I remember when......

After enjoying the fruits of your labors, we all need a place to chill. This is that place. Totally senseless irrelevant banter encouraged.
Hacks
Stackin' Karma Yo
Stackin' Karma Yo

I remember when......

Post by Hacks »

One computer's upload is another's download.
The next Freddie Flintoff.

Trixie
Karma Whore
Karma Whore
Custom Title: Fuzzalicious

I remember when......

Post by Trixie »

I'd wake up at noon, killer hangover, thirsty and starving, nude....... wondering if I'd gotten laid, or just dreamt it...

yeah..... those were the days! :rockon:

and that you could find enough change on the floorboard for gas and a pack of smokes.

that would be a hella pile of change these days :D

twilson
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: nOT-a-Bob
Received Karma : 1 time

I remember when......

Post by twilson »

>>Jolly wrote - My parents only drank the WORST beer in the World - Brown Derby from Spaceway. It was also a memorable .69/six. Upside for them was that it was so nasty we kids would not touch it.

My mother hardly ever drank when we were growing up. If we had Italian food or corn beef and cabbage she would have a beer. Every once in a while she would have a mixed drink.

The old man would drink his beer probably 3 or 4 nights out of the week and he probably got drunk 1 night out of the week. Maybe less. He was pretty close with one of his brothers in law so often when they would get together they would get drunk.
If Muley can scruff along i can too.

WhiteHotAfterburner
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: Turbine Powered Toker
Has bestowed Karma : 521 times
Received Karma : 218 times

I remember when......

Post by WhiteHotAfterburner »

I remember when a piano, even an upright, was an instrument held in high regard. Now with electronic pianos, some you can roll up and take with ya :), they can't even maintain "a" price, any price, it seems. I'm stunned at the amount of them I'm seeing for free on craigslist alone (I don't do the other free sites).

Who's going to save the pianos?

It'd be nice to match them up with desirous recipients?

Feels a little like what Rope and Sail Makers must have been ruminating upon, discussing amongst themselves, Lo, those many years ago :crazy:

:wave:,
WHAB

arb
Karma Whore
Karma Whore
Custom Title: 4/5's tarded
Has bestowed Karma : 119 times
Received Karma : 78 times

I remember when......

Post by arb »

Trixie wrote:I'd wake up at noon, killer hangover, thirsty and starving, nude....... wondering if I'd gotten laid, or just dreamt it...

yeah..... those were the days! :rockon:

and that you could find enough change on the floorboard for gas and a pack of smokes.

that would be a hella pile of change these days :D
That was hawt.
Vaya con Dios HB

Dunza Ranks
Karma Whore
Karma Whore
Custom Title: throwstones@police

I remember when......

Post by Dunza Ranks »

.....people did something when shit wasn't right.
" To have the truth in your possession you can be found guilty, sentenced to death. " - Peter Tosh
http://www.freebujubanton.com

LabRat

I remember when......

Post by LabRat »

...Michael Jackson was black. Last week, he was white but now he's gonna be green. He reminds me of mood rings.