Kosmic Karma
Custom Title: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't hate!

Post by Sun »

Monday two weeks ago, then Monday today...same two plants
Attachments
DSCN3216.JPG
DSCN3204.JPG

Getting out of the shower to take a shit is like getting out of your car to order at the drive-thru.

randude
Karma Whore
Karma Whore

Don't hate!

Post by randude »

Nice Garden.

What do you do there when you get the fall rains?

Sun
Kosmic Karma
Kosmic Karma

Don't hate!

Post by Sun »

Hope for no fall rains......if it rains it rains, as long as theres no period of time were it goes 2-3 days with no sun theres little worry of bud rot....the cages are my first line of defense from the plant hitting the dirt when they get heavy from rain, I'll spend hours tying branches up.

Getting out of the shower to take a shit is like getting out of your car to order at the drive-thru.

randude
Karma Whore
Karma Whore

Don't hate!

Post by randude »

Sun, I think I know a bit about where you are, but you may be protected. I have never spent a winter in that part of the country.

My friends in Mt Shasta/Dunsmuir had a lot of rain in November last year and had to build a plastic cover to protect them.

Outdoor is SO frustrating. If you live in an arid climate you have to water all the time and the only thing that is green to the flybys is the weed that is watered and the stuff in places that is not arid you have fall rains. The really big crops cannot be covered and have to be harvested way too early. It is so frustrating. I love the sun.

Hax
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: TrollMod™

Don't hate!

Post by Hax »

Much less likely to see extended periods of Fall rain there than Shasta.

Still doin' the SSH?
Click here for free iPod! > http://myplanetganja.com/ucp.php?i=unsubcribe&mode=" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sun
Kosmic Karma
Kosmic Karma

Don't hate!

Post by Sun »

Still have the SSH....on the right hand bottom corner
Attachments
DSCN3218.JPG

randude
Karma Whore
Karma Whore

Don't hate!

Post by randude »

Looks great.

My poor garden is nothing but some cuttings in a bubble cloner.

Cric

Don't hate!

Post by Cric »

very nice, as usual. i can't imagine being able to grow trees like you do!

PassionForMaryJane
good karma
good karma
Custom Title: ~Eternal Wisdom Seeker~

Don't hate!

Post by PassionForMaryJane »

Your plants are beautiful Sun, I cannot wait till the day I can grow monster trees outdoors!!!!

Sun
Kosmic Karma
Kosmic Karma

Don't hate!

Post by Sun »

To me a monster tree would be 10+ pounds, these are just baby trees.....I should have had some monsters over at plot#2 but my buddy is very lazy and thinks if a plant is looking green he's doing his job, I've took over all work at the second plot and am starting to bush things out over there, pushing them to the max in these last few weeks of veg...I'll bring the camera over there in a day or two.