Warning Potpimp is ripping people off!

Post by JapanFreak »

So they ripped you off preventing you from ripping other people off? Win Win

markscastle
good karma
good karma

Post by markscastle »

Your just not worth my time talking to you anymore as your just a pollen chucking brat kid JP.Later!

JapanFreak

Post by JapanFreak »

pollen chucker? :roflmao:

arb
Karma Whore
Karma Whore
Custom Title: 4/5's tarded
Has bestowed Karma : 119 times
Received Karma : 78 times

Post by arb »

:roflmao:
Yer in a wheelchair yet yer gonna kickass over being ripped off by one of yer own kind.
Yer in a chair yet ya mix yer own soils.
Ya been growing for 44 years and selling beans since 69..............yet too fucking stoopid to know a thief when ya see one.
The only thing ya seem to have gotten right is the fact that I am an asshole,yer grasp of the obvious is improving at least.
Goddamn yer a fucking dumbass.
:nutkick:
Vaya con Dios HB

markscastle
good karma
good karma

Post by markscastle »

arb wrote::roflmao:
Yer in a wheelchair yet yer gonna kickass over being ripped off by one of yer own kind.
Yer in a chair yet ya mix yer own soils.
Ya been growing for 44 years and selling beans since 69..............yet too fucking stoopid to know a thief when ya see one.
The only thing ya seem to have gotten right is the fact that I am an asshole,yer grasp of the obvious is improving at least.
Goddamn yer a fucking dumbass.
:nutkick:
First off Ripz is not one of my own kind.When someone makes an order they recieve what they payed for along with free seeds and at a fair price.I follow up with customer service and help if they are new to growing.If there is a problem or complaint I am willing to resend at no increase of cost to customers. I also donate free seeds to medical users who have no money to buy seeds through sites medical programs.I give discounts to elderly,disabled,and Vets.

Second I can stand and walk a little and am very strong with my upper body,so yes I can kick ass! Want to try me bub? And yes I mix my own soils.I have a soil mixer that does most of the work.Something like a wide cement mixer I made.

yep I got dooped but there were alot of other good breeders and venders there as well.DNA genetics,Mota,O`Raskal,ect.I`m not the only one.And for some time The Potpimp acted like a normal site with auction.Venders got paid and orders were filled.Customers were happy,ect.

We agree your an asshole then? Good. And in my view the way you act makes you the dumb ass,but I`ll leave that up to those who read this.

At least I`m willing to swallow my pride and speak up so others don`t get ripped off by the Potpimp crew!

markscastle
good karma
good karma

Post by markscastle »

I think your argument centers around two things one my seeds are bunk.Well how in the world would you know if you never bought any? The second argument is they should be free. To that I ask do you always get free drinks at a bar? How about free gas,free housing,clothing,utilities,on and on? nether do I. I need to make a living just like the next guy.I`m not rich and I`m not likely to get rich selling a few seeds. It costs to grow Marijuana right. It takes many grows over much time before you have a strain that is ready for market and yes it does take a great deal of work.In less your just chucking pollen and hoping to get something special which just doesn`t happen very often. So I`m expcted to just do all of that including my expences with out customers who pay? I think not! somehow you want to twist the old saying from you get what you pay for into you get and don`t pay for it! Sounds like your a dam bum to me! You are not intitled to free everything all your life.Maybe when you were a child, but that time is over, so grow the fuck up!

arb
Karma Whore
Karma Whore

Post by arb »

:roflmao:
Really!?!..................................goddamn yer a pieceOshit.
Such a standupguy ya risk yer kids by directly involving them,yer quite the asshat.
Just wheel yerself on over here and use that tremendous upperbody to yer lil hearts content.
:p
Vaya con Dios HB

markscastle
good karma
good karma

Post by markscastle »

I`m not risking my kids! Why would you even think that? The cops know I grow. My daughter is married to a cop and my son`s best friend who practicly grew up in my home is a fedral agent with homeland.The guy next to me is a cop and he grows for his wife who is disabled! Beleave me no one cares that I grow as I`m all legal.There is no plant limit here in Cali for medical.Only thing is it is still against the law to sell ,but my kids are not involved with that. Hell in 08 I had a police chopper come take pics of my back yard grow with 150 plants.A week later a patrol car came by while I was watering the yard.He never got out but rolled down the window and said they new I was growing in the back yard.Asked me if I had a doctor`s recomendation and asked me not to smoke out front of the house cause kids walk by.Said other than that they had no problem.Never heard an other word about it.
Last edited by markscastle on Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

arb
Karma Whore
Karma Whore

Post by arb »

That is a good thing and I apologise for my mistake.
So if yer running hundreds of plants what do you do with all that bud?
Vaya con Dios HB