Page 1 of 1

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:32 am
by roller24
People say they have a hard time listening to the voice of RFK Jr.
It's music to my ears.

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:06 am
by Munchy

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2023 5:37 pm
by Munchy

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2023 6:48 pm
by roller24
Why do you consider Dollemore an expert?

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2023 7:24 pm
by Munchy
roller24 wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2023 6:48 pm
Why do you consider Dollemore an expert?
when did I say he's an expert? and expert of/at what?
I would call him a professional, meaning this is his job.

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2023 7:59 pm
by roller24
So then, you support Alex Jones? He's a professional.

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:05 pm
by Munchy
roller24 wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2023 7:59 pm
So then, you support Alex Jones? He's a professional.
don't be a dumb-ass. professional assholes don't count.

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:11 pm
by roller24
You use the same rationale to bolster Dollemore. What makes him any different than jones, except he aligns with your wishes.
Dollemore is a partisan hack, sensationalist on social media. That's what he's done to gain your support.
Listen to this man, and maybe you will see the difference between intellect and partisanship.

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:31 pm
by Solid Gold Butt Plug
I would start giving Karma out around here if we had minus karma….and we could leave comments.

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:38 pm
by Munchy
roller24 wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:11 pm
Listen to this man, and maybe you will see the difference between intellect and partisanship.
and join your cult of soul-less minions?
isn't it past your bedtime?
btw, your tweets aren't showing up.

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:40 pm
by roller24
Solid Gold Butt Plug wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:31 pm
I would start giving Karma out around here if we had minus karma….and we could leave comments.
We would have more members around here, if someone hadn't been a dick. But that's the way she goes.

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:48 pm
by Munchy
Solid Gold Butt Plug wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:31 pm
i also miss the karma comments feature

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:04 pm
by roller24
how much are you willing to pay for the extension?

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:13 pm
by Munchy
2 Raw king-size cone joints or an eighth, from my next harvest
maybe others would chip in as well
perhaps we should do a poll on it, lol :toker1:

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:58 pm
by Munchy
or how about a nice Trump $100 bill? :laugh:

Trump 100.jpg

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:17 pm
by Prawn Connery
I'll give you a bucket of seafood left out in the sun.

I'll also give you a nice, crisp, North Korean 1000 Won note.
(Not really. I'm keeping it for myself)
Image1000 Won by driver Photographer

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:31 pm
by Jesús Malverde
Red Bull bike and rent-a-girls? What a country!

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:43 pm
by rSin
when did rfk said the iraqi dinar was going to revalue again???

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:24 am
by Munchy
this should also answer your censorship question from the other thread, and it's just as I suspected. :wink:

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Fri Jul 21, 2023 9:01 am
by roller24
What does the admin of the 99% FreeSpeech website say about govt censoring credible information to swing an election?
I assume this is the question you refer to.
I could also assume that you are pro-censorship from the video.
This could mean that you oppose the most valued principle of American government.
One must deduct that you may be anti-American government.

The entire premise of the freedoms enumerated in the First Amendment is the ability to challenge the ruling authority without fear of reprisal.
Again.
The entire premise of the freedoms enumerated in the First Amendment is the ability to challenge the ruling authority without fear of reprisal.

The present ruling authority not only censors through their woke fascist deplatforming co-op , but attempts to destroy any opposing voice through sensationalized ad hominem, and virulent shaming.
Exactly, what the First amendment is prohibiting.

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Fri Jul 21, 2023 11:30 am
by Munchy
roller24 wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2023 9:01 am
I could also assume that you are pro-censorship from the video.
How could you assume that I am pro-censorship from the video,
when the video clearly stated that there was NO evidence of censorship presented? (12:40 - 13:05)
Any alleged evidence you may present from a different source is not applicable to your premise.
So I could assume that you are a stupid idiot, and/or just trolling again.

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Fri Jul 21, 2023 11:55 am
by roller24
he lied.
There was plenty of evidence.
The pro-censorship witness from the naacp was kind of telling.
Censoring can be done by other means than gagging the speaker.
Just prevent the message from being heard.
The government partnered with social media and legacy media like MSNBC to keep opposing voices from being heard.
This is why if you go to MSNBCs website you don't much about this major story.
Capture.JPG
That's why your commentator spend the majority of his time, belittling and demonizing RFK Jr. so that he becomes a social pariah.
So, yeah, it's a pro-censorship video engaging in censorship through character assassination.

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:21 pm
by roller24
ABC News made zero mention of Wednesday's explosive House Oversight hearing involving the two IRS whistleblowers who are alleging misconduct in the DOJ's handling of the Hunter Biden probe.

IRS special agents Gary Shapley and Joseph Ziegler, who revealed his identity for the first time this week, doubled down on their allegations that investigators were repeatedly blocked and stonewalled from seeking further information that could implicate President Biden and that requests by U.S. Attorney David Weiss to bring more serious charges against his son were denied.

According to Grabien transcripts, ABC News completely avoided any coverage of the hearing on Wednesday's "World News Tonight" as well as "Good Morning America" and "The View" on Thursday. Both CBS and NBC offered coverage during their newscasts.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainment ... 29774&ei=9

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Sun Jul 23, 2023 10:41 am
by roller24
RFK Jr lead in NET favorability poll from Harvard University.
Looks like all the vinegar from the left gave him a lift.

Name.................. % Favorable (NET)... Unfavorable (NET)... GAP
Robert F. Kennedy Jr. .......47%................ 26% .................21
Donald Trump 45% 49% -4
Elon Musk 44% 35% 9
Bernie Sanders 41% 41% 0
Ron DeSantis 40% 37% 3
Joe Biden 39% 53% -1
The poll, taken earlier this month, found that just 32 percent of respondents believe that Biden is mentally fit to serve as President, while 68 percent expressed doubts about his mental acuity.

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2023 11:07 am
by roller24

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2023 11:54 am
by roller24

Jr. dropping some bombs.

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2023 7:41 pm
by roller24

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2023 9:09 pm
by smokebreaks
I’m liking Christie

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Wed Aug 02, 2023 8:25 am
by roller24
roller24 wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 7:41 pm
He frightens them.

Christie?
I guess any democrat would be routing for him. He's a complete clown.
His campaign thus far is exclusively anti trump rhetoric. He will never be nominee.
Desantis has the best chance in a primary, and even that is slim.

Trump will be the Republican nominee, and the dems (even you) know this is true.
Hence the plethora of thin indictments, as the only tool left in the drawer.

The Dems left their principles years ago.
viewtopic.php?p=169380&hilit=democrats#p169380
Kennedy would imo would lead them back to some of their core values and away from the authoritarian dystopia that they've built.

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:06 am
by smokebreaks
Me thinks that you’ve been out in the sun too long.

What I like about Christie is that he says he’s willing to work across the aisle.

He doesn’t seem to come with a clown car full of fucked up ideas

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:26 am
by roller24
He has a better chance of winning on the democratic ticket.
He's a non contender and he knows he's a non contender.
He got a taste of the good life, and seeks to stay relevant by hopping on the Establishment's bandwagon of bullshit.
Will you be crossing the aisle and voting for him if he runs against Biden?

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:11 pm
by smokebreaks
I’ll vote for anyone but Biden or Trump.

I live in a R +16 district, I vote third party most every election because my vote is useless

Yes that’s 66% Republican and 34% Democrat

My idiot legislators have no clue and the water around here is tainted or something because the constituents continue to champion that they’re getting screwed

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Wed Aug 02, 2023 7:42 pm
by Butcher Bob
smokebreaks wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:06 am
...Christie...
It's stuck in traffic on the bridge. :roflmao:

Sorry, but I couldn't resist. :p

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Wed Aug 02, 2023 8:20 pm
by Munchy
CHRIS CHRISTIE.jpg

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Wed Aug 02, 2023 8:56 pm
by smokebreaks
Butcher Bob wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 7:42 pm
smokebreaks wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:06 am
...Christie...
It's stuck in traffic on the bridge. :roflmao:

Sorry, but I couldn't resist. :p
I’d shut them down too if I could.

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2023 1:21 am
by ben ttech
rfk knows whos funding him and promoting him
hes not stupid
not all the time anyway

its grotesque that he doesnt mention every times he get the mike that of course nobody should vote for him in swing unless their republicans...

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2023 7:31 am
by roller24
I would welcome the accension of a third party. I think there are a couple of good reasons for this to happen.
Each party now has a hybrid of members who only adhere to portions of each party's platform.
The issues themselves no longer align with the legacy platforms of 2 parties and add to the divisions within each party.
Globalism, Technological boom, etc., are changing the landscape of daily life, and how societal functions adapt to the new age.
Immigration, Climate Change, and Health initiatives are all being legislated at the Global level now, and large parts of both parties hold opposing views of America's adaptation to a world order.

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Tue Aug 08, 2023 9:58 pm
by rSin
hes turned into a fucking abortion re isreal after his comments about covid targetting jews.

what a shit
went on jimmy dores show and unleashed a mountain of utter bullshit straight out of the mouths of the hard zionist assholes even the goon running isreal today is afraid of

what a piece of shit

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:43 am
by roller24

I'm right with Dore on this one. Israel is something I don't research, so I'm unqualified to make any definitive claims.
I hope that they do get Blumenthal and RFKjr to sit down for an interview.

What I do know about Israel is that it is the first born of the UN/Global cartel.
That's why it's so very protected, and self assured of it's claim on the land around it.

But considering that the US spearheaded the UN, who spearheaded Israeli statehood, I would say that critique of the situation cannot be aimed solely at Israel, but should address her enabler in North America.

I think the wealthier an American is, the more pro Israel they are, so there's that as well. Perhaps they have been generationally indoctrinated to have this perspective.

I have always maintained since 9/11/2001 that the Mossad was heavily involved in the attacks.
"through deception we will have war" kept running through my head as I watched the towers crumble.

I won't go so far as to completely dismiss RFK on this one issue, and i hope he is authentic enough to keep an open mind for discovering what he has been taught is so lop sided.

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:49 am
by roller24
also, I wasn't comfortable at all with the Rabbi that hosted RFK after he was targeted as anti semite.
His remarks on covid and ethnicities was 100% correct, and was not his conclusion, but that of a peer reviewed study.
MRNA can be targeted to alter anything that is coded in DNA.
Considering himself pro-Israel, I think he was desperate for a jewish audience in which to defend himself from those accusations.
Nobody in the Establishment would ever support this as they are trying to diminish his campaign, so his choices were limited to those fringe factions that wanted a big name to tout for PR.

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:10 am
by Butcher Bob
roller24 wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:43 am
I hope that they do get Blumenthal and RFKjr to sit down for an interview.

...i hope he is authentic enough to keep an open mind...
Unfortunately he made it pretty fukking clear on Jimmy's show that when it comes to Israel, he is not open minded.
Max would shred him in an interview.
Abby Martin would be another good one for RFK to talk to.

You'd think it was simple enough by just looking at all the UN votes declaring Israel commits war crimes against Palestine, where every country but two affirm...those two being Israel and the US veto. :dunno:

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Wed Aug 09, 2023 11:16 am
by roller24
First child syndrome.

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:14 pm
by rSin
he was spouting lies even a Likudnic wouldnt dare!

says something about that fool that he could believe half of that rot...

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Mon Aug 14, 2023 10:44 pm
by roller24

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Sun Oct 01, 2023 8:05 pm
by roller24
https://twitter.com/RobertKennedyJr/sta ... 4766829716
Major Announcement 10/9
He's either putting together a new party or announcing a run as an independent Literally doing back flips for votes.

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:29 pm
by roller24

I have a feeling this man will soon be a national pariah.
Pretty good speech.
We're being led by a two headed monster that's bickering with itself, as it leads us off a cliff.

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2023 12:08 am
by roller24
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
Right on Cue.
Telling that regardless of whether your name is Sanders, Kennedy, Gabbard, or Trump, if you speak against the status quo of permanent Washington, you become the worst kind of person.

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2023 1:30 am
by smokebreaks
Always remember the role of the party is not to achieve power, it’s to prevent you from disrupting their hold on it.

The thing I hate about politics is if you don’t think the same way that the “established” party line approves of, you’re marginalized.

If everyone thinks the same thing

Someone is not thinking at all

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:46 am
by Butcher Bob
Going 'independent' you say eh?
Hmm, interesting...from my understanding, Cornell West just abandoned third party for 'independent' status as well.
Wonder if the two could somehow be related? :whistle:

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2023 10:30 am
by roller24
I've heard of a Kennedy/Gabbard ticket, but not Kennedy/West.
I could support either. I would favor Gabbard, as her experience in the military may prove useful given the global state of chaos.
I like West and his approach to the down trodden, as long as he offers a hand up, as opposed to a hand out.

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2023 10:29 pm
by Butcher Bob
I'm not suggesting they're ticketing together, although that'd be interesting too...rather I'm just finding it strange that both are making the same change at aboot the same time. :dunno: Doubly odd considering dems are balloted in all states and third parties are balloted in a majority of states, whereas an independent starts at ground zero, balloted in none. Seems somewhat like a step backwards.

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2023 10:44 pm
by roller24
Well, strategically severing themselves from any party affiliation could prove to be an advantage. Surprisingly, independent voters are the largest political group in the country.
https://news.gallup.com/poll/388781/political-party-preferences-shifted-greatly-during-2021.aspx wrote:Independents Are Still the Largest Political Group in the U.S.
Regardless of which party has an advantage in party affiliation, over the past three decades, presidential elections have generally been competitive, and party control of the U.S. House of Representatives and Senate has changed hands numerous times. This is partly because neither party can claim a very high share of core supporters -- those who identify with the party -- as the largest proportion of Americans identify initially as political independents.

Overall in 2021, an average of 29% of Americans identified as Democrats, 27% as Republicans and 42% as independents. Roughly equal proportions of independents leaned to the Democratic Party (17%) and to the Republican Party (16%).
Kennedy and West could draw easily draw from the democratic leaners, and I think Kennedy may well be able to pull some from the republicans.

Large swaths of voters in both parties feel alienated by their affiliated parties, so I think half from either side would give serious consideration to a serious candidate.

I wouldn't mind seeing a viable 3rd party arise, slow the pendulum of politics down from it's ever increasing swings further outward.

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Wed Oct 11, 2023 12:03 am
by Munchy

:lurk:

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:41 am
by roller24
Kennedy's Super Bowl Ad.
Yeah, I'm gonna throw him my V

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:30 am
by Intrinsic
Were you being serious or sarcastic?

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:36 am
by roller24
I always consider to vote third party if the candidate aligns with my beliefs, or at least some of them.
I agree with some platforms from the Dems, or used to when they weren't the "chicken hawk" authoritarians they've become.
I think it's good to help others who need food and shelter, but not the millions pouring in over the border expecting handouts.
I think it's good that people of any color should have an equal chance in life, but not a system, where they obtain success, because of that color.
They used to stand against corp greed, war, the establishment status quo, but they have assimilated into the power structure, and seem to be willing to go to great lengths to stay that way. So I won't vote for them.

I agree with some platforms of the GOP, or used to when they promoted smaller government, and were sincere about fiscal prudence.
Those ideas now seem to be just talking points to appease party members who don't see the hypocrisy. They've always been hawkish, and I will always vote against war mongering. I won't vote for them.

Trump was an outsider, which I liked, and his nationalist agenda was right up my alley, but as you've noticed, the globalists have done all to destroy him. I think he is a globalist, but a unipolar US remaining as the sole power structure globalist. I don't want 4 more years of that, but I feel he did the country a great service by allowing them to expose just how corrupt they've become. True colors of both parties were clearly seen.

Kennedy has some issues, I don't like, but these issues are things that are, and not his agenda. I think he sees Israel, and the NWO as things that are and will be. He seems to take an honest approach and doesn't espouse fallacies just to garner more votes, which both other parties do without hesitation. I get a sense of honesty when he speaks, and I find myself aligned with his main concerns.

He's a staunch environmentalist without being a "climate change" congregate.
He's a healthy man wanting a healthy nation, but free from the clutches of big pharma.
He knows the world is transforming into a new order, but seems to me a good watch dog, who won't bow down to every UN initiative, but realizes that compromise will be needed to deal with the technical revolution.

only dead fish swim with the current.

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:03 pm
by Intrinsic
Hahaha Kennedy is not an environmentalist.
I met him once in Washington. He shook my hand. Jes Not my kind of guy.

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:28 pm
by roller24
Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.’s reputation as a resolute defender of the environment stems from a litany of successful legal actions. Mr. Kennedy was named one of Time magazine’s “Heroes for the Planet” for his success helping Riverkeeper lead the fight to restore the Hudson River. The group’s achievement helped spawn over 200 Waterkeeper organizations across the globe.

Mr. Kennedy serves as Senior Attorney for the Natural Resource Defense Council, Chief Prosecuting Attorney for the Hudson Riverkeeper and President of Waterkeeper Alliance. He is also a Clinical Professor and Supervising Attorney at Pace University School of Law’s Environmental Litigation Clinic and is co-host of Ring of Fire on Air America Radio. Earlier in his career he served as Assistant District Attorney in New York City.

He has worked on environmental issues across the Americas and has assisted several indigenous tribes in Latin America and Canada in successfully negotiating treaties protecting traditional homelands. Mr. Kennedy is credited with leading the fight to protect New York City’s water supply. The New York City watershed agreement, which he negotiated on behalf of environmentalists and New York City watershed consumers, is regarded as an international model in stakeholder consensus negotiations and sustainable development.

Among Mr. Kennedy’s published political books are the New York Times’ bestseller Crimes Against Nature (2004), The Riverkeepers (1997), and Judge Frank M. Johnson, Jr: A Biography (1977). He has also published three children’s books: St Francis of Assisi (2005), American Heroes: Joshua Chamberlain and the American Civil War (2007), and Robert Smalls: The Boat Thief (2008). His articles have appeared in The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Lost Angeles Times, The Wall Street Journal, Newsweek, Rolling Stone, Atlantic Monthly, Esquire, The Nation, Outside Magazine, The Village Voice, and many other publications, His award winning articles have been included in anthologies of America’s Best Crime Writing, Best Political Writing and Best Science Writing.

Mr. Kennedy is a graduate of Harvard University. He studied at the London School of Economics and received his law degree from the University of Virginia Law School. Following graduation he attended Pace University Law School, where he was awarded a Masters in Environmental Law.

He is a licensed master falconer, and as often as possible he pursues a life-long enthusiasm for white-water paddling. He has organized and led several expeditions in Canada and Latin America, including first descents on three little known rivers in Peru, Colombia, and Venezuela.

Mr. Kennedy joined Morgan & Morgan in an of counsel capacity in Mar. 2016 after working together on the case against SoCalGas for the Aliso Canyon gas well blowout in Porter Ranch, California.
What would make him an environmentalist if not this?

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:00 pm
by Intrinsic
It Makes him a politician. Though there were some impressive stuff in there I was unaware of.

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:22 pm
by ben ttech
fuck rfk jr

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:46 am
by roller24
They will.

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:29 am
by roller24
image.png
I'd back a Paul anytime.

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:41 pm
by ben ttech
meanwhile his pop flew to moscow with a FAT diplomatic bag he got from trump to hand to putin.
a 10inch thick binder holding the names of all american assets in russia went missing from the white house in trumps last week in office and the cia has stated that its lost contact with dozens of its russian informants.

fuck the pauls and them pulling this bullshit

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:57 am
by roller24

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:33 pm
by Prawn Connery
ben ttech wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:41 pm
meanwhile his pop flew to moscow with a FAT diplomatic bag he got from trump to hand to putin.
a 10inch thick binder holding the names of all american assets in russia went missing from the white house in trumps last week in office and the cia has stated that its lost contact with dozens of its russian informants.

fuck the pauls and them pulling this bullshit
Why are you upset? You love Putin. Don't feign concern now – go back to your moral turpitude. It's more befitting a Putin Whore like yourself. The only reason you don't want Trump to win is because all that competition to suck Putin's dick will push you out of the way. And then you won't know what to do with your mouth.

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:26 pm
by ben ttech
who loves putin?

the US for decades follow the fall of the USSR was selling russia for parts. it still takes a strong man to get them up and running and thats what they got. i despise putin for innumerable things regarding how he runs russia internally but his stepping into the ukranian civil war to stop the genocide of ethnic russians there was the right thing to do

but he should have done it in 2015 when their NAZI's refused to impliment the peace accord they had signed.
he waited far to long and has been FAR to measured in how hes done it.

more putin failures.

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:00 am
by Prawn Connery
ben ttech wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:26 pm
who loves putin?

the US for decades follow the fall of the USSR was selling russia for parts. it still takes a strong man to get them up and running and thats what they got. i despise putin for innumerable things regarding how he runs russia internally but his stepping into the ukranian civil war to stop the genocide of ethnic russians there was the right thing to do

but he should have done it in 2015 when their NAZI's refused to impliment the peace accord they had signed.
he waited far to long and has been FAR to measured in how hes done it.

more putin failures.
Oh yes, because he was too busy annexing Crimea, where we all know everyone there was being slaughtered by Ukrainian Nazis. :rolleyes:

What a fucking poor excuse for a human being you are. Your Nazi bullshit is not only disingenuous Putin-speak, you've never provided an iota of evidence to back it up. And you won't even touch what happened in Crimea because that fucks your whole Putin-Nazi narrative.

You suck Putin cock. That's all there is to it. There is no other explanation for the wilful ignorance of what Russia did to Ukraine prior to its full-scale invasion.

Fuck Putin and fuck those who bend over for him.

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:14 am
by roller24
https://therealrfkjrmovie.com/viewing/
I had to register to view, not sure if it will work for others, but see no reason why it shouldn't.

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:06 am
by Intrinsic
The truth is JFK jr people are harvesting people's personal information?
If they say you can join for free, its not free.

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:26 pm
by roller24
Who doesn't?
I submitted an email address, and my name.
We do that here.
I've sent him donations, so he has my info already.

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:27 pm
by roller24
does the link work for you?
Better not click it. It will probably grab your banking info. :roflmao:
Petty you.

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:17 pm
by Prawn Connery
roller24 wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:14 am
https://therealrfkjrmovie.com/viewing/
I had to register to view, not sure if it will work for others, but see no reason why it shouldn't.
Can't watch it mate. His voice irritates me. Yeah, I'm shallow like that.

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:01 pm
by roller24
I just finished viewing. He speaks but for only parts.., mostly family and friends and the biographer. It chronicles his life and career for his campaign, so it is a promotional bio.
Regardless, he still seems the best choice for me in 24.
Biden is dead, he just hasn't laid down yet, and Kamala seems punch drunk and useless on another level.
Trump is too embattled at this point, and putting aside what I agree with him on policy wise, the internal division will escalate, and that will only nurture the societal deterioration which is really fucking shit up here.
Kennedy is neither of them, which merits his campaign as warranting serious consideration.
He is a good person, from what I know so far. His antivax label came wholesale as anyone who questioned the CDC or WHO was during Covid. His journey in that field of science began with a lawsuit that he did not want to litigate, but he did out of compassion for the mothers of children with vaccine injuries. He's pretty much responsible for a bulk of environmental lawsuits which resulted cleaner waterways, he kept Canada from dislocating 12000 Cree indians, His home is full of animals that he rehabilitates from injury. And the bloke can snatch a rattler up with his bare hands.
I like him both as a statesman and a person, which I don't believe that I have ever claimed about any candidate...

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:14 pm
by Intrinsic
roller24 wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:26 pm
Who doesn't?
I submitted an email address, and my name.
We do that here.
I've sent him donations, so he has my info already.
We do not do that here I didn't have to submit my real name or my real email address

But If they unnecessarily asked for it to watch a promo video.. yeah no. Red flags
Doesn't speak well JFKjr being associated with this.
I never register to watch a Biden video, a Nikki Haley video or even the mastergrifer Trump.

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:22 pm
by roller24
Pretty sure I could have given a sock name and email and still viewed the movie. The likely reason for the registration is to accumulate and email subscriber list. it's common practice and your objection still seems petty. Nothing says "i'm a programmed cult member" more than the repulsion of information that isn't cult approved.
Stay in your little box little man.

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:27 pm
by Intrinsic
sure, tho i have the whatfor to defeat phishing. It was still unnecessary

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:51 pm
by Prawn Connery
roller24 wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:01 pm
I just finished viewing. He speaks but for only parts.., mostly family and friends and the biographer. It chronicles his life and career for his campaign, so it is a promotional bio.
Regardless, he still seems the best choice for me in 24.
Biden is dead, he just hasn't laid down yet, and Kamala seems punch drunk and useless on another level.
Trump is too embattled at this point, and putting aside what I agree with him on policy wise, the internal division will escalate, and that will only nurture the societal deterioration which is really fucking shit up here.
Kennedy is neither of them, which merits his campaign as warranting serious consideration.
He is a good person, from what I know so far. His antivax label came wholesale as anyone who questioned the CDC or WHO was during Covid. His journey in that field of science began with a lawsuit that he did not want to litigate, but he did out of compassion for the mothers of children with vaccine injuries. He's pretty much responsible for a bulk of environmental lawsuits which resulted cleaner waterways, he kept Canada from dislocating 12000 Cree indians, His home is full of animals that he rehabilitates from injury. And the bloke can snatch a rattler up with his bare hands.
I like him both as a statesman and a person, which I don't believe that I have ever claimed about any candidate...
I don't actually blame you for backing Kennedy. I still think he's a fruit-loop but look at the alternatives. The Democrats are going to lose this one for the same reason they lost in 2016. They can't see the writing on the wall.

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:22 pm
by Butcher Bob
Prawn Connery wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:51 pm
The Democrats are going to lose this one for the same reason they lost in 2016. They can't see the writing on the wall.
God damn it.....I actually agree with you on that.

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2024 1:00 am
by roller24
:roflmao: You see, RFK Jr. is already uniting us.

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:56 am
by Prawn Connery
Butcher Bob wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:22 pm
Prawn Connery wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:51 pm
The Democrats are going to lose this one for the same reason they lost in 2016. They can't see the writing on the wall.
God damn it.....I actually agree with you on that.
Ooh, does that mean we can kiss and make up? :smooch:

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:49 pm
by roller24
Billionaire turned conspiracy theorist speaks on JFK. :whistle:

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:44 pm
by roller24

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 1:47 pm
by Intrinsic
"We were the moral Authority around the world"
USA had the moral High Ground back when?
Do you believe him, with all the meddling in Vietnam.. South America..?

At least he didn't do it inside of a kitchen as gop rebuttal. :facepalm:

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2024 2:57 pm
by Intrinsic
RFK Jr. has NIGHTMARE interview on national TV
"in the months following his visit a
measles epidemic broke out in Samoa
killing 83 people mostly infants and
children in a population of about
200,000 people, while Kennedy may not have
personally told each of those families
not to vaccinate their children people
who worked on the Samoa and measles,
response said The credibility he gave to
anti-vax forces had an impact that made
the nation vulnerable to misinformation
which ultimately led to those 83
preventable deaths that's blood on his
hands, and the fact that he could watch
what happened in Samoa and continue to
peddle these dangerous claims isn't just
irresponsible it is outright criminal."

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:42 pm
by roller24
Let's now add the truth you omitted from your spin.
Why hasn't every other country visited by RFK Jr heeded his warning and drop to 30% vax rate like Samoa?
The reason is that 2 nurses administering the measles vax tainted the serum which injured children resulting in a couple of highly publicized deaths of two children.
This is what was stated as the cause for mass vax hesitancy. RFK Jr. wasn't seen as the primary causation until the Biden admin saw him as a viable candidate which would hurt Joe in the 2024 election.
Once again you have no interest in truth, just narrative.
The Samoan government suspended the vaccines after this event, and it is that act which precipitated the high rate of infection.
On 6 July 2018 on the east coast of Savai'i, two 12-month-old children died after receiving MMR vaccinations.[8] The cause of death was incorrect preparation of the vaccine by two nurses who mixed vaccine powder with expired anaesthetic instead of the appropriate diluent.[20] These two deaths were picked up by anti-vaccine groups and used to incite fear towards vaccination on social media, causing the government to suspend its measles vaccination programme for ten months, despite advice from the WHO.[21][19] The incident caused many Samoan residents to lose trust in the healthcare system.[22]

The RFK Jr. Thread

Posted: Thu May 09, 2024 6:41 pm
by ripper5
Couldn't resist... :laugh: :popcorn: