Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 423 times
Received Karma : 521 times

Tucker joins Elon on Twitter

Post by Prawn Connery »

Intrinsic wrote:
Tue May 09, 2023 11:39 pm
Well since we revel in fuckwits. I'd welcome Tucker Carlson to join our real Free Speech forum. Double dog Dare.
We'd tear the poor cunt a new hole. He'd be fucked if he confronted almost any intelligent person in a debate.
Licensed to Krill

Solid Gold Butt Plug
Stackin' Karma Yo
Stackin' Karma Yo
Custom Title: SLIP IT IN
Has bestowed Karma : 1 time
Received Karma : 126 times

Post by Solid Gold Butt Plug »

Just google “examples of Elon Musk going against free speech” there’s example after example, you’ll be reading for hours.

The latest example is Musk threatening to take away the NPR account just a few days ago.

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: world where everone gets
Has bestowed Karma : 1668 times
Received Karma : 1063 times

Post by rSin »

elon and a couple dozen billionaires had the ability what nations states could do and dont. that is END what prevents ALL childrens minds and bodies from having a decent chance in life. getting an education and not being disabled by untreated medical needs.

just imagine IF america had decided to end world hunger and make sure there were schools and doctors for everyone IN THE WOR:D? you know, instead cold war and all the vile that entailed. the money wasted on soldiers instead of doctors. the money wasted on spies instead of schools to train doctors. the money wasted on ballistic missiles and aircraft carriers and nuclear submarines instead of making sure EVERYONE had clean water and air to breath.

would be pretty damn difficult for america to be in such a world and find enemies.
even todays terrorism doesnt actually THREATEN us. studies conclude that almost all suicide bombers are acting out in response to the military occupation of somewhere they care about. NO american 'defensive' military. NO SUICIDE BOMBERS.

how about that...

just think of it;
EVERY kid in the whole world growing up in the situation where they could develop their mind into nut just productivity but creativity coupled with ability to take a good mind into the world of industry and the market of idea's

but no,
todays republicans are pushing the end to the prohibition of child labor in the workplace. that will allow corperations to FURTHER exploit ALL workers but instantly threaten their adult workers with replacement by children SO theyd better accept further pay cuts and shut the fuck up.

america damn near ended child labor exploitation over 100 years ago. and for most of that time they got to brag that child labor was only a problem in the third word. guess that as a GOOD thing has expired?!?! 3 franchises operating dozens of mcdonalds in kentucky were recent found to be employing 100 children illegally. they youngest child they had working for them was TEN YEARS OLD.

"/

if tesla REALLY wanted the world to go to mars and stay there the best investment he could have ever made was in the world i suggest. statistically it would certainly CREATE a dozen future elon musks.

no way it couldnt.

you know how many people OF THE MEANS NECESSARY to back up one of them doing what musk is today WITHOUT anyone having his back???

THATs how you really do it IF you want us as soon as possible to set foot on mars with certainty and purposel but not elon,

our sad little asperger's poster boi who only wants just enough mars for him and few remaining years he has left after that.

his space force and mars intentions ISNT something our STATE has any business support and subsidizing...
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

roller24
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 332 times
Received Karma : 494 times

Post by roller24 »

Prawn Connery wrote:
Wed May 10, 2023 12:14 am
Intrinsic wrote:
Well since we revel in fuckwits. I'd welcome Tucker Carlson to join our real Free Speech forum. Double dog Dare.
We'd tear the poor cunt a new hole. He'd be fucked if he confronted almost any intelligent person in a debate.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Post by Prawn Connery »

roller24 wrote:
Wed May 10, 2023 7:26 am
Prawn Connery wrote:
Intrinsic wrote:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
We're talking about the intelligent people on the forum, roller, not the Tucker fanbois. He could never argue on a level playing field – he's a one-trick pony who's only schtick is asking dumb, rhetorical questions.
Licensed to Krill

roller24
Karma God
Karma God

Post by roller24 »

Well in a puddle of 10 members even a prawn can be a big fish.

How would you begin Carlson's new hole? Do tell.

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Post by Prawn Connery »

I'd shove my massive intellectual dick down his throat until it exited his double chin.
Licensed to Krill

roller24
Karma God
Karma God

Post by roller24 »

MASSIVE!

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Post by Prawn Connery »

For a prawn that IS massive! But he doesn't know me, so I'm guessing that's how much notice Rupert gave him before he sacked him.
Licensed to Krill

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1332 times
Received Karma : 935 times

Post by Butcher Bob »

roller24 wrote:
Wed May 10, 2023 7:26 am
Prawn Connery wrote:
Intrinsic wrote:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
That was my thought as well. :p