Where's POM™...PG thread archive :D...1 of 2

Rant and Rave about The Canna Trade.
Antique Hippie
Stackin' Karma Yo
Stackin' Karma Yo

Post by Antique Hippie »

Munchy wrote:
Antique Hippie wrote:I'm not implying anything with regards to smokes or anyone connected with "here".:smooch:

Munchy quit acting like an idiot troll, I know you know better. :mrgreen:

what do i know better? i know you are always implying things, without being at all clear, or ever explaining or backing up your implications. you only leave myself and others guessing as to what the fuck you are even trying to say. so now i'm left to guess by your last statement that you think i've been in contact with POM™? or what? because if that's not what you're saying, then i'm out of guesses, so why don't you stop being all cute and coy about it, and just tell me wtf you are trying to say here? :dunno:
I don't know if you've been in contact with PoM and if I left you guessing that would mean you don't have a clue and I know thats not true. I said what was true on PG and you were there...so stop being coy yourself and skip over to IC and get Gad to put PG back up and prove me wrong. :roflmao:

Its all PGsGG fault anyway :wave: I thought about posting PG threads but thought wtf for, many know I was right so who cares, its over, Gypsy owns TOG, well not all of them, but most. :lol:

A Bloke Down The Pub
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Shaman to the Gentry

Post by A Bloke Down The Pub »

Munchy wrote:but it felt as if POM™ had died
What about Tokahontas? :whistle:

JapanFreak

Post by JapanFreak »

mpgadmin wrote:I can attest to the fact that Smokebreaks owns 100% of this site.

I have "0" interest in anything to do with the daily running or ownership of this site.

I am simply trying to help the community, i have asked for nothing for my work and wont, i already told smokes i expect to be treated as everyone else when i am finished and want no special favors in return.

I am also not POM if that was the implication.
Sounds like you're POM

A Bloke Down The Pub
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Shaman to the Gentry

Post by A Bloke Down The Pub »

JapanFreak wrote:
mpgadmin wrote:Sounds like you're POM
Doesn't type like him. :wink:

JapanFreak

Post by JapanFreak »

Sure go ahead and ruin it.

Hacks
Stackin' Karma Yo
Stackin' Karma Yo

Post by Hacks »

Knowing shit you can't tell anyone is just a burden. It's more fun not knowing and speculating :whistle:
The next Freddie Flintoff.

nobodyknew
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot
Custom Title: Intangibles Inc.
Has bestowed Karma : 8 times
Received Karma : 6 times

Dope operas.

Post by nobodyknew »

BlinDeye3 wrote:so, i see you guys are still at it.

i might have to revise my forum wide generalized iq geusstimation, given the absence of HB it had crept up a tad, but sadly, i underestimated the hulu effect of the dope opera appears to have on your craniums.

somebody, somewhere, is laughing their asses off hard at you, you know. maybe a couple of them.

smoke, mirrors, gypsies, snakes, rats, puppets and storefronts.

shoddy thuggery, theivery, betrayal and greed and revenge of the cheapest nature.

and you're all keepin' it alive.

oh yeah, somebodies laughing.
Hehehe - there's also a negative side........ :)
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime,somewhere someone said to themselves
"You know - I really want to set those people over there on fire but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." George Carlin R.I.P

Oldjoints

Post by Oldjoints »

Hacks wrote:Knowing shit you can't tell anyone is just a burden. It's more fun not knowing and speculating :whistle:
Speculation is overated.......

Unless we are talking sex.

Antique Hippie
Stackin' Karma Yo
Stackin' Karma Yo

Post by Antique Hippie »

Hacks wrote:Knowing shit you can't tell anyone is just a burden. It's more fun not knowing and speculating :whistle:
Its always to ones benefit to have knowledge others don't have and in the knowing can also come much enjoyment. We all know how much fun you had at PG with that eh! :grin: I was quite impressed with the TOU changes over at IC btw, not sure if you noticed.

Antique Hippie
Stackin' Karma Yo
Stackin' Karma Yo

Post by Antique Hippie »

Oldjoints wrote:
Speculation is overated.......

Unless we are talking sex.
Or the futures market. :)