Which pot sites do you still hang out at?

After enjoying the fruits of your labors, we all need a place to chill. This is that place. Totally senseless irrelevant banter encouraged.
Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 423 times
Received Karma : 521 times

Post by Prawn Connery »

Just curious if you guys still hang out at other sites. I've been at rollitup.org for 10 years but they're starting to piss me off – surprised I've lasted that long, TBH.

I'd be even more surprised if anyone here hangs at ICMag, but I've got an account there also and post once in a blue moon.

I think I have an account at THC Farmer, but I never post there. I think the last post I put up there was removed.

Got banned from MrNice forums, but no surprises there. They had a fucking idiot admin there for a while named Jesse. I never had an issue with Nevil but then he died. Never had much to do with Scott (Shanti).

Are there any other sites worth checking out?

Ego won't let me stop posting. Or maybe it's ADHD. They didn't call it that when I was a kid, I was just a naughty cunt. Not like you can tell.
Licensed to Krill

smokebreaks
The Big Cheese
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: High Society Stoner
Has bestowed Karma : 184 times
Received Karma : 343 times

Post by smokebreaks »

Just this one and a shit load of FB groups, but all the cool kids are on Instagram (lol what a name ‘eh)

These days with weed being legal in so many places there’s literally thousands of these sites nowdays with forums and special interest groups all over.

Jim Belushi’s got a grow show group on FB now too.

📸 Look at this post on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/share/F2Pa2HjsQgdiaaLj/

Or you can relive the glory days in the old stoners group…

📸 Look at this post on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/share/u4JZCYakc5jYk95g/

Strange days
GOVERNMENT WARNING: Marijuana use can cause complex thoughts leading to better ideas of how to live your life. Caution, free thinking has been routinely reported with continued use.

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1122 times
Received Karma : 1753 times

Post by Lrus007 »

just here and icmag.
i chat with gypsy in the chat mostly.
i post here.
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Post by Prawn Connery »

I'm on Insta: https://www.instagram.com/growlightsaustralia/

I'm doxing myself but I don't give a shit these days.

I can't get into facebook. Never have, probably never will.

I still prefer the forum format because there is room to post and view photos and video and share info. I'm too old to fiddle with my phone all the time. I have an iPhone mini, which was the smallest decent phone I could find to put in my pocket, so I don't have a big screen. I'd rather tether my laptop and use that.

Hey Lrus, what's ICMag like these days? You know I have a problem with heavy moderation :toker1:

rollitup used to be pretty wild and free – that's why I hung out there – but it is turning into a nazi place now that they are aiming for the $ and advertisers. They're getting greedy and oppressive like they all seem to do after a while.
Licensed to Krill

Solid Gold Butt Plug
Stackin' Karma Yo
Stackin' Karma Yo
Custom Title: SLIP IT IN
Has bestowed Karma : 1 time
Received Karma : 126 times

Post by Solid Gold Butt Plug »

Just this one….and a few hash groups on Facebook.

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Post by Lrus007 »

prawn icmag is not so bad now. gypsy has loosened up.
can say most anything if in right part of forum.
the cabana had some in fighting. a bunch just showed
up at icmag.
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

Solid Gold Butt Plug
Stackin' Karma Yo
Stackin' Karma Yo

ICmag is where I tell people to go if they actually want to learn.

Solid Gold Butt Plug
Stackin' Karma Yo
Stackin' Karma Yo

>>>>> I can't get into facebook. Never have, probably never will.

Facebook is what ever you make it….You need to join groups and like pages of things that interest you….The whole friend part of it is lame, I could give a shit if someone made a pot roast for dinner…you can at least sear the meat properly and thicken the liquid up.

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Post by Lrus007 »

funny just so you know i am here most the time. mpg is my homepage :tup:
then on icmag, the speakers corner part of forum has a lot of politics now.
but mostly i just post photo's here. :smoke:

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Post by Prawn Connery »

Lrus007 wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2023 4:22 pm
prawn icmag is not so bad now. gypsy has loosened up.
can say most anything if in right part of forum.
the cabana had some in fighting. a bunch just showed
up at icmag.
I'm not sure Gypsy was ever the problem on ICMag – remember, he used to like playing in the Tank with the rest of us.

The problem was the other mods/admins who used to ban people for pretty innocuous shit. I think I had the fastest (and longest) ban in the history of the internet. As soon as I registered there I was banned – I hadn't even posted! Gypsy unlocked me like, 15 years after I was first banned, LOL!

I did post a little in the Chimera forum on ICMag, but then it disappeared. I kinda figured ICMag was up to its usual shit "disappearing" people. It's hard for me to support a place that is run with an iron fist.
Licensed to Krill