2024 Primary Elections

Unmoderated except for TOU and security breaches.
Solid Gold Butt Plug
Stackin' Karma Yo
Stackin' Karma Yo
Custom Title: SLIP IT IN
Has bestowed Karma : 1 time
Received Karma : 126 times

2024 Primary Elections

Post by Solid Gold Butt Plug »

I find it weird the Roller has officially took Hellboys spot at this site.

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 423 times
Received Karma : 521 times

2024 Primary Elections

Post by Prawn Connery »

roller24 wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2024 9:25 pm
https://twitter.com/QueenAnticommie/sta ... 2191235241
LOL! This has been in place since 2011 for cash amounts over $10,000.

I usually tell them I'm spending it on high-class hookers. There's not a damn thing they can do about it.
Licensed to Krill

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

2024 Primary Elections

Post by Prawn Connery »

roller24 wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2024 12:59 pm
Coming from the country that is the proving ground for the NWO agenda. I would think that you would have gotten past your denial phase.

MyID digital ID system has already been launched and will undoubtedly be further utilized for tracing and social credits.
Are you telling me some dumb Aussie was the first to come up with this even dumber conspiracy theory?

And what the fuck is a "MyID digital ID system"? Never heard of it.
Licensed to Krill

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

2024 Primary Elections

Post by Prawn Connery »

Solid Gold Butt Plug wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2024 9:43 pm
I find it weird the Roller has officially took Hellboys spot at this site.
I can't even comment, as I never used to read Hellboy's posts. To much wack even for this prawn. I only read and comment on roller's posts because because I think – deep down inside – there's hope for him.
Licensed to Krill

roller24
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 332 times
Received Karma : 494 times

2024 Primary Elections

Post by roller24 »

Prawn Connery wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2024 5:30 am
roller24 wrote:
Coming from the country that is the proving ground for the NWO agenda. I would think that you would have gotten past your denial phase.

MyID digital ID system has already been launched and will undoubtedly be further utilized for tracing and social credits.
Are you telling me some dumb Aussie was the first to come up with this even dumber conspiracy theory?

https://www.digitalidentity.gov.au/

roller24
Karma God
Karma God

2024 Primary Elections

Post by roller24 »

DeSantis Drops Out
Endorses Trump
Haley now has her 2 person race in NH.

On the democratic side, Biden won't be on the ballot, and I'm unsure if he will have a large write in number.
Phillips and Williamson are on the ballot. I think Phillips will do better.

I went to NH to canvass for Jerry Brown way back when. He dropped out early.

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

2024 Primary Elections

Post by Prawn Connery »

roller24 wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2024 8:24 am
Prawn Connery wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2024 5:30 am
roller24 wrote:

https://www.digitalidentity.gov.au/
Do you even know what that is roller? It's a logon for government services such as tax, medicare (yeah, we have universal health care) and pensions etc. I don't have it and have no plans to get it.

But again, roller, it pays to read:
If you can’t use Digital ID, or don’t want to, you can usually keep accessing government services on the phone or in person at government shop fronts across the country.
https://www.digitalidentity.gov.au/about-digital-id

Oh yeah, it's a BIG CONSPIRACY alright. As usual, more stupid shit from your over-active mind. How much time do you waste each day tumbling down the rabbit hole of conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory?

You're a nice guy roller, but you really do believe some dumb shit at times.
Licensed to Krill

Solid Gold Butt Plug
Stackin' Karma Yo
Stackin' Karma Yo
Custom Title: SLIP IT IN
Has bestowed Karma : 1 time
Received Karma : 126 times

2024 Primary Elections

Post by Solid Gold Butt Plug »

It’s those god damn Facebook algorithms I tell you.

roller24
Karma God
Karma God

2024 Primary Elections

Post by roller24 »

Maybe you didn't read.
The Future of Digital Identity

MyID represents a significant leap forward in the field of digital identity verification. By making digital identity something that can be verified once and shared anywhere, it eliminates redundancy, enhances security, and fosters trust. It’s a win-win for users and businesses alike.

As more businesses recognise the benefits of a shared, secure digital identity system, we can expect a wider adoption of technologies like MyID. Beyond the obvious advantages for online businesses and financial institutions, the potential applications of this technology are vast, spanning sectors such as legal, healthcare, education, government services, and more.

In the legal sector, for example, MyID could enable seamless sharing of verified ID checks across different providers while ensuring the client’s identity and privacy. In conveyancing, it could simplify the purchasing process by eliminating the need for clients to repeatedly submit their documents to different parties.

Moreover, a unified digital identity management system like MyID could also play a pivotal role in accelerating the digital transformation of public services. By enabling citizens to authenticate their identities securely and conveniently, governments could streamline service delivery and improve citizen satisfaction.

Of course, the road to this future won’t be without challenges. Issues like data privacy, regulatory compliance, and interoperability will need to be addressed. However, with the progress made by companies like DynamicID, it’s clear that the future of digital identity verification holds much promise.

MyID is not just a technological solution – it’s a step towards a future where digital interactions are more secure, more convenient, and more user-friendly. It’s a vision of a world where the barriers that currently hinder digital growth are a thing of the past.
https://verify365.app/the-future-of-dig ... echnology/

roller24
Karma God
Karma God

2024 Primary Elections

Post by roller24 »

image.png
Only government services.... ?