Outdoor grows

Sun
Kosmic Karma
Kosmic Karma
Custom Title: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EYE CANDY

Post by Sun »

:bong3:
Last edited by Sun on Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Getting out of the shower to take a shit is like getting out of your car to order at the drive-thru.

WhiteHotAfterburner
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: Turbine Powered Toker
Has bestowed Karma : 521 times
Received Karma : 217 times

EYE CANDY

Post by WhiteHotAfterburner »

Sun wrote:I'm watching this right now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nL0uky3Nha8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:smoke: vid, thanks.

:rollitiup:

:wave:,
WHAB

Sun
Kosmic Karma
Kosmic Karma

EYE CANDY

Post by Sun »

Back in 2002 I was smoking with Gypsy and he asked where I live, I told him right next to Eddy Lepp, he didn't have clue who he was...a few months later Gypsy was writing about Eddy like they were life long friends.....And yes I could have provided the info, I know how to use google and have been part of the med movment before 215 (1996), back in the late 90's Eddy would have a doctor come to his house and we would all go to Eddy's and get our recommendations from the doctor because back then it was hard to find doctors with the balls to give out recommendations...I'm pretty much an expert on California law but not others states.

Getting out of the shower to take a shit is like getting out of your car to order at the drive-thru.

Sun
Kosmic Karma
Kosmic Karma

EYE CANDY

Post by Sun »

Eddy Lepp's bust was prior to my entry into MJ discussion boards

So you didn't know OG's Juice either...man that guy was funny and ahead of his times....couldn't spell for shit though.

WhiteHotAfterburner
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

EYE CANDY

Sun wrote:
Eddy Lepp's bust was prior to my entry into MJ discussion boards

So you didn't know OG's Juice either...man that guy was funny and ahead of his times....couldn't spell for shit though.
I think I got there right after his banning (I'm calling it banning, I don't know what it was for sure--and don't really care at this point).

It's not that he can't spell....it's that he and you misuse(d) words.

Waste ≠ waist...

Wait ≠ weight...

etc...etc.

WHAB

Munchy
Board Administrator
Karma Monster
Karma Monster
Custom Title: UnhingedMotherfucker
Has bestowed Karma : 511 times
Received Karma : 993 times

EYE CANDY

Post by Munchy »

the most juicey tell was that their &/or they're always = there
it was often the 1st clue to spot his socks by.
followed closely by you're = your and too = to :smoke:
Prohibition is Futile Image THC will be Assimilated
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ How To Pass Drug Tests ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

Hax
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: TrollMod™

EYE CANDY

Post by Hax »

Your to obsirvant than.
Click here for free iPod! > http://myplanetganja.com/ucp.php?i=unsubcribe&mode=" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

HyGradeChronic
good karma
good karma
Custom Title: FREEDOM FIGHTER
Received Karma : 1 time

EYE CANDY

Post by HyGradeChronic »

..... once again, HGC wants to thank my old brudda, WHAB for his deadication here trying to help dum ol HGC try to get these GREAT pix posted to share w/our community. Really appreciate yer hep WHAB, u bett chas!!!!! :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana:
….. AND YOU, sun, thank you also for all your input into rhis thread. Greatly appreciated my friend. U bett yas!!!!!  you OBVIOUSLY KNOW WHO’s WHO IN THE ZOO. So, at risk of sounding redundant, (like HGC REALLY really really GIVE A FLYIN’ PhiladElpHia feck ;), cuz HGC don’t) rof, THANK YOU !!!!! :toker1:
..... ALSO, I THANK YOU for following this thread, and making releVent posts that have brought up good food for thought, AND BACKING UP what you post like a hard corps viet nam mud marine. SEeMS to HGC you’ve been around the block b4 and DON’T SPEAK OUTTA SCHOOL!!! True story. Thank you for your participation. And thx for links ya gave us. Might NOT be able to ck out yerl inks tonite as HGC has FULL DANZE CARD, but I will as soon as I am able. CouNT ON it!!!!! :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
….. alla yas, thx, hope you’ve enjoyed what I have poSted today for OUR viewing pleasure. I HAVE HAD REAL BIG FUN SHARING W/Y’ALL.
:smooch: ….. sun, I’ll be cking out thee links lil bit mo lata. IF YOU SAY those links portray THE BOMB, then by golly I’m sure it is. Cuz it seems for me at least, that you are RESPECTED HERE, and thas GOOD NUFF 4ME… :roflmao:
….. peace
….. HGC
"there never ever seems to be enough tyme to get anything done. but there's always tyme to twist up a big ol' fattie, n fire it up."

WhiteHotAfterburner
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

EYE CANDY

HyGradeChronic wrote:..... once again, HGC wants to thank my old brudda, WHAB for his deadication here trying to help dum ol HGC try to get these GREAT pix posted to share w/our community. Really appreciate yer hep WHAB, u bett chas!!!!! :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana:
….. AND YOU, sun, thank you also for all your input into rhis thread. Greatly appreciated my friend. U bett yas!!!!!  you OBVIOUSLY KNOW WHO’s WHO IN THE ZOO. So, at risk of sounding redundant, (like HGC REALLY really really GIVE A FLYIN’ PhiladElpHia feck ;), cuz HGC don’t) rof, THANK YOU !!!!! :toker1:
..... ALSO, I THANK YOU for following this thread, and making releVent posts that have brought up good food for thought, AND BACKING UP what you post like a hard corps viet nam mud marine. SEeMS to HGC you’ve been around the block b4 and DON’T SPEAK OUTTA SCHOOL!!! True story. Thank you for your participation. And thx for links ya gave us. Might NOT be able to ck out yerl inks tonite as HGC has FULL DANZE CARD, but I will as soon as I am able. CouNT ON it!!!!! :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
….. alla yas, thx, hope you’ve enjoyed what I have poSted today for OUR viewing pleasure. I HAVE HAD REAL BIG FUN SHARING W/Y’ALL.
:smooch: ….. sun, I’ll be cking out thee links lil bit mo lata. IF YOU SAY those links portray THE BOMB, then by golly I’m sure it is. Cuz it seems for me at least, that you are RESPECTED HERE, and thas GOOD NUFF 4ME… :roflmao:
….. peace
….. HGC
You're most welcome, HGC! :bannana:

It was a true pleasure gazing upon such a beautiful and extensive endeavor. Thank you!!! A real treat! :mrgreen:

If there is anything else I can help you with, HGC, you have my email! :smoke:

And an early Merry Christmas to you and those you love, my friend. May they all be safe and well!

:rollitiup:

WHAB

HyGradeChronic
good karma
good karma
Custom Title: FREEDOM FIGHTER
Received Karma : 1 time

SANTA CLAUS IS CUMIN; TO TOWN,,,

Post by HyGradeChronic »

..... YAS BETTA WATCH OUTM YAS BETTA NOT POUTM SANTA CLAUS IS COMIN' 2 TOWN.
..... HE'S MAKIN' A LIST, N CKING IT TWICE.
..... GONNA FIND OUT WHO'S NAUGHTY OR NICE...
..... SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO TOWN!!!!! :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana:

..... TWAS THE NITE B4 XMAS AND ALL THRIUGH THE HOUSE
... NOT A CREATURE WAS STIRRING,
... NOT EVEN A MOUSE!!!
..... THE STOCKINGS WERE HUNG ON THE CHIMNEY W/CARE, WITH HOPES THAT ST. NICHOLAS SOON WOULD BE THERE!!!!!
..... MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL MY BRUDDAS N SISTAS HERE @ MY PLANET GANJA, AND REST OF THOSE WHO RESIDE THROUGHOUT CANNA CYBERSPACE!!!!!
..... CUZ I SHOULD, N PROMISED I WOULD, N NOW THAT I CAN; HGC WILL FIND SOME BEAUTIES N POST EM HERE 2DAY/2NITE. OF COURSE THAT IS BETWEEN DIFFERENT COURSES OF FOOD AND DRINK, AND, ....., ....., ....., ....., FATTIES TO BE SURE!!!!!
..... MERRY CHRISTMAS ONE N ALL. EVEN YOU STALWART, YA LIL PISSANT YOU. BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
..... peace
..... HGC
"there never ever seems to be enough tyme to get anything done. but there's always tyme to twist up a big ol' fattie, n fire it up."