New TV Series this Fall

Unmoderated except for TOU and security breaches.
Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1815 times
Received Karma : 1589 times

New TV Series this Fall

Post by Intrinsic »

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1815 times
Received Karma : 1589 times

New TV Series this Fall

Post by Intrinsic »

:popcorn:

roller24
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 332 times
Received Karma : 494 times

New TV Series this Fall

Post by roller24 »

roller24 wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 5:30 pm
Hmm. I don't think you can conflate that which is already joined at the hip.
The US government through the CIA and it's NGO, the Atlantic Council were already giving Burisma a leg up on the Gas extractions in Ukr.
Cofer Black, a CIA man also sat on the board of Burisma along side Hunter, the former dude of Poland, and another American named Alan Aptar, a banking guy, and Devon Archer. The Atlantic council has numerous CIA "retirees" on it's board of directors.
So it's obvious to me that the CIA had a specific purpose for Ukraine, which IMO was linked to weakening/diminishing Russia's standing in Europe as a country of influence.
Maybe Hunter was an asset/useful idiot for the CIA, but it astounds me that the MSM has not made or publicized this connection.
I believe that the Biden's may have been exploiting the situation for money, oblivious or not to the CIA's plan for Slovic Europe.
Even Fox news has been silent on this aspect of the situation. And if I can learn of it's existence, than it's obvious the news agencies know. (all of them)

As far as crimes? yeah, crimes a plenty. Joe does'nt have to directly benefit from the bribe, there just needs to be a link to a benefit for each party which includes close associates and family.

I think maybe the democrats are offering up Menendez as a sacrificial lamb seeing that he was most careless about hiding his money.
Now they can point to him and offer a realtime example of what bribery looks like, even though the Biden cash flow was much more nuanced.

I read a disturbing article about government corruption the other day. Google "corruption goldilocks rule" and you will likely find it.
There is an unspoken rule in DC about corruption. This is that you just have to maintain a level of "just right" to keep from drawing attention to
your crimes. IT's disgusting to me that this rule even exists, red or blue.
Looks like I may not have been too far off base with my CIA connection to Hunter, Cofer Black and Ukraine Coup.