2024 Primary Elections

Unmoderated except for TOU and security breaches.
Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 423 times
Received Karma : 521 times

2024 Primary Elections

Post by Prawn Connery »

To the hammer (conspiracy theorist) everything is a nail (conspiracy) eh roller?

Gee, I wonder what my digital ID is? Oh that's right – I don't fucking have one!

Nice try, Conspiracy Boy. Go sit in the corner with Putin Propaganda Boy and play with your pot of mercury.
Licensed to Krill

roller24
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 332 times
Received Karma : 494 times

2024 Primary Elections

Post by roller24 »

:smoke:

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1125 times
Received Karma : 1757 times

2024 Primary Elections

Post by Lrus007 »

Prawn Connery wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:29 pm
To the hammer (conspiracy theorist) everything is a nail (conspiracy) eh roller?

Gee, I wonder what my digital ID is? Oh that's right – I don't fucking have one!

Nice try, Conspiracy Boy. Go sit in the corner with Putin Propaganda Boy and play with your pot of mercury.
well what ever they have for your taxes number there.
your drivers lic your passport if you have one.
your medical and criminal records. and even more.
you are digital ink, just not got a digital ID card.. yet
one biden snuck in. if you sell something for $600 or over
you must claim it on your taxes as income. also items you
have stolen or bribes you have taken must be reported on
your taxes. :whistle:
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

2024 Primary Elections

Post by Prawn Connery »

Lrus007 wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:43 am
Prawn Connery wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:29 pm

well what ever they have for your taxes number there.
your drivers lic your passport if you have one.
your medical and criminal records. and even more.
you are digital ink, just not got a digital ID card.. yet
one biden snuck in. if you sell something for $600 or over
you must claim it on your taxes as income. also items you
have stolen or bribes you have taken must be reported on
your taxes. :whistle:
Tax returns, social security numbers, drivers licenses, firearms licenses, phone numbers, power bills, water bills, bank accounts etc etc.

What makes people think the government doesn't already have all your info?

And that's the trouble with conspiracy theories – they're all dumb as fuck. When you dig down into them, there is either no evidence, or the "theories" are so batshit crazy that even a skeptic with a child's imagination can't make sense of them.

You know, all that stupid shit about nano-bots in vaccines, or flat earth, or Biden in league with the Devil, or Bill Gates plotting to make everyone sterile, or freemasons/illuminati/British royal family secretly ruling the world and all that other crap.

One thing nearly all conspiracy theorists have in common is that they are all religious. That means their brains are already wired to being susceptible to suggestion.

I mean, not all religious people are conspiracy theorists, but all conspiracy theorists are religious. Went off on a bit of tangent there, didn't I? That wasn't aimed at you, Lrus, I'm just trying to figure out why there are so many stupid people in the world who believe anything Facebook/YouTube tells them.
Licensed to Krill

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1125 times
Received Karma : 1757 times

2024 Primary Elections

Post by Lrus007 »

My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1332 times
Received Karma : 936 times

2024 Primary Elections

Post by Butcher Bob »

As I'm scanning the news I see...

22 New Hampshire delegates available
Nikki Haley 6
votes (100%)
Donald Trump 0
votes (0%)

And I'm thinking...how is that fukking possible if the polls are open until 8:00 tonight? :dunno:
As I dig deeper, I find out that only one township is reporting so far, because all 6 of it's voters has voted.
MSM almost had me thinking Nikki had 6 delegates already...deceitful fukkers. :p

roller24
Karma God
Karma God

2024 Primary Elections

Post by roller24 »

I'm not religious.
Conspiracy theory is a term crafted during the JFK investigations.
It's a label to discourage critical thinking, and Shrimp boy's only defense when he can't comprehend how the digital prison state being contrived will turn humans into QR codes.

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1823 times
Received Karma : 1597 times

2024 Primary Elections

Post by Intrinsic »

Joe Biden has just become the first person EVER to win a presidential primary as a write-in candidate.

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

2024 Primary Elections

Post by Prawn Connery »

roller24 wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 6:58 pm
I'm not religious.
Conspiracy theory is a term crafted during the JFK investigations.
It's a label to discourage critical thinking, and Shrimp boy's only defense when he can't comprehend how the digital prison state being contrived will turn humans into QR codes.
Watched any WW2 movies lately roller?

"PAPERS!"

Your "QR code" documentation of people's lives has been going on for decades or more. The only thing that has changed is the technology. Don't forget, I get a taste of it every time I go to China. Not only do they take your photo at the border, they also scan all your fingerprints. And once you're inside, there's a camera on every corner that feeds into facial recognition. So I'd say the West is at least 10-20 years behind China in building up its citizen database.

But I was mainly talking about the so-called "New World Order" conspiracy you seem to be obsessed with. I am glad you say you're not religious, but I still have my doubts. Religion takes on many forms :toker1:
Licensed to Krill

roller24
Karma God
Karma God

2024 Primary Elections

Post by roller24 »

Trump became the first non incumbent Republican to win both IA and NH primary elections, and Joe Biden became the first write in candidate to win a primary. Nikki Haley gave a victory speech after losing by double digits, exit polling showed 70% of her votes came from non-republicans.
If that is true, she lost among republicans by a very wide margin.
She has already lost NV as she isn't on the ballot, and SC is being called a "steep" climb to victory.

As I mentioned the "establishment" media was selling her very hard, but the Make America Great Again supporters are brushing off the anti Trump propaganda and solidified behind Trump.

It's looking at this juncture that a 2020 rematch is inevitable.

Here we go again.