OJ.

After enjoying the fruits of your labors, we all need a place to chill. This is that place. Totally senseless irrelevant banter encouraged.
Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1332 times
Received Karma : 944 times

OJ.

Post by Butcher Bob »

Ronaldo wrote:8 yrs and parole in 2.5 my ass- Damn light sentence for 120 plants with priors of that magnitude... runnin that cocksucker ill bet

one OJ begets another, dont get too close

:twisted:
Yer so fulla shit it ain't funny.

Had a buddy do 5 years Fed fer 40#

Had 4 buddies popped fer 40# as well, 1 squealed got no time, 1 paid with 2 years in the Navy, 1 paid with a year in rehab, the last killed himself cuz he wuz gittin 2 years plus 2 years mandatory fer carrying a gun.

You think an 8 year is a squealer?......yer so fulla shit.

traveler
some karma
some karma

OJ.

Post by traveler »

OJ's city may be OK but his state is about as bad it gets.
Bad as it sounds,it could have been much worse,given his location.

Dick Hertz
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: WikiFreak

OJ.

Post by Dick Hertz »

Just be glad it wasn't a 3 strikes situation.
I don't care who it is, when faced with life, nobody can be trusted anymore.

Maribou Stork
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: Nightmares
Has bestowed Karma : 21 times
Received Karma : 34 times

OJ.

Post by Maribou Stork »

Schadenfreude wrote:
Got to be one of the saddest bust story ever , being ratted by your own son ...
One has to ask themselves two questions:

1) How can you verify that information
2) If true, what could possibly have happened to said son to have warranted that. Things like this wouldn't just come out of the blue to such a nice parent.

Everyone seems to assume the people we interact with are angelic, kind, honest and good people. All we really know is what people tell us, but when you dig deeper you can see the paint covering the true masterpiece...
1) Some of us read the news article online that described the bust. It may not have said his son ratted him out, but there was a "tipster" that gave them enough info for a warrant.

2) Children can be such a disappointment....just ask my mum and dad. :oops:
Maribou Stork

Dick Hertz
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman

OJ.

Post by Dick Hertz »

He wouldn't be the first kid to have been indoctrinated by a DARE program.
I don't think he and OJ have had a chance to really delve into that yet, maybe when he gets out, or during visiting hours.

Uncle Duke
Karma Whore
Karma Whore
Custom Title: Res Ipsa Loquitur

OJ.

Post by Uncle Duke »

Schadenfreude wrote:DARE assumes he's young.

I'm not saying he did or didn't, I'm not saying he should or shouldn't, I'm not passing judgement on the son and I don't condone ratting. What I am saying though is think long and hard at the possibility that a kid is treated in such a way that this is what they do in reaction.
Just because someone tells you they were a good parent and can't fathom what drove their child to do, what may be considered the worst thing besides killing someone, what they did - doesn't mean that that is the truth. And further, if you don't actually know the family history, then you're essentially applying your own standards and ethics to a situation that may be wholly different than your own. One may not even be capable at first to fathom what might have been done to turn a child so.

Sometimes Karma is a bitch, and sometimes it bites this way.

Maybe, Dick, OJ already knows why but hasn't delved into it here. And he probably shouldn't and wouldn't.
OJ posted here that his son had ratted him out. he never gave reasons but the impression i got was that the son had problems with other drugs and got in trouble and used OJ as an out.
"Where does one go from a world of insanity? Somewhere on the other side of despair." -TS Eliot

"Misanthropy develops when without art one puts complete trust in somebody thinking the man absolutely true and sound and reliable and then a little later discovers him to be bad and unreliable...and when it happens to someone often...he ends up...hating everyone." - Socrates

Dick Hertz
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman

OJ.

Post by Dick Hertz »

I'm pretty sure he is 15 and you might be right but I think it is highly speculative to suggest he deserved to be ratted out or that his son had a good reason.
Whatever the case he is paying the price.

roller24
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 335 times
Received Karma : 499 times

OJ.

Post by roller24 »

OJ's Son is 18.
This is a complicated world to grow up in. There is no black and white with morality in our culture. Grey is the new scruple, born of public opinion. Where sodomy is a right, and smoking pot is a felony. Who knows who wronged who. But you can bet your last dollar that someone wronged someone. None of it is of concern to this community, only what happens now and hereafter.
Cover your own asses. Learn from the experience, and compile it into your future actions.
Learn the legal limits of misdemeanor and felonous grows in your state, and use that as part of your garden's strategy.
If you grow fellonous amounts of weed, the internet is the last place that you need to be discussing cultivation, yet alone posting pics and trading strains.
I mean think about it....
Conclusively without contradiction, a logical answer is that doing this is leaving a gaping whole in your security.
This is just my 2cents, but if I grew more than 10 plants, I would be way off the radar.
Stay safe all.

Dick Hertz
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman

OJ.

Post by Dick Hertz »

I couldn't agree more. 10 plants grown to their full potential should be enough for most of us.
Especially if you are in an area where the penalties are so extreme.

Hax
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: TrollMod™

OJ.

Post by Hax »

10 outdoor plants will keep me in smoke for two years.
Click here for free iPod! > http://myplanetganja.com/ucp.php?i=unsubcribe&mode=" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;