UKRAINE & EU v RUSSIA part 2

Unmoderated except for TOU and security breaches.
Munchy
Board Administrator
Karma Monster
Karma Monster
Custom Title: UnhingedMotherfucker
Has bestowed Karma : 499 times
Received Karma : 983 times

Post by Munchy »

Prohibition is Futile Image THC will be Assimilated
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ How To Pass Drug Tests ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 420 times
Received Karma : 517 times

Post by Prawn Connery »

rSin wrote:
Sat May 20, 2023 2:02 am
Prawn Connery wrote:
Fri May 19, 2023 4:58 am
English please. Or is it Russian you're trying to speak? I don't know, as I (honestly) can't understand what you just wrote.
youll only get one of these you know...

rSin wrote:
Fri May 19, 2023 12:47 am
what our niqqer boy prawn here is hoping to glance over is that OUR system here in the STATES has conclusively him posts illistrate that hes promoting racist opinions OF the MOST HATED minorities flavor,,,
your buttering age old racist tropes with ukranian grease.
no exaggeration there WHO your comments target and WHO ONLY they could ever hope to sell...
rSin wrote:
Fri May 19, 2023 12:47 am
which is 'the fuck us all' which is in fact fuck us all every one of us
who are left WITHOUT answer THE good questions AFTER they told us to shut up...
unlike there rest of us participating in this conversation; you without fail offer up what are in legal terms called 'conversation ending cliques'

not answering the questions you avoid like the plague. you hammer us with phrases DESIGNED to END the dialogue.
the end of which your position NEEDS like a vampire needs blood else the facts involved EVER see more light of day...

accordo???
It doesn't matter how many I "get", if I don't understand what you've written, then you've just wasted your time writing it because it means nothing. The only one who pretends he thinks he knows what's going on is Bob, and that's just his excuse to post more smilies as he doesn't really have much else to argue with.

Here's your answer, Bob
:nutkick:

At least I understood what roller posted. :arse:
Licensed to Krill

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: world where everone gets
Has bestowed Karma : 1668 times
Received Karma : 1063 times

Post by rSin »

so the KNOWN liars about the patriot system
NOW have NEW BOASTS bout it finally working and you just decided to BELIEVE the latest rediculous claims...

He noted that before receiving the Patriot, it was expected that the system would be able to shoot down Iskander and Kh-22 missiles, but there was no mention of its ability to down more sophisticated missiles such as the Kinzhal and S-400.

"The story is that about once every two to three months, the Yemeni Houthis fire on Saudi Arabia with combined strikes using Shahed 136, rather primitive ballistic missiles, and very primitive copies of the Kh-55," he said.

“But Saudi Arabia, with its anti-aircraft gunners trained by American instructors, sometimes even failed to repel such attacks.”

According to Kyrychevskyi, this had caused the Patriot's reputation to plummet around the world.

“The Americans thought for a long time, and they were in two minds: to give us the Patriot or not. It turns out that our anti-aircraft gunners, with a short training course, squeezed out of the Patriot literally something that the Americans themselves did not even realize.”

en-us/news/world/military-expert-says-ukrainian-anti-aircraft-gunners-rescued-the-reputation-of-patriot-system/ar-AA1btaxD?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=cb6bc8143c134f44ba205edc8f59e280&ei=25
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1332 times
Received Karma : 929 times

Post by Butcher Bob »

Prawn Connery wrote:
Sat May 20, 2023 7:57 pm
It doesn't matter how many I "get", if I don't understand what you've written, then you've just wasted your time writing it because it means nothing. The only one who pretends he thinks he knows what's going on is Bob...
Narcissist much? :p
Just because a post is written AT you, does not necessarily mean it is written TO you...
...could be for the benefit of other readers. :wink:

While I don't understand everything Ben writes, I do understand most...birds of a feather thing I guess. :dunno:
And I do appreciate a good cryptic writing...even if I can't figure it out. :)

Solid Gold Butt Plug
Stackin' Karma Yo
Stackin' Karma Yo
Custom Title: SLIP IT IN
Has bestowed Karma : 1 time
Received Karma : 126 times

Post by Solid Gold Butt Plug »

L’eggo My Eggo With the blood of sluts, you’re all boot licking kumquats that will never see the light that shines from the great anus of the north. I said what I said, deal with it!

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: world where everone gets
Has bestowed Karma : 1668 times
Received Karma : 1063 times

Post by rSin »

to be fair!
that one WAS sloppy...
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

Solid Gold Butt Plug
Stackin' Karma Yo
Stackin' Karma Yo

:facepalm:
Attachments
7A298628-7F46-4E35-A54A-788F6A8B0752.jpeg

Solid Gold Butt Plug
Stackin' Karma Yo
Stackin' Karma Yo

Whoops!….wrong thread.

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Post by Prawn Connery »

rSin wrote:
Sun May 21, 2023 8:38 am
so the KNOWN liars about the patriot system
NOW have NEW BOASTS bout it finally working and you just decided to BELIEVE the latest rediculous claims...

He noted that before receiving the Patriot, it was expected that the system would be able to shoot down Iskander and Kh-22 missiles, but there was no mention of its ability to down more sophisticated missiles such as the Kinzhal and S-400.

"The story is that about once every two to three months, the Yemeni Houthis fire on Saudi Arabia with combined strikes using Shahed 136, rather primitive ballistic missiles, and very primitive copies of the Kh-55," he said.

“But Saudi Arabia, with its anti-aircraft gunners trained by American instructors, sometimes even failed to repel such attacks.”

According to Kyrychevskyi, this had caused the Patriot's reputation to plummet around the world.

“The Americans thought for a long time, and they were in two minds: to give us the Patriot or not. It turns out that our anti-aircraft gunners, with a short training course, squeezed out of the Patriot literally something that the Americans themselves did not even realize.”

en-us/news/world/military-expert-says-ukrainian-anti-aircraft-gunners-rescued-the-reputation-of-patriot-system/ar-AA1btaxD?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=cb6bc8143c134f44ba205edc8f59e280&ei=25
That's kind of the point, Ben. You claim it's ridiculous to believe that a Patriot missile could shoot down a Kinzhal, but you're completely willing to believe Putin that his weapons are "invincible" – when they have proven anything but on the battlefield.

Can't have it both ways, chum.
Licensed to Krill

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Post by Prawn Connery »

rSin wrote:
Sun May 21, 2023 1:55 pm
to be fair!
that one WAS sloppy...
It was gibberish mate. Which you are completely entitled to write. But you're not going to make many points if you don't express yourself in a manner that at least some of us can understand. Cryptic or otherwise. Besides, I don't speak "Drunk". I suspect Bob does, though. At least he's multi-lingual. He speaks English AND Smilie.
Licensed to Krill