Rant and Rave about The Canna Trade.
Merry
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: land

Rollitup.org

Post by Merry »

smokebreaks wrote:
Even with it said, that may have been a violation of the TOU, my question to you all is this.

How far do we go to protect the identity of those who are not members here when it relates to the cannabis business?
We've had a lot of people leave because of the idiots.... good people... why on earth would you jeopardize their safety just because they aren't registered here any longer... I can't even believe you're asking that.... It should be without question something that isn't done across the board no matter what site you are on.... What you're saying is "leave my site and if anyone knows anything personal about you they are free to post it here"... seriously? WTF?
It's all about the red sole.....

smokebreaks
The Big Cheese
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: High Society Stoner
Has bestowed Karma : 185 times
Received Karma : 343 times

Rollitup.org

Post by smokebreaks »

Merry wrote:
smokebreaks wrote:
Even with it said, that may have been a violation of the TOU, my question to you all is this.

How far do we go to protect the identity of those who are not members here when it relates to the cannabis business?
We've had a lot of people leave because of the idiots.... good people... why on earth would you jeopardize their safety just because they aren't registered here any longer... I can't even believe you're asking that.... It should be without question something that isn't done across the board no matter what site you are on.... What you're saying is "leave my site and if anyone knows anything personal about you they are free to post it here"... seriously? WTF?

That's not what I am saying at all.. but you're a STEELERS fan so I know you're not the sharpest tool in the shed.

We've done nothing to jeopardize anyone's safety, and we won't but the fact of the matter is this Merry... for many in the cannabis community this is not a game, this is their livelihoods. If you decide you're going to piss on the biggest names in the industry and they decide to swat you on the nose and yet you persist, where does it become my responsibility to protect you from your own stupidity?
GOVERNMENT WARNING: Marijuana use can cause complex thoughts leading to better ideas of how to live your life. Caution, free thinking has been routinely reported with continued use.

Sun
Kosmic Karma
Kosmic Karma
Custom Title: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rollitup.org

Post by Sun »

...an ex memeber...?

Pretty sure JF still post here.

Getting out of the shower to take a shit is like getting out of your car to order at the drive-thru.

Johnsonville
some karma
some karma

Rollitup.org

Post by Johnsonville »

BlinDeye3 wrote: the outting rule is still there, nobody(or err no-one) is free to post anything, there were consequences - and will continue to be so i think.
Apparently there aren't any.
BlinDeye3 wrote: if the dude was on fire i wouldn't throw a bucket of water on him
Pretty romantic idea, that you would ever be in the situation to effect or save somebody's life. Let's bring it back to reality a little bit, how about something like, "if they guy was in trouble I might get my fat ass off the couch and read what's up." or how about "if the guy was on fire I might stop yelling at my kid for a sec and read what's up." You can stick with the water on fire concept but I just don't think your pudgy arms can carry that much water, you sound pretty weak.
Last edited by Johnsonville on Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Johnsonville
some karma
some karma

Rollitup.org

Post by Johnsonville »

smokebreaks wrote: but I won't fault him for that as I have a lot more respect for someone who is posting under his real name and is by far largely responsible for the cannabis community that we're all a part of than the asshole detractors who try and tear it apart.
Nobody is asking you. Maybe you forgot, you have no pull with the community, you are not a leader, were never picked, in fact the members spoke up and had you removed at PG. You came to this position by picking at carcasses, a pot site vulture who has been able to do nothing with this site because you lack any ideas or the ability to motivate people. You can't even lead your team.
smokebreaks wrote: As far as the reposting of his name here, that may have been a violation of the TOU that is clearly posted in every forum here and for which, nobodyknew served a one week ban. I call it credit for time served and gave him back his account posting privileges because he's an adult and civil, and I know he won't do it again.
He actually did it twice, was warned and did it again. But it's nice that you have such high standards here. You can snitch a few times if Smokes likes you. Great to know.

Maribou Stork
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: Nightmares
Has bestowed Karma : 21 times
Received Karma : 34 times

Rollitup.org

Post by Maribou Stork »

smokebreaks wrote: Ever since the article, Marco took a lot of shit, and eventually caved and issued an apology to Sam the Skunkman, but it doesn't change the fact that what he printed is true.
:facepalm:

Marco said what was printed wasn't true. Thanks to ninjacloakd, here is Marco's apology reprinted just two threads below this one....

http://myplanetganja.com/viewtopic.php? ... 4&start=40" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I have to say there is NO TRUTH to him ever selling any feminized genetics nor is he a DEA agent / informant. I would personally like to apologize to him for publishing the article by Joe Pietri. I also would like to thank him for showing me that Joe Pietri stated in his book King of Nepal ( Pg. 53) that he himself worked with the DEA to get someone he worked with busted with 500 kilos of hash. Now isn’t that the pot calling the kettle black?
What was very evident over on Mr Nasty is that you can post anything you want about rival forums and it's members, but don't dare question the clique in charge.
Maribou Stork

Little Kate Chaos
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman

Rollitup.org

Post by Little Kate Chaos »

No wonder pot is illegal.

Johnsonville
some karma
some karma

Rollitup.org

Post by Johnsonville »

Little Kate Chaos wrote:No wonder pot is illegal.
Exactly. Kind of surprising how few people actually get it.

Johnsonville
some karma
some karma

Rollitup.org

Post by Johnsonville »

BlinDeye3 wrote:
Johnsonville wrote: Apparently there aren't any.
the consequences were his handle was frozen - leniency was granted due to the circumstances explained.
Wow, huge consequences, handle frozen for a few days. Huge.

Johnsonville
some karma
some karma

Rollitup.org

Post by Johnsonville »

BlinDeye3 wrote:well according to some, marco caved to the pressures
Who the fuck cares about some? Well obviously you do, but you're an idiot.