got any 'good' lawyer stories?

After enjoying the fruits of your labors, we all need a place to chill. This is that place. Totally senseless irrelevant banter encouraged.
rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: world where everone gets
Has bestowed Karma : 1668 times
Received Karma : 1063 times

got any 'good' lawyer stories?

Post by rSin »

ive several
the last girl was a top corperate attorney.

so shes working for warner brothers. the tv and movies division. her boss was a piece of shit. ex JAG officer. anyway
so this lady who works for the company brings in grievance against her boss. its righteous. they have to give it to her. her asshole boss says 'ok, but to make things fair lets find some anything grievance to throw at her too'

id have slugged him. she just smiled. and made her plan
she turned in here notice and the day she was leaving she went into the file, grabbed the hard copy of that grievance and shredded it. then she went into the computer and deleted it there too. then on here way out the door she stopped by that ladys office to say goodbye and tell her 'btw, that grievance is gone, so dont you ever worry about it'

fucking eh i was proud

'but but but BABY! there is a computer record of you doing that?!?!!?!' and here answer was 'of course i know that, i also know there isnt a lawyer in our office who will still be working here in two years. they all quit. that ladys going to work her at least another decade and it was the least that i could do'

GOOD lawyer.
they should make more..
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.