Can anyone identify this malady??

Grow info
HempKat

Post by HempKat »

HellBoy wrote:Is THAT the best you can come up with, jackoff??? DIETARY analysis in humans???

...what a screaming IDIOT you are~~ :roll:
Yo moron, that's a complete analysis, analysis doesn't differ on something just because you talk about it as a soil amendment rather then a food. Of course being a hick that gradyeated the 6th grade 4 times I'm not surprised you think there is a difference.

HempKat

Post by HempKat »

Pants wrote:Link above clearly says theres N in beet molasses....Good night!
I tried your link and got

The webpage cannot be displayed

HempKat

Post by HempKat »

HellBoy wrote:That would be Potassium.
Wrong moron, potassium is in molasses we are talking about what's not in molasses, not what has the biggest number next to it.

HempKat

Post by HempKat »

Pants wrote:Try the link now...lol
I did, and yes, it seems after several days of debate you've finally found one thing that states there is in fact N in beet molasses, at least according to the study referenced in the link. However that does not prove the point we were debating which is whether or not Bio-Grow is made 100% from beet molasses. Since I've found multiple sources indicating it isn't and you've yet to provide one source indicating it is, I'd hold off on doing your little victory dance there Retardo Montalban.

A Bloke Down The Pub
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Shaman to the Gentry

Post by A Bloke Down The Pub »

I never knew molasses could be so fascinating. :whistle:

HempKat

Post by HempKat »

Pants wrote:And again

http://www.rhhall.ie/bulletins/molasses_4.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

and again.....made from one thing only.
That's not proven by your label retard. Look it's a matter of simple deductive reasoning. BioBizz is a company promoting organic products. If they could rightly claim their products were made 100% from molasses they would say 100% molasses. They don't because it isn't. They can fairly claim "derived from molasses" if molasses is a key component of what it's derived from which is why it's worded the way it is.

Tell you what though, let's do away with all this frivilous side discussion you've stirred up and get back to what made you pronounce bio-grow was 100% derived from beet molasses (even though the label doesn't claim 100% or that it's made from beet molasses) in the first place. You were essentially trying to establish it was beet molasses so that you could say you use that and slow release fertalizer and yet see no problem caused by the chelating effect of molasses which a previous post just happened to point out was strongest in beet molasses. Yet in all this posting proving what molasses is and isn't it's been clearly stated by several sources that molasses does work as a chelating agent.

I guess you diverted to this other topic because you know you can't support your anecdotal evidence of molasses and slow release organics.

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT
Has bestowed Karma : 15 times
Received Karma : 231 times

Post by MadMoonMan »

Of course theres nitrogen in beets. Lots of nitrogen in Fava beans.

Without the cannibalism.

organics is a joke

everything is a chemical

we are all composed of star dust

unknown is. If you were a piece of dark matter your size? What is the "force particle" that gives you the mass and makes you so invisible?
Just because I can't spell misanthrope doesn't mean I'm completely stupid.

PGs GossipGrrl™
Karma Whore
Karma Whore

Post by PGs GossipGrrl™ »

>>>Any respectable nutrient manufacture (Bio Bizz is extremely respected)

Shall we go to RIU and ask UB how 'xtremely respected' Bio Bizz is among his peers of commercial ag growers? :mutley:

>>>post a bunch of biased ass post trying to prove me wrong on a subject that is way beyond him..

So then, we should consult mynameisstitch :D.

...isn't the reason 4 taste of Mex cantaloupes :bannana: :emp: :fly: :crazy: way beyond ur understanding :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: ?
After a while, people are just going to ignore it, like I did, like I do most TV commercials.

HellBoy
Karma Whore
Karma Whore

Post by HellBoy »

Hey!!! Look what UPS brought me!! :D

“It is better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for someone you are not.”

..the party is OVER Obama!! :)

HellBoy
Karma Whore
Karma Whore

Post by HellBoy »

Bio-Grow is OMRI listed. Its based on 100% organic Dutch sugar beet extract, so it is packed with sugars to build Brix readings in plants and rejuvenate the life of your soil or activated compost. It is also used as a plant tonic in flowering. Translated from the original Dutch Bio-Groei (bee-yo ghru-ee), it has been known to work wonders in topsoil and increase the flavor of heirloom tomatoes and other garden-variety vegetables. Sweeten the Harvest with Bio-Grow. According to the manufacturer: “Bio-Grow smells very sweet owing to its content of natural sugars which also provide an ideal interrelationship with the bacteria in the soil mixture." Bio-Grow GUARANTEED ANALYSIS Total Nitrogen (N)…………………………...2% 1 % Ammoniacal Nitrogen 1 % Nitrate Available Phosphate (P2O5)………………....0.1% Soluble Potash (K2O)………………………...7%

Derived from: molasses

Nitrhttp://www.77hydrostore.com/nut290.htmlogen" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
“It is better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for someone you are not.”

..the party is OVER Obama!! :)