Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 423 times
Received Karma : 521 times

The RFK Jr. Thread

Post by Prawn Connery »

roller24 wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:14 am
https://therealrfkjrmovie.com/viewing/
I had to register to view, not sure if it will work for others, but see no reason why it shouldn't.
Can't watch it mate. His voice irritates me. Yeah, I'm shallow like that.
Licensed to Krill

roller24
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 332 times
Received Karma : 494 times

The RFK Jr. Thread

Post by roller24 »

I just finished viewing. He speaks but for only parts.., mostly family and friends and the biographer. It chronicles his life and career for his campaign, so it is a promotional bio.
Regardless, he still seems the best choice for me in 24.
Biden is dead, he just hasn't laid down yet, and Kamala seems punch drunk and useless on another level.
Trump is too embattled at this point, and putting aside what I agree with him on policy wise, the internal division will escalate, and that will only nurture the societal deterioration which is really fucking shit up here.
Kennedy is neither of them, which merits his campaign as warranting serious consideration.
He is a good person, from what I know so far. His antivax label came wholesale as anyone who questioned the CDC or WHO was during Covid. His journey in that field of science began with a lawsuit that he did not want to litigate, but he did out of compassion for the mothers of children with vaccine injuries. He's pretty much responsible for a bulk of environmental lawsuits which resulted cleaner waterways, he kept Canada from dislocating 12000 Cree indians, His home is full of animals that he rehabilitates from injury. And the bloke can snatch a rattler up with his bare hands.
I like him both as a statesman and a person, which I don't believe that I have ever claimed about any candidate...

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1815 times
Received Karma : 1589 times

The RFK Jr. Thread

Post by Intrinsic »

roller24 wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:26 pm
Who doesn't?
I submitted an email address, and my name.
We do that here.
I've sent him donations, so he has my info already.
We do not do that here I didn't have to submit my real name or my real email address

But If they unnecessarily asked for it to watch a promo video.. yeah no. Red flags
Doesn't speak well JFKjr being associated with this.
I never register to watch a Biden video, a Nikki Haley video or even the mastergrifer Trump.

roller24
Karma God
Karma God

The RFK Jr. Thread

Post by roller24 »

Pretty sure I could have given a sock name and email and still viewed the movie. The likely reason for the registration is to accumulate and email subscriber list. it's common practice and your objection still seems petty. Nothing says "i'm a programmed cult member" more than the repulsion of information that isn't cult approved.
Stay in your little box little man.

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1815 times
Received Karma : 1589 times

The RFK Jr. Thread

Post by Intrinsic »

sure, tho i have the whatfor to defeat phishing. It was still unnecessary

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

The RFK Jr. Thread

Post by Prawn Connery »

roller24 wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:01 pm
I just finished viewing. He speaks but for only parts.., mostly family and friends and the biographer. It chronicles his life and career for his campaign, so it is a promotional bio.
Regardless, he still seems the best choice for me in 24.
Biden is dead, he just hasn't laid down yet, and Kamala seems punch drunk and useless on another level.
Trump is too embattled at this point, and putting aside what I agree with him on policy wise, the internal division will escalate, and that will only nurture the societal deterioration which is really fucking shit up here.
Kennedy is neither of them, which merits his campaign as warranting serious consideration.
He is a good person, from what I know so far. His antivax label came wholesale as anyone who questioned the CDC or WHO was during Covid. His journey in that field of science began with a lawsuit that he did not want to litigate, but he did out of compassion for the mothers of children with vaccine injuries. He's pretty much responsible for a bulk of environmental lawsuits which resulted cleaner waterways, he kept Canada from dislocating 12000 Cree indians, His home is full of animals that he rehabilitates from injury. And the bloke can snatch a rattler up with his bare hands.
I like him both as a statesman and a person, which I don't believe that I have ever claimed about any candidate...
I don't actually blame you for backing Kennedy. I still think he's a fruit-loop but look at the alternatives. The Democrats are going to lose this one for the same reason they lost in 2016. They can't see the writing on the wall.
Licensed to Krill

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1332 times
Received Karma : 935 times

The RFK Jr. Thread

Post by Butcher Bob »

Prawn Connery wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:51 pm
The Democrats are going to lose this one for the same reason they lost in 2016. They can't see the writing on the wall.
God damn it.....I actually agree with you on that.

roller24
Karma God
Karma God

The RFK Jr. Thread

Post by roller24 »

:roflmao: You see, RFK Jr. is already uniting us.

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

The RFK Jr. Thread

Post by Prawn Connery »

Butcher Bob wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:22 pm
Prawn Connery wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:51 pm
The Democrats are going to lose this one for the same reason they lost in 2016. They can't see the writing on the wall.
God damn it.....I actually agree with you on that.
Ooh, does that mean we can kiss and make up? :smooch:
Licensed to Krill