The Big Cheese
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: High Society Stoner
Has bestowed Karma : 185 times
Received Karma : 343 times

Welcome to myplanetganja.com

Post by smokebreaks »

Well folks, slowly but surely we're growing... As we are all getting settled in around here I wanted to take this time to share with you what I've got in mind for this site. Although the site name is "myplanetganja" this site is yours. I might have paid for it, and helped to coordinate it's development, which there's still a long way to go..but without all of you, the members of our community, this place wouldn't exist. Thanks to all of you for your support and encouragement. I would have never imagined that before we even officially open the doors we'd have so many coming and participating while the dust is still thick in the air during construction. That alone speaks volumes about where we're going, Thank you.

Now on to the next order of detail.

The gracious head who's helping to code this bugger and make it fit for us, is not interested in running the site. He's said he's only doing this for the benefit of the community. I appreciate that, and that's the same reason I'm doing it too. Since neither, mpgadmin or myself are able to dedicate all of our waking hours to this, and when it's done we'll want to just sit back and chill..I had to find someone I know will be a good fit for running this place on a day to day basis. I've asked Smotty to help administrate this site and thankfully she's said yes, so allow me to introduce the lady that will be your new overlord, when she gets back from making sammiches.

What this site becomes, is what we all make of it.
If you put shit in, you'll get shit out so keep that in mind while playing here.
Arbitrary user bannings, and outright censorship will not be allowed but
neither will severely disruptive behavior that discourages others from enjoying or participating in the site.

We'll get around to writing some official rules but anything that needs to be recycled will be dropped on the compost pile and that's pretty much it.

Commonsense must prevail from time to time, and in case of difficulties, I suggest a joint discussion.

Now let's get on with the fun!

Thanks.
GOVERNMENT WARNING: Marijuana use can cause complex thoughts leading to better ideas of how to live your life. Caution, free thinking has been routinely reported with continued use.

pinz
good karma
good karma
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT

Post by pinz »

ty smokes. and i mean it.

and Smottie can admin me anytime! :D
Wisdom is not learned, it's beaten into you by the universe with a large clue-by-four.

Smotty
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: ~Cunt~

Post by Smotty »

Hahaha thanks pinzy. Most of you already know me, but here's a tiny bit of background in case you don't. I got to the online canna community pretty much right before OG went down. I was pretty shy there and never really strayed out of the Coffee Shop....a lot has changed :lol: I started growing indoors, got in a few grows, then switched gears. I keep a few bonsai moms and this is my second year doing outdoors....there are members here that have been growing longer than I have been alive, and I have had some incredible help along the way. Most of you know me from PG...I split most of my time there between a few threads in MHC, the Pumpkin Patch, and the tank. What you read from me on these boards is pretty much who I am. I'm an opinionated yapper with a mouth like a drunken sailor. The upside is that I hardly ever get offended :D I have no interest in heavy-handed modding, and am flattered smokes would even offer this position. I'll help you guys any way I can, many of you know where else you can find me.

Also, smokes, thank you so much for this. Really, I can't thank you enough. To our anonymous site builder, you're the best ;)
American Woman & White Trash Dignitary

FAGjack
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: ~Marijuanero~
Has bestowed Karma : 1 time
Received Karma : 1 time

Post by FAGjack »

All the best with your new position Smotty! :D

Uncle Duke
Karma Whore
Karma Whore
Custom Title: Res Ipsa Loquitur

Post by Uncle Duke »

i like Smotty in any position. ;) i hope she has some leather and a riding crop as her uniform, it would be quite fitting.
"Where does one go from a world of insanity? Somewhere on the other side of despair." -TS Eliot

"Misanthropy develops when without art one puts complete trust in somebody thinking the man absolutely true and sound and reliable and then a little later discovers him to be bad and unreliable...and when it happens to someone often...he ends up...hating everyone." - Socrates

Smotty
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman

Post by Smotty »

Uncle Duke wrote:i like Smotty in any position. ;) i hope she has some leather and a riding crop as her uniform, it would be quite fitting.
Do you have any idea how many dead cows it would take to cover my ass in leather :shock:

smokebreaks
The Big Cheese
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: High Society Stoner
Has bestowed Karma : 185 times
Received Karma : 343 times

Post by smokebreaks »

Smotty wrote:
Uncle Duke wrote:i like Smotty in any position. ;) i hope she has some leather and a riding crop as her uniform, it would be quite fitting.
Do you have any idea how many dead cows it would take to cover my ass in leather :shock:

I have a full length leather trenchcoat I don't wear much any more.
GOVERNMENT WARNING: Marijuana use can cause complex thoughts leading to better ideas of how to live your life. Caution, free thinking has been routinely reported with continued use.

A Bloke Down The Pub
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Shaman to the Gentry

Post by A Bloke Down The Pub »

Smotty wrote:Do you have any idea how many dead cows it would take to cover my ass in leather :shock:
Not to worry.

Naked will be fine.

FAGjack
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: ~Marijuanero~
Has bestowed Karma : 1 time
Received Karma : 1 time

Post by FAGjack »

How about a nice thong?

Dead sexy, no dead cows and ya still get something to peel off. ;)

Smotty
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman

Post by Smotty »

Awwww lawdy...