gamefowl
good karma
good karma
Custom Title: Gameylicious

Mrs Fly's Garden of Mixed Delights

Post by gamefowl »

Mrs Fly wrote:
dreads10.jpg
:tup: Looking Good... I remember the thread you made so I'd know all the hows on doing it..
Hell its been a tad can't remember when or even where it was at now.. :roflmao:
Not that I smoke or anything.. :toker1:

Heck I'd be up for them AK99 in the mail box.. :winky:
I loved mine, think its one Fine Smoke... 4sure

Vote me for the AK99

Peace
GF
"Cabinet growers are the bathtub gin brewers of the 2000's
And will be the force that brings cannabis prohibition down..

FAGjack
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: ~Marijuanero~
Has bestowed Karma : 1 time
Received Karma : 1 time

Post by FAGjack »

Mrs Fly wrote:
FAGjack wrote:
pineapple that would be so very delicious, was it quite an intense and sugary pineapple?
That Cindy smelt so good you'd grow her just for the aroma. :mrgreen:
I crossed her with a bunch of Sour Queen males and she's now known as McFly in the US. :howyoudoin:

http://www.thecannacabana.com/forums/sh ... ight=McFly" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Wow! I read the thread, I saw those pics, my god!! I see that they have a pineapple pheno as well...very nice, but what's with the name? Please don't say it's after that boy band McFly lol!!

I might have to try another Cindy!

I've got a list here of everything I have in bean-form, what should I grow?
  • White Widow x AK47 X Lowryder X Oregon rocket dog X Super
    Cali Orange X Superbud
    Romp 19 X AK47
    R19 X White Rhino X Eclipse (Eclipse is HGF's version of bubblegum)
    Solar Eclipse (Sensi star x Eclipse)
    Orange Hill sativa (I've just pulled one, have another in flower so I'm not going to germ any just now)
    Mandala #1 fem (the last one hermied, so I'm not keen!)
    Afghan Maroc
    Eclipse
    AK99
    AKxC99 (I'm guessing its the same cross as above?)
    Very Berry
    Afghan Maroc X AK99
    White Rhino
    Citral
    C99
    R19 X WR
    Legend's ultimate Indica
    Frostbite X SAGE X Oregon
    Indica #1 X Masterlow X Oregon x Super
Any ideas?

K
-x-
I think you should grow out more C99....maybe with the Ak99 to compare. :howyoudoin:

As for the McFly name you'll have to ask Big Ricky............. :toker1:

Here's some old pics of my Pineapple C99... :mrgreen:
Attachments
user2490_pic23788_1243720058.jpg
user2490_pic23202_1242828898.jpg
user2490_pic23199_1242827806.jpg

Mrs Fly
Stackin' Karma Yo
Stackin' Karma Yo
Custom Title: The miowing spider
Received Karma : 4 times

Post by Mrs Fly »

Deej: Yeah, I noticed that he's dreads are kinda the same colour as mine, very nice!! I have some bits and pieces of crap in them, there's a bead I found in Amsterdam, some bone rings, other weird crap I stick up in there lol!! I've had dreads for something like 8 years now, my parents are still nagging at me to cut them!! Hahaha, the only way I'd cut my locks completely is if I had cancer and they were going to fall out with the chemo anyway....
*touches wood that never happens!

Hiya Gamey!! Yeah, I remember the Dread Thread back at PG1, heheh, I wonder if anyone actually used it to put their hair into naps?! I tell you what, at the age I am now I could never be bothered going through all the hassle of making dreads again, all that wax and trying to train your hair, too much of a pain in the bum!
I hear you're vote, that's 1 for C99 and 1 for AK99....now, I have an AK99 clone in the garden, but it would be fun to see what other pheno we get!

FAGjack your C99 pineapple pheno is stellar! What a BEAUTIFUL plant!! I am loving that bud structure, she truly look special, I'll bet you got that vibe from her in veg that she was going to produce something different. So nice, wish mine had been like that!!!
You know, I'm hearing/seeing more and more reasons to go with C99 again.....if room wasn't an issue of course I'd go with both the AK99 and C99, but, I'm about to retire the SSHxBB soon (her owner's grow is back up and running again so my babysitting stint is over!) so I will have the space...watch this space for that space!

Anyway, gonna end on pics, nothing exciting, just how things are looking today....first, veg, I'm about to pot up 2 of these girls and flower them:
vegunder125wenciro.jpg
vegunder125wenciro.jpg (79.71 KiB) Viewed 3852 times
Err, this is flower, it's 400w hps with coco incase anyone wondered!! Back left is Orange Hill (another pheno I kept in veg for ages) back right is G13, front left is AK99 and front right is SSHxBB:
flowertentwith4plats.jpg
flowertentwith4plats.jpg (87.83 KiB) Viewed 3852 times
I think these are a couple crappy closeups, first is the top of the Orange Hill:
orangehill2at22days1212.jpg
Very sativa plants these, but the flower time is about 8-9 weeks which seems insane but that's how long the last one wanted to go, this one does look more sativa though so it's anyone's guess really!! :mrgreen:

This is the AK99, I think this is the 16th generation from seed of clone (I clone succesively, I don't ever keep a mother plant) had this for what, just shy of 4 years now:
ak99at20day1212.jpg
With any luck I uploaded that all in the right order! Anyway, must rush off now, shall be back laters!!

K
-x-
"But let me have silence always, in the centre of the shouting- That is essential! Let me have silence so that no pin may drop And not be heard, and not a whisper escape us for all our spouting, Nor the needle's scratching upon this gramophone of a circular cosmic spot. Hear me! Mark me! Learn me! Throw the mind's ear open- Shut up the mind's eye-all will be music!"

Deej
Kosmic Karma
Kosmic Karma
Custom Title: Have a great day!

Post by Deej »

:lol: Looked at son's hair..the rings n things are gone...he says he wants to put some back.

As for the plants BEAUTIFUL...:tup: I have not grown any of these strains C99 etc.
I was looking at them ,wondering 'HMMMM they look sativa' then I scolled a bit & you had typed....
"Very sativa plants these" musta heard me,eh? :lol:
I still have the AK99,G13 seeds you sent me.Am going to try to get them growing for winter grow.
:wave:

Mrs Fly
Stackin' Karma Yo
Stackin' Karma Yo

Post by Mrs Fly »

Deej wrote::lol: Looked at son's hair..the rings n things are gone...he says he wants to put some back.

As for the plants BEAUTIFUL...:tup: I have not grown any of these strains C99 etc.
I was looking at them ,wondering 'HMMMM they look sativa' then I scolled a bit & you had typed....
"Very sativa plants these" musta heard me,eh? :lol:
I still have the AK99,G13 seeds you sent me.Am going to try to get them growing for winter grow.
:wave:
Ha, yeah you can kind of come and go with the little bits of shit you keep up in there! :mrgreen: It's like it's own fashion really...

lol did I send you seeds I honestly can't remember...people are always telling me I sent them such-and-such, fucked if I ever remember any of it!! :crazy:
There's no way I sent you the G13 though I only have that plant in clone-form, it's not seed and I never had any, so I was either waaaaay high and labelled something wrong or it's from someone else?
Here's some pics of a bud.....
orangehill1.jpg
orangehill1.jpg (59.89 KiB) Viewed 6579 times
orangehill2.jpg
Oh, can someone tell me do I have a gallery here or what I have no idea how I find it if I do....lol....

Err, yeah, that's what the Orange Hill looks like.....I so wish I could let you smell it, it's a very pungent plant, not a hint of sourness/skunk/diesel any of that, but it's not as faint as what I'd expected from sativas either. I admit my experience growing and smoking sativas is probably ranking with a newbies I have only grown 3 sativa, or really sativa-dominant plants since I started growing (Kali Mist, SAGE (a sativa pheno) and the mystery sativa beans I have) and smoked some really shitty thai, but in all cases the plants were either quite spicey-smelling, or in general were just less pengent than my indies.

This smells like orange/sherbert/apple, it's like candy, it's sweet, and it's not some shy retiring kind of smell it goes BAM! right up your nose and says, smell me dammit!! :toker1:

It's not been cured yet so we'll see how it develops.

The high is looooovely, this is going to be hiking weed I think, outdoors on a beautiful sunny day. Doesn't have the weird feeling you get from some strong plants [that's best described as like an intese spacey rush behind the eyes] she's very strong but it comes on over the course of the entire joint, and not after a couple tokes, you certainly feel the waves though. This is probably going to be kept in my garden for a while, I'm seriously liking this!

K
-x-
"But let me have silence always, in the centre of the shouting- That is essential! Let me have silence so that no pin may drop And not be heard, and not a whisper escape us for all our spouting, Nor the needle's scratching upon this gramophone of a circular cosmic spot. Hear me! Mark me! Learn me! Throw the mind's ear open- Shut up the mind's eye-all will be music!"

Maribou Stork
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: Nightmares
Has bestowed Karma : 21 times
Received Karma : 34 times

Post by Maribou Stork »

It's always nice to find a keeper. :tup:
Mrs Fly wrote: Oh, can someone tell me do I have a gallery here or what I have no idea how I find it if I do....lol....
I don't see anything in your gallery, but you should see a button to go to the galleries up beside the chat button...over to the left under the Myplanetganga.com pot leaf.
Maribou Stork

koda
good karma
good karma

Post by koda »

As always, Mrs Fly...a beautiful garden and grow show... :greenthumb:
Attachments
fly.gif
fly.gif (11.37 KiB) Viewed 3950 times
mrs fly.jpg
mrs fly.jpg (5.08 KiB) Viewed 3950 times
"Share the Wealth, NOT the Stealth"
=======================================
>Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own,
you may both be wrong<... Dandemis
==================================================

gamefowl
good karma
good karma
Custom Title: Gameylicious

Post by gamefowl »

Looking Great in here.. :greenthumb:

I love the AK99 it is one Great Smoke in my books..
I lost mine back when I was in the hospital.. all my moms died.. but life goes on.. :mrgreen:

Deej you will be happy when it finishes off.. one Great Smoke.. think I said that.. LOL

Again its all looking Great in here...

Peace
GF
"Cabinet growers are the bathtub gin brewers of the 2000's
And will be the force that brings cannabis prohibition down..

Mrs Fly
Stackin' Karma Yo
Stackin' Karma Yo

Post by Mrs Fly »

Hey everyone!

lol, stealth update!! I sneak in and sneak out again....lol....

koda: you always find the cutest fly gifs, I'm almost glad you can't see the ridiculous cheesey grin I get on my face :grin: it's like that bit not quite as green!! Hope you're well sweety! :rbong:

Gamey: Argh!! That sucks you lost your mum, I've been very lucky so far *touches wood then giggles....I hope you find yourself another keeper, I must admit the AK99 I've kept for the past 4 years wasn't one I meant to keep, she was just the main plant until I germed more AK99 seeds, but somehow I never got around to it.....been slacking off a bit since I got into all this cloning, I needs to go back to my seedwhoring roots!

Speaking of which, I have 3 new strains on the grow just now.....no idea how they will turn out....so, without further ado I shall introduce my three muskaplants!

First, this is Afghan, I've had these seeds for something like 5-6 years, and I had a few left and wanted to flower them out....I only got 1 to germ, and here it is....looks healthy as feck so it's probably male:
afghanwithandwithitshaton.jpg
Now, you may be thinking, what's the deal with the hat, am I starting some kind of weird trend? lol, well, truth is, I've tried lst'ing this plant to get me a bit of side growth that I can cut off and use as a clone, so I can flower this and see whether its male/female/keeper....problem is this fluoro light is really shit, I so miss my 250w MH, it takes forever and a day with a fluro to produce the kind of sidegrowth you can acheive much faster with a MH light, so, in desperation/silliness I decided to limit the amount of light available to the main germinal centre with a plant pot, the idea being that the plant would then concentrate most of it's growth into the sidebranches from this point on. Whether it'll work or not I have no idea but it will be fun to find out!

Next, is the lanky but loveable white rhino:
whiterhino.jpg
Another con of the fluoro is that plants like to streeeeettttcchhh more and it's a total pain in the bum, I do have an oscillating fan on these guys but when it's this lanky all they do is fall over....not to worry once it's a bit bigger I will repot nice and deep to counter the long stem. :grin:

This plant is just plain weird. Would you believe me if I told you this guy is about 2 weeks older than the white rhino?? It's growing incredibly slow, and has decided it wants to be a bonsai plant. Cute, but quite probably retarded. I still love it though. Anyway, I forgot to mention, this is a Citral. I got these seeds in Amsterdam in 2005, I have had nothing but hermies and males and one really low-yielding, and below average female, so, I don't expect this one to be any different, but we shall see how it grows:
weirdcitral.jpg
weirdcitral.jpg (52.1 KiB) Viewed 3881 times
Okay, that's the new brood, these are some pics of my current clones. This is skunk #1:
skunkclones.jpg
This is SSHxBB. In a plastic bottle because I'm supposed to be sending her home, I just haven't done it as usual :/
sshxbb.jpg
sshxbb.jpg (62.27 KiB) Viewed 3881 times
Ak99, this is the 17th generation of clones (I do successive cloning rather than keep a mother plant, been experimenting on genetic degradation for 4 years now, and I can tell you this plant hasn't degraded one bit)
ak99gen17.jpg
ak99gen17.jpg (58.33 KiB) Viewed 3881 times
Now, I remember something about a pic limit so I'm going to carry on in another post!!

K
-x-

Mrs Fly
Stackin' Karma Yo
Stackin' Karma Yo

Post by Mrs Fly »

Yay!! Don't ask why I said that, I just did!!

Okay, more plantieness.....

This is the Orange Hill sativa, now on the 2nd generation of clones and pretty too:
orangehillgen2.jpg
And this is the G13:
g13.jpg
Now, this is the flower tent and a couple budshots of the AK99 and the SSHxBB I think.....
flowertent.jpg
Yeah, this is AK99, I think she has 2 weeks or so to go yet....
ak99withabout2weekstogo.jpg
And SSHxBB, still a while to go on her:
sshxbbneedsabout3weeksorso.jpg
And finally, a skunk....it's not an impressive pic or anything, I just liked this one for some reason:
skunk.jpg
skunk.jpg (67.94 KiB) Viewed 4420 times
Well, that's it! Hope you guys are doing well, I should stop by more often but I do tend to forget these days, heid's up my bum as we say...love you guys....

K
-x-