Page 1 of 1

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:17 am
by roller24
The most accurate thing that Alex Jones ever exposed was with his domain name Infowars.
As we have discussed propaganda, it should be impressed that information has been weaponized and is as vital to today's militaries as the conventional weapons being deployed.
This thread is a perfect microcosm for how this operates as a tactic of shaping both the public's and the troop's morale and mindset.
Mass media has long been under the influence of governmental agencies, and mega sponsors to stay within the boundaries of the set narrative in which it wishes to feed the public. The internet and it's non-centralized structure provided a new stream for the flow of information. The narrative is often challenged but worse, the opposing viewpoints are diminishing the blinded compliance targeted through information controls.
Governments world wide are now all scrambling to enable a system that can filtrate out any information not deemed fit for consumption without guidance on how to react or think about what is published.
Enjoying the right to free speech has always been a priority here. We even went so far as to allow one individual's espousals to diminish membership to a number far less than than our potential. Had that person coupled the responsibility of decorum which is the core of self expression, opposed to testing the boundaries of moderation through antagonism, the site could have been a beacon for free discussion for growers. Maintaining the minimalist moderation has proven to be a positive. This is one of the few places that one can go against the grain or just play the devil's advocate without being put in the public stockade of shame in the world of viral opinions.
Anywho, I like this guy because he has taken on approaching world events through the lens of censorship, and he's putting out some very good examinations of the mechanics of controlling the mind.
Elon Musk telling the ad sponsors to go fuck themselves was music to my ears this morning.
Here's the Joe Rogan version:

UKRAINE & EU v RUSSIA part 2

Posted: Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:46 pm
by Intrinsic
I guess you missed it then, musk was doubling down on his anti-semitism. By telling advertisers who were pulling their ads because of his anti-sentism to fuk off, not going to be blackmailed into changing his racist promoting ways.

Or maybe you didn't miss it, hmmm.

Posted: Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:03 pm
by roller24
how is what Musk said any more antisemetic than say this......
Intrinsic wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:32 pm
I'd say Israel main setback is being evil assholes. Not unlike like the American Indian Wars.

Posted: Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:16 pm
by Prawn Connery
roller24 wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:03 pm
how is what Musk said any more antisemetic than say this......
Intrinsic wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:32 pm
I'd say Israel main setback is being evil assholes. Not unlike like the American Indian Wars.
Because he's talking about Israel, not Jews.

Strawman much?

Posted: Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:30 pm
by Intrinsic
sooo roller.. you didn't miss that he was doubling down on his hate. But you reveled in it anyway.

Posted: Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:15 am
by roller24
Shapiro not only explains why Musk agreed with and elaborated his comment to the original post, but also explains why you insist on using this to vilify and label people who threaten the authoritarian left.

Posted: Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:19 am
by roller24
It's not like he changed the "stingy" to "Jew" to imply an old trope against the "jewish communities". Unless of course Ben edited his title after you posted.
image.png
Groups like the ADL have conflated criticism of Israel with antisemitic labels for years. You couldn't criticize Soros activities without being labeled, or any other Jewish person or group. They still do today.
To be antisemitic, I would think that you just have to hate the semitic people for being semitic people, not hating a semitic person for being a cunt.

Posted: Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:08 pm
by Intrinsic
Oh now you're changing your stance and claiming that you didn't know musk was doubling down on his infamous anti-semitism. Hard to tell with all your strawmans

so you decided to continue on with your strawman fallacy. Musk is not anti-semitic cause intrinsic is anti-Semitic???

But to address your strawman, yes ben edited his thread title as you can see by his following post. Not me. Boy you're really scraping the barrel making things up. Evidenced by posting a picture instead of a link to the actual quote, trying to hide that fact.
Disingenuous.

A Link to original thread and Ben's response with the original title intact.
bentech wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:35 pm
you will note they are manufacturing technology we developed first

you will also note that the adoption of public planning, ie, regulation requiring all building to be generating a certain percentage of its energy requirements by a certain date in the future

instantly created the DEMAND for the products in such number that their manufacture and installation costs fell dramatically

and thus those business models suddenly were great investment oppertunities

that how you do thinks if your into building rather than looting

Posted: Fri Dec 01, 2023 1:26 pm
by roller24
STFU with your strawman bullshit. The fallacy here is that Musk was labelled anti-semitic because he is a threat to the censor complex being established by the authoritarian democrat regime.
I clearly said that Ben could have changed the title, and the post wasn't hidden to any one with the intellect to use the search bar.
Does this sound like antisemitic?
image.png
It seems that if he was a Jew hater, he would not have taken their side on defining "decolonization" as a dog whistle for jihad.

Let's look at the post stream of nov 15 and Elon said and then replied to his own comment Then someone said and Elon replied and and it ended with
So in your words, what specifically makes Musk an antisemite? He conflated Israel with Jews then clarified and stated his view of the ADL and other groups.

Posted: Fri Dec 01, 2023 1:28 pm
by roller24
If that makes you conclude that Elon is an antisemite, then the prejudice is from you, not him.
https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1mrGmyoydRZGy?s=20

Posted: Fri Dec 01, 2023 7:39 pm
by Intrinsic
STFU with your strawman bullshit. The fallacy here is that Musk was labelled anti-semitic because he is a threat to the censor complex being established by the authoritarian democrat regime.
LoL nice.
.. oh wait you're serious?
Oh no, musk is being labeled anti-semitic because of his tweets, retweets and actions. I saw it right away and blocked him for it. Not because I got an email from the "authoritarian Democrat regime" telling me he is.
I clearly said that Ben could have changed the title, and the post wasn't hidden to any one with the intellect to use the search bar.
Right I noted that and replied yes he did. You knew he might have and yet you still used it anway. disingenuous. For what? Cuz My posts or no worse than Musks'? It's irrelevant. yanno a strawman. Duh!

No matter how many posts you put up showing Elon is "Just and Reasonable". I can put up as many where he isn't.

It's still a strawman's argument. the point is he's perceived as anti-Semitic among those who pay attention. Not because of your bullshit theory "threat to the censor complex being established by the authoritarian democrat regime". Its from his this tweets and actions. Not everyone falls for his gaslighting.

Not the users. And not the advertisers who left because it was costing them business having their advertisement put next to racist bullshit. They didn't pull out to blackmail musk to censor, they were jes losing more business then gaining. It's about the money.

Posted: Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:48 pm
by roller24
still waiting for you to explain why Musk is antisemitic... show me the hate.
No matter how many posts you put up showing Elon is "Just and Reasonable". I can put up as many where he isn't.

Posted: Sat Dec 02, 2023 2:24 am
by Intrinsic
why would you be waiting? Did you not read what I jes wrote? :facepalm: Again It's what the advertisers think, regardless whether he is or not, and why they left. In context why telling those advertisers to fuck off was elon doubling down on his right to promote anti-semitism. Yanno the original point and not your red herring.
Intrinsic wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2023 7:39 pm
It's still a strawman's argument. the point is he's perceived as anti-Semitic among those who pay attention. Not because of your bullshit theory "threat to the censor complex being established by the authoritarian democrat regime". Its from his this tweets and actions. Not everyone falls for his gaslighting.

Not the users. And not the advertisers who left because it was costing them business having their advertisement put next to racist bullshit. They didn't pull out to blackmail musk to censor, they were jes losing more business then gaining. It's about the money.

Posted: Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:22 am
by roller24
Intrinsic wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2023 2:24 am
why would you be waiting? Did you not read what I jes wrote? :facepalm: Again It's what the advertisers think, regardless whether he is or not, and why they left. In context why telling those advertisers to fuck off was elon doubling down on his right to promote anti-semitism. Yanno the original point and not your red herring.
Intrinsic wrote:

Back peddling a bit?
Show me the Hate. Show me the antisemitic. All you've done is hurl accusations, assumptions, and the opinion.
Allowing speech is not hate.

Posted: Sat Dec 02, 2023 10:05 am
by roller24
Do you think the 1st Amendment is antisemitic?
Musk stated that his moderation is framed by each countries laws. He obviously is upholding the law or he would be indicted by now.
You democrats just want that label adhered.
Yall discovered that a while back if you called someone a racist, regardless of the truth, people would accept it as truth. Usually because it was said by a source that they believed was trustworthy.
Now the list of labels you hurl are volumes. Nazi, Fascist, Homophobe , Xenophobe, Transphobe, Misogynist, Hitler, Russian Stooge, Extremist, UltraMAGA, Cult, Conspiracy Theorist, etc etc etc
Musk didn't double down on hate, He stood up on principles.

Posted: Sat Dec 02, 2023 11:21 am
by Intrinsic
roller24 wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:22 am
Intrinsic wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2023 2:24 am
Intrinsic wrote:

Back peddling a bit?
Show me the Hate. Show me the antisemitic. All you've done is hurl accusations, assumptions, and the opinion.
Allowing speech is not hate.8
I'm not going to take Musk Off My Block list just to Do Your Dirty Work. Bocked him right away when I saw his racist shit. Now I only see screenshots when he's done something specially egregious.

Google is your friend. Search: "Musk anti semetic" or "Musk racist"
Examples in the first half dozen listing...

Elon Musk agrees with tweet accusing Jewish people of ‘hatred against whites’

Bucking backlash, Elon Musk tries to walk back antisemitic post

Why Elon Musk Is Accused of Antisemitism

Elon Musk endorses antisemitic conspiracy theory on X

Elon Musk defends racist tirade by 'Dilbert' creator Scott Adams

Posted: Sat Dec 02, 2023 11:26 am
by Butcher Bob
roller24 wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2023 10:05 am
You democrats...
...the list of labels you hurl are volumes. Nazi, Fascist, Homophobe , Xenophobe, Transphobe, Misogynist, Hitler, Russian Stooge, Extremist, UltraMAGA, Cult, Conspiracy Theorist, etc etc etc
Ooo, don't forget "super-predator"...you know, the term Joe and Hillary coined. Dems went wild with that one.

Posted: Sat Dec 02, 2023 11:33 am
by Butcher Bob
Intrinsic wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2023 11:21 am
roller24 wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:22 am
Google is your friend.
Umm, that's not how it works. :p
You got called out...you provide the examples to support your claim.
Lazy fukker. :innocent:

Posted: Sat Dec 02, 2023 11:41 am
by Intrinsic
Lol, that is how it works. Lazy fucker just don't want to read and get out of your Echo chamber.

Posted: Sat Dec 02, 2023 11:52 am
by roller24
Sounds familiar.

Posted: Sat Dec 02, 2023 12:54 pm
by Solid Gold Butt Plug
Well there you have it, one guy in the heat of the moment couldn’t come up with an example so that proves there isn’t any hate speech on X.

Posted: Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:37 pm
by roller24
He sounds just like Trinny.
You can put up or fuck off too plug boy. Convince me Elon is antisemitic.
I'm not shy about being pwnd. It keeps me humble.
It's hard to believe you fucks don't see the tyranny in all of this.
It's not just the First Amendment under fire. Legislatures all over the world are enacting censorship laws to quell any speech that contradicts the ruling class narrative. (google Irish Lives Matter) The UN is now trying to pressure the US into changing it's foundational laws with another freedom extraction Treaty. (same way cannabis was prohibited https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conventio ... Substances)
https://unesdoc.unesco.org/ark:/48223/pf0000387339

So when the treaty is ratified, Myplanetganja.com will certainly be "Labelled" if ever it should come under scrutiny.

Posted: Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:54 pm
by Solid Gold Butt Plug
I never said he was antisemitic did I ....?

But he has shared an antisemitic post and even apologize for doing so.

But clearly X is filled with hate speech.

Posted: Sat Dec 02, 2023 4:00 pm
by Solid Gold Butt Plug
If you ever get lost on one of your hiking advantages Intrinsic, just talk shit out loud about Musk.....Roller and 1000 other Musk fanboys will come out of nowhere and find you to defend their hero.

Posted: Sat Dec 02, 2023 4:06 pm
by roller24
"Hate Speech" is just double speak for "Free Speech" to me. It is thought control.
At the end of the day, when they get their Hate Speech laws, then Hate Speech becomes whatever the bureaucrat dictates.
Unless it's their acceptable hate that they have no problem broadcasting over mass media.
Hate Hussein, Hate Ghaddafi, Hate Assad, Hate Trump, Hate Putin... Hate whomever is standing in our path to global control.

Posted: Sat Dec 02, 2023 4:09 pm
by roller24
But don't hate Israel, and don't hate China... their good genocidal regimes.

Posted: Sat Dec 02, 2023 4:37 pm
by Solid Gold Butt Plug
X has hate speech and isn’t even close to a free speech site.

Posted: Sat Dec 02, 2023 6:07 pm
by Butcher Bob
Solid Gold Butt Plug wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:54 pm
But clearly X is filled with hate speech.
So...you are against the ACLU? :confused:

:whistle:

Posted: Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:23 pm
by Solid Gold Butt Plug
If that is somehow in response to Twitter vs Garland and the ACLU…..I’m clueless to what that has to do with my response.

Posted: Sat Dec 02, 2023 8:06 pm
by roller24
Sat Dec 02, 2023 4:37 pm
X has hate speech and isn’t even close to a free speech site.
I've already said that X moderates according to the laws established in the countries where it is used.
And again, which no one seems able... show me all this hate.

Posted: Sat Dec 02, 2023 8:54 pm
by Solid Gold Butt Plug
So it’s against the law to say “from the river to sea” in America…? He isn’t a free speech absolutist, not even close….Have you even read the TOU..?

You want an example….go to any post about transgender kids and you will see countless people call the people on the left pedophiles and groomers…..That’s ignorant hate speech…..or just look at stats about how the use off the N word on X went up after he bought it.

Posted: Sat Dec 02, 2023 10:53 pm
by Butcher Bob
It was a satirical dig on you for hate speechin' on hate speech....i.e. the ACLU's defense of the KKK's right to use hate speech. :wink:

Posted: Sat Dec 02, 2023 11:06 pm
by roller24
Sat Dec 02, 2023 8:54 pm
So it’s against the law to say “from the river to sea” in America…? He isn’t a free speech absolutist, not even close….Have you even read the TOU..?

You want an example….go to any post about transgender kids and you will see countless people call the people on the left pedophiles and groomers…..That’s ignorant hate speech…..or just look at stats about how the use off the N word on X went up after he bought it.
Did these "stats" include the color of persons using the N word?

Show me a tweet.
What's so fucking hard about that?
If the hate is so prevalent as you say, it shouldn't take but a minute.

Posted: Sun Dec 03, 2023 12:27 am
by Solid Gold Butt Plug
Butcher Bob wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2023 10:53 pm
It was a satirical dig on you for hate speechin' on hate speech....i.e. the ACLU's defense of the KKK's right to use hate speech. :wink:

I dont give a fuck about twitter or hate speech…..I just think Musk is a schmuck.

Posted: Sun Dec 03, 2023 12:33 am
by Solid Gold Butt Plug
roller24 wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2023 11:06 pm
Sat Dec 02, 2023 8:54 pm

Did these "stats" include the color of persons using the N word?

Show me a tweet.
What's so fucking hard about that?
If the hate is so prevalent as you say, it shouldn't take but a minute.

You’re just being an idiot….You know it’s full of hate speech.

Posted: Sun Dec 03, 2023 3:52 am
by Solid Gold Butt Plug
:smoke:

Posted: Sun Dec 03, 2023 9:07 am
by roller24
Nice try.
The first tweet about israel is what started the conversation.
The next three are on Jack, not Elon.
All us "fanboys" know he took over in 2022, those tweets you posted are years old, and the fake Madonna account is laughable.

Truth: All social media has posts which could be deemed hateful. All social media has measures to moderate such posts. All social media giants are pressured by the USGovt/corporatacracy to moderate posts opposing their narrative (this is where my issue begins), Elon Musk is the only media giant resisting this pressure and allowing dissenting opinion. That is why he is being spotlighted as an antisemitic. He won't play their game.

You all seem to enjoy living in the past and by the past I mean 1984.
image.png

Posted: Sun Dec 03, 2023 10:09 am
by Prawn Connery
A wise buttplug once said everyone is racist.

Posted: Sun Dec 03, 2023 10:26 am
by roller24
He hangs around with a bunch of assholes, and talks a lot of shit.

Posted: Sun Dec 03, 2023 2:29 pm
by Solid Gold Butt Plug
“ The first tweet about israel is what started the conversation.”

And your point…?…You asked for a single post.

…and are you really trying to tell me the right don’t call the left pedophiles and groomers thousands of times a day on X…?

My absolute only point is that he isn’t about free speech….I don’t give a fuck about X, don’t have an account there and never will….I just know a hypocrite when I see one.

Posted: Sun Dec 03, 2023 2:49 pm
by Solid Gold Butt Plug
Are these new enough..?

Posted: Sun Dec 03, 2023 3:19 pm
by Solid Gold Butt Plug
Calling Hillary Clinton the leader of a pedophile ring sure seems like hate speech to me.

Only a complete idiot would believe in Pizzagate.

Posted: Sun Dec 03, 2023 5:18 pm
by smokebreaks
Sun Dec 03, 2023 3:19 pm
Calling Hillary Clinton the leader of a pedophile ring sure seems like hate speech to me.

Only a complete idiot would believe in Pizzagate.
Wasn’t that John Podesta’s job?

Posted: Sun Dec 03, 2023 6:50 pm
by roller24
My absolute only point is that he isn’t about free speech….I don’t give a fuck about X, don’t have an account there and never will….I just know a hypocrite when I see one.
The argument here was whether he is antisemitic. I'd argue that the post wasn't antisemitic but was just point to the hypocrisy of Jews using the same hate speech that they claim is used against them. I see an argument, but no hatred. He then clarified his statement as the dialogue developed. In contrast to his other actions concerning jews, it's a stretch to conclude that he is antisemitic.

If he isn't about free speech, what do perceive is his objective for making the platform less moderated? Is he trying to lose money? Is he trying to wreak chaos like Soros? What's his game?

Yeah, there is hate on Twitter.... and Facebook..and Instagram, Reddit, TikTok, it's everywhere people are, and you can't blame one person for it's prevalence.

Why don't you just come out and say what you want to say. "I don't like Musk because he's taking a piss all over my authoritarian democratic party.
That's what really get's your gold all shitty isn't it?

Posted: Sun Dec 03, 2023 6:59 pm
by Solid Gold Butt Plug
I’m not a Democrat and really don’t care what happens on X

I don’t like Musk because he a liar and a hypocrite and panders to the ignorant….He has you all fooled thinking he is about free speech.

Posted: Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:04 pm
by Solid Gold Butt Plug
Free speech only if Musk likes it.

“ Elon Musk said the words “cis” and “cisgender” are now considered slurs on Twitter and suggested that “repeated, targeted” use of those words could be subject to suspensions”

Daddy Musk he called me cisgender, make him go away!

Posted: Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:12 pm
by roller24
I’m not a Democrat and really don’t care what happens on X
.I don’t give a fuck about X, don’t have an account there and never will….
I dont give a fuck about twitter or hate speech…
Yet here you are, all invested and shit

Posted: Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:36 pm
by Solid Gold Butt Plug
I just like fucking with the clowns that have drank the Kool-Aid.

I do post on Facebook and it’s pretty much the exact same with a bunch of fake ass conservative parroting the same played out talking points.

Posted: Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:57 pm
by roller24
Well then... what kind of clown would I be, if you left without a balloon.
image.png

Posted: Sun Dec 03, 2023 11:47 pm
by Solid Gold Butt Plug
Bet inflating that was mighty confusing for you, being instinct was tell you to suck instead of exhaling.

Posted: Mon Dec 04, 2023 12:22 am
by roller24
It was semi hard, but the job got done.

Posted: Mon Dec 04, 2023 1:29 am
by Prawn Connery
roller24 wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:57 pm
Well then... what kind of clown would I be, if you left without a balloon.
image.png
Isn't it ironic that you can mutilate a dick in the name of religion by cutting a poor baby's foreskin off but when you do it to a girl for religious reasons it's called "Female Genital Mutilation".

The world is full of hipocrisy.

Posted: Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:54 am
by Solid Gold Butt Plug
There’s health benefits to male circumcision….I think they took a few inches too much off on me.

Posted: Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:49 am
by Prawn Connery
Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:54 am
There’s health benefits to male circumcision….I think they took a few inches too much off on me.
That's what they say to justify it, but if you know how to wash your dick properly there is almost zero advantage. There is a 1 in 10 less chance of babies getting urinary tract infections in the first year, but that's only if their parents don't wash their dick properly. Same for STDs – if you don't wash your dick properly after sex, it increases the chance of infection because the foreskin can harbour a virus by keeping it moist longer.

However, there are increased risks to penile damage due to the surgery and there is a good argument that removing the foreskin makes the penis less sensitive during sex.

Like a lot of religious customs, circumcision probably had real benefits for humans in particular environments, such as where water was scarce. Cutting off the foreskin might make sense if you can't keep your dick clean due to lack of water. Same goes for dressing head to toe in a Burka – keeps the sand and sun off. Same goes for not being allowed to touch women for up to a week either side of their period – it increases the chance of copulation during ovulation resulting in a higher conception rate.

Not eating shellfish back in the days where water pollution was a concern due to lack of sewage treatment could have been healthier, too. Same as eating pigs which carried more diseases than other livestock due to their penchant for eating human shit and other nasties.

So you can see where all these "religious" doctrines come from and why they followed the logic of the day, even if they don't make as much sene today.

Circumcision is a lot more common in the US, I believe, than all other Western nations. Around 10% of boys are currently circumcised in Australia. It used to be 50% in the early 70s and up to 80% in the 1950s.

Thank fuck it wasn't done to me. I've never had a problem. But I was taught to wash properly at a young age.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Mon Dec 04, 2023 9:40 am
by roller24
This story has some parallels. It's an old favorite of mine.
Being American and uncircumcised in the 60s was an uncomfortable thing in a locker room for me as a boy.
Kids stared like I was the one with the mutilated dick.
I've always wondered if the trauma effects from snipping of the tip as your first experience in life fucks you up.
I also thinks it leads to little dicks. Scar tissue doesn't grow.

This tale is about some jues whos sister had been raped by a gentile.
Deceitful Revenge Story.

Dinah and the Shechemites
34 Now Dinah, the daughter Leah had borne to Jacob, went out to visit the women of the land. 2 When Shechem son of Hamor the Hivite, the ruler of that area, saw her, he took her and raped her. 3 His heart was drawn to Dinah daughter of Jacob; he loved the young woman and spoke tenderly to her. 4 And Shechem said to his father Hamor, “Get me this girl as my wife.”

5 When Jacob heard that his daughter Dinah had been defiled, his sons were in the fields with his livestock; so he did nothing about it until they came home.

6 Then Shechem’s father Hamor went out to talk with Jacob. 7 Meanwhile, Jacob’s sons had come in from the fields as soon as they heard what had happened. They were shocked and furious, because Shechem had done an outrageous thing in[a] Israel by sleeping with Jacob’s daughter—a thing that should not be done.

8 But Hamor said to them, “My son Shechem has his heart set on your daughter. Please give her to him as his wife. 9 Intermarry with us; give us your daughters and take our daughters for yourselves. 10 You can settle among us; the land is open to you. Live in it, trade in it, and acquire property in it.”

11 Then Shechem said to Dinah’s father and brothers, “Let me find favor in your eyes, and I will give you whatever you ask. 12 Make the price for the bride and the gift I am to bring as great as you like, and I’ll pay whatever you ask me. Only give me the young woman as my wife.”

13 Because their sister Dinah had been defiled, Jacob’s sons replied deceitfully as they spoke to Shechem and his father Hamor. 14 They said to them, “We can’t do such a thing; we can’t give our sister to a man who is not circumcised. That would be a disgrace to us. 15 We will enter into an agreement with you on one condition only: that you become like us by circumcising all your males. 16 Then we will give you our daughters and take your daughters for ourselves. We’ll settle among you and become one people with you. 17 But if you will not agree to be circumcised, we’ll take our sister and go.”

18 Their proposal seemed good to Hamor and his son Shechem. 19 The young man, who was the most honored of all his father’s family, lost no time in doing what they said, because he was delighted with Jacob’s daughter. 20 So Hamor and his son Shechem went to the gate of their city to speak to the men of their city. 21 “These men are friendly toward us,” they said. “Let them live in our land and trade in it; the land has plenty of room for them. We can marry their daughters and they can marry ours. 22 But the men will agree to live with us as one people only on the condition that our males be circumcised, as they themselves are. 23 Won’t their livestock, their property and all their other animals become ours? So let us agree to their terms, and they will settle among us.”

24 All the men who went out of the city gate agreed with Hamor and his son Shechem, and every male in the city was circumcised.

25 Three days later, while all of them were still in pain, two of Jacob’s sons, Simeon and Levi, Dinah’s brothers, took their swords and attacked the unsuspecting city, killing every male. 26 They put Hamor and his son Shechem to the sword and took Dinah from Shechem’s house and left. 27 The sons of Jacob came upon the dead bodies and looted the city where[c] their sister had been defiled. 28 They seized their flocks and herds and donkeys and everything else of theirs in the city and out in the fields. 29 They carried off all their wealth and all their women and children, taking as plunder everything in the houses.

30 Then Jacob said to Simeon and Levi, “You have brought trouble on me by making me obnoxious to the Canaanites and Perizzites, the people living in this land. We are few in number, and if they join forces against me and attack me, I and my household will be destroyed.”

31 But they replied, “Should he have treated our sister like a prostitute?”

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Mon Dec 04, 2023 10:43 am
by Prawn Connery
And there you have religion in nutshell: rape, murder, plunder, kidnap – now God is happy!

What a fucked-up book.

Or is that just your way of saying "Serves 'em right for being circumcised"?

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Mon Dec 04, 2023 11:10 am
by roller24
The original covenant between Abe and God included circ as part of the deal. Fucked up is pretty accurate.
The story aligns well with the Mossad's motto of conquer thru deception.
The Talmud promotes deceiving the goys.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Mon Dec 04, 2023 1:25 pm
by Solid Gold Butt Plug
How cute, the dirty dicks are bonding over their crusty schlongs....TURTLE POWER!!!

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:58 pm
by roller24
image.png
Girls Love Them!

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Mon Dec 04, 2023 7:58 pm
by ben ttech
hes really got the dirt on elon

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Mon Dec 04, 2023 8:42 pm
by roller24
All I see is a partisan. He spends the first few minutes discussing the "nuances" associated with speaking of Israel and Jews and how one is not the other, in order to dismiss any call of anti-semitism against the democrats siding with Palestine. Then throws all that to the side about the post that Musk agreed to, then clarified the context of which he was speaking, omitting any of that which clearly shows Musk was speaking about the ADL in his statement. He then calls him "full blown" in his antisemitism in the same breath that he stated Musk suspended Kanye for antisemitism.
10 minutes of him contradicting himself was all I could listen too.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Tue Dec 05, 2023 1:32 am
by Prawn Connery
Mon Dec 04, 2023 1:25 pm
How cute, the dirty dicks are bonding over their crusty schlongs....TURTLE POWER!!!
image.png

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Tue Dec 05, 2023 9:13 am
by roller24
Natural Turtle
image.png
Circumcised Turtles
image.png
staying On Topic
image.png

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:09 am
by Prawn Connery
Poor headless turtles. :frown: That's almost as fucked-up as the bible.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:25 am
by roller24
I'm guessing they will be eaten and not wasted.
Have you ever heard of the "Turtle Man"? The American version of Steve Irwin.
Soft Shell turtles are eaten by a lot of native Floridians. My neighbor deep frys them like chicken.
I never tried it but only because he never invited me.
I ate turtle soup at K-Paul's Kitchen before it closed. I was always a Prudhomme enthusiast.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Tue Dec 05, 2023 11:05 am
by Butcher Bob
I really feel that the MSM coverage is dishonest and deceitful.
They fail to give totality...and promote the sensational quote, rather than the quote that sums up that whole part of the interview...

"What I care about is the reality of goodness, not the perception of it. And what I see all over the place, is people who care about looking good, while doing evil. Fuck them."

See 8:00-15:40

While he is certainly dripping with arrogance....he's not wrong. :dunno:

I rank him up there with Bill Hicks...

Just sayin'. :innocent:

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Tue Dec 05, 2023 2:14 pm
by roller24
Understated.
The level of absurdity in their claims is off the charts, only out done by their silence when it comes to the incompetence of the party.
Perfect example is this clip of the media sounding alarm of how dangerous a trump presidency will be, and then the next video is Wray saying the threat levels have never been higher than now. Wouldn't that make Biden the candidate to avoid?

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:59 pm
by Prawn Connery
roller24 wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:25 am
I'm guessing they will be eaten and not wasted.
Have you ever heard of the "Turtle Man"? The American version of Steve Irwin.
Soft Shell turtles are eaten by a lot of native Floridians. My neighbor deep frys them like chicken.
I never tried it but only because he never invited me.
I ate turtle soup at K-Paul's Kitchen before it closed. I was always a Prudhomme enthusiast.
Australian aborigines are allowed to hunt and eat protected species as they are a traditional food source. Every year in Australia they have NAIDOC Week, which celebrates Aboriginal culture, and if you turn up at an event in one of the more remote parts of Australia you can find all kinds of things on the menu. They're not allowed to sell it to you, but they can give it to you to try.

So a few years ago we were up in the north and there were two interesting things on the menu I hadn't eaten before: dugong (a type of manatee) and green sea turtle.

Dugong tasted OK – a bit like lamb – but turtle tasted like shit – it was like fermented seaweed. Yuk! I don't know if it was just the way it was cooked, because I've eaten freshwater turtle in China and it was OK (a bit like frog), but I won't be trying sea turtle again.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:45 am
by roller24
Manatee are very will populated here, I was in the lagoon throwing my net for bait one day and spooked one. You spook one you spook them all. I nearly pissed myself. They are very large.
SAMPLE
:roflmao:

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:17 pm
by roller24
How do you say "Fuck You" after you've already said, "Fuck You".

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:34 pm
by ben ttech
vivek, andrew tate and jones,

truely disgusting elon...

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:53 pm
by roller24
what if I ban you from here because I don't like what you're saying?
Because that's what you are supporting.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:07 pm
by roller24
The reinstatement was done by poll of 70% approval
Maybe all the blue meanies shouldn't have blocked Elon.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:12 pm
by Intrinsic
roller24 wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:53 pm
That's what Elon Musk's Twitter did to my friend @Mary32571738889 for speaking her mind.
Didja know for awhile Elon personally threatened to ban anybody mentioning myplanetganja.com?

Elsewhere .

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:13 pm
by Intrinsic
F9lIqUMb0AA8o7P.jpeg

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:31 pm
by roller24
You're such an embarrassment, I see he locked your account right up for this obvious violation. :roflmao: :roflmao:
Like he gives a fuck about this place.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:55 pm
by Intrinsic
That's because a whole bunch of Twitter users called his bluff at the same time. Old musky had to back down or preside over a ghost town.
Yet he did demonstrate a fuck about any competition. By Banning anyone who mentions any other social media sites. And he did suspend some journalist at first over it. Till the absurdity hit home.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:10 pm
by Intrinsic
GBAIVqbWkAAhKmN.jpeg

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:22 pm
by ben ttech
roller24 wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:53 pm

i didnt say a think about their reinstatement

appearing with them was not a commercial for x
it was blanket endorsement of these scum
promotional
endorsing

huge difference

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:31 pm
by roller24
ben ttech wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:34 pm
vivek, andrew tate and jones,

truely disgusting elon...
You left quite a lot open to interpretation.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:43 pm
by roller24
He knows it will be costly

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:14 am
by Butcher Bob
Intrinsic wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:12 pm
Didja know for awhile Elon personally threatened to ban anybody mentioning myplanetganja.com?

ben ttech wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:22 pm
So, by that logic, the ACLU endorsed the KKK. :innocent:

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2023 2:12 am
by Solid Gold Butt Plug
Alex Jones can post but you can’t say “From the river to the sea” or call someone “cisgender”

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2023 2:23 am
by roller24
Mon Dec 11, 2023 2:12 am
Alex Jones can post but you can’t say “From the river to the sea” or call someone “cisgender”
You seem to have some issues with "cisgender" ..... havin doubts?

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2023 4:22 am
by Solid Gold Butt Plug
I have a problem with people that think it’s a free speech site but you can’t call someone cisgender.

…and I have no doubts, I don’t conform to gender roles, I’m both very masculine and feminine and don’t care much for labels.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:33 am
by roller24
nobody conforms to genders. That's like conforming to the weather, or conforming to being wet in the shower.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2023 11:02 am
by Intrinsic
:whistle:

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2023 11:13 am
by Solid Gold Butt Plug
Gender is a social construct, you start conforming to it before you are even born, when your parents paint your room blue or pink based on your sex….Clearly you don’t understand the difference between sex vs gender.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2023 11:59 am
by roller24
You do realize that gender and genitals are derived from gen- or gene- which means to give birth to. Been that way for GENerations.
I just don't conform to crazy.
you can scream that shit from the mountain tops, but your genitals determine your gender.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:11 pm
by Solid Gold Butt Plug
Is a female pet a woman…?

Is a two year old female human a woman..?

Does a Mexican, Middle Eastern, Western, Jewish and Mormon female become a women at the same age..?

Clearly a social construct.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:24 pm
by roller24
If you were born with a dick you'll never be a woman.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:36 pm
by Solid Gold Butt Plug
Let me put it in more trailer park terms so you’ll understand.

If Jeb hits your daughter in front of you and takes her food stamps….Is Jeb a man..?

If you run away screaming “Jeb hit my baby girl” without beating his ass first…..are you a man..?

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:50 pm
by roller24
Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:36 pm

If Jeb hits your daughter in front of you and takes her food stamps….Is Jeb a man..?

If you run away screaming “Jeb hit my baby girl” without beating his ass first…..are you a man..?
Should'nt you consult them as to their preferred pronouns before making such micro aggressive assumptions? :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2023 5:28 pm
by Butcher Bob
Mon Dec 11, 2023 11:13 am
Gender is a social construct...
OK Ken. :roflmao:

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2023 6:18 pm
by Solid Gold Butt Plug
You dug deep into your spank bank for that one and still didn't add any substance to the thread.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2023 6:26 pm
by ben ttech
gender is not sex.

people are the gender they claim.
PERIOD.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2023 6:30 pm
by ben ttech
Butcher Bob wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:14 am
Intrinsic wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:12 pm

ben ttech wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:22 pm
So, by that logic, the ACLU endorsed the KKK. :innocent:
they didnt endorse them but they certainly supported them.
i get it was a matter of law and as an institution the aclu had a mandated obligation to represent them in that matter but it wouldnt have hurt my feelings if they had declined.

fuck nazi's and in particular the christians fascists.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:24 pm
by Solid Gold Butt Plug
Is using your Admin powers to change a word in my post freedom of speech..?

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2023 10:45 pm
by roller24
Your use of this system is subject to these terms and conditions and may change at any time with or without prior notice at administration's sole discretion.
Says right here, I can do pretty much anything I want.

You wanna talk shit on me all day, go ahead.
You wanna talk shit about my children, I don't much give a fuck about your freedoms.

see what I mean?
:tup:

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2023 11:13 pm
by Solid Gold Butt Plug
Talking shit…? We love each other.

You’re the one talking ignorant shit, one of my family members who was born female doesn’t identify as a woman. Your asinine antiquated way of thinking is the hate speech in this thread….and you got thin skin too.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2023 11:17 pm
by Solid Gold Butt Plug
Checkmate…. :innocent:

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2023 11:18 pm
by Solid Gold Butt Plug
Game, Set, Match…. :fubird:

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Tue Dec 12, 2023 12:11 am
by Butcher Bob
I guess you missed the irony of Barbie depicting your world...

...but we live in the real world...

:innocent:

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Tue Dec 12, 2023 1:34 pm
by Munchy
roller24 wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 10:45 pm
Your use of this system is subject to these terms and conditions and may change at any time with or without prior notice at administration's sole discretion.
Says right here, I can do pretty much anything I want.

You wanna talk shit on me all day, go ahead.
You wanna talk shit about my children, I don't much give a fuck about your freedoms.

see what I mean?
:tup:
ever since Hax got the axe for changing someone's avy to a short bus, i thought it was made clear that making changes to a member post was to be reserved for violations like spam, or alternatively splitting posts off to the compost pile, which seems to be appropriate now, but IF either of your daughters are under 18 years old, then I believe simply referring to either of them in that manner would be TOU violations. hopefully they're both over 18.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Tue Dec 12, 2023 2:23 pm
by roller24

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Tue Dec 12, 2023 3:41 pm
by Munchy

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Tue Dec 12, 2023 4:07 pm
by Solid Gold Butt Plug
I love that Roller did that in a thread about a free speech absolutist on a site based on free speech….Not only did he violate my speech, he one upped me with something worse….He’s a mini Musk but instead of having billions of dollars he has thousands in Camel Cash.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Tue Dec 12, 2023 4:12 pm
by Munchy

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Tue Dec 12, 2023 5:26 pm
by Solid Gold Butt Plug
I can already hear my messenger dinging at 1AM from Smokes “Rollers not like me and you, can you please go easy on him”

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Wed Dec 13, 2023 4:14 pm
by roller24
Correct. I'm nothing like you. I wouldn't dishonor your daughter trying to gain ground in a political discussion.
Talk about trailer park trash. You went to the bottom of the heap.
Considering other remarks you've made here, I could go there, but like you said, I'm not like you.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:14 pm
by Solid Gold Butt Plug
What are you talking about, you went even lower and said I fuck my own daughter.

It also had nothing to do with a political discussion, what I was replying to added no value to the discussion. You avoided my questions on gender being a social construct because they prove you have been using the words as a social construct your whole life.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:50 pm
by roller24
I was speaking to my conduct, not my reaction. It was a bitchslap you had comin.

Awfully cavalier of you standing up for the woke lie of transgendering. You're a good father.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:00 pm
by Butcher Bob

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:59 pm
by Intrinsic
Elon Musk is so desperate for revenue that he reinstated Alex Jones’ account for the $8.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Wed Dec 13, 2023 7:05 pm
by Solid Gold Butt Plug
roller24 wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:50 pm
I was speaking to my conduct, not my reaction. It was a bitchslap you had comin.

Awfully cavalier of you standing up for the woke lie of transgendering. You're a good father.
It's not a bitchslap to me because I have thick skin, it was more like giving me a trophy.

Transgender people have no bearing on your life, such a weird thing to let take up negativity in your heart.

I value the consensus of neurologist, biologist and psychologist way before someone who has done nothing with his life.

I mean you've spent 25 years on mj sites and still can't grow pot worth a fuck.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Wed Dec 13, 2023 7:15 pm
by roller24
sounds like your skin is wearing a bit thin.
image.png
image.png (51.61 KiB) Viewed 284 times

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Wed Dec 13, 2023 7:21 pm
by Solid Gold Butt Plug
Butcher Bob wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:00 pm

Sports is a whole different topic....as a former school AD and the father of two female college athletes I think people make a big deal about a nothingburger and that people take sports too serious....Kids really don't care, you get a few rare cases and outspoken people like Riley Gaines that the right rally around......The topic is a waste of energy and a perfect example of why theres no forward progress in government.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Wed Dec 13, 2023 8:25 pm
by Butcher Bob
Wed Dec 13, 2023 7:21 pm
Butcher Bob wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:00 pm

Sports is a whole different topic....
Reeeally?...how so? Image

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Wed Dec 13, 2023 9:32 pm
by Solid Gold Butt Plug
One topic is if they even exist……the divide is very partisan.

The other is what right a certain group has (sports, title IX) the divide isn’t as partisan….it’s much easier to see both sides view and isn’t as much hate based even though there are lots of hate based undertones that force the left to take the other side of the spectrum.

If only people put as much energy into arguing things like how to improve infrastructure, solve homelessness or feed the hungry….Instead politicians pander to culture war crap and idiots eat it right up.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:44 am
by Butcher Bob
Wed Dec 13, 2023 9:32 pm
One topic is if they even exist…

The other is what right a certain group has...
:confused:

So, in one situation the individual gets to decide, and that's social construct...
...but in the other situation society gets to decide, and that's not social construct?

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Thu Dec 14, 2023 12:02 pm
by Prawn Connery
Butcher Bob wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:44 am

So, in one situation the individual gets to decide, and that's social construct...
...but in the other situation society gets to decide, and that's not social construct?

It's not that fucking hard, Bob.

Individuals can decide to be whatever they choose.

Sports pit individuals and teams against each other, so you need a consensus. Sports need structure – otherwise what's the fucking point?

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Thu Dec 14, 2023 12:14 pm
by Prawn Connery
roller24 wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:24 pm
If you were born with a dick you'll never be a woman.
What if you're born without a dick . . . and without a vagina?

What if you're born with both?

What if modern science can't tell you if your second chromosome is an X or a Y because it's mutated?

You do realise it was genetic mutation that evolved asexual reproduction into sexual reproduction . . . and that male sexuality is, in fact, the resulting mutation.

Hell, even smelly old crustaceans like me can change gender mid-way through life.

Shrimp Sex Change
Pandalid shrimp are one of the rare hermaphroditic animals. They change their sex. Specifically, they are protandrous hermaphrodites - the shrimp spends the early part of its adult life as a male and then changes into a female for the rest of its lifetime.
Now I just need the golden sex toy to tell me I'm not a shrimp. I'll take it. I wish he'd tell my wife . . .

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Thu Dec 14, 2023 12:20 pm
by Prawn Connery
Munchy wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 1:34 pm
ever since Hax got the axe for changing someone's avy to a short bus, i thought it was made clear that making changes to a member post was to be reserved for violations like spam, or alternatively splitting posts off to the compost pile, which seems to be appropriate now, but IF either of your daughters are under 18 years old, then I believe simply referring to either of them in that manner would be TOU violations. hopefully they're both over 18.
You are correct. The original TOU only had two basic rules: no doxing and no pedophilia.

Assuming they are adults, I'd fuck them both. But I'd fuck a black snake with a festered arse . . . but only if you held its head.

Of course, the tables would be turned on me after my mid-life gender crisis . . . And then they'd both be fucking my festered arse with a huge, green strap-on. I didn't say the strap-on was originally green.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Thu Dec 14, 2023 12:59 pm
by roller24
Administrators have sole discretion over moderation. It's been that way for over a decade.
If I recall the clause was added for the exact same reason in which I used it.
The reason we only have 9 active members is largely due to members whose objective was to make personal attacks against other members and make their visit here a horrible experience, they were tolerated because of the narrow TOU.
Freedoms are bound by responsibility, and are lost without it.
I was well within my bounds literally and within context of the TOU to delete the post.
My daughter was not 18 at that time, so I was well within my wrath to turn the tables before the deletion.

I moderate one time in 25 years and guys lose your shit over it.
Fucking bunch of cunts, the lot of ya!!! (did that sound Australian?)

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Thu Dec 14, 2023 1:14 pm
by Munchy
well i didn't lose any shit, thought i was pretty calm in-fact, only doing my job at a minimum by simply pointing out the TOU relevant facts, considering you both may have violated it, which states that:
3.) No material of any sexual nature involving anyone under the age of 18 will be tolerated under any circumstances.

Any breach of any of these 3 rules will result in the offending material being edited by Admin
and the offending handle will be permanently frozen. No exceptions.
and yet it looks like i made exceptions for you both... and i didn't even try to clean up your mess. :innocent:

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Thu Dec 14, 2023 1:21 pm
by Prawn Connery
roller24 wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2023 12:59 pm
Fucking bunch of cunts, the lot of ya!!! (did that sound Australian?)
Yeah, that sounded pretty Australian.

But they're a bunch of fucking good cunts, roller.

Except Bob. I'm not sure what we should do with him. I think he hangs out here because he's old and has no friends. I feel sorry him.

And I eagerly await his reply :fubird: Bob

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Thu Dec 14, 2023 1:31 pm
by Prawn Connery
roller24 wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2023 12:59 pm
The reason we only have 9 active members is largely due to members whose objective was to make personal attacks against other members and make their visit here a horrible experience, they were tolerated because of the narrow TOU.
Because that's kind of what we built it for, remember? A no bullshit grow site with complete freedom of speech. Or at least any free speech that did not physically harm anyone else.

I mean, what did you expect roller? Anyone who sticks around subscribes to the same.

Although it has been many years now since MPG has been "99% free speech". Still better than what's outside.
roller24 wrote:Freedoms are bound by responsibility, and are lost without it.
Fucken sermons.
roller24 wrote:I was well within my wrath to turn the tables before the deletion.
See what I mean?

I've been smoking this. It's nice: https://www.paradise-seeds.com/feminize ... sweetopia/

:spam:

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Thu Dec 14, 2023 3:03 pm
by Solid Gold Butt Plug
Butcher Bob wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:44 am

Law is a social construct and so is gender, where did I say different…?

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Thu Dec 14, 2023 8:51 pm
by Intrinsic
nisson.png

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Fri Dec 15, 2023 8:31 am
by Butcher Bob
Prawn Connery wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2023 12:02 pm

Sports pit individuals and teams against each other, so you need a consensus.
Thu Dec 14, 2023 3:03 pm
Well, you both seem to think sports is an exception then...no?
...that sports is different than an individual's claim (perception of themself)?
Am I understanding that correctly?

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:24 am
by roller24
TheHill.com
Biden’s alarming harassment of Elon Musk
BY LIZ PEEK, OPINION CONTRIBUTOR - 12/15/23 7:30 AM ET
Article
Even as President Biden accuses Donald Trump of threatening our democracy, he is employing agencies of the federal government to harass and punish Elon Musk, whom he seems to consider a political opponent. Why? Because the mercurial entrepreneur has the temerity to criticize Biden and champion free speech.

In addition, Musk released the infamous Twitter files, which showed the White House conspiring to censor communications on platforms like Facebook and Twitter. A judge last summer described the administration’s efforts to control information about COVID-19 vaccines on social media as “an almost dystopian scenario.” He further said, “During the COVID-19 pandemic, a period perhaps best characterized by widespread doubt and uncertainty, the United States Government seems to have assumed a role similar to an Orwellian ‘Ministry of Truth.’”

AUDIO

Biden the Despot

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Fri Dec 15, 2023 10:38 am
by Prawn Connery
Butcher Bob wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 8:31 am
Prawn Connery wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2023 12:02 pm

Sports pit individuals and teams against each other, so you need a consensus.
Thu Dec 14, 2023 3:03 pm
Well, you both seem to think sports is an exception then...no?
...that sports is different than an individual's claim (perception of themself)?
Am I understanding that correctly?
No.

Every month I shoot in the same competition against people who identify as male, female and pretty much everything in-between. In fact, the person who identifies as whatever they want is one of the best shooters in the club.

But we all follow the same rules. And we are all separated by grade. We all agree to these constructs when we compete. It has nothing to do with gender – gender isn't even mentioned in the rule book.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Fri Dec 15, 2023 11:41 am
by roller24
Isn't a social construct based on the majority of persons acceptance of that idea or circumstance?
At what level of acceptance does the idea become mandatory upon those who don't align with the issue?
Are there any other examples of a social construct that was established by mandate, that wasn't universally accepted during it's emergence?
Seriously asking, as I am trying wrap my head around why I am expected to conform to an idea contrary to my lifelong social construct of what gender means.

By mandatory, I am referring to ex: someone losing their job for refusing to share a restroom with a biological gender other than their own, or misgendering someone.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Fri Dec 15, 2023 12:22 pm
by Butcher Bob
You're being disingenuous shrimp...you know that's not what we're discussing.

Or maybe you are that stupid. :p

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Fri Dec 15, 2023 4:15 pm
by Solid Gold Butt Plug
“ By mandatory, I am referring to ex: someone losing their job for refusing to share a restroom with a biological gender other than their own, or misgendering someone.”

I’ve already proven in this thread that you’ve been using the terms woman/man different than female/male you’re whole life….Jeb is a male, but is he a man..?

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Fri Dec 15, 2023 4:31 pm
by Solid Gold Butt Plug
“ Well, you both seem to think sports is an exception then...no?
Am I understanding that correctly?”

Are sports separated by gender or sex..?

I struggle with this topic and don’t want to be a hypocrite but at least I’m honest about it.

I think people make mountain out of a molehill on this topic and take sports to serious….as long as there’s no safety concerns let them play….Title IX and scholarships is what I struggle with but I doubt I’ll ever know a person in my life that has lost a scholarship to a transgender person.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Fri Dec 15, 2023 5:06 pm
by roller24
Fri Dec 15, 2023 4:15 pm
“ By mandatory, I am referring to ex: someone losing their job for refusing to share a restroom with a biological gender other than their own, or misgendering someone.”

I’ve already proven in this thread that you’ve been using the terms woman/man different than female/male you’re whole life….Jeb is a male, but is he a man..?
Speaking for myself, I rarely use the terms male and female, unless I'm referring to plants or pets.
I've always referred to people as men/women, boy/girl.
I've never gone into a department store, and asked where the males shoe are..
Ive never asked a server where the male's room is., But I have asked if the crabs were male.
I've never made the determination by any other method than biological.
Isn't this in itself a social construct? If not what is it?

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Fri Dec 15, 2023 5:08 pm
by Solid Gold Butt Plug

There’s no such thing as a biological gender.

Bathrooms….you need to travel the world more you prude.

Misgendering someone….If you purposely misgender someone you are being hateful….My niece who was born female who identifies male, in my head I still think use her deadname and when I talk to my wife about her I still use her deadname, (just called him a her twice) but when I’m around him I have the courtesy and respect to try my hardest to use his new name….Is it weird to me?…yes, but it cost me nothing to try to be respectful and understanding.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Fri Dec 15, 2023 5:11 pm
by Solid Gold Butt Plug
Shoes are by gender not sex….social constructs is what makes a shoe male or female…..unless you are like me and tuck your dick in your shoe.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Fri Dec 15, 2023 5:19 pm
by Solid Gold Butt Plug
Lots of people use sex and gender interchangeable, it’s how you were raised and it’s hard to teach an old dog new tricks….but it cost you nothing to put a little effort into being an empathetic human.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Fri Dec 15, 2023 5:24 pm
by Intrinsic
Yeah this transgender thing it pisses me off
I've knew this fine looking girl as feminine as you can get,
her natural perfume would make you swoon.

Then in late term she started identifing as a male. These little yellow bananas popping up in her budz.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Fri Dec 15, 2023 5:30 pm
by Intrinsic
It's about gametes, who's got the gametes, where are the gametes, it's lonely being haploid.

'The left hand of Darkness' by Ursula K.Leguin 1969
The novel follows the story of Genly Ai, a human native of Terra, who is sent to the planet of Gethen as an envoy of the Ekumen, a loose confederation of planets. Ai's mission is to persuade the nations of Gethen to join the Ekumen, but he is stymied by a lack of understanding of their culture. Individuals on Gethen are ambisexual, with no fixed sex; this has a strong influence on the culture of the planet, and creates a barrier of understanding for Ai.

Download here
https://epdf.pub/the-left-hand-of-darkn ... 90497.html

1969 ..Gotta luv sci-fi. :fly:

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Fri Dec 15, 2023 5:42 pm
by roller24
I have no hate for people who are gender conscience.
I am not uncomfortable around anyone with non heterosexual lives.

I've worked side by side with people of all walks of life, I don't judge people for being different.

I get the ideology of trans people, but I don't agree with it, and to me it seems in the ire to have all conform to such a contrasting ideology is not my idea of acceptance, but socially pressured compliance.
It clashes with a substantial number of people who live in their own social construct.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Fri Dec 15, 2023 5:45 pm
by roller24
It's like abortion. both sides are valid in their ideologies.
It's moral dilemma of different cultures.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Fri Dec 15, 2023 7:40 pm
by Butcher Bob
Fri Dec 15, 2023 4:31 pm
“ Well, you both seem to think sports is an exception then...no?
Am I understanding that correctly?”

Are sports separated by gender or sex..?

I struggle with this topic and don’t want to be a hypocrite but at least I’m honest about it.

I think people make mountain out of a molehill on this topic and take sports to serious….as long as there’s no safety concerns let them play….Title IX and scholarships is what I struggle with but I doubt I’ll ever know a person in my life that has lost a scholarship to a transgender person.
Ah good, an honest answer...amenable to discussion.
Fri Dec 15, 2023 5:19 pm
Lots of people use sex and gender interchangeable...
Let's lay out some definitions first...

Sex - Sex is the trait that determines whether a sexually reproducing organism produces male or female gametes.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex

Gender - 1. the male sex or the female sex, especially when considered with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones, or one of a range of other identities that do not correspond to established ideas of male and female.
Definitions from Oxford Languages...https://www.google.com/search?q=gender& ... nt=gws-wiz

Social construct - A social construct is a concept that exists not in objective reality, but as a result of human interaction. It exists because humans agree that it exists.
A psychology theory. https://www.google.com/search?q=Social+ ... nt=gws-wiz

Roller came closest to my view...
roller24 wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 11:41 am
Isn't a social construct based on the majority of persons acceptance of that idea or circumstance?
At what level of acceptance does the idea become mandatory upon those who don't align with the issue?
Are there any other examples of a social construct that was established by mandate, that wasn't universally accepted during it's emergence?
Seriously asking, as I am trying wrap my head around why I am expected to conform to an idea contrary to my lifelong social construct of what gender means.

By mandatory, I am referring to ex: someone losing their job for refusing to share a restroom with a biological gender other than their own, or misgendering someone.
An individual can identify however they want....in their own little bubble. But the moment they interact with society, that shit goes out the window, just as it should in sports. I'm fully supportive of their identity decisions...as long as it does not infringe on others i.e. bathrooms, sports, etc. Am I to deny biological women there status because a very small percentage of the population demands otherwise?...I think not.

And yes, I also think the topic takes up too much air...there are many more important things that need attention.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:40 pm
by ben ttech
the conservative belief that personhood begins at conceptions is fool
the evil they do to the rest of us on account that those zygotes need defending as if they were newborn is godless malice and deserves stomping out.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:43 pm
by ben ttech

roller

your going to far with that last
the 'idea' isnt mandatory for anyone
your free to not agree

your not free to harm others who do accept the idea or live such lives
but
your required to be civil
especially when youve power over anyone you disdain

those who cannot or will not speak volumes about what shallow and hollow PERSONS they are.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:38 am
by Prawn Connery
Fri Dec 15, 2023 5:11 pm
Shoes are by gender not sex….social constructs is what makes a shoe male or female…..unless you are like me and tuck your dick in your shoe.
So they let you keep the foreskin?

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:41 am
by Prawn Connery
roller24 wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 5:06 pm
But I have asked if the crabs were male.
Male crabs are the best. Fuck, maybe I'm gay after all.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:43 am
by Prawn Connery
Butcher Bob wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 12:22 pm

You'd have to be stupid to think shooting's not a sport. It's in the Olympics.

I just don't think you really understand what's being discussed.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:52 am
by Prawn Connery
Butcher Bob wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 7:40 pm
An individual can identify however they want....in their own little bubble. But the moment they interact with society, that shit goes out the window, just as it should in sports. I'm fully supportive of their identity decisions...as long as it does not infringe on others i.e. bathrooms, sports, etc. Am I to deny biological women there status because a very small percentage of the population demands otherwise?...I think not.

And yes, I also think the topic takes up too much air...there are many more important things that need attention.
And this is why you don't get it.

How does someone's gender identity "infringe on others"?

Bathrooms? At the end of the day you can piss and shit wherever you like. Do you think animals care who watches them crap? Social construct.

And what the fuck is a "biological woman's status"? What fucking status? Does an incubator have "status"? Does a test-tube have "status"?

Does a male seahorse have "status"?

My wife has never had children - does that mean she doesn't have "status" in your opinion?

You have a very limited intellect Bob.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:56 am
by Butcher Bob
Of course... :facepalm: ...enter the retard...
Prawn Connery wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:43 am
Butcher Bob wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 12:22 pm

You'd have to be stupid to think shooting's not a sport. It's in the Olympics.

I just don't think you really understand what's being discussed.
Stupid it is then. :tup:
Your gun club's ALL sex event is not comparable to the discussion.
Prawn Connery wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:52 am
And this is why you don't get it.

How does someone's gender identity "infringe on others"?
Yes, because this "woman"...

...should be allowed to have this fight...

...right?

...because this "woman"...

...should be allowed to conceal their gender history...

...and fracture the skull of their opponent...

Tamikka Brents, who got her skull broken by transgender MMA fighter Fallon Fox, is an avid LGBTQ advocate

...right?

Maybe you're okay with the physical abuse that biologically female athletes would be forced to endure...
...maybe you're okay with taking something away from biological female athletes that has specifically been set aside as theirs.

Do we then allow anonymous "fact checkers", at what most people would think is a credible news source, rewrite the truth as part of some kind of a delusional inclusion campaign?...

Altered video does not show MMA fighter Fallon Fox fracturing opponent’s skull
By Reuters Fact Check

Just how far do we pacify?...to the point of a trans woman who has stolen records from biological women because the rules allow it, then complaining when her record is taken away by a man who identified as a woman for that day because the rules allowed it?...

What I really find hilarious, is that it appears like it's only MEN who think this nonsense is ok.
Women seem to have a different opinion...

I for one think demented Joe can go fuk himself, and I sincerely hope biological women can retain the title IX protections they deserve.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Sat Dec 16, 2023 12:29 pm
by dill786
men have killed themselves from the shame of sleeping with a woman and finding out later it was born a man....

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Sat Dec 16, 2023 2:35 pm
by Solid Gold Butt Plug
“Why’s your clit 8 inches long”

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Sat Dec 16, 2023 2:54 pm
by roller24
If they show up in a 88 dodge 2500 van, look for signs....

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Sun Dec 17, 2023 2:57 am
by Prawn Connery
You make the sport, you make the rules.

Some sports – like shooting – do not segregate by gender because there is no advantage to being bigger, stronger or having more testosterone.

However, they do segregate by grade – because there is an advantage to having experience. And some people just don't have steady nerves (a physical limitation to competing at a higher level). So they are put in a grade where they can equally compete based on their physical limitations – which again, have nothing to do with gender at this stage.

Now, if you have a contact sport where there is an advantage to being bigger, stronger or having more testosterone, then you simply regulate it.

They already regulate weight classes. They already regulate experience (amateur v professional). And they can already regulate testosterone/oestrogen levels in sports – just as they can regulate performance enhancing drugs.

Does anyone remember the East Germans and other Soviet Bloc females competing in the Olympics in the 70s and 80s? Was that level of steroid use fair?

According to Bob it was completely fair! Just as long as whoever was abusing steroids wasn't born with a dick! Even though those steroids were the same hormone that gave men a physical advantage over women – testosterone.

This is where your limited intellect hurts you Bob. You just can't seem to take it to the next level to expand your mind to see the big picture.

If you want people to compete on an equal level, then you define what makes someone better or worse than someone else at a particular sport and regulate it. Sport, after all, is a social construct. We can construct it any way we like to allow anyone in the world to compete. Fairly.

It's not that hard, Bob.

At least it wouldn't be if you were at the same intellectual level as me. I can't help you with that until we change the rules.

You are a C-grade debater in an A-grade game.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Sun Dec 17, 2023 3:03 am
by Prawn Connery
Sat Dec 16, 2023 2:35 pm
Because they're pretty much the same organ. We all start off female in the womb. That little zip mark on your balls is where you used to have a vagina until it closed.

Indeed, all this talk about sports fails to acknowledge that girls and boys compete on an equal footing in a whole host of sports until they each start puberty. Because up until then, there is almost no physical advantage to being one gender over the other.

How do you explain that one Bob?

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Sun Dec 17, 2023 6:46 am
by Prawn Connery
BTW Bob, did you watch the video you posted?

I don't think so, because it makes you look like a fool.

https://youtu.be/iVOp5YdPLbg?feature=shared&t=140

"Celine Provost says she wants the fight. If the competitors didn't want it, I think that's a different discussion. But this has been agreed on by all parties."

End of story, foo. That French chick put up a better fight than you!

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Sun Dec 17, 2023 10:34 am
by Butcher Bob
<heavy sigh>... :facepalm:
Prawn Connery wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 2:57 am
Some sports – like shooting – do not segregate by gender because there is no advantage to being bigger, stronger or having more testosterone.
Maybe your little gun club doesn't, but the sport certainly does...
"There is a lot of physical activity that is not seen from outside. Because the most natural aspect of the human body is movement. If I have to control the movement, hold my body steady, at the same place for a long period of time, I need a lot of muscle endurance. That needs a lot of strength. For that, you need to have good fitness - Suma Shirur"
https://olympics.com/en/news/olympic-sh ... trap-skeet
Now, if you have a contact sport where there is an advantage to being bigger, stronger or having more testosterone, then you simply regulate it.
No shit Sherlock, it's what the discussion is about...since the beginning of time we've understood the difference of the sexes, and even coded it into law...
https://www.womenssportsfoundation.org/ ... /title-ix/
Does anyone remember the East Germans and other Soviet Bloc females competing in the Olympics in the 70s and 80s? Was that level of steroid use fair?

According to Bob it was completely fair!
Just making shit up now eh? :roll:
Prawn Connery wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 3:03 am
Indeed, all this talk about sports fails to acknowledge that girls and boys compete on an equal footing in a whole host of sports until they each start puberty. Because up until then, there is almost no physical advantage to being one gender over the other.

Um, with biology!?...even before puberty, boys are definitely stronger and faster. Not sure what kind of school you were raised in, but every elementary school I've ever seen separates girls and boys sports.
Prawn Connery wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 6:46 am
BTW Bob, did you watch the video you posted?
I certainly did. It was an excellent example of a highly proficient biological female not having much of an affect despite pummeling the opponent...and how a very amateurish trans can absolutely destroy a biological female with very few actual hits. The fact you don't recognize that says a lot.

But puhlease, keep displaying your superior intellect. :roflmao:

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Sun Dec 17, 2023 11:24 am
by roller24
Prawn Connery wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 2:35 pm
Because they're pretty much the same organ. We all start off female in the womb. That little zip mark on your balls is where you used to have a vagina until it closed.

True.
This is why, I don't think children should be exposed to discussions on sexuality until they reach the age of puberty.
Some parents and teachers seem to think that a child can suffer gender dysphoria, before they are capable of fully understanding themselves.
I dressed up as a girl on halloween, played with my sister's dolls, and was pretty comfortable doing so, without even thinking about whether I should be one or the other. I was in theater which led to a lot of bullying about being a sissy, fag etc. I was Tommy Jeelus in the Music Man in 9th grade which involved a lot of dancing, and in 10th grade I was even n a mime production. We had to go in full make up and do mime in the school lobby to promote the show. That was brutal.
What the bully's didn't know is that I was banging senior girls who were in the show. I lost my virginity to one named Becky.

Anyway, children go through changes along the way, and should be given the opportunity to discover themselves without any coaching from adults who think they need to steer them in any direction.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Sun Dec 17, 2023 12:51 pm
by Prawn Connery
Bob's showing his age. Just about every team sport in Australia now allows boys and girls to compete with each other up to the age of 12.

My sport shoots at the national level, Bob. They shoot mixed in the USA, too. Here is one discipline: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metallic_ ... e_shooting

No point listing them all. I'm not here to compensate for your ignorance.

You only think boys are stronger than girls because back in your day – in the early 1900s – they didn't even let women swim at the beach.

And hey, waddayaknow? They introduced mixed team shooting at the Olympics in Japan and –waddayaknowagain? – half the girls beat the boys in the same competition! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_ ... rifle_team

You're an anachronism Bob.

And you didn't watch the video – the other athlete won by take-down.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Sun Dec 17, 2023 12:57 pm
by Prawn Connery
roller24 wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 11:24 am
Anyway, children go through changes along the way, and should be given the opportunity to discover themselves without any coaching from adults who think they need to steer them in any direction.
I completely agree. But kids should also know there are options for them if they don't fit into a particular gender mould.

Things have changed since Bob's days, roller. The boys don't all dress in blue with pudding-bowl haircuts trying to lift the girls' pink dresses over their heads on the playground.

Ernest Hemingway used to dress up in girl's clothing as a kid and as an adult. He was a real "man's man" but Martha Gellhorn made him look like a sissy.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Sun Dec 17, 2023 1:06 pm
by Prawn Connery
Butcher Bob wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 10:34 am
Maybe your little gun club doesn't, but the sport certainly does...
How forgetful of me. Men and women competed together in shooting at every Olympics until 1992.

And Margaret Murdock was one of the best shooters of them all: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Murdock

There's no shame in being beaten by a woman, Bob. Or a prawn.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Sun Dec 17, 2023 1:41 pm
by roller24
Prawn Connery wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 12:57 pm
roller24 wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 11:24 am
I completely agree. But kids should also know there are options for them if they don't fit into a particular gender mould.

Things have changed since Bob's days, roller. The boys don't all dress in blue with pudding-bowl haircuts trying to lift the girls' pink dresses over their heads on the playground.

Ernest Hemingway used to dress up in girl's clothing as a kid and as an adult. He was a real "man's man" but Martha Gellhorn made him look like a sissy.
I got caught fingering Dawn J. in kindergarten during naptime. The teacher tried to explain how it wasn't exactly wrong, but should not happen in her class again.
it was my first lookie feelie of the moistened paradise.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Sun Dec 17, 2023 3:37 pm
by Sally
I Identify cisgender :whistle:

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 12:58 am
by Butcher Bob
And this is why I call you a retard, shrimp.
You make a claim...

"Some sports – like shooting – do not segregate by gender..."

...and get proven wrong. But instead of admitting you were talking out your ass, you go off on unrelated tangents like mixed teams, without addressing how that has anything to do with the trans discussion.

You do this shit all the time...another factitious claim...

"Indeed, all this talk about sports fails to acknowledge that girls and boys compete on an equal footing in a whole host of sports until they each start puberty. Because up until then, there is almost no physical advantage to being one gender over the other."

Yet when informed that you are again wrong, you just double down...

"You only think boys are stronger than girls..."

Really? :facepalm: Umm...

https://www.usatf.org/resources/statist ... d-champion

...actually I know. :wink:

I know, it's embarrassing to be caught with your pants down and be found lacking, so...

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 1:25 am
by roller24
what about golf? I just want to hit from the red tees.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 1:33 am
by Solid Gold Butt Plug
That chart with boys vs girls under 8 doesn’t make the point you think it does IMO.

You also got to remember correlation isn't always causation.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 6:05 am
by Solid Gold Butt Plug
Someone needs to add this week’s episode of John Oliver to this thread, it’s all about Elon…..all about making fun of him.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:55 am
by Banned

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:56 am
by Prawn Connery
Mon Dec 18, 2023 1:33 am
That chart with boys vs girls under 8 doesn’t make the point you think it does IMO.

Bob isn't capable of understanding things like that.

Bob would never make the correlation, for example, that far more boys play sports than girls to begin with; that gender stereotyping provides boys with more opportunities to practice, play and hone skills – earlier and more intensely – giving them an advantage from a young age; that girls are more likely to be steered towards activities perceived as gender-specific.

Bob would not be able to understand this study, for example, that alludes to all these things: https://us.humankinetics.com/blogs/exce ... )%20skills.

I also just looked up my state's athletic records and an Under-10 girl holds the 100m record outright: 13.51s vs 13.54.

Interestingly, that record was set this year (2023), which just goes to show what girls can achieve when given equal opportunity. The boys' record was set in 1977.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:59 am
by Prawn Connery
Sally wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 3:37 pm
I Identify cisgender :whistle:
I can usually identify cisgender too . . except in Thailand, where it's really, really, hard sometimes. And I'm not talking about my dick. Or maybe I am. But I would never say that in front of a woman.

On a related note, your maths is great but your grammar needs work, unless that was deliberate. :grin:

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 11:01 am
by Prawn Connery
roller24 wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 1:41 pm
I got caught fingering Dawn J. in kindergarten during naptime. The teacher tried to explain how it wasn't exactly wrong, but should not happen in her class again.
it was my first lookie feelie of the moistened paradise.
I don't think it would have been that moist during kindergarten . . . unless you were clumsy and made her bleed.

Fuck – see what you've done now? I'm going to be banned for talking about paedophilia!

You should be banned, too. You started it.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 11:16 am
by Prawn Connery
Wow, look at this! Girls hold the USA national swimming records in the following events:

U11 – https://www.usaswimming.org/times/popul ... m/10-under
100m breast-stroke
50m butterfly
200 freestyle relay

U11 – https://www.usaswimming.org/times/popul ... y/10-under
100m backstroke
200m freestyle
200m medley

And they are only fractions of a second off the boys in most other events.

Just imagine if we encouraged girls to play sports to the same degree as boys? Why, we might even be able to get a 10-year-old girl to whoop Bob's arse in a cage match!

Does anyone remember that thread on OG? "How many 4-year-olds could take you down in a fight if they jumped you all at once?"

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 11:34 am
by Solid Gold Butt Plug
Going to quote that so it’s on this page too.
Banned wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:55 am

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 12:03 pm
by Prawn Connery
When I click that link all I get is this.

Either YouTube can read my mind or it has been following Bob's posts.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 12:15 pm
by Prawn Connery
I guess it depends if the 4-year-olds were armed with bats or pipes or something, because that could really fuck your shins up before you got a chance to knee them all in the head. Or maybe take a couple of bats off them and swing them around as they try to get near you. I'm pretty sure most 4-year-olds can't swim as good as me, so I'd try to lead them to water and stand in waist-deep water and just drown them as they tried to get to me. I think if you fucked enough of them up the smart ones would run away and then you'd just be left with the Bob Juniors who would probably never give up until they were pavement oysters. I'd probably use them as an example to the others. But sooner or later I'm going to get tired so I'd probably have to jump in a car and run over as many as I could and fuck off. So I reckon yeah, I could probably take on a few hundred 4-year-olds until they overwhelmed me or I got away.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 12:20 pm
by Butcher Bob

Point taken. So, look at all the age groups in those records, or other sports records, and you will find that except for very few instances boys have the overall record and that it is the same for all age groups. It goes way beyond being unrelated correlation...it exemplifies that males are faster and stronger than females, even at young ages. Otherwise we'd see way more females holding records...maybe not a 50/50 split, but certainly more than the <1% that it is.

And shrimp... :fubird: ...go fuk yourself. Your stupidity is beyond fixing. :facepalm:

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 12:34 pm
by Prawn Connery
Butcher Bob wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2023 12:20 pm

Point taken. So, look at all the age groups in those records, or other sports records, and you will find that except for very few instances boys have the overall record and that it is the same for all age groups. It goes way beyond being unrelated correlation...it exemplifies that males are faster and stronger than females, even at young ages. Otherwise we'd see way more females holding records...maybe not a 50/50 split, but certainly more than the <1% that it is.

And shrimp... :fubird: ...go fuk yourself. Your stupidity is beyond fixing. :facepalm:
Except it's much more than 1%. And you haven't really learned a thing, have you? You will see that as puberty approaches, the gap indeed does widen.

I think the word you are looking for is "testosterone".

Things only appear stupid to people who can't understand them.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 1:05 pm
by Prawn Connery
Look at Bob trying to be smart . . .

"Point taken – even though I posted it in the first place and continue to look stupid by pursuing the same line of argument that proves I never knew what the point was in the first place."

Did you not read what he wrote?
correlation isn't always causation
So why are you continuing to try to correlate a cause?

You really don't understand what we are talking about, do you?

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 8:00 pm
by ben ttech
fuck him...

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2023 4:50 pm
by Solid Gold Butt Plug
He just removed the Disney channel app from Tesla cars because Disney doesn’t want to advertise on Twitter anymore….He’s such a child.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2023 4:56 pm
by roller24
So you have one man with the wherewithal to stand up against what looks like globally mandated censorship for anyone that doesn't "go along" with the official narrative.
And you stand against him because why? Because he's not an absolutist?
Are you pro censorship now guys?
Is this a sacrifice you must make to achieve a one party nation?

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2023 5:12 pm
by Solid Gold Butt Plug
I thought we had a tinfoil hat emoji here…?

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2023 6:31 pm
by dill786
Tue Dec 19, 2023 4:50 pm
He just removed the Disney channel app from Tesla cars because Disney doesn’t want to advertise on Twitter anymore….He’s such a child.
elon said on the joe rogan show that there is a 50% chance we live in base reality so fuck it who cares when its all a simulation anyway.... :grin:

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2023 6:33 pm
by Intrinsic
"Premium+ subscribers can now use our most advanced AI, Grok, on X"
So I see I got a new icon on my Twitter account ..
It's supposed to be a conservative right leaning chatbot for all the freedom lovers
Funny thing,
facts and reality have a well-known left bias. Yanno woke..

Let's talk about AI, the funny, and the unfunny

Elon Musk’s Grok Twitter AI Is Actually ‘Woke,’ Hilarity Ensues
https://www.forbes.com/sites/paultassi/ ... 8fb37e6bce
And Grok stated explicitly that trans women are women, which led to an absurd exchange where Musk acolyte Ian Miles Cheong tells a user to “train” Grok to say the “right” answer, ultimately leading him to change the input to just…manually tell Grok to say no.
Resizer_17030264316470.png
"Politically neutral" :roflmao:

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2023 6:48 pm
by Solid Gold Butt Plug
I heard Grok the AI went “woke” (what a stupid word)

https://futurism.com/the-byte/elon-musk-grok-ai-woke

Edit: Didn’t see the writing under that video.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:39 pm
by ben ttech
woke has long been a key word for progressive black activists and their bible believing bases in their long fight for equal status.

20th century

Folk singer-songwriter Lead Belly used the phrase "stay woke" on a recording of his song "Scottsboro Boys".
Among the earliest uses of the idea of wokeness as a concept for black political consciousness came from Jamaican philosopher and social activist Marcus Garvey,[4] who wrote in 1923, "Wake up Ethiopia! Wake up Africa!"[4][7]

A 1923 collection of aphorisms, ideas, and other writing by Garvey also adopts this metaphor in the following epigram: "Wake up Ethiopia! Wake up Africa! Let us work towards the one glorious end of a free, redeemed and mighty nation. Let Africa be a bright star among the constellation of nations".[7][4]

Black American folk singer-songwriter Huddie Ledbetter, a.k.a. Lead Belly, used the phrase "stay woke" as part of a spoken afterword to a 1938 recording of his song "Scottsboro Boys", which tells the story of nine black teenagers and young men falsely accused of raping two white women in Alabama in 1931. In the recording, Lead Belly says he met with the defendant's lawyer and the young men themselves, and "I advise everybody, be a little careful when they go along through there (Scottsboro) – best stay woke, keep their eyes open."[4][12] Aja Romano writes at Vox that this usage reflects "black Americans' need to be aware of racially motivated threats and the potential dangers of white America".[4]

By the mid-20th century, woke had come to mean 'well-informed' or 'aware',[13] especially in a political or cultural sense.[8] The Oxford English Dictionary traces the earliest such usage to a 1962 New York Times Magazine article titled "If You're Woke You Dig It" by African-American novelist William Melvin Kelley, describing the appropriation of black slang by white beatniks.[8]

Woke had gained more political connotations by 1971 when the play Garvey Lives! by Barry Beckham included the line: "I been sleeping all my life. And now that Mr. Garvey done woke me up, I'm gon' stay woke. And I'm gon help him wake up other black folk."[14][15]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woke

HOW WOKE WENT FROM "BLACK" TO "BAD"

THE BLACK LINEAGE OF WOKE
“To be woke is to be Black,” is how Okayplayer Senior News and Culture Reporter Elijah Watson defined the Black American colloquialism, now broadly used derisively, when he embarked on a journey in 2017 to plot its origins. Ironically, his research first turned up a 1962 New York Times essay, “If You’re Woke You Dig It,” by the then Harlem-based writer William Melvin Kelley, who was highlighting the phenomenon of Black American slang being appropriated by white people who often missed or altogether distorted the words’ original meanings, until the idioms were taken over, inevitably transformed, and ultimately abandoned by their original Black creators.

Kelley was “prophetic,” Watson tells LDF in a recent conversation. We are six decades and several cultural lifetimes past when Kelley’s essay was published, and as we discuss what’s been done to woke in the 21st century, it’s hard to disagree.

“The language seems to be modified in two ways,” Kelley wrote in the ‘60s. “The first is to give a word, already in use, its opposite meaning. At one time, the connotations of ‘jive’ were all good; now they are bad, or at least questionable.”

https://www.naacpldf.org/woke-black-bad/

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Sat Dec 23, 2023 2:49 am
by Solid Gold Butt Plug
I meant woke in its current usage.

If the word wasn’t in your vocabulary 5 years ago but now you use it daily you might just be an impressionable parrot.

Using words like snowflake, groomer, woke and Trump derangement syndrome show that you lack the ability to think critically.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Sun Dec 24, 2023 7:58 am
by Prawn Connery
Go woke, go broke!

I just invented the internet!

:gadday:

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Sun Dec 24, 2023 2:11 pm
by ben ttech
wanting just treatment by the state of here to now second class citizens is bankrupt?!?!

thats some truely fucked thinking...

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Mon Jan 01, 2024 12:02 pm
by Intrinsic
GCJ5LJcbUAAWxZO.jpeg
GByOAADa8AAV5Xk.jpeg

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Sat Jan 06, 2024 5:03 pm
by Solid Gold Butt Plug
:fubird:

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2024 11:56 am
by Solid Gold Butt Plug
:smoke:

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2024 9:03 am
by roller24
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1745294979403014244

https://reduxx.info/cis-coined-by-pedosexual-physician/
The sexologist who came up with “cis” also claimed “there’s nothing wrong with pedophilia.”

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2024 4:01 pm
by ben ttech
Good thing he wasn’t a mechanic; we’d have to throw our tools away.

Musk sure is a turd.
Fuck that guy…

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2024 7:00 pm
by Intrinsic
It's gotta be difficult to straddle the line between "i created tesla to combat global warming so liberals should buy them" and "i actually think that's all horseshit"

https://twitter.com/Eve6/status/1753542836484792422
GFWBrKqWcAAgv-P.jpeg
https://twitter.com/Eve6/status/1753542836484792422

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Sat Feb 03, 2024 8:35 am
by Intrinsic
GFYfpLqaIAAVm1E.jpeg

His fascism/racism is easily spotted.
It really is obvious at this point.

https://twitter.com/RyanShead/status/17 ... 1551403318

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:13 am
by roller24
How is that either?

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:11 pm
by Intrinsic
Holy Maga conspiracy Batman!
All of this is a complete lie.
GFnNpt5a8AAyWG7.jpeg
Recently Musk made his twitter account immune to community notes thus can't be fact checked.
Rules for thee but not me.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:43 pm
by ben ttech
you be amazed how many tough on israel journalists hes been banning.
fuckers a real piece of shit.

no
SSN, NO registration to vote when you get a DL.
period.

but fuck if so many believe it...

can you imagine how LITTLE money it would take to turn a single case of that happening into a reality tv show.
but nothing.

fuckers.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:39 am
by roller24
Which part is the complete lie?
Asking AI copilot:

Are there states that automatically register a person to vote when issuing a driver's license?

Yes, there are states that automatically register eligible individuals to vote when they interact with certain government agencies, such as the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV). This process is known as Automatic Voter Registration (AVR). As of September 2023, 24 states and Washington, D.C., have enacted or implemented AVR1.

The National Voter Registration Act (NVRA) of 1993 required most states to provide citizens with an opportunity to register to vote when applying for or renewing a driver’s license at a DMV or other designated state agencies1. This is often referred to as “motor voter”1.

In the “Oregon model,” an eligible voter who interacts with the DMV is automatically opted into registering. The voter is then sent a notification by mail informing them they were registered; they can opt out of registration by returning the notification1.

Other states that have adopted AVR have chosen different approaches, characterized by the point at which a voter may opt out of being registered to vote1. For example, some states allow the customer at a participating agency to choose to register to vote or decline to register at the point of service1.

In 2023, Delaware, Minnesota, and Pennsylvania became the latest states to enact automatic voter registration policies2. Pennsylvania is the 24th state to implement automatic voter registration, joining New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Georgia, and the District of Columbia3

Are ballots mailed out to these newly registered voters?

Yes, some states do automatically mail ballots to registered voters. As of September 2021, nine states and Washington, D.C., mandate that every voter be mailed a ballot by default ahead of an election1. These states include California, Colorado, Hawaii, Nevada, New Jersey (temporary), Oregon, Utah, Vermont, and Washington state1.

In these states, elections officials automatically send mail-in ballots to all eligible voters, who can then return their ballots by mail or via designated drop boxes1. This type of system, sometimes called all-mail voting systems, boosts voter turnout by expanding voting accessibility1.

However, it’s important to note that not all states that automatically register voters also automatically mail ballots. The policies can vary widely from state to state. For example, in Virginia, after the registrar processes your application, you will receive your ballot in the mail2.

Please check with your local election office for the most accurate and up-to-date information.

Do any of these states political parties collect the mailed out ballots and deliver them to drop boxes or election sites?

Yes, some states do allow for a practice known as “ballot harvesting” or “ballot collection,” where third parties can collect and submit completed absentee or mail-in ballots on behalf of voters12.

As of August 2023, 24 states and D.C. permitted someone chosen by the voter to return mail ballots on their behalf in most cases1. These laws vary by state. Some states specify who may return ballots, often limiting it to household members, caregivers, and/or family members1.

However, it’s important to note that there are restrictions and regulations in place to ensure the integrity of the process. For example, some states have limits on how many ballots an individual can collect2.

Please check with your local election office for the most accurate and up-to-date information. It’s also worth noting that the laws and regulations regarding ballot collection can be a subject of debate and may change over time1.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 8:55 am
by Intrinsic
If you have to interact then it's not automatic is it?. Musk's Maga conspiracy post said if you already have a driver's license it's automatic (no action on your part needed).

.. more lies. Oh That's right AI is Infamous for lying thus a good source for people who are trying to deceive.

Dang fanboys are soooo desperate to defend Musk. I think it's all projection, it's what they would do,

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:04 pm
by roller24
Intrinsic wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:11 pm
Holy Maga conspiracy Batman!
All of this is a complete lie.
GFnNpt5a8AAyWG7.jpeg
Recently Musk made his twitter account immune to community notes thus can't be fact checked.
Rules for thee but not me.
Your statement is more deceptive than Elon's .
True. He should have said "interact with DMV"
But it's a far cry from "All of this is a complete lie"
The AI used was Copilot which is a Microsoft product.. hmmm should we start calling them MagaSoft? :roflmao:
All it does is throw keywords in the search engine and replies in conversation text instead of a list of links.

You look a bit desperate at this point.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:28 pm
by Intrinsic
What? So when you read Musk's post did you think people were voluntarily registering to vote or unknowingly registering?

It's still AI. There's no guarantee that the text or information it generates is accurate even if the kernel is. Yanno lie. GIGO.
Did you not know this?
GFnNpt5a8AAyWG7.jpeg

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:43 pm
by Intrinsic
Not even getting into if someone received a barcoded ballot unknowingly and filled it out then gave it a "harvester" how could that be an untraceable or fraud?
Yet still no state in the Union forces one to registers you to vote. This is not Australia. At California's DMV if you're a citizen it happens seamlessly with a single checkbox. Proof of citizenship is still required. Musk lies

FUD on mail in ballots.
fear, uncertainty and doubt, evoked intentionally.

Remember maga musky doesn't want people to vote. Its anti-fascism, maga hates that. It's soooo much easier to gerrymander with less voters specially POC.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 6:09 pm
by roller24
https://nypost.com/2020/08/29/political ... n-ballots/
This article from the summer of 2020 will explain to you how it's done.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 6:36 pm
by Intrinsic
The ballot has no specific security features — like a stamp or a watermark — so the insider said he would just make his own ballots.
WTF?

All mail ballots have a barcode

"Whether votes are cast on a hand-marked paper ballot or a machine-marked paper ballot, when paper ballots are tabulated by machines, barcodes are used to count votes."
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... C_8t_UCMHO

Yeah Color Me doubtful this anonymous guy's claims has any validity. The tip should have been when he said "Democratic operative". Lol

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:32 pm
by roller24
The link you provided explains how barcodes are used to tabulate votes, not verification of the voter.
That is done with the affidavit or the return envelope. Various methods depending on the state.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Wed Feb 07, 2024 6:21 pm
by Intrinsic
the unique barcode is the verification of a unique ballot linked to a unique registered voter, sent out, returned and counted. Without an actual legit barcode the ballot won't be counted doesn't matter how many fake ballots you make, one got to still have the fake unique barcode for mail in fraud.

The point was in mail voting there is a unique barcode mapping one-to-one registered voter to ballot.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Sun Feb 18, 2024 1:14 am
by Intrinsic
Who wants to tell him
GGl0JMZWkAA0HOI.jpeg

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Sun Feb 18, 2024 7:26 am
by Prawn Connery
How do illegals vote? I thought you had to be a citizen to vote in the US.

Is Elon really that dumb, or is that a spoof account?

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:58 am
by Intrinsic
Yay only US citizens can vote.

Apparently his racism & fascist support has been apparent for a while now. As can be seen that there are no Community note attached noting illegals can't vote. Cuz he turned Community notes off for himself. Apparently to keep spreading Wingnut conspiracies as above.

Nup not a spoof account.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:59 am
by Intrinsic
Apparently Musk is the one that paid Tucker to do the Putin interview.
GF6fR5rWkAAlS2r.jpeg
F9lIqUMb0AA8o7P.jpeg

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:53 am
by roller24
You must be talking about exclusively federal elections.
Some states allow illegal aliens to vote in state and local level elections.
Also, loose voter ID laws
In California, you can vote with an ID from a health club.
He's not wrong, but carry on.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:56 am
by roller24
Starting to see an unhealthy obsession with Putin Trinny.
Tell me again how he controls Elon Musk, it's a bit obfuscated, and I'm having trouble understanding where this is originating.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:27 pm
by Intrinsic
Okay I'll be the one to tell him.
Roller, Mexician illegals don't vote, they're keeping a low profile.

Wait! i jes assumed he was talking about POC again. Do you think he meant Canadian Nationals?

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2024 1:30 pm
by roller24
Kelly Wong.

She is not an American citizen. She cannot legally vote in this country.

She is now on the San Francisco Elections Commission.

I find this strange.

Something's wong with this.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2024 1:43 pm
by Prawn Connery
roller24 wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2024 1:30 pm
Kelly Wong.

She is not an American citizen. She cannot legally vote in this country.

She is now on the San Francisco Elections Commission.

I find this strange.

Something's wong with this.
Is Kelly Wong an illegal Mexican immigrant?

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2024 1:57 pm
by Prawn Connery
roller24 wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:53 am
Some states allow illegal aliens to vote in state and local level elections.
I believe this is wrong. Local yes. State elections no.
While no states grant undocumented immigrants the right to vote in state elections, more than a dozen municipalities nationwide allow undocumented immigrants to vote in local elections.
https://www.verifythis.com/article/news ... 90093a5968

Now considering US borders are administered at the federal level, and considering illegal residents can't vote in state or federal elections, exactly who does it benefit to allow more illegals to cross the border?

Why, the companies that hire them for slave wages – that's who!

And why does the Repuglican Party refuse to pass laws cracking down on US companies hiring illegal workers for slave wages?

Ask Elon - some of them probably work for him :wink:

Oh, and Elon votes Repuglican.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:06 pm
by roller24
The immigration crisis is global. Do you believe this to be the case in other countries?

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:22 pm
by Prawn Connery
roller24 wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:06 pm
The immigration crisis is global. Do you believe this to be the case in other countries?
If we can have a serious conversation now roller, then yes I do. What I see is developed nations destroying the environments of poorer nations and exploiting their people into poverty and ill-health. I see stupid cunts in Australia and other nations blaming China for all its emissions whilst conveniently forgetting that corporations and consumers in the West drive those emissions. I see China trying to clean up its own emissions whilst generating pollution and poverty in under-developed nations – just as the West has and continues to do. I'm no friend of China but they learned from us. The irony is, China is in a better position to do something about it because their politics are not fractured like we are seeing in the West. However, the Chinese economy has been mis-managed by the one-party system through corruption and incompetence, so they could well be on the verge of an economic crisis – which could lead to a political crisis. If China's economy suffers, Australia is fucked. And all those Western corporates who realise it's too dangerous to continue to do business in China will need to find other nations to exploit. Africa is being fucked over arguably more now than at any other time, even during colonial times. You can't blame everyone there for trying to flee. Many refugees/economic migrants are from countries we have fucked over – just look at the Middle East. We should have just left them alone. But oil. Now nations are starting to take sides to rape the rest of the world's natural resources.

Hey, it's progress. Maybe we have to go through all this to evolve. It seems to be human nature to reach an idealogical head and start killing each other. Every war, when you think about it, is a conflict over the fate of the earth.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:19 pm
by roller24
A whole-of-society approach:
At this point, I can accept your view as fully truth, but not the full truth.
And if you want to have a serious conversation, you'll have to accept that the world is coming into an age of singularity, and that things like Agenda 2030 at the UN are not theory, but policy amongst, people who actually can make world events that cause shifts in the masses, and their lives.
I'm sure you've heard a time or two, about creating a problem in order to provide a solution.
Anyway, migration plays a significant role in whatever goals the UN is trying to obtain.
I have more questions on why, than I have answers. The publications like https://www.iom.int/migration-and-susta ... evelopment
are a bit flowery and nice, but very cryptic as well.
Engaging, empowering and enabling migrants as development actors:

The extent to which migrants can contribute to develop- ment is directly linked to their ability to access services, integrate into society and stay connected to with their communities of origin.

Migrants can face many barriers that limit their ability to reach their full development potential. IOM works with its member states to promote the protection of migrants’ rights and empower them through the provision of services and support they need to become an integral part of their new society as well as contribute to their home communities. This means helping governments engage, enable and empower their diaspora and migrants’ in development efforts.
It seems to me that the same factions that made their countries unlivable, are just shifting around people to continue with whatever it is they've embarked upon.

I have a hard time believing that it's the masses interest's they advocate. History demonstrates that notion.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:50 pm
by Prawn Connery
It's not a conspiracy, roller. It's simple economics and survival. Migrants come from poor, polluted, crime-ridden or war-torn countries that have been continually fucked over by developed nations.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:22 am
by roller24
I din't say it was a conspiracy, I said agenda which it is. Economics and Survival are good words for this discussion, because the benefits apply to both the down trodden, and the elitist masters of the universe. Economically, it was the rulers which benefitted by the plunder and inflicted the horrid conditions. It is the same people who are protecting their wealth, by moving the masses into the wealthier countries who will have no choice but to absorb them or expel them. As you can see, very few governments are willing to expel them because they have all signed onto the agenda through the UN. The present global monetary system is fucked and likely to crumble, so surviving that crisis and still maintaining control of their wealth is as important to them, as feeding the starving. It's self centered security and inherit in every human. The technological age provides the perfect architecture to accomplish control over the wealth, and for controlling the masses. It's kind of the natural progression of a scientific culture. Orwell and others saw it coming, and I conceded to this fact after watching that old flick Things To Come.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:45 am
by ben ttech
NO ONE comes CLOSE to the US in being responsible for the unrest in middle and south america,

no one.

the numbers we see at the border are the DIRECT result of sanctions we put on other countries making them unlivable and supporting dictators who use death squads to harass employees of AMERICAN EMPLOYERS in those nations and who are free to hussle on the side.

a PERFECT WALL COULDNT put a dent in the problem AS 60plus percentage of our undocumented entered the country LEGALLY.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:28 am
by Prawn Connery
Fuck Elon Musk

Alexei Navalny’s wife Yulia is suspended from X
https://www.news.com.au/world/alexei-na ... 0ecbd364c4

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:04 am
by roller24
https://twitter.com/yulia_navalnaya

sparked confusion on Tuesday night as it appeared to suspend the account of Alexei Navalny’s wife, Yulia Navalnaya.

Appeared to suspend, is an interesting choice of language, don't you think?

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:17 am
by Intrinsic
Prawn Connery wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:28 am
Fuck Elon Musk

Alexei Navalny’s wife Yulia is suspended from X
https://www.news.com.au/world/alexei-na ... 0ecbd364c4
Not surprising though, of late Twitter has been suspending accounts if they get too many likes criticizing or making fun of Putin or Elon And clearly she's popular now.

Much of my account now is retweeting about people who have been unjustly suspended.
@Intrinsic_MPG

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:16 pm
by Intrinsic
https://twitter.com/7Veritas4/status/17 ... 1214269854

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:23 pm
by roller24
I see nothing malicious in this occurrence.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:21 pm
by Prawn Connery
roller24 wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:23 pm
I see nothing malicious in this occurrence.
Fucking almost spat my coffee out when I read that!

Mr Conspiracy sees nothing untoward about Yulia Navalnaya's account being suspended right after her husband's death at the hands of Putin! Nor that it was restored after international outcry!

You're slipping roller :toker1:

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:34 pm
by Intrinsic
If you accept that line (hook and sinker).
It's the pattern this is nefarious.

Still doesn't explain how all those one-timw Bots getting through to our accounts...

Ask Liam Nissan if ya can...

Edit holy fuck shit Twitter just deleted bunch of posts about Liam Nissan.... try this..

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:37 pm
by roller24
It was down for an hour roughly. The account was new, I imagine new accounts are treated much like our new members until they establish themselves.
If I jumped down that rabbit hole, I would incur injury due to the shallow bottom.
I'll save that for the US political prisoners.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:54 pm
by Intrinsic
okay A little testing shows i can view it from my retweet but others can't?

Can anyone see this tweet or does it say ' this page doesn't exist'. It was available publicly yesterday.

https://twitter.com/bhginee/status/1759398841890025548

Edit: past screenshot from my account
snapshot_twitter.com_1708454731138.png

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:11 pm
by roller24
roller24 wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:19 pm
A whole-of-society approach:
At this point, I can accept your view as fully truth, but not the full truth.
And if you want to have a serious conversation, you'll have to accept that the world is coming into an age of singularity, and that things like Agenda 2030 at the UN are not theory, but policy amongst, people who actually can make world events that cause shifts in the masses, and their lives.
I'm sure you've heard a time or two, about creating a problem in order to provide a solution.
Anyway, migration plays a significant role in whatever goals the UN is trying to obtain.
I have more questions on why, than I have answers. The publications like https://www.iom.int/migration-and-susta ... evelopment
are a bit flowery and nice, but very cryptic as well.
Engaging, empowering and enabling migrants as development actors:

The extent to which migrants can contribute to develop- ment is directly linked to their ability to access services, integrate into society and stay connected to with their communities of origin.

Migrants can face many barriers that limit their ability to reach their full development potential. IOM works with its member states to promote the protection of migrants’ rights and empower them through the provision of services and support they need to become an integral part of their new society as well as contribute to their home communities. This means helping governments engage, enable and empower their diaspora and migrants’ in development efforts.
It seems to me that the same factions that made their countries unlivable, are just shifting around people to continue with whatever it is they've embarked upon.

I have a hard time believing that it's the masses interest's they advocate. History demonstrates that notion.
King Charles, in an address to the World Economic Forum:

“The green recovery [from COVID] represents an unprecedented opportunity to rethink and reset the ways in which we live... We need a shift in our economic model that places the world’s transition to Net Zero at the heart of how we operate.”
shit like this^

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:15 pm
by Prawn Connery
Intrinsic wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:54 pm
okay A little testing shows i can view it from my retweet but others can't?

Can anyone see this tweet or does it say ' this page doesn't exist'. It was available publicly yesterday.

https://twitter.com/bhginee/status/1759398841890025548

Edit: past screenshot from my account
snapshot_twitter.com_1708454731138.png
I'm not on Twitter. Coz, you know, Fuck Elon.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:17 pm
by Intrinsic
Good you're not registered I need that. Did the link take you to a viable page?

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:57 pm
by Prawn Connery
No. Page doesn't exist.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:04 pm
by Prawn Connery

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:27 pm
by Intrinsic
Thanks, prawn.
yup fuck elon

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:29 pm
by Intrinsic
Prawn Connery wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:04 pm
He deleted himself.

https://www.indy100.com/viral/liam-niss ... ontroversy
Still doesn't explain why other people accounts who repost Liam's posts, thier repost is shadow banned.
Like mine.

Same thing in community notes it says liamnissan explains why he left and it goes to an non-existent Blue Sky page. If you followed Liam you know that was bullshit

Those posts with this dubious Community note are the only that are allowed to be visible. Others Shadow banned.
https://twitter.com/SethAbramson/status ... 3295844480

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:38 pm
by Intrinsic
My bad, He has since deleted his blue sky account also. That's why Community notes link is null.

Musk didn’t ban Liam Nissan The reason his account no longer exists is WAY worse than getting banned. It’s horrific and extremely fucked up.
GGux_lMWwAAvosU.png
Stay frosty my Muchachos

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:56 pm
by roller24
Elon Musk has been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize for defending Free Speech.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:42 pm
by ben ttech
what a laugh
who nominated him???

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:59 am
by roller24

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:36 pm
by Intrinsic
Yeah, it sure is strange that countries surrounding Russia all decided to voluntarily apply to join NATO.
I wonder why.
GHswHHZXMAAUCb0-1.jpeg

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:12 pm
by Intrinsic
GH8of3FXsAAsvok.jpeg
GH6LYdOXgAAMGXa.jpeg
:crazy:

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:43 am
by Intrinsic
Holy crap. It’s just been confirmed that Donald Trump met with Elon Musk on Sunday in an attempt to solicit donations for his campaign legal fees, via the New York Times. Musk has been pushing Trump’s garbage for months because he’s a qwhite a supporter.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Wed Mar 06, 2024 7:09 pm
by roller24

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Wed Mar 06, 2024 7:28 pm
by Intrinsic
nice catch, catching Elon bending the truth ... yet once again.
Elon : "I'm not donating to president candidates I'm donating to criminal defendants." :roflmao:

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:44 pm
by Intrinsic
If me repeating every distilled right wing trope of the last 50+ years makes me right wing, then...."
Resizer_17104296715390.png
Ah yes, just run the famous "cannibal testing machine" on them

GH-NpyzbAAAhmWY.jpeg

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:15 pm
by Intrinsic
You know you’re on Elon’s naughty list when his burner account blocks you.
GK5LW-1XkAMAHgz.jpeg
Meanwhile
GKr8tJcW0AA7JbB.jpeg

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:59 pm
by Prawn Connery
Butcher Bob wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 10:34 am
Prawn Connery wrote:

Um, with biology!?...even before puberty, boys are definitely stronger and faster. Not sure what kind of school you were raised in, but every elementary school I've ever seen separates girls and boys sports.

But puhlease, keep displaying your superior intellect. :roflmao:
Superior intellect wins again! :toker1:

‘Invincibles’: unbeaten girls’ football team wins boys’ league
A girls’ football team has won a boys’ league after going unbeaten all season, earning them the “invincibles” title.

Queens Park Ladies under-12s finished top of division three of the Bournemouth Youth Football League with 18 wins, four draws and no defeats.

They dominated the 11 other boys’ teams in the league, scoring 61 goals and conceding only 11.

By the time they had played all their matches, they had amassed 58 points, 16 more than the second-placed team, which had two games still to play.

Initially, they were met with resistance from county FA bosses, who had told them they would have to play in an all-girls’ competition.

However, the team’s manager, Toby Green, was convinced the team was good enough to play in the league.

Speaking to Sky News, Green said the girls “deserve [the win]” because they had worked hard all season, in matches and during training. “The girls have done really, really well. They’ve worked so hard all season, not just in the games, but in their training as well.

“They have been really disciplined ... they deserve it.”

They topped the league away against Moordown and Southbourne last month, but earned the “invincibles” title last weekend with a 3-0 win against Lymington Town.

Green said securing the league title with a 3-0 away win against a team that had won six games in a row was one of the highlights of the season. “We’ve really had to dig in, particularly away from home,” he said.
https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... oys-league

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:28 am
by Butcher Bob

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:19 am
by Prawn Connery
Butcher Bob wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:28 am

Ah, Lobotomised Bob still can't grasp it. Go back and re-read what I wrote (if you can).
Indeed, all this talk about sports fails to acknowledge that girls and boys compete on an equal footing in a whole host of sports until they each start puberty.
We are talking about pre-pubescent boys and girls here, Bob. Try to keep up.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:34 am
by Prawn Connery
Butcher Bob wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:28 am
BTW Bob, you do know that isn't the Australian Women's National Team.

It'a actually a match between the Australian Institute of Sport's Under-20 Girls team vs the ACT Academy of Sport Under-15 Boys. And the game was in 2013.

Of course, it's not like facts matter in your arguments, As you have (not) proven again. And again. And again.

You're such a sucker for fake news. :rolleyes:

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:50 am
by Butcher Bob
Prawn Connery wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:19 am

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:02 am
by Prawn Connery
Butcher Bob wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:50 am
I never went through puberty, so I don't actually know what it is.
This guy is defintely pre-pubescent, according to Bob.
Screenshot 2024-04-22 at 7.53.35 PM.png
He's not quite sure why this 10-year-old lad has facial hair – as he can't seem to grow any himself – but he's definitely a young boy who has not gone through puberty and is therefore completely pertinent to the argument Bob has been having with Prawn about pre-pubescent girls vs pre-pubescent boys.

Bob was also very relieved to learn he wasn't a pedophile after all – because the pre-pubescent girls he's been hoarding in his videos turned out to be sexually mature women.

We can forgive Bob for his mistakes, because he's never encounted a sexually mature woman before. And he's not quite a man himself.

Certainly, he doesn't know how to argue with men. Nor crustaceans, for that matter, because he's forever confusing men for boys and women for girls.

Bob is a very confused person. :downbitch:

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:04 am
by Butcher Bob
Guess you missed the part where the Pro US National Womens team was beat by an Under-15 Boys team. :whistle:

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:48 pm
by Prawn Connery
Butcher Bob wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:04 am
Guess you missed the part where the Pro US National Womens team was beat by an Under-15 Boys team. :whistle:

Guess you missed the entire point of this argument.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:51 pm
by Butcher Bob
It started with SGBP declaring that gender is a social construct...which is nonsense. It's nonsense because that would equate it with religion, where you get to choose what you are, and then can be nothing like race, where you have no choice. If you get to choose your gender, this leads to hilarious societal hierarchies...

And apparently you want to drag the discussion to children for some reason. Dr. Cass has found there is no evidence to support any type of transition for children, that ideology has led the way for these treatments, not medical science...and even further that the medical community is doing far more harm to these children by not appropriately addressing the children's needs...

And you think you're making points... :roll: ...you're a sick fuk.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:17 pm
by ben ttech
gender is a social construct
entirely independent of sex and genitalia

that doctor is an ass hat
needs striping Ing credentials for harming patients...

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:38 am
by Prawn Connery
ben ttech wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:17 pm
gender is a social construct
entirely independent of sex and genitalia

that doctor is an ass hat
needs striping Ing credentials for harming patients...
See? Occasionally I do agree with you Ben. Actually, I agree with a lot of what you say. Except when it comes to Russia . . .

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:50 am
by Prawn Connery
Butcher Bob wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:51 pm
I have dementia.
Bob, I know you're memory is fading but I was arguing that there is very little difference in physiology between boys and girls until they reach puberty. Testosterone is the hormone that gives men a physical advantage over women. Which is why, in the early days of sports doping, women used testosterone to improve their performance. And why transgender female>male have an advantage over biological women.

You like dictionary definitions Bob, so read this one. My highlight:
noun: gender; plural noun: genders

the male sex or the female sex, especially when considered with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones, or one of a range of other identities that do not correspond to established ideas of male and female.
We all start off in the womb the same, Bob. And there are more than just XX and XY chromosomes, so even defining genders that way is inaccurate.

Klinefelter's Syndrome – look it up, dumbarse
image.png
image.png (87.18 KiB) Viewed 134 times
^ 1 in 600 men are born with an extra X chromosome

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:26 am
by Butcher Bob
Prawn Connery wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:50 am
...I was arguing that...
There you go, thinking the world revolves around you... :rolleyes:

the male sex or the female sex, <---see the comma there...that should have been a period, because this...
...especially when considered with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones, or one of a range of other identities that do not correspond to established ideas of male and female.
...contradicts what comes before that comma.
...there are more than just XX and XY chromosomes...
A disingenuous argument. The vast majority of those are not ambiguous genitalia...and the vast majority of the ones that are, can be identified by the presence or absence of ovaries...and the vast majority that can't, can still be identified by sex specific features like the hip bone.

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:10 am
by Prawn Connery
Butcher Bob wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:26 am
A disingenuous argument. The vast majority of those are not ambiguous genitalia...and the vast majority of the ones that are, can be identified by the presence or absence of ovaries...and the vast majority that can't, can still be identified by sex specific features like the hip bone.
You said it yourself "the vast majority" . . . but not all.

To wit, there are more than two genders.

Is an hermaphrodite male or female?

Is a "male" who produces no testosterone (and is sterile and may have no sex organs) male or female? Look up "male hypogonadism".

Simply put, how do you define "male" and "female" and what happens to those genders when you take away the very things that define them?

Open you mind, Bob. Gender is fluid. Just because the majority fall into one box or another doesn't mean everyone does.