Wagner boss Yevgeny Prigozhin DEAD

Unmoderated except for TOU and security breaches.
roller24
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 332 times
Received Karma : 494 times

Post by roller24 »

Their seems to be controversy on who started the Odessa violence. Same story with the snipers in Kiev.
Many stories indicate that Kolomoisky orchestrated the events, which doesn't align with Pro-Russian activists story.
I've done some looking around on the surface, but haven't come up to speed on what I think happened.
I did notice that Kolomoisky is seen on MSoft search engine much less than one would expect in relation to the massacre.
Yandex the russian search engine is a much different story, They have alot of reading.

An b4 russian propaganda yada yada, it's all propaganda, who's being less dishonest is the task to endeavor.
I won't believe or reject any news source at this point.

roller24
Karma God
Karma God

Post by roller24 »

This 2016 video shows quite a bit of insight from the speaker.

ben ttech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: godisnotwhite.com
Has bestowed Karma : 407 times
Received Karma : 260 times

Post by ben ttech »

it was live streamed
several different feeds so i couldnt watch it all in real time. aggregates of these live feeds were quickly being assembled and put up.

nazi fests were a regular feature of soccer games in ukraine at the time and the kids were all programmed. the violent activists in the assual of the groups protesting the coup government first marched on the police station and told them to stand down. at the same time theyre shown up at the local big soccer event and told everyone to follow them were going to oppose these traitors.

thats how the girl scouts got there
gas rags and bottles are layed out for them to turn into firebombs

meanwhile the assaulters of ukraines version of the american occupy movement had chased them into the building and were killing them. many to escape these fiends jumped out of 2 and 3 story windows only for the mob on the ground to beat them dead.

for some reason the firebombs didnt managed to get that building to engulf so after you had alot of fired out rooms but you still had a building you could walk through. and via the streamed video of those walks throughs we saw that fires were directed at each instant of gruesome murders.

one girl was in the position she died in being gang raped. she was in her 20 at most.

ive seen no evidence this was a pro russian mob.
seems rediculous

but as your happy with rediculous its par for the course...
"disaster is the mother of necessity" rSin

roller24
Karma God
Karma God

Post by roller24 »

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 423 times
Received Karma : 521 times

Post by Prawn Connery »

Nice one roller. What about all the video of pro-Russian separatists attacking peaceful Ukrainians in the days prior to that?

When you are a Putin lover like Ben, there is only one side of the story - right?

Seems to me the pro-Russian Nazis brought it upon themself.

Where's my proof? How much do you want?

Pro-Russian Separatists Attack Ukrainian Rally in Donetsk
https://www.nbcnews.com/slideshow/amp/p ... k-55057578

Ukraine crisis: Separatists attack rally in eastern city, mayor fighting for life after shooting
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-04-29/ ... ot/5417020

Ukraine crisis: Pro-Russian separatists seize second provincial capital, fire on police
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-04-30/ ... ce/5419616

Ukraine crisis: Defiant pro-Russian activists seize more buildings
https://edition.cnn.com/2014/04/30/worl ... index.html

Licensed to Krill

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Post by Prawn Connery »

ben ttech wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:21 am
ive seen no evidence this was a pro russian mob.
seems rediculous

but as your happy with rediculous its par for the course...
That's because your head is so far up Putin's arse you can't see anything – even when it is served to you on a platter like I did above.

Everything I have posted happened in the days BEFORE the fatal fire, and after peaceful Ukrainians had been killed and injured by pro-Russian thugs who attacked peaceful marches, police stations and government buildings.

Oh, but the poor thugs, right? Where's your evidence or all this mass rape and torture? It was filmed, so you must have evidence of it – right?
Licensed to Krill

roller24
Karma God
Karma God

Post by roller24 »

We were discussing the event in Odessa, I didn't know we were expanding to Donetsk and Luhansk.
All are well aware that there had been clashes between groups throughout the south and east, to say that Odessa was provoked using terms like "peaceful" Ukrainians to bolster your view is a bit of a stretch. I could easily counter that with a statement like, " Bus loads of Bandera's fascists arrived in Odessa causing the peaceful protestors at the park to retreat to the Union Bldg for safe haven." All true, All factual. But let's try to stay objective. The two sides were at each others throats long before late April.
If we are trying to find the root cause of what triggered this event, perhaps going back a week is insufficient to view the whole picture.

People are treating this war like it's a fucking soccer match.

What most concerns me is not how it started, but how it will end. All this who shoved John talk is bullshit.
The dye is cast, and how it got there is becoming less and less relevant.

Possible Conclusions:
1. global annihilation
2. cease fire with a neutral Ukraine
3. cease fire with a divided Ukraine.

All other outcomes are not feasible.
1. Russia isn't trying to conquer Europe, that's just stupid, and Putin isn't stupid
2. Russia returning territory to Ukraine and leaving. Crimea will remain Russian, they will not leave.
3. Russia defeats Ukraine and takes full control of the country.

Russia won't leave Crimea, and not have a military presence in the Red sea. Especially if Ukr is absorbed by Nato.
Making Ukraine part of Russia, would create a Nato/Russia borderline, which is exactly what Putin is rejecting.
Putin has little history of aggression prior to Feb 8 2014. This of course is when NATO announced that Ukr would be a future member.

Prawn's argument that it's Ukraine's right to seek Nato membership is valid, however it's also Russia's right to object. Nato's decision on promoting Ukraine membership is the crux I can't get past. How much more provocative could they be?

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: world where everone gets
Has bestowed Karma : 1668 times
Received Karma : 1063 times

Post by rSin »

not a soccer match if youd watched that massacre unfold at the time.

i can see russia building a second bridge to crimea. ones thats bomb proof and which also delivers the pennensula all the water it needs after ukraine cuts them off.
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Post by Prawn Connery »

roller24 wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 9:32 am
We were discussing the event in Odessa, I didn't know we were expanding to Donetsk and Luhansk.
All are well aware that there had been clashes between groups throughout the south and east, to say that Odessa was provoked using terms like "peaceful" Ukrainians to bolster your view is a bit of a stretch. I could easily counter that with a statement like, " Bus loads of Bandera's fascists arrived in Odessa causing the peaceful protestors at the park to retreat to the Union Bldg for safe haven." All true, All factual. But let's try to stay objective. The two sides were at each others throats long before late April.
You are correct, those videos were from other areas.

But you're wrong about the rest. The so-called "fascists" were already there, and they were the ones who were attacked first. Here is a very good account of what happened by an independent journalist who was there: https://bitterwinter.org/putin-lied-abo ... a-tragedy/
Anti-Maidan activists came with weapons to the city centre with the obvious intention to attack pro-Maidan activists.

Violence started when both groups met in Greek Street and Greek Square. The anti-Maidan activists started to behave aggressively: they began to destroy the pavement and to throw the tiles at the pro-Maidan demonstrators.
And here are accounts from various media from around the world as it happened, all corroborating what everyone already knows as fact: the pro-Russians attacked the pro-Ukrainians first before they were driven to the trade building that was set alight.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/ ... lding-fire
The clashes reportedly began after protesters gathering for a rally in support of a unified Ukraine were attacked by pro-Russia activists armed with clubs and air pistols.
https://ukraine.un.org/en/126054-7-year ... 2-may-2014
We were present on the scene and witnessed how the ‘pro-federalism’ groups began throwing stones and Molotov cocktails at the participants of the unity march. The situation spiralled out of control as the police failed to respond effectively to violence from both sides, even though they had been warned in advance of the high possibility of violence.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-27275383
The violence erupted as fans marching before a football match were ambushed by pro-Russian activists, eyewitnesses say.
https://www.dw.com/en/the-odessa-file-w ... a-18425200
A soccer match is scheduled for May 2. Thousands of pro-Ukrainian fans, among them hooligans and normal citizens, move through the city. Suddenly they are attacked with rocks and clubs by pro-Russian activists.
Licensed to Krill

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Post by Prawn Connery »

rSin wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 9:58 pm
not a soccer match if youd watched that massacre unfold at the time.

i can see russia building a second bridge to crimea. ones thats bomb proof and which also delivers the pennensula all the water it needs after ukraine cuts them off.
Haha! A "bomb-proof" bridge. How they going to build it while they dodge all those drones? Ooh, and what about those 61 (or more) F-16s Ukraine will have by then?

Fuck Putin.
Licensed to Krill