Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1828 times
Received Karma : 1597 times

Balloon theory

Post by Intrinsic »

The mothership doesn't need be in an Earth orbit.
Assuming the probes move into the planetary atmosphere such as the "balloons" we shot down.

For the Mothership A helioentric trailing/preceeding earth orbit would be the most likely as they can keep an eye on us but far enough away not to be easly observed.

Anyways they wouldn't have to orbit at all they would only have to pass through the solar system dropping off the probes at various planets. Such as Oumuamua space object may have. If they were going to stick around for a while they could just park out in the oort cloud.

ever read Clarke's novel 'Rendezvous with Rama'.

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: world where everone gets
Has bestowed Karma : 1668 times
Received Karma : 1063 times

Balloon theory

Post by rSin »

there are a number of Lagrange points which balance solar and earth gravity which are the most efficient points for an intelligent mass to assume were earth its objective

whats very unlikely is for an interstellar object to arrive in sol's influence AND for that trajectory and velocity to place it into one of these points.

assuming it cant from light years away precisely note earth and its orbit were it trying to get here its going to show up in the region and they change vector noticeable

assuming we can see it we will see such a change indicative of velocity influence dumb masses arent noted for
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

Munchy
Board Administrator
Karma Monster
Karma Monster
Custom Title: UnhingedMotherfucker
Has bestowed Karma : 516 times
Received Karma : 1006 times

Balloon theory

Post by Munchy »

Prohibition is Futile Image THC will be Assimilated
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ How To Pass Drug Tests ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1125 times
Received Karma : 1759 times

Balloon theory

Post by Lrus007 »

the Chinese spy balloon that traversed across the continental U.S. before President Joe Biden had it shot down collected intelligence from sensitive military sites, at times doing figure eight formations to hover over certain sites according to a report.

The balloon gathered intelligence from “several” military sites, despite the Biden administration insisting that measures were taken to prevent that from happening, NBC News reported Monday, citing two current senior U.S. officials and one former senior administration official.

According to the report, China was able to control the balloon so it could make multiple passes over some of the sites, including flying figure eight formations, and transmitting intelligence back to China in real time.

That intelligence was mostly electronic signals from weapons systems or communications from base personnel, the officials told NBC News.

The balloon first entered U.S. airspace over the Aleutian island chain in Alaska on January 28, and allegedly entered Canada before reentering the U.S. over Idaho on January 31 and flying over Malmstrom Air Force Base, home to U.S. nuclear assets.

The balloon first entered U.S. airspace over Alaska on Jan. 28, according to the Biden administration, which said it was tracking it as it moved. Within the next four days, the balloon was flying over Montana — specifically Malmstrom Air Force Base, where the U.S. stores nuclear assets.

The balloon was not shot down until February 4 — after it had made a several day journey across the states and potentially over other sensitive military sites and exited over South Carolina to the Atlantic Ocean.

President Joe Biden claimed he ordered it shot down on February 1, but that military officials recommended said the risk from potential debris was too high.

February 4 that the Biden administration had hoped to hide its existence from the public so as not to ruin Secretary of State Antony Blinken’s planned trip to Beijing.

The current and former officials told NBC News China could have gathered “much more intelligence” if the Biden administration did not “move around potential targets” and obscure the balloon’s ability to pick up their electronic signals by stopping them from broadcasting or emitting signals.

The balloon had a self-destruct mechanism, but officials are unsure why it was not used.

China claimed the balloon had gone astray. Once it was made public, the balloon reportedly sped up in an attempt to get out of U.S. airspace, according to the report.
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

roller24
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 332 times
Received Karma : 495 times

Balloon theory

Post by roller24 »

It told the world that "China owns Biden". Biden not shooting down until it left airspace told the world "Yes they Do"

Munchy
Board Administrator
Karma Monster
Karma Monster

Balloon theory

Post by Munchy »

roller24 wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2023 5:31 pm
It told the world that "China owns Biden". Biden not shooting down until it left airspace told the world "Yes they Do"
Biden had immediately ordered that it be shot down as soon as it was safe to do so,
which was deemed too risky at the time. 100,000' up can allow for a lot of drift.
it was shot down while still in our airspace over our coastal water,
and they said they had buttoned up all the military bases as it was over them
but what if they had shot it down over an unsafe area which had caused deaths on the ground?
killing innocent civilians would have obviously been the worst outcome.
how can you not know and understand this? just trolling again?

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Balloon theory

Post by Lrus007 »

ya munchy you do not understand. never will with your mindset.
hell it could have landed on me and been a better outcome.
montana is a big place with a sparse population. could have
easily dropped it. if a few die well shit happens.
so go back to your i hate trump thread. you seem happy there..
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

Munchy
Board Administrator
Karma Monster
Karma Monster

Balloon theory

Post by Munchy »

this is also my thread.
I'm sure if a few had died, the republican politicians would not be saying shit happens

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Balloon theory

Post by Lrus007 »

fair enough did not know this was your thread also.
there are so many ways we could have taken it down.
with out injury. if people had not seen it we would have
never known. gov sure was not going to speak up. then
biden if he really said take it down. it should have been done.
but no the war mongers at pentagon said oh we can't.
china was scouting the USA to find our weaknesses.

roller24
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 332 times
Received Karma : 495 times

Balloon theory

Post by roller24 »

pop this balloon
Biden family members – Hunter Biden, James Biden, Hallie Biden, and an unknown “Biden” – and their companies collectively received $1.3 million in payments from accounts related to Rob Walker, a Biden family associate.

Notably, on March 1, 2017, less than two months after Vice President Joe Biden left public office, State Energy HK Limited, a Chinese company, wired $3 million to Rob Walker’s company. The next day, the company wired $1,065,000 to a company associated with James Gilliar, another Biden family associate. Afterwards, the Biden family received approximately $1,065,000 in payments over a three-month period in different bank accounts. From the bank records, it appears that the Biden family received approximately one-third of the money obtained from the China wire.
Many more balloons are coming.