The Big Cheese
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: High Society Stoner
Has bestowed Karma : 184 times
Received Karma : 341 times

it's all greek to me.

Post by smokebreaks »

hey.. I don't speak greek, and I don't know how to read it either, and I have no fucking idea where that dumb phrase it's all greek to me comes from but I just wanted to say thanks for hanging out..

now can someone tell me why there is rioting again?
GOVERNMENT WARNING: Marijuana use can cause complex thoughts leading to better ideas of how to live your life. Caution, free thinking has been routinely reported with continued use.

thandee
some karma
some karma

it's all greek to me.

Post by thandee »

Where are you from??But rioting in Greece is often happens because police here in greece is 100 years back in their brains.If you understand what i mean by that...and if you want to know an example read it...if they catch you with one single joint you are fucking gone my friend.They will be very rude with you and maybe they will hit you...very bad situation here...it's a tragic because the original landraces here are very strong genetics and i can tell you something,there is no weed in amsterdam that can compare to good greek weed but you can't find it because of the police...and all greek weed goes to amsterdam and spain :bigcry:
And about the rioting now a police man kills a kid 15 years old because of nothing...it's very tragic ....KILL 'EM ALL :rockon:
M.O.D.I.W.D ( A A A ) ! ! !

hahas
some karma
some karma

it's all greek to me.

Post by hahas »

f
Last edited by hahas on Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mamabudz
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot
Custom Title: The InnKeeper

it's all greek to me.

Post by Mamabudz »

You know if I am just stoned enough -- I can almost follow that!

:wave: Howdy Y'all

Spent a month on Corfu back in '85 ~ amazingly beautiful place!
...have a cookie ;)
*I Toke & I Vote*

thandee
some karma
some karma

it's all greek to me.

Post by thandee »

Katarxin hahas thelo na mou peis tin ilikia sou,posa xronia pineis kai meta tha sou apantiso....allios den tha exei noima....me ektimisi filika :wave:

Jason
some karma
some karma

it's all greek to me.

Post by Jason »

smokebreaks wrote:hey.. I don't speak greek, and I don't know how to read it either, and I have no fucking idea where that dumb phrase it's all greek to me comes from but I just wanted to say thanks for hanging out..

now can someone tell me why there is rioting again?
The dumb phrase is nothing but a simile relating to the impediments English speaking people encounter when learning Greek and therefore it refers to something incomprehensible or very hard to grasp.
We Greeks use the same sentence substituting Greek with Chinese though for the same reason.
As for the riots, just remember Rodney King, add high unemployment, plus financial "straits" and voila!

Kai pouse Thandee, ego exo perasei ta deutera -anta kai exo piei kamposa kila...
Mporo na ekfero gnomi? :mrgreen:
"Death is a common weed, requires no rain" Graham Greene

hahas
some karma
some karma

it's all greek to me.

Post by hahas »

a
Last edited by hahas on Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.

hahas
some karma
some karma

it's all greek to me.

Post by hahas »

i
Last edited by hahas on Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.

thandee
some karma
some karma

it's all greek to me.

Post by thandee »

Vasika JASON kai Hahas giati dagothikate toso mayto pou eipa?????? :?: :?: Kai giati hahas esvises to post pou mou epitethikes otan milisa gia tous greek policemen kai to ti pezei genika...ksanarotao giatiiiii??profanos den katalave kanenas aptous dyo sas ti ithela na po me ta post mou. :idea: :arrow: Eseis mou epitethikate kyrioi kai mou arxisate mpourdes oti zitao taytotites kai malakies kai eimai o arxigos tou forum kai tetia xoris na exo pei kati tetoio :tdn: kai anarotiemai pali giati jason kai hahas dagothikate toso :?: :wave:

hahas
some karma
some karma

it's all greek to me.

Post by hahas »

l
Last edited by hahas on Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.