi state than males, which often start to flower or die off within a year or two ... its not that easy to find a male (not selection) which is going to be a P plant (just from a botanical view on things/growing), furthermore if you have a selection of the male, you often cant reveg him and are doomed with growing issues, in short: your (personal) selection wont often meat the botanical needs;
its different with females, they are easy to reveg, to keep alive and to become old (we all know and have cutz/clones from mothers older than 10 years, some even 20 years ) compared to males ... i personally dont know of any (breeding) male genetics thats that old .... who knows, maybe the skunkman knows a secret how to keep em, besides reverting them with ethylen ... and also when sex reverted, im not sure that it will be able to become that old ...
the reason we are storing pollen and not keepin clones ...

anyways, logic tells me it makes more sense to graft a male onto a female, bc of mentioned issues

and still i have to make those experiments for myself to get answers .. as many Qs arent answered .. (and i have the feeling that those answers arent to be found online) ...
will the male part go into flowering mode independantly of the female part, will the male part induce flowering to the female part, will the male "take over" the whole plant programming, and killing the female rest as its becoming old and dying off, will the female base give extra longlivety to the male part ...

(ive done already many experiments with male and female plants, proving communication between both; like changes within the terpen/aroma spectrum ; shortening female flowering times with presence of male plants (no pollination) ; and inducing flowering on males and females with help of the opposite genus ... yeah some individuals just dont want to flower readily without their "sex partner" ... one thing is still on the to do list, i have a theory that yield can be further enlarged with same presence of the sex partner - like you reached its genetical yield/growth limit - and with presence, yield should be more abundant .... this one is hard to test, when trying to reach a dna limit, therefore its kind of easier to just make a double blind test and to meassure things) ...

and all that of course the other way round, female on male ....

ive read about grafting autos with photos in order to have advantages, like graft a pure haze onto a rudy base and haze will become auto and finish faster (within the timetable of the auto base)
graft autos on photos to save space and to have something like a perpetual plant ... who knows, maybe the auto characteristics get also undone or "softened up" ?

anyways - im gonna keep up on this, just remind me if i should forget ....

Posted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:04 pm
by Roots
Double crosses arnt F1's.....People only think that because pollen chuckers don't have standards they follow and cash rules.

Posted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:33 pm
by MadMoonMan
bentech wrote:you tell em!

Gag and vomit! man.. everytime someone reclicks and brings up that pic I feel like cutting my dick off or something!

Seeing that ugly redheaded short pantsed mofo more than once is beginning to scare me!

WTF?

Sorry, maybe its me and I'm going insane from worm virus implanted and eating my brain out? I think the next person who clicks on the guys ugly ass pic and doesn't meme it should be banned for life.

or at least till the next calender lineup of of releasing all sharktank upon request on that date ... next one is .. 2020 i think have to check to be sure.

Posted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:41 pm
by MadMoonMan
I crossed a UBC Chemo male stout stocky and stinky with a female one year. Kept the seeds smoked up all the other 9 foot monsters..... no brag... just fact. Some were bent over with ten foot ceiling on greenhouse.

Was arrested for DUI that year went to party with an ounce in my pocket to share. After a few screwdrivers left and ran into a non moving sign in the middle of the road. Serious.

It had a black arrow pointing <-- that way with a yellow background. hic.

I was apparently headed straight. I say apparently because when I woke up the sign smashed down on my windshield and my radiator smoking and a cop tapping on my window to open it.

I don't remember anything else.

I wanted to go right man....... but missed the bridge.

Posted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:47 pm
by deran
Roots wrote:Double crosses arnt F1's.....People only think that because pollen chuckers don't have standards they follow and cash rules.

yes they are:
http://passel.unl.edu/pages/information ... =9&minto=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

F = filial one, the first offspring of said parents

Posted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:09 pm
by Roots
It's two stable parents that breed true.....Chimera has wrote a bunch on this topic.

Posted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:27 pm
by Roots
The terminology for breeding a Coon Cat and Corn might use all the same words but how they're used might be slightly different.
The industry standards for cannabis have been defined over the last 10-15 years by a bunch of pollen chuckers....When I have some time I'll find some good post over at ICmag about this exact topic.

Posted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:39 pm
by deran
if needed i can pull up somewhere mendel :wink:

in the meantime, here is what wiki is saying:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F1_hybrid" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
An F1 hybrid (or filial 1 hybrid) is the first filial generation of offspring of distinctly different parental types....
In agronomy, the term “F1 hybrid” is usually reserved for agricultural cultivars derived from two parent cultivars.
no word is lost, that the parent cant consist of a cross itself, our question here between you and me seems to be kinda off terminology, due to our understanding beyond chuckers ... ;)
if im interpreting what i understood between the lines , then you think like this way
(inserting strain "great white shark" to exemplify it) :

great white shark = super skunk x white widdow
super skunk = skunk x afghani
white widdow = brazil x south indian

you say that this isnt a F1 (great white shark) , no matter if super skunk and white widdow have been stabilized prior or not
only super skunk is a F1 when parents were stabilized, same with WW ... if not stable, it aint even an F1

my understanding is the opposite, anything , stabilized or not, which isnt related to each other is a F1

it becomes harder when you read chief seven turtles, who is making a F1 within the same strain, just by selection and further stabilizing, with different traits tho ....
by this a cross between 2 skunks from 2 different companys should make also a F1 hybrid, like orange bud crossed to euphoria

and taxonomy is fucking us again, as some might mix up a double hybrid with a di-hybrid , tho both means "2" ... lol
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dihybrid_cross" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dihybrid cross is a cross between two different lines (varieties, strains) that differ in two observed traits
with our words, just a cross, a hybrid, a F1

one problem is mendel itself, as he worked exclusively with stable true breeding lines, otherwise he wouldnt been able to observe and define

Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:42 pm
by Roots
When I first started posting on these forums there was more of an industry standard, then people like Rez came along and called every new cross an f1 and the term f1 became a generic term for any first generation cross....most people think the f stands for first.

http://www.marijuanagrowing.com/showthr ... -F2-F3-etc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:14 pm
by Jesús Malverde
All the talk of F1s and double crosses isn't applicable to drug cannabis which, due to its illegality and thus the impossibility of scientific selective breeding, probably completely lacks the stable lines necessary to produce either.

Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:10 pm
by Roots
Before the Internet globilized the seed market things were different....Growers in the hills of Cali had stable strains they would keep to themselves for years.

Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:48 pm
by Jesús Malverde
The closest we've got are old farmer's cultivars such as those you describe, but I'm pretty sure most have been lost to mail order Dutch polyhybrid contamination over the past twenty years. I've still got access to unfucked with genetics brought in from Afghanistan in the eighties that breed true--I smoked some yesterday in fact--but to be frank, the quality, while very good, is still not quite there with the top named cuttings making the rounds. Even the best stable lines are unlikely to match the best sports selected and taken as cuttings from a large number of grown polyhybrids.

Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:04 pm
by MadMoonMan
That "guy?" is what happens when you start messing with mother nature and pissing her off trying what the original post started. Grafting things where they ain't sposed ta be.

You can't sew balls on a marsupial.
(see Lego construction restrictions at LegoMyEggo.com)

Well ok you technically can but they are as useful as those iron balls hanging from back of you know who of you are out theres cars. Ok Im not accusing anyone on here. We all make mistakes. I actually, had a but metal silver foot shaped plate on my 1964 mercury gas pedal. Talk about barefoot baby! Hey senior year of High School.... cool. Bought at Advanced auto!

Posted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:24 am
by rSin
whats a coon chucker?

Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:41 pm
by mistergrafik
rSin wrote:whats a coon chucker?
Just lost my coffee :laugh:

Posted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:55 am
by rSin
so come back to us madmoonman
come back to us now

tear your eyes from paradise
and rise again somehow

if you run into jesus
mabe he can help us out

come back to us madmoonman now...

Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:47 am
by deran
ive seen a few over at YT, the channel is called:

NUKESTOP5

https://www.youtube.com/c/NukesTop5/videos" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:16 pm
by rSin
good enough?

Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:29 pm
by mistergrafik
deran wrote:
ive seen a few over at YT, the channel is called:

NUKESTOP5

https://www.youtube.com/c/NukesTop5/videos" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
You spelled OverGrow wong

Posted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 4:02 am
by deran
anybody not being registred on overgrow should leave this thread, this is an insider

lol

btbh , i miss more cannabisworld, somehow overgrow was too big and too chaotic to me :)

Posted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:31 am
by Roots
You can’t make an F1 out of two polyhybrids...!

Posted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:07 pm
by deran
Roots wrote:You can’t make an F1 out of two polyhybrids...!
F1 = marriage of "different DNA structures"

no matter what they are

come on roots, turn on ur brain

:facepalm:

see how im ashamed for what you said ...

Posted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:08 pm
by deran
im doing this since 1992, where you already born back then, btw?

Posted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 4:04 pm
by mistergrafik
There was a comment somewhere on the board here that inspired my summer grow this year. I believe it read:

"cross them bitches"

Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:53 pm
by MadMoonMan
You asked for it you got it Toyota.

Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:55 pm
by MadMoonMan
Yes I never broadcasted it but amongst the poor and deserving but I mastered an F1 and among friends asked what should it be called? My idea was Putins Poison. I may have been out voted with Putins Passion. Yes. It is that good.

Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:56 pm
by MadMoonMan
If I tell what the cross was. Isn't that giving up a trade secrete? For unscrupulous badass MF characters to take advantage?

Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:58 pm
by MadMoonMan
So I refused to release it and continued to test it under scientific circumstances... puff puff. ok ... cough..... yeah... ok roll the next one less tighter so it gets more air.

Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:13 pm
by ben ttech
well well...

long time old timer

assume youve just eacaped from alien abduction?

Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:58 pm
by Mister Grafik
Well what the fuck. I feel like something just happened

Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:59 pm
by Mister Grafik
I had to refresh the page and shit. Thought I was too high or something.
I don't even know you Madmoonman. But anybody with 3 M's is a champ in my book.

Plata o Plomo?

Posted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:27 am
by Roots
“F1 = marriage of "DISTINCTLY different DNA structur”

Fixed it for you....and I’m sure I was smoking better weed than you in 92 too.

Posted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:37 am
by Roots
Pretty sure Mendel said you need homozygous parents to give you a heterozygous offspring.

Posted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:06 am
by Mister Grafik
I fuck with big words. But don't make me use any. Hybrid vigor only happens when 2 inbred lines meet.

F1 crates 50% mom, 50% dad, 25% grandparents on both sides....100%

:emp:

Posted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:00 am
by deran
Roots wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:27 am
“F1 = marriage of "DISTINCTLY different DNA structur”

Fixed it for you....and I’m sure I was smoking better weed than you in 92 too.

mathematically speaking, whats your definition , or mendels, of the word distinctly, 5%, 10%, more than 50% or even 100% ?
you dont drive on the highways and read signs like "slower," or "faster" ...

taking in consideration that 90% of the dna strand is junk dna or phantom dna or how you wanna call it ..
also taking into consideration the ciba geigy method ...

in 92, i was smoking red and yellow leb, green turkish and moroccan gold ketama

your turn :P

Posted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:34 am
by Mister Grafik
And Deran slides back in +10 points for the quick and concise rebuttal.

WILL... ROOTS... COME.... BACK?

The Planet may never know

Posted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 11:06 am
by Roots
F1 = marriage of DISTINCTLY different outward expressions from true-breeding, or homozygous parents resulting in a F1 generation that is heterozygous......You can not use two polyhybrids to make a filial generation of offspring.

Posted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:56 pm
by Mister Grafik
Meanwhile.....
ballet-dancer-throwing-powder-in-a-wing-pattern-FGBXJT.jpg

Posted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:10 pm
by Roots
I don’t know why I keep posting at this site, it’s like I’m stuck in the 80’s

By far the dumbest bunch of growers on the net, I’ll never advance my craft or learn about innovations from time spent here.

Posted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:35 pm
by Mister Grafik
LMFAO! Damn why did you have to do all of your friends like that?

There is only 10 people here.. And the story goes everyone is a 'misfit' banned from everywhere

Posted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:12 am
by deran
first generation is 50% different dna, to me thats distinctly different, half of it, ok bc its you baby roots im gonna take a second generation, thats 75% different, thats by far means distinctly different, and here comes the catch, thos 2 generation can even be side generations, or inbred filial generations , so i dont wanna talk about poli hybs, as they are far beyond the 75% in difference, to make a true f1 , yeah genes will splice up in following generations, but its no big deal to cross those back

do you have actually practical knowledge or are you just a parrot citing the same dumb sentence from somebody who never grew cannabis (mendel), it makes you look more than stupid citing somebody who has no clue about this plant, and taking their advice

no dog breeder would interfere with a horse breeder, but you do that all the time

lmao

Posted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:31 am
by Mister Grafik
How about incrosses? Cant forget all the pollen chucked incrossing

Posted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:48 pm
by Roots
Pretty sure I was one of the only people on OG to post a room of nothing but male plants 20 years ago....I don’t pride myself as a breeder but I’m no rookie to it....Pretty sure Steve, Luke and Chimera would agree with every word I’ve wrote, those were my teachers.

I can’t believe you just said you can take two polyhybrids and make an F1....two polyhybrids will not produce a plant that is as homogenous as an F1 hybrid that is FACT.

Posted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:44 pm
by Munchy
^ I've probably never said this before, just because... but Roots is quite correct! :tup:
...feel better now? :toker1:

but please do continue arguing, lol :popcorn:

Posted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 2:04 pm
by Roots
deran wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:12 am
first generation is 50% different dna, to me thats distinctly different, half of it, ok bc its you baby roots im gonna take a second generation, thats 75% different, thats by far means distinctly different, and here comes the catch, thos 2 generation can even be side generations, or inbred filial generations , so i dont wanna talk about poli hybs, as they are far beyond the 75% in difference, to make a true f1 , yeah genes will splice up in following generations, but its no big deal to cross those back
Now you are getting stuck on the distinctly different part of it and forgetting that the parents need to be true-breeding (homozygous)

Posted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:52 pm
by deran
nope

a skunkXhaze crossed to a malawiXafghan will produce homogenous f1s, there will be variations, which can be measured

but those variations occur also when crossing a lunbo(lets pretend its stable) to a an affy (which is also stable, pretended) , you will have variations that lead towards the lumbo side, some that lead to the affy side, and most of it the lumboXaffy pheno, so those arent also homogenous

number of variations depends of the number of parents included, but not only that, its also depends of the part of dna thats passed on, with other words, in a 3 way cross its possible that one of those 3 plants never show up in filial generations

homgenous means interpretation of percentages in given number of donors

none homogenous means random percentages in given set, and that is not the case in our example, in a 4 way cross it be 4 x 25% ideally , but variations occur of course, count variations and see if its random or not, voila

btw, the stuff i tried from chimera and steve wasnt that special

Posted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 4:07 pm
by rSin
ah man, me and chimera used to get on...

Posted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:46 pm
by Mister Grafik
What would be the result of two polyhybrid?

B1? INstead of F1, since there is so much confusion.. Are we renaming it?

Posted: Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:46 pm
by Mister Grafik
What's up Deran? Serious question I didn't see you were logged in but whatever

Can I get your opinion on Lambsbread? It's what I'm planning for this season..
Lot's of people say garbage.. I remember maybe 8-9 years ago was the last time I had seen it...

60's Jamaican? 70's? Its a term for the light sativa not trip sativa? Or is it is own landrace variant?

I soaked them already but love to hear anyones thoughts

Posted: Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:49 pm
by deran
hey bud ;)

i dont have any practical experiences with it, i know just the bob marley story, supposed to be the best sativa thats around, used to be a landrace before jamaica got polluted with indica gens, the name is derived from the fine, not harsh smoke, very up high, not racy, but elevated and spiritual

in holland were seeds around mid 90s that were expensive compared to other strains, afaik 200 or 250 german marks for 10 beans (before euro times) , 14 weeks flowering time and the same instruction that was given to white widow - 10 weeks 12/12 , 2 weeks 10/14 and last 2 weeks 8/16, to stop reflowering and to be sure to finish it within that time frame

never had any jamaican ... sadly ... africa is my continent :)

Posted: Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:22 pm
by Mister Grafik
Hey there D ~

Thanks for the reply. Interesting there about the light scheduling and dually noted

Well here is some ‘77 Jamaican x 60s Lambsbread Hierloom F1 I recently recieved.

All the talk about the F1's had me itching to soak something good. So let's see how they do.
Seeking the more irie, uplifting and 'deeper' head high.
60LB -001.jpg

Posted: Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:58 pm
by Lrus007
nice cup tec. is how i do it.

Posted: Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:06 am
by Mister Grafik
Lrus007 wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:58 pm
nice cup tec. is how i do it.
I took you up on your style for these Jams shortly after we talked about it. 6/6 sprouts

Just filled some in today actually.. Why I took a pic.

Thanks Lrus

Posted: Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:09 am
by Lrus007
nice job

Posted: Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:08 pm
by Mister Grafik
IMG_5696.JPG
IMG_5704.JPG

Posted: Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:09 pm
by Mister Grafik
interesting fat leafer in there..

Been reading that some Jamaican's have been crossed with ICE.
Also heard that there has been a 68 Jamaican going around so the dates on mine might not be correct but that how it was written.

We will see. Going to go with 1 gallon flowering with stakes. Should make for a cool show
pics few days old.