UKRAINE & EU v RUSSIA part 2

Unmoderated except for TOU and security breaches.
dill786
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: memento mori
Has bestowed Karma : 977 times
Received Karma : 765 times

Post by dill786 »

Prawn Connery wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:57 pm
roller24 wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:25 pm
Also the ISIS individual that was apprehended stated that an unknown person obtained him through the internet, offering 5000 dollars and pre-placed weapons stashed near the target. A deposit was made for half of the contract before the attack, so maybe it can be traced back to a lead on exactly who that individual might be.
If you believe what Russia says. No-one else has access.

How do you explain ISIS K circulating the original bodycam footage?
that don't mean fuck all

i remember when 9-11 happened

Everyone thought it was the PLO that did it, because someone said so..

Ukrainians are almost finished this is another way of scaring the Russian public, the last throw of the dice if you will..

only way NOW is to drag Poland into it and by default the whole of MATO, as poland being a member of NATO..
Kuchisabishii

roller24
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 332 times
Received Karma : 494 times

Post by roller24 »

Prawn Connery wrote:
roller24 wrote:
Also the ISIS individual that was apprehended stated that an unknown person obtained him through the internet, offering 5000 dollars and pre-placed weapons stashed near the target. A deposit was made for half of the contract before the attack, so maybe it can be traced back to a lead on exactly who that individual might be.

I didn't make an assessment, just reporting what was printed. I don't doubt an ISISk connection. I do however don't think that it was completely unrelated to Ukraine war, or Syria. I don't know what to believe at this stage. Deception is certainly not exclusive to Russia, as you seem to imply.

ben ttech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: godisnotwhite.com
Has bestowed Karma : 402 times
Received Karma : 257 times

Post by ben ttech »

Russian media said on Saturday that one of the suspects had his ear cut off during interrogation.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024/3/2 ... ert-attack
"disaster is the mother of necessity" rSin

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 423 times
Received Karma : 521 times

Post by Prawn Connery »

dill786 wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2024 2:23 pm
that don't mean fuck all

i remember when 9-11 happened

Everyone thought it was the PLO that did it, because someone said so..

Ukrainians are almost finished this is another way of scaring the Russian public, the last throw of the dice if you will..

only way NOW is to drag Poland into it and by default the whole of MATO, as poland being a member of NATO..
The PLO didn't claim responsibitlity. And they didin't post bodycam footage of 911 in the act.
Licensed to Krill

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Post by Prawn Connery »

roller24 wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:53 pm
Prawn Connery wrote:
roller24 wrote:

I didn't make an assessment, just reporting what was printed. I don't doubt an ISISk connection. I do however don't think that it was completely unrelated to Ukraine war, or Syria. I don't know what to believe at this stage. Deception is certainly not exclusive to Russia, as you seem to imply.
Ukraine has no shortage of sophisticated weapons, including very powerful explosives.

Using your own logic ("The first thing that I noticed was the lack of explosives and instead rifles and incendiary devices.") wouldn't the Ukrainians have armed them better?

A block of C4 with a timed detonator weighs less than a molotov cocktail.

Also, check out the AK used in the killings, it was a 5.45mm version (you can tell by the magazine). Ukrainian AKs are 7.62mm
image.png
Licensed to Krill

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Post by Prawn Connery »

One last obvious point.

What is the most heavily militarised border in the world right now?

Ukraine-Russian border.

If you wanted to escape Russia unnoticed, where is the last place you would go?

Ukraine-Russian border.

Putin says there was a "window" on the Ukrainian side . . . but that means you would also need a "window" on the Russian side.

How are you going to get through all those Russian checkpoints on high alert? Why wouldn't you go straight to Khazakstan – especially if there was more chance of you blending in?
Licensed to Krill

roller24
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 332 times
Received Karma : 494 times

Post by roller24 »

https://t.me/s/BellumActaNews

This channel has alot of information about the event if anyone wants a gander.

My observation that after decades of suicide bombers they chose Aks and Arson, still has me wondering why.
I'm only guessing, but perhaps they wanted the attack to look more "western". My primary reaction to hearing about the tactic used was thinking "How American sounding, mass shootings have migrated to Europe."
I'm not saying that America had anything to do with it, but I wouldn't doubt if there were state actors involved. Alot of conflicts going on in the world and I speculate that chess moves are being made behind the scenes which are obfuscated to sow doubt and blame. False flags are a useful tool in molding narratives, and public opinion of war is as vital to achieving goals as well trained militaries. Putin could have arranged it or Israel, Syria or NATO, it could even be organic to ISIS-K for actions taken in past months against Islamic groups by Russian police.

dill786
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: memento mori
Has bestowed Karma : 977 times
Received Karma : 765 times

Post by dill786 »

Usually if it was the Muslims they wouldn't have ran they would have stayed and died doing it, secondly when one of them recited the shahada he put his left hand up, it's always the right hand.. They seemed like Manchurian candidates.
shahadah (noun)
the Muslim profession of faith (‘there is no god but Allah, and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah’), one of the Five Pillars of Islam.
Kuchisabishii

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Post by Prawn Connery »

dill786 wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:00 am
Usually if it was the Muslims they wouldn't have ran they would have stayed and died doing it, secondly when one of them recited the shahada he put his left hand up, it's always the right hand.. They seemed like Manchurian candidates.
shahadah (noun)
the Muslim profession of faith (‘there is no god but Allah, and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah’), one of the Five Pillars of Islam.
Was he holding his gun in his right hand, dill? :rolleyes: I mean, for fuck's sake, how many of these ISIS guys are raising their right hands in praise to Allah?
image.png

As for staying to die (suicide attack), that's the exception, not the rule: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_t ... amic_State

Are you saying ISIS is lying about claiming responsibility? They always pay dolts to carrying out their attacks. They never send their best men or – god forbifd – their own leaders.

Don't any of you guys know that the Putin-backed Assad regime has been fighting ISIS for 10 years now in Syria?

And what better time to exact revenge whilst Russia is concentrating on Ukraine?

Seriously, the one thing all conspiracy theorists have in common is . . . a lack of common sense.
Licensed to Krill

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Post by Prawn Connery »

roller24 wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:04 am
https://t.me/s/BellumActaNews

This channel has alot of information about the event if anyone wants a gander.
Your link is reporting it was the five-year anniversary of Putin/Assad's victory over ISIS in Syria. Nice coincidence.

https://t.me/BellumActaNews/117156
Licensed to Krill