bar fight

Stoner ramblings. Totally made up fictional shit that nobody means at all but is exercising their imaginations.
Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1125 times
Received Karma : 1757 times

bar fight

Post by Lrus007 »

is ok now they banned smoking in bars.
i don't go to bars anymore.
never thrown one. i had the kung foo grip on it.
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

ben ttech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: godisnotwhite.com
Has bestowed Karma : 405 times
Received Karma : 257 times

bar fight

Post by ben ttech »

So I’m sitting here no idea wise this ptsd has decided to descend in such force

Learned to deal with decades ago

But fucking shit
It’s suddenly on and going on for day
"disaster is the mother of necessity" rSin

Munchy
Board Administrator
Karma Monster
Karma Monster
Custom Title: UnhingedMotherfucker
Has bestowed Karma : 511 times
Received Karma : 994 times

bar fight

Post by Munchy »

Prawn Connery wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2023 3:57 am
Can someone remind me, what's the collective noun for more than one mongoose?
for some strange reason I found a google search of this topic to be fairly amusing, i hope it helps. :wink:
in 2013, UK Parliament Rejected a petition to Change the plural of 'mongoose' from 'mongooses' to 'mongi', the collective noun to be a 'gaggle'.
"I wish to have the plural of 'mongoose' changed from 'mongooses' to 'mongi', the collective noun being a 'gaggle'. Therefore multiple mongoose would be called a 'gaggle of mongi'. This is an important issue as I would very much like to hear David Attenborough discuss 'a gaggle of mongi'."
This petition was rejected because It’s about something that the UK Government or Parliament is not directly responsible for. We only reject petitions that don’t meet the petition standards.
---
There are a few great collective nouns for a group of mongooses, including a "mob", a "pack", a "gang" or a "troop".
The collective noun for a group of mongooses is a band.
The standard collective nouns for mongooses are: A band of mongooses.
The collective noun is in fact mongooses. Logic dictates that the plural of goose is geese, therefore the plural of mongoose would be mongeese, but language is not logical - mongooses is the plural.
Prohibition is Futile Image THC will be Assimilated
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ How To Pass Drug Tests ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein