Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Unmoderated except for TOU and security breaches.
roller24
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 332 times
Received Karma : 494 times

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Post by roller24 »

The immigration crisis is global. Do you believe this to be the case in other countries?

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 423 times
Received Karma : 521 times

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Post by Prawn Connery »

roller24 wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:06 pm
The immigration crisis is global. Do you believe this to be the case in other countries?
If we can have a serious conversation now roller, then yes I do. What I see is developed nations destroying the environments of poorer nations and exploiting their people into poverty and ill-health. I see stupid cunts in Australia and other nations blaming China for all its emissions whilst conveniently forgetting that corporations and consumers in the West drive those emissions. I see China trying to clean up its own emissions whilst generating pollution and poverty in under-developed nations – just as the West has and continues to do. I'm no friend of China but they learned from us. The irony is, China is in a better position to do something about it because their politics are not fractured like we are seeing in the West. However, the Chinese economy has been mis-managed by the one-party system through corruption and incompetence, so they could well be on the verge of an economic crisis – which could lead to a political crisis. If China's economy suffers, Australia is fucked. And all those Western corporates who realise it's too dangerous to continue to do business in China will need to find other nations to exploit. Africa is being fucked over arguably more now than at any other time, even during colonial times. You can't blame everyone there for trying to flee. Many refugees/economic migrants are from countries we have fucked over – just look at the Middle East. We should have just left them alone. But oil. Now nations are starting to take sides to rape the rest of the world's natural resources.

Hey, it's progress. Maybe we have to go through all this to evolve. It seems to be human nature to reach an idealogical head and start killing each other. Every war, when you think about it, is a conflict over the fate of the earth.
Licensed to Krill

roller24
Karma God
Karma God

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Post by roller24 »

A whole-of-society approach:
At this point, I can accept your view as fully truth, but not the full truth.
And if you want to have a serious conversation, you'll have to accept that the world is coming into an age of singularity, and that things like Agenda 2030 at the UN are not theory, but policy amongst, people who actually can make world events that cause shifts in the masses, and their lives.
I'm sure you've heard a time or two, about creating a problem in order to provide a solution.
Anyway, migration plays a significant role in whatever goals the UN is trying to obtain.
I have more questions on why, than I have answers. The publications like https://www.iom.int/migration-and-susta ... evelopment
are a bit flowery and nice, but very cryptic as well.
Engaging, empowering and enabling migrants as development actors:

The extent to which migrants can contribute to develop- ment is directly linked to their ability to access services, integrate into society and stay connected to with their communities of origin.

Migrants can face many barriers that limit their ability to reach their full development potential. IOM works with its member states to promote the protection of migrants’ rights and empower them through the provision of services and support they need to become an integral part of their new society as well as contribute to their home communities. This means helping governments engage, enable and empower their diaspora and migrants’ in development efforts.
It seems to me that the same factions that made their countries unlivable, are just shifting around people to continue with whatever it is they've embarked upon.

I have a hard time believing that it's the masses interest's they advocate. History demonstrates that notion.

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Post by Prawn Connery »

It's not a conspiracy, roller. It's simple economics and survival. Migrants come from poor, polluted, crime-ridden or war-torn countries that have been continually fucked over by developed nations.
Licensed to Krill

roller24
Karma God
Karma God

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Post by roller24 »

I din't say it was a conspiracy, I said agenda which it is. Economics and Survival are good words for this discussion, because the benefits apply to both the down trodden, and the elitist masters of the universe. Economically, it was the rulers which benefitted by the plunder and inflicted the horrid conditions. It is the same people who are protecting their wealth, by moving the masses into the wealthier countries who will have no choice but to absorb them or expel them. As you can see, very few governments are willing to expel them because they have all signed onto the agenda through the UN. The present global monetary system is fucked and likely to crumble, so surviving that crisis and still maintaining control of their wealth is as important to them, as feeding the starving. It's self centered security and inherit in every human. The technological age provides the perfect architecture to accomplish control over the wealth, and for controlling the masses. It's kind of the natural progression of a scientific culture. Orwell and others saw it coming, and I conceded to this fact after watching that old flick Things To Come.

ben ttech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: godisnotwhite.com
Has bestowed Karma : 402 times
Received Karma : 257 times

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Post by ben ttech »

NO ONE comes CLOSE to the US in being responsible for the unrest in middle and south america,

no one.

the numbers we see at the border are the DIRECT result of sanctions we put on other countries making them unlivable and supporting dictators who use death squads to harass employees of AMERICAN EMPLOYERS in those nations and who are free to hussle on the side.

a PERFECT WALL COULDNT put a dent in the problem AS 60plus percentage of our undocumented entered the country LEGALLY.
"disaster is the mother of necessity" rSin

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Post by Prawn Connery »

Fuck Elon Musk

Alexei Navalny’s wife Yulia is suspended from X
https://www.news.com.au/world/alexei-na ... 0ecbd364c4
Licensed to Krill

roller24
Karma God
Karma God

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Post by roller24 »

https://twitter.com/yulia_navalnaya

sparked confusion on Tuesday night as it appeared to suspend the account of Alexei Navalny’s wife, Yulia Navalnaya.

Appeared to suspend, is an interesting choice of language, don't you think?

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1815 times
Received Karma : 1589 times

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Post by Intrinsic »

Prawn Connery wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:28 am
Fuck Elon Musk

Alexei Navalny’s wife Yulia is suspended from X
https://www.news.com.au/world/alexei-na ... 0ecbd364c4
Not surprising though, of late Twitter has been suspending accounts if they get too many likes criticizing or making fun of Putin or Elon And clearly she's popular now.

Much of my account now is retweeting about people who have been unjustly suspended.
@Intrinsic_MPG

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1815 times
Received Karma : 1589 times

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Post by Intrinsic »

https://twitter.com/7Veritas4/status/17 ... 1214269854