Page 1 of 1

ACAB

Posted: Sun Sep 25, 2022 2:58 pm
by Intrinsic
Platteville Colorado police report itself has omitted that she was being held at gun point by police. For a 911 call after what’s described as a road rage incident claiming she had a weapon. No weapon was reported to be found or “found” in her car.
Not sure how anyone could try and defend the cop for this. This is literally an old fashioned mustache twisting villains evil scheme, tying the woman to the tracks as a train approaches. Absolutely despicable.
Can't wait to find out how much $$$ this police department will get from Democrats police funding bill
Jack boots apologists are saying she should have complied. Pigs. She did that's why she was in the car. the cops refused to tell her why she was being arrested or handcuffed even after being asked. Then refused to remove her from the car with her pleading as the train whistle blowing louder and louder n louder. Acab

More video :
‘Frantically Trying to Get Out’: Colorado Officer Placed on Leave After 20-Year-Old Woman Was Hit By a Freight Train While She Was Handcuffed In His Patrol Car Parked on Tracks
https://atlantablackstar.com/2022/09/24 ... on-tracks/

Afterwards the cops calmly went through her car, all the cops were concerned with is getting her date of birth so they can fill their report out properly. She wasn't even the one the pigs were called out on. ACAB.

ACAB

Posted: Sun Sep 25, 2022 4:56 pm
by rSin
what a fuck up...

iraqi vets represent!

ACAB

Posted: Sun Sep 25, 2022 8:25 pm
by Intrinsic
Iraqi vets?

ACAB

Posted: Sun Sep 25, 2022 10:50 pm
by rSin
i was harshing on cops who are vets

not as level headed as your supposed to assume...

ACAB

Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:11 pm
by Butcher Bob
No weapon was reported to be found or “found” in her car.
From other body cam audio...
Holster on passenger seat
Round in driver-side door compartment
Gun in or around center console?

Still...major fuk up.
They tried to execute that girl.
From the weak body cam audio, I could hear that train blaring it's horns with plenty of time to get the vehicle off the tracks. :facepalm:

ACAB

Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2022 2:50 pm
by rSin
ya i saw that too

the girl remembers the accident which is fortunate as shes going to be some pretty good testimony as to what the officers did through that harrowing minute...

ACAB

Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:25 am
by Munchy

ACAB

Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:38 pm
by rSin
they could fill a whole prison with em and still need an extra-max on top

wonder how fast they would decend into what they keep going for everyone else

ACAB

Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2022 8:41 pm
by Intrinsic
On the second video. Bad policing that warrant was signed by judge without reasonable if any investigative work by law enforcement hence unlawful. Thus if the cops were sued they'd lose thier qualified immunity under title18 sec242.. under color of law.
Whata fucked up judge.

Talk about lazy, once I got a text message from probation officer for me to show up. First I had to think.. yep no probation. I sent a scathing text back detailing how unprofessionally was he was. To his credit he did text back an apology (and not a retaliation).

ACAB

Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:18 pm
by Intrinsic
Munchy wrote:
Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:25 am

Europe just might make it easier for people to sue for damage caused by AI tech
Imagine the lawyer infomercials – Did a computer hurt you? Call (30) 555 1234...
https://www.theregister.com/2022/09/29/ ... liability/

ACAB

Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:51 am
by Munchy
COPS ARREST MAN FOR MOCKING THEM ON FACEBOOK

ACAB

Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:33 pm
by Intrinsic
"Dozens of armed people show up to intimidate Harris County into giving them money."
The guy at the door, a cop, was turning away visitors who wern't a cop
FKmySstWYAAoAuc.jpeg
Fe5AY1TX0AA8M2D.png
Police do this all over the U.S. and it’s a crime in many places to use government resources (salary, uniform, overtime, etc) for political campaign purposes, such as to promote or oppose a piece of legislation. This crime is never enforced by the police against themselves.

A stark contrast this is how Houston police handle peaceful protest that are not cops.
A Peaceful Protest, Cut Short by Police, in Houston with George Floyd’s Family
By Bryan Washington. June 3, 2020
https://www.newyorker.com/news/dispatch ... in-houston

ACAB

Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:46 am
by smokebreaks
Always remember the Stanford Prison Experiment. People who are placed in a position of perceived authority tend to abuse that authority on the regular.

Which is why the quote "politicians and diapers are a lot alike and need to be changed for the same reason" and yeah, photo ops with the government doled employees is supposedly a violation of the Hatch act for political propaganda but as one who has been employed in the political sphere spewing the shit that sways the swing voter you do it under what is known as "Fair Use" and steal it from the media images when they show up to shoot the "press event" at the public relations building exercise.

It's all a bunch of showmanship for the sake of press because people can't stop dreaming of themselves being a star living in the limelight of others.

Well people besides the mob and smart folks who just want to be left the fuck alone.

ACAB

Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:16 pm
by rSin
ive seen the threat of it occuring being used to coerce the defense in cases...

ACAB

Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2022 8:58 pm
by Intrinsic
Film the police..
A serious offense.
"Marco Puente’s son Dillon was pulled over by Sgt. Blake Shimanek for making a wide right turn."
For what it's worth it's just not unlawful to partially roll up your window up during traffic stops, It's recommended. Cops do it so they can say they smell marijuana for a warrentless search of your vehicle. Violating your Fourth Amendment rights.

It is your 1st Amendment right to film the police with your phone even while you're being arrested. All law enforcement officers take an oath to protect your right to record them in their duties.
Recently Arizona's State courts knocked down new law limiting people from Recording Police. Violates First Amendment Rights.

An recent Onion article
Fe8gXeSWYAQ3T7d.jpeg

ACAB

Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:49 pm
by Munchy

a similar thing happened to a friend of mine recently
got hassled by an out-of-control crazy cop for no reason and taken to jail
after temporarily parking to drop someone off
heard they intentionally do not wear body-cams in that area

ACAB

Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:57 pm
by Intrinsic
badapple.png
Fe3qA56UUAAo_XF.jpeg

ACAB

Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2022 11:55 am
by Intrinsic
Cops FINALLY Charged For Covering Up The Killing Of Breonna Taylor

Go Garland!
Acab

Footnote, Anna was mistaken, Brianna Taylor's boyfriend didn't shoot the cop in the the leg he shot a warning shot and the cop was shot by another cop in The Barrage of bullets.

ACAB

Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:30 am
by Munchy

ACAB

Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:31 pm
by Intrinsic
Should also be noted he was performing first aid when the police arrived

ACAB

Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:15 pm
by Munchy
it seems that the practice of ignoring a suspect in cuffs for a long while like that,
is a common tactic to make them more talkative,
which often works well, like a subtle form of torture.

ACAB

Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:27 pm
by Intrinsic
Yup. Dozens of videos documenting leaving the air conditioner off and closing the windows on hot day, leaving the heater off and windows open on cold days. The Girl left on the train tracks in the car wasn't even told what she was detained for.

ACAB

Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:31 pm
by rSin
its good for your story if they find youve fallen asleep while being held...

ACAB

Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:11 pm
by Intrinsic
what really gets me about the first video is this guy carrer is dealing with corrupt cops, civil rights lawyer, how utterly devastated he is with the system. Weight of the world on his shoulders.
In the end he laminates what does the public has for their grievances "who you going to go to? who you going to go to, me that's it. I'm Just a civilian. that's it me?" "it's insane"
-----------

"Yes I’m mad: just revealed today…. An FBI agent leaked the video I provided to federal prosecutors showing drug task force cops illegally searching my client’s home, before I ever publicly released it!!! He told them I had a video and what was on it, instead of actually questioning them! Said let’s have a beer….. and laughed it off. Deep corruption revealed….. This was all revealed in the internal investigation report, just received."
FBI Agent Leaked My Video to Cop He Was To “Investigate”!!

Update on My Creepy Cops Search Case of Putnam County WV

"On Friday, the defendant officers’ lawyers filed a motion completely centered on my Youtube channel, requesting an order prohibiting me from ever publishing video deposition testimony of those police officers. Basically they’re requesting court approval for a coverup."
Creepy Search Cops” Ask Federal Court to Restrict My YouTube Channel

ACAB

Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:28 pm
by Intrinsic
Handcuffs in Hallways: Hundreds of elementary students arrested at U.S. schools
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/hundreds-o ... =189671921
"Don't make a wrong move," the officer said as he pinned the struggling subject to the ground. "Period." 
The officer tightened the handcuffs around the subject's thin wrists. 
"Ow, ow, ow, it really hurts," the subject exclaimed. 
The officer pressed his weight into the subject's small body while school staff watched it all unfold. The person he was restraining was 7 years old. 

ACAB

Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:43 pm
by Intrinsic
unfuckinbelievable. :fubird:
No media questions were allowed at the press conference held outside a Florida jail. The school board chair says he'll call "an emergency meeting" next week to draft the new discipline policy with input from the sheriff, teachers and school staff unions

ACAB

Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:17 am
by Intrinsic
More fucking insanity. Evil stupidity.
San Francisco will allow police to deploy robots that kill

https://apnews.com/article/police-san-f ... e6a0754aa5

ACAB

Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:10 am
by Intrinsic
Let's talk about a cop asking me for training....

ACAB

Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:36 pm
by Munchy

ACAB

Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:19 pm
by Intrinsic
Only 7 days suspension with a long list of complaints. This speaks to leadership, acab.

ACAB

Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:33 pm
by Intrinsic
Dash Cam Shows Cops Take $100,000 From Innocent Man.

ACAB

Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:17 pm
by rSin
thieving fucks.

ACAB

Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:07 am
by Intrinsic
Barber gets arrested for staying open during Governor's mandatory lockdown.
No crime, no warrant, body cams turned off.

"Freedom is scary; deal with it."

ACAB

Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:40 pm
by Butcher Bob
Munchy wrote:
Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:36 pm
What a virtuous officer. :)
Buuuutt, them pregnant bitches are dangerous criminals...
...you need to act quickly...

But seriously, I wonder the effects on a developing fetal brain of such a large dose of adrenaline, endorphins, dopamines, etc.?
...that stress is probably good...right? :dunno:

ACAB

Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2022 9:09 pm
by Intrinsic
Oh yeah you got to be right, that stress can't be good.

Here is The Audit the Audit video. w/Legal analysis

State Trooper was sued.
A settlement was reached outside of Court which included a Department policy change.
Yet the state trooper was only disciplined and remains on the job. Systemic Blue Line corruption.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wDY7SlHnrUo

"...Harper initially believed that the crash had killed her unborn child because the doctor in the emergency room was unable to find a fetal heartbeat."
"The troopers came to the ER to give her the ticket," Norwood said. "So she’s in the ER being told that her baby died and the troopers are there to give her a ticket for evading a police vehicle."
https://www.snopes.com/news/2021/06/11/ ... r-flipped/

ACAB

Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2022 7:20 pm
by Intrinsic
Never identified as Leo, or anything, just attack.

She's shaking uncontrollably as the cop says mockingly "Are you done (shakin)!"
NO! She took umpteen thousand volts repeatedly and her nervous system is now behaving erratically.

As he Casually gives her another jolt. Tyrant.

After the nearly five-minute encounter, you see the woman convulsing as the officer props her up as they waited for medics to respond.
The woman was transported to a local hospital by ambulance, according to police.
“This was reviewed by a supervisor who determined there was no policy violation,”
ACAB

ACAB

Posted: Sun Dec 11, 2022 5:07 pm
by Intrinsic
^ no policy violation.
Can't discipline bad cops, The culture is the problem The Thin Blue Line gang

Let's talk about rules in Minnesota for cops....

ACAB

Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:37 pm
by Intrinsic
Marsy's law is to protect the rights of victims. The cop is claiming victimhoodwhile misperforming a job he took an oath and was paid for. Sure. He is back on the job. This speaks to leadership. acab

How it's done in the UK

Fjx9gs-XgAAH4eo.jpeg

ACAB

Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2022 2:03 pm
by ripper5
Just toss that ham in the frying pan!
Like Spam!

ACAB

Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2022 10:53 pm
by Butcher Bob
Here's some interesting stats:

- More than 90% of the time an officer yells "Shots Fired!", it was an officer that initiated the shooting.

- Of people killed by police, 54% were unarmed.

- On average, officers only hit the intended target with 29% of their shots.

- Of officers shot, over 17% were shot by fellow officers. Most common cause, failing to check crossfire...2nd most common, mistaking the officer for a suspected criminal.

- Number of people in communist China, in one year, that were arrested for something they posted on social media...400. In the UK for the same year...3,350. Was hoping for a US comparison, but none was given.

Let's face it...cops have it rough...
...by one officer's own admission, this 84 year old deadly criminal almost took two of the officers out...

Going right past civil rights and community standards, I would want to take this officer at his word when he said he was barely able to contain the lady...and declare him as unfit for duty for the eventuality of encountering a younger, more fit suspect.

ACAB

Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2022 2:50 pm
by Intrinsic
"I'm glad nobody was recording thiis" enough said
Film The Police, these body footage rarely make it to the public at a cost of up to $5,000 w/fiao , and then heavily edited. Large news agencies and lawyers that are able to get the footage sometimes. Scary thing for me is these departments think the officers are doing the right thing, that's why they release the video. It speaks to leadership.

The elderly and the Young. Tyrants.
SWAT Raids Grandma's Home Over iPhone App

-Year-Old Girl, Pepper-Sprayed By Police: Experts Breakdown What Went Wrong | NPR

ACAB

Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2022 3:47 pm
by Intrinsic
Filming the place does come at its risk, they are tyrants. And they do not like to be filmed despite the Supreme Court and now the New Mexico and Florida State Courts all confirmed you can record the police as a constitutional right. You will be retaliated for the rest of your life.

Aggressive Cop Gets Sued After Arrest

ACAB

Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2022 12:03 am
by Munchy
didn't see this one coming...

ACAB

Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2022 10:55 am
by Intrinsic
NYPD Officer Caught Apparently Planting Marijuana in a Car — Again

ACAB

Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:01 pm
by Munchy

ACAB

Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2022 12:49 pm
by Dick Cheney
Chingas! unfortunately the Supreme Court has declared law enforcement has no obligation for our safety or welfare. To protect and serve, is just a slogan that was dreamed up in the contest.

Wont lose qualified immunity for not protecting us. No obligation.

ACAB

Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2022 1:07 pm
by Intrinsic
https://meaww.com/california-cop-jump-k ... -complying
The video ended soon, but the woman clearly said in her Instagram post, according to Daily Mail,  that deputies later admitted that they had the wrong suspect.

The deputies never had an arrest warrant in the man's name at all. "All of what occurred in the video could have been prevented if they had simply asked for my brother’s ID before just attacking him," she wrote.

Sheriff Sgt Tess Deterding told ABC10 that the footage was worrying, and that an investigation into the matter was launched at the time. "Are there some things that I think we could all agree are concerning at first sight?" said Deterding. "I think that it's hard to judge something based on a video.

The man was eventually charged with resisting arrest and the deputies involved were still on staff after the incident.
He committed no crime, no wrong doing, no ill intent, was compliant and brutally assaulted so they could arrest for resisting arrest. And get their sadistict jollies.
Sheriff Tess <spits> is still on the job, the deputies are is still on the job, the guy is facing huge court costs.
ACAB

ACAB

Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2022 10:26 am
by Intrinsic
Federal judge ruled that president Trump's order to the Patriots on January 6th to March to the Capitol and fight like hell was an unlawful order.
The Patriots who stormed the capital therefore they themselves are liable for their actions following an unlawful order.

Interesting. so if a cop issues me an unlawful order such as: ID myself, stop filming the police or unlawful detainment or searches. It is the DUTY of all citizens then to NOT comply with cop's unlawful orders.
Because as it stands now if you resist an unlawful order you can still be charged with the crime of resisting. You must comply, and then fight it in Court. An unlawful order is one where there is no legislation specifically giving the cops authority to issue or to make an arrest (crime)

BTW if cop issues an unlawful order they can lose qualified immunity under Title 85... color of law.
Theoretically but rarely.

Federal Judge SLAMS Trump’s UNLAWFUL COMMANDS during INSURRECTION in NEW ORDER
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8nNfRH9iV4Y

ACAB

Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2022 3:33 am
by Intrinsic
FlKyLCJWYAQYsTh.jpeg

ACAB

Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2022 7:00 pm
by Intrinsic

ACAB

Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2023 11:56 pm
by Intrinsic

ACAB

Posted: Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:06 am
by Intrinsic
FlK1_MaWAAYmKxa.jpeg
FlK1_MYXEA0LNU_.jpeg
There were many off-duty cops and a few on duty ones that were there with the make America white again insurrection.
My local elected sheriff is one.

ACAB

Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2023 4:42 pm
by Intrinsic

ACAB

Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:45 pm
by Intrinsic
ACAB

ACAB

Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2023 7:39 pm
by Munchy

ACAB

Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2023 6:17 pm
by Munchy
:toker1:

ACAB

Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2023 12:04 pm
by Intrinsic
This is bad, real bad..

In late December, members of the Cherokee County Sheriff’s Office and Indian Police Department SWAT team claim in a press release posted on Facebook that an “armed suspect” present the potential for a hostage situation” combined with “unsuccessful attempts to make contact with the alleged shooter” resulted in the “suspected shooter” being shot after he “engaged in a verbal altercation with officers and emerged from a camper trailer and confronted officers.”

“Jason Harley Kloepfer, age 41, of 1790 Upper Bear Paw Road, Murphy, NC has been charged with Communicating Threats and Resist, Obstruct, and Delay,” the release continues. “The matter remains under investigation and more charges may follow.”
“Cherokee County Sheriff’s Office limited who can comment on this post,” a Facebook notice adds.

An unquestioning media dutifully parrots the department’s story.

“SWAT team members shoot man who confronted officers in Murphy, NC, sheriff says. A man from Murphy, North Carolina is now recovering in a Chattanooga hospital after SWAT team members were forced to shoot him after he confronted officers, according to the Cherokee County Sheriff’s Office,” ABC 13 News “reported.”
“The sheriff’s office says Kloepfer eventually came outside and confronted officers, forcing them to shoot the suspect,” Local 3 News mirrors.

Starting with him and his female companion being roused from slumber by a remote control camera robot placed inside by police trying to scope out what was happening inside. He doesn’t grab a gun, he lights a cigarette. He turns on the inside lights before opening the door to see who is outside in the dark, making himself a target for whoever is out there, hardly the actions of an armed suspect preparing for a confrontation. Holding the police robot that he picked up from his floor, and with hands raised, he calls out to find out who is there and is immediately cut down in a hail of bullets.

Watch it for yourself.  Do you see attempts to communicate being rebuffed by anyone but the police? Do you see a hostage? Do you see a gun held by anyone but the police? Do you see a confrontation? Do you see Kloepfer “forcing” anyone to shoot him like the “news” is telling people?

Or do you see a firing squad with qualified immunity getting away with what you or I would be charged with attempted murder for? I’ll stipulate that I know nothing about Kloepfer and the charges leading up to the warrant. For all I know, he could be a very bad hombre, a citizen victim, or something in between. That’s not the point.
If they can do this to him, they can do it to you, maybe over a pistol brace or a false “red flag” report. And how do you think it would be “reported”?
Is this the way we want the police to act? Does this make you less likely to “back the blue” and more likely to consider law enforcement the violence arm of those who would rule?
Who will you believe, the sheriff and a watchdog media that functions as lapdogs or your lying eyes?

Vid:
https://www.ammoland.com/2023/01/press- ... z7rCFf7uMj

ACAB

Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2023 1:30 pm
by Intrinsic

ACAB

Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2023 7:24 pm
by Munchy

ACAB

Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:24 pm
by Intrinsic
You know it's bad when they're indicted the pigs before releasing the video

ACAB

Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:52 pm
by rSin
the face of white supremecy

ACAB

Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2023 9:50 pm
by Munchy
at least the cops were not white though..

ACAB

Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2023 10:28 pm
by Munchy
clips 3 & 4

ACAB

Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2023 11:48 pm
by rSin
thats some fucked up shit,
better throw the book at the paramedics too
motherfuckers jawing with the thugs as he dies

ACAB

Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2023 12:26 am
by Intrinsic
I'll tell you what I saw.
I saw the cops taser a citizen complying, lying down like a dog on the street. Then tased. I mean delivering excruciating pain, resulting black-out type of flight ot flee pain. 4 cops stand up backed off giving him space to run, while being tased. Policy Justified Force to apprehend fleeing suspect.
I personaly seen LA cops do this very shit. SOP
Another day in america ACAB.

And the fucking chief of police ,those were her people trained under her policies and believe me those cops were following policy, if the perp hadn't died.
Fucking resign and at least beg for legislation to undo the Department's bad policies that led to this. Resignation minimum, yesterday.

Do not tell people not to be upset and riot, even show up in the street, HEll NO, TEII the people they should be upset, TELL them do show up in Mass to protest, set up areas, close roads, wherever the people do assemble, work with the protesters. where people can as their constitutional right Assemble, sign petitions and protest not to go home and stay peaceful. Fuck I even have to say this. acab.

ACAB

Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2023 3:33 am
by Intrinsic
FnSacULWYAALjlG.jpeg

ACAB

Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:14 pm
by Intrinsic
FnvjYvzWIAUclF-.jpeg

ACAB

Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:51 pm
by Intrinsic
They're trying to kill me
Who's is ater you
looks up to who he is talking to "... nobody"
"I need a lawyer"

This is released to show what is good police action is. Yanno Electrocuted, I mean taser until unrecoverable damage.
I have so many questions? Did he know he was targeted to die or is that just paranoia and coincidental from good police work?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_o ... n_Anderson
Keenan Anderson was an African American man who suffered cardiac arrest and died on January 3, 2023, around 4.5 hours after he was restrained by and tasered six times by a member of the Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD). He was a cousin of Patrisse Cullors, co-founder of the Black Lives Matter movement.

ACAB

Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:34 pm
by Intrinsic

ACAB

Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2023 12:27 pm
by Intrinsic
Apparently, the cops decided on their own that no one could talk when the governor was talking, then arrested a reporter when he did the normal reporter thing of going live in the back of the room.
FoiIJIXXoAEUZya.jpeg
a7ttQbHW.png
And no visible badge numbers or names displayed. WTF

ACAB

Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:41 pm
by Munchy
:toker1:

ACAB

Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:53 pm
by rSin
heh
i got pulled over this once around midnight on a lonely city 4lane.

the cop asked me where i was going to which i slowly pointed out the windshield and said 'pretty much that way"
i asked why he'd pulled me over which i already knew, a creative lane change as a signal changed.

he didnt explain it well though and i said ' i dont understand'
made him go through twice more and he got flustered.

told me to get my plate changed to california or id get a ticket the next time

ACAB

Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2023 10:55 pm
by rSin
When elite cops go rogue: So-called "elite" anti-crime units like the one that killed Tyre Nichols have a nationwide legacy of killings, kidnappings, abuse, and corruption. So why do cities keep using

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/wh ... bfec0fef1f

ACAB

Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2023 11:17 am
by Intrinsic
Two Phoenix Police officers seen on video hitting and kicking a suspect inside a convenience store will not be charged, the Maricopa County Attorney's Office announced on Jan. 30.

ACAB

Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2023 11:58 am
by Intrinsic
Lawsuit claims Alabama man froze to death in police custody, was ‘likely’ placed in jail freezer
tN3vZagi.png
WALKER COUNTY, Ala. (WIAT) – The mother of Anthony “Tony” Mitchell, a Walker County, Alabama man who died in police custody in January, has filed a federal lawsuit against multiple jail officials, including Sheriff Nick Smith, alleging that authorities deprived the man of his constitutional rights by leaving him in the jail’s walk-in freezer “or similar frigid environment” for hours.
“This is one of the most appalling cases of jail abuse the country has seen,” the 37-page federal lawsuit, seen at the bottom of this story, begins. “On the night of January 25 to January 26, 2023, Anthony Don Mitchell (“Tony”) froze to death while incarcerated at the Walker County Jail.”

The suit alleges that Mitchell was “likely… placed in a restraint chair in the jail kitchen’s walk-in freezer or similar frigid environment and left there for hours.”
Only with the release of an internal surveillance video recorded by a correctional officer did what happened to Mitchell begin to come to light, according to Jon Goldfarb, a lawyer representing Mitchell’s family. That correctional officer was later fired by the sheriff’s department, according to Goldfarb.
A surveillance video obtained and first reported by Nexstar’s WIAT shows what the family says appears to be their loved one being carried into the loading area of the Walker County Jail. In it, Mitchell is limp, his head and feet dangling as uniformed personnel — “Sheriff” emblazoned on one of their vests — lay his body just outside a marked police SUV. In total, four uniformed officials then work to put him into the police vehicle.
The video contradicts an earlier statement from the Walker County Sheriff’s Office claiming Mitchell was “alert and conscious” when he left the jail for transport to a local hospital.
The newly filed lawsuit also includes quotes from notes included in Mitchell’s medical records written by an ER doctor after the Walker County man was transported to a local hospital the day of his death.
“I am not sure what circumstances the patient was held in incarceration but it is difficult to understand a rectal temperature of 72° F 22° centigrade while someone is incarcerated in jail,” the doctor’s notes read, according the federal lawsuit. do believe that hypothermia was the ultimate cause of his death.”
At least five hours passed from the time Mitchell was removed from the “frigid environment” until he was transported to the hospital, according to the complaint.
Screenshots from additional surveillance video included in the lawsuit show that Mitchell was naked during his detention. He was placed in a concrete isolation cell for the duration of his two-week stint in the jail, the suit alleged.
“The cell lacked a bed or other furnishing,” the suit said. “There was only a drain in the floor that could be used as a toilet. The cell was bare cement, the equivalent of a dog kennel. But unlike a dog, Tony was not even given a mat to sleep on.”

T.J. Armstrong, the public information officer for the sheriff’s office, refused to comment on the video published by WIAT last week, instead referring all inquiries to the Alabama Law Enforcement Agency (ALEA), which is investigating the death. ALEA has not responded to questions about the video as of publication time.
Goldfarb said last week that the family believes that all video of their loved one captured by the Walker County Sheriff’s Office should be released to the public.
“If the Sheriff does not have anything to hide, then all the videos of Mr. Anthony Mitchell should be preserved and released to the public,” the lawyer said, in part. “He was obviously not ‘alert and conscious’ when he left the Walker County Jail.”
Mitchell, 33, died in police custody on Jan. 27, state and local officials later confirmed.
Tony Mitchell’s recent interactions with Walker County law enforcement began on Jan. 13, when family members asked police to conduct a welfare check on Mitchell, a statement from the Walker County Sheriff’s Office released following the incident explained.
Law enforcement claimed that when they arrived on scene, Mitchell “immediately brandished a handgun, and fire at least one shot at Deputies (sic) before retreating into a wooded area behind his home.”
After a search for Mitchell that included both air and K9 units, Mitchell was arrested and charged with attempted murder, according to police and court records.

Court records show that Mitchell was brought before a judge the day of his arrest but was listed as being “unable to sign” paperwork by court officials.
“We knew he was in jail, and we thought that was the safest place for him at the time,” his family member said. “But it turned out to be the worst place for him.”
Officials with the Walker County Sheriff’s Office did not initially respond to questions about Mitchell’s death, but after WIAT reported on his death in police custody, the sheriff’s office released a statement about the situation. As in most Alabama counties, the local jail is operated by the sheriff’s office.
“On Thursday, January 27th, an inmate in the Walker County Jail was provided a routine medical check by jail medical staff. Medical staff determined the inmate needed to be transported to the hospital for further evaluation,” the statement said. “The inmate was alert and conscious when he left the facility and arrived at the hospital. Shortly after arrival at the hospital, the inmate suffered a medical emergency and became unresponsive. Life saving efforts were performed by hospital staff and the inmate was ultimately revived. Unfortunately, a short time later, the inmate passed away.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/lawsuit-clai ... mK3lCklcbU

ACAB

Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2023 9:51 pm
by Intrinsic

ACAB

Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:54 pm
by Intrinsic
Vidio from the above story about frozen to death torture by police. Notice he was barefoot.
And the only officer fired so far is the one that took and leaked this video proving the official story was a lie.

ACAB

Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2023 6:30 pm
by Intrinsic
No body cam! His demeanor change, started saying please, the minute the camera came out.
9 male cops to search a complying female, for what??
NO crime, NO problem cause. She Complied, identified heself and still was molested and taken off to jail. No CRIME, unlawful arrest under the color of law = Kidnapping.

Nine cops and the booking officer and no one spoke up.
ACAB
Could just say “Can you put on your seatbelt for me? Thank you.” and walk away?

ACAB

Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:33 pm
by Munchy

ACAB

Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2023 2:50 pm
by Munchy

ACAB

Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2023 9:13 pm
by Intrinsic
I can’t qwhite see what their problem is.
4 police cars!! lol.

ACAB

Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2023 9:36 pm
by MadMoonMan
hello

ACAB

Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2023 9:17 am
by Intrinsic
Tyler Canaris, being violently assaulted by Paulding County Sheriff. March 4th, 2022, hospitalized for 9 days with severe concussion and broken collar bone

After the pigs broke his collarbone they stood over him shouting profanities while handcuffing, twisting his arm back with a broken collarbone.

Tyler "Please help me" screaming in pain!!!
Cops " you bastard. Shut the fuck up"
"Get up, shut the fuck up dude"
Then yanked and dragging him by his broken collarbone telling him to shut the fuck up.

So only charge was obstruction, no underlying charges. Then charges dropped (unsustainable of course) then the guy files a lawsuit and then the charges are reinstated.

ACAB

Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2023 7:19 pm
by Intrinsic

ACAB

Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:54 am
by Intrinsic
Y'all remember this incident where officers locked a woman in a cruiser before it was hit by a train. Well DA Michael Rourke dropped the most serious charge against the officer, felony 2nd degree assault, leaving only a low-level felony charge & a misdemeanor.
https://www.dailycamera.com/2023/02/24/ ... ain-crash/

ACAB.

ACAB

Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2023 9:49 pm
by Munchy

ACAB

Posted: Sat Mar 04, 2023 1:27 pm
by Butcher Bob
It used to piss me off when I'd complain aboot criminal police behavior, and the response from folks would be...
"It's just a couple bad apples."
:facepalm:

So there I am, going through the news this morning...

Michigan State Police trooper charged in beating of Saginaw man who wasn’t using sidewalk
Mar. 03, 2023
https://www.mlive.com/news/saginaw-bay- ... ewalk.html

But this isn't this trooper's first rodeo, he also Is in trouble for drawing his weapon on a CPL holder...

And it's not just "one bad apple"...
...here's another trooper working from the same post...
...and it's not his first rodeo either...

Michigan State Police trooper charged with punching cuffed Saginaw man had 2 prior citizen complaints
Nov. 15, 2022
https://www.mlive.com/news/saginaw-bay- ... aints.html

In Michigan, our militant state police are probably the worst offenders.

ACAB

Posted: Sat Mar 04, 2023 2:02 pm
by Intrinsic
Everybody who viewed the footage and booking officer, supervisors, ,shift manager, District Attorney's office.. acab.
Yeah looks like you got a bad there stay safe watch out for Pigs on the Wing

ACAB

Posted: Sat Mar 04, 2023 3:04 pm
by Butcher Bob
Eh, Michigan ain't even really a bad state for the most part. :dunno:

I'd hate to live out in Colorado...I see shit like this from them all the time...

Straight up murders that man...point blank, three shots...
...in front of his mother...in front of a middle school letting kids out...
...for what?

And then that prick gets a "purple heart" medal for scraping himself up in the scuffle.

ACAB

Posted: Sat Mar 04, 2023 8:48 pm
by Intrinsic
An Aurora police officer is under investigation for throwing a handcuffed man to the ground allowing him to land face-first. When Alessandro Torres-Encinas turned toward the cop he claimed "he tensed up and was trying to pull away"

Injured and complying, face slammed to the ground, while bleeding on the ground AND handcuffed the other cop uses that twist on the wrist, a move designecd to induce as much pain as possible. They're fucking trained for it.

No de-escalation whatsoever none zero zilch. ACAB.

ACAB

Posted: Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:31 pm
by Butcher Bob
Ran across this video...

...didn't understand the context...
...just thought some random put together a compilation of clips. :dunno:
Then I ran across the news story it's associated with...

ACAB

Posted: Tue Mar 14, 2023 2:41 pm
by Munchy

ACAB

Posted: Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:38 am
by Butcher Bob
"You're in the middle of the road, and you need lights on your bike."

Seven troopers respond for the heinous crime. Suspect is tackled off the bike, kneed repeatedly, punched repeatedly, drop kicked, tasered multiple times, and maced (? Suspect complains multiple times aboot his eyes burning)....on a small town residential street at night.

Great response for a civil infraction that I've never heard of being enforced...seems appropriate. :facepalm:

Luckily, three of the troopers got criminally charged...

https://www.mlive.com/news/flint/2023/0 ... ounty.html

That will help with the guy's civil lawsuit that I'm sure he will be filing...if he hasn't already.
That is likely why the troopers were criminally charged, so that the troopers will lose their qualified immunity, and then the state can argue that they are not responsible for any civil liability that results.

ACAB

Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:35 pm
by Munchy

ACAB

Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:16 pm
by Intrinsic
"The only thing to resolve is the 9th inning."
"There is no law drinking in your own house. Especially when watching baseball"

got to laugh, else ..

ACAB

Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:20 pm
by Intrinsic

ACAB

Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:30 pm
by Munchy

ACAB

Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:13 pm
by Intrinsic
..Otieno was not being aggressive or resisting. “He was trying to breathe,” . “If you were down there, restrained and all of these people on top of you, you would be trying to breathe. You would try to move, too, to let your lungs expand.”
Crump also discussed how the video shows that no one else in the room tried to help during the entire 11 minutes that Otieno was being smothered.

https://www.wric.com/news/local-news/ir ... vo-otieno/
Grand Jury confirms indictment of 10 in death of Irvo Otieno
DINWIDDIE, Va. (WRIC) — A grand jury has formally indicted seven Henrico sheriff’s deputies and three employees of Central State Hospital in the death of Irvo Otieno.
Charges were brought last week by Dinwiddie Commonwealth’s Attorney Ann Baskervill through a slightly unusual procedure, but on Tuesday a grand jury returned a true bill for the second-degree murder charges sought, formalizing them against all 10 defendants.

Irvo Otieno was in the midst of an apparent mental health crisis on March 2 when Henrico Police took him to Parham Doctors Hospital under an emergency mental health order. However, police claim he became “physically assaultive” towards officers once they arrived at the hospital, and decided to take him to the Henrico County Jail instead.
On March 6, Henrico deputies transferred him out of the jail, taking him to Central State Hospital in Dinwiddie County. There, he died after being restrained by 7 deputies on the ground for about 12 minutes.

ACAB

Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2023 7:09 pm
by Intrinsic
Nurse arrest

ACAB

Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:06 pm
by Munchy

got to turn this up

full blast yo

ACAB

Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2023 5:16 pm
by Intrinsic
:tup: going to have to put lemon pound cake and will you help me repair my door on my iPod

ACAB

Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 1:58 am
by Intrinsic
Over 12 cops to remove a greiving mom and arrest her complying husband from speaking Her First Amendment right at a public forum. Fuck the cops. Fuck the GOP. Even if you comply. Boot on the neck.

ACAB

Posted: Tue Mar 28, 2023 6:46 pm
by Munchy

ACAB

Posted: Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:12 pm
by Munchy

ACAB

Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2023 12:41 pm
by Munchy

ACAB

Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:19 pm
by Munchy
Officer: "May I see your Driver's License?"
Driver: "May I see your Peace Officer's License?"

ACAB

Posted: Thu Apr 13, 2023 1:54 pm
by Munchy
let this be a warning... think twice before asking police for help

ACAB

Posted: Thu Apr 13, 2023 8:29 pm
by Butcher Bob
Sometimes, I just really don't understand...:dunno:...

This is a victim of a residence fire... :confused: ...wtf are these cops doing?

Article detailing the event:
https://strangecornersofthought.com/blo ... ive-force/

Lobby cam footage:

Female officer's body cam footage:

As I scroll through the incident report, I'm noticing all the "public servant's" names attached to it...seeing all the associated costs to DO this illegal action (wages, benefits, building costs, records costs, associated follow-up costs, etc., etc., etc.), before any legal action is filed against them. And at the end, I find myself asking the same question the article did: ...why was all this necessary?

ACAB

Posted: Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:55 am
by Munchy
GRAPHIC STORY WARNING
this gets ugly...once you hear this horrific story, it cannot be unheard....
although it's about an Attorney General, the police charges were clearly biased
in his favor due to his high position in law enforcement..
it should have at least been manslaughter or maybe hit & run - homicide, not simply a lane infraction

ACAB

Posted: Sun Apr 16, 2023 1:41 pm
by Munchy
not sure if I've posted about this story before...
the largest armed robbery in the US, committed by the FBI

ACAB

Posted: Sun Apr 16, 2023 2:23 pm
by Munchy

ACAB

Posted: Sun Apr 16, 2023 10:07 pm
by Butcher Bob
Cops end up realizing they are at the wrong address...
...but just can't bring themselves to leave before murdering the homeowner...
...and trying to murder the wife as well...

ACAB

Posted: Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:28 am
by rSin
heh

ACAB

Posted: Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:12 pm
by Butcher Bob
Here's another video with additional footage and information...

Just... :facepalm: ...I don't even have words.

These officers, who just committed murder, doing an armed home invasion...
...get put on indefinite paid vacation...instead of being arrested.
Why...WHY?...do we keep rewarding bad behavior...and think things will get better?
Maybe the pendulum should swing the other way...
...and cops that kill innocent people should be executed immediately.
I'd bet the number of innocent people killed by police would drop dramatically.

ACAB

Posted: Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:29 pm
by Prawn Connery
This shit never happens in Australia. I cant for the life of me understand why not :dunno2:

ACAB

Posted: Mon Apr 17, 2023 2:45 pm
by Butcher Bob
Sure it does...

Oh, my bad.....that's here too. :facepalm:

ACAB

Posted: Mon Apr 17, 2023 9:18 pm
by rSin
recording of sheriffs complaining they cant Engauge in extrajudicial killings of black
and reporters who made their actions public...

ACAB

Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2023 12:28 am
by Butcher Bob
^^^ Yeah, I just saw aboot that one too...

:shock: <-- really need the jaw-drop smilie

ACAB

Posted: Sat Apr 22, 2023 8:34 pm
by Intrinsic
And entered a home without a warrant.
Cuz a judge would never sign off on one cuz there's no crime!

ACAB

Posted: Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:19 am
by Intrinsic
A Louisville Metro cop who was fired for using excessive force during the raid on the home of Breonna Taylor has a new job. Myles Cosgrove fired 16 rounds into Taylor's apartment and killed her, but he's currently on active duty as a deputy for the Carroll County Sheriff.

https://www.whas11.com/amp/article/news ... c1e39d9f23

ACAB

Posted: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:58 pm
by Intrinsic
FraNdS0WAAAti8c.jpeg

ACAB

Posted: Fri May 12, 2023 11:08 am
by Munchy

ACAB

Posted: Tue Jul 25, 2023 11:13 am
by Munchy

ACAB

Posted: Wed Aug 30, 2023 12:43 pm
by Munchy

ACAB

Posted: Thu Aug 31, 2023 6:55 pm
by rSin
that was fucked up.

fuckers...

ACAB

Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2023 9:34 am
by Munchy

ACAB

Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2023 6:13 pm
by rSin
spot on jesse!

your right, there are no good cops, or
the only good cops are in witness protection because they went to internal affairs and dropped the dime...

ACAB

Posted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 3:58 pm
by Munchy

ACAB

Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:57 am
by Butcher Bob
Thought I'd resurrect the thread with some more shining examples of cops.

Women cops...you gotta love 'em.

Whether they are cowering and hiding as a shooter tears up a church during broad daylight, that the female officers are on duty to protect...
...and it's not just the two female officers, there's a male officer doing the same...

...or whether they are mag dumping three clips at a resident answering the door after they pound on it at 2:14am, as a car alarm in the parking lot also happens to be going off...
Raw body cam footage from the two officers...

News story of it...

Sad to say, even these absolutely terrible female cops, are still not even close to the level of stupidity of this male cop...

A fukking acorn falls on his vehicle, and he thinks he's been shot by the non-violent, unarmed, handcuffed suspect he'd just locked in the back of his vehicle..........yup, that's a bright one. :facepalm:

ACAB

Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:10 pm
by roller24
They seem jumpy as hell. I watched both when released. I don't ever remember seeing guns pulled so quickly in the past. I was driving home last week, and drove by a guns out traffic stop. They hadn't even approached the car and there were about 8 units on scene, so I assume a chase preceded the stop.
I think the rise in crime over the last few years has these people scared of everyone, especially in the cities.
They should make some procedural adjustments to prevent these fuck ups, but at the same time, the excessive crime needs to be quelled as well.
Chaotic times.

ACAB

Posted: Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:30 am
by roller24

ACAB

Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:28 pm
by Intrinsic
South Carolina police officer, David Templet, has been arrested for criminal sexual conduct with a minor third degree, dissemination of harmful materials to a minor and unlawfully placing a child at risk of or causing harm.
GHmg7uGW8AABH0r.jpeg
GHmg66RWcAA9Qdf.jpeg
https://wpde.com/news/local/latta-polic ... vstigation

This speaks to leadership and Deparment culture.

ACAB.

ACAB

Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:16 pm
by Butcher Bob
Un-fukking-believable !

I guess everything looks like a nail to a hammer...
...even the child you are supposed to be rescuing...

But I'll bet the investigation of themselves will find that the police did nothing wrong. :facepalm:

ACAB

Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:43 pm
by Intrinsic

ACAB

Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:21 pm
by Intrinsic
Constitutional protected protesting is now used as a hate crime against cops :facepalm:
ACAB

ACAB

Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:56 pm
by ben ttech
fuck the screws...

ACAB

Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:13 pm
by Intrinsic
"Sidewalks previously accessible to the public are now “deemed” frozen. Pedestrians, protesters and press are being advised to leave certain areas. Seems NYPD officers don’t want any witnesses on a potential cop riot."

ACAB

Posted: Thu May 02, 2024 10:58 am
by Intrinsic
Welcome to a little piece of the Palestinian experience..

It's so pathetically obvious that this is all by design. A pro-Israel mob attacked the encampment the other night. Students defended themselves as police didn't show up for 3 hours. The cops are now using the footage of that violence to justify what they are doing now.
This is UCLA right now. The police are rioting while beating and shooting protesters with less lethal ammunition.
https://twitter.com/Esqueer_/status/1786003941492216068

ACAB

Posted: Thu May 02, 2024 11:20 am
by Intrinsic
Dozen reports of this all over America in college campuses. The police state has been ordered to suppress all protests against Israel's crimes. Pro Israel protesters are left untouched by cops.

ACAB

Posted: Fri May 03, 2024 12:34 am
by Intrinsic
Special military operation in merica

ACAB

Posted: Fri May 03, 2024 6:51 am
by ben ttech
fuck the police
never call them...

ACAB

Posted: Fri May 03, 2024 10:14 am
by Intrinsic
And this is the one who called the Jack Boots in
Rebecca Weiner is a Columbia U. professor who also serves as intelligence director of the NYPD. Mayor Eric Adams credits her with spying on anti-genocide student protesters and directing the militarized raid that dislodged them from campus.
https://thegrayzone.com/2024/05/02/colu ... sity-nypd/
Still wrapping my mind around "an NYPD intel division that maintains an office in Tel Aviv."

"Weiner said student "rhetoric" necessitated the violent raid"
Rhetoric?..so what they're saying (stop Palestinian genocide) necessitated have their asses kicked!!

ACAB

Posted: Sat May 04, 2024 6:49 am
by Butcher Bob
Intrinsic wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 10:14 am
Still wrapping my mind around "an NYPD intel division that maintains an office in Tel Aviv."
Who do you think trains them?...

With Whom are Many U.S. Police Departments Training? With a Chronic Human Rights Violator – Israel

None of these university beatdowns should come as a surprise.

ACAB

Posted: Sat May 04, 2024 8:37 am
by ben ttech
israel has long gone out of its way to ourt amerian position
every mayor and police chief has been invited over for junckets as well as tons of officers for 'urban warfare' training.

the tactics used against BLM was straight idf anti palistinian...

ACAB

Posted: Sat May 04, 2024 11:18 am
by Intrinsic
CONTENT WARNING: Graphic.

Today, horrifying bodycam footage was released of Officers Salvatore Alongi & Matthew Cianfrocco murdering 19-year-old #WinRozario in front of his mother and brother, in his family’s Ozone Park home.

https://twitter.com/aaronnarraph/status ... 8117434741

ACAB

Posted: Tue May 07, 2024 2:12 am
by Intrinsic
Also arrested were two attorneys with the National Lawyer’s Guild there as legal Observers to be sure the police were on the up and up. They too were arrested handcuffed and taken away so no one sees what the police did with the students. Cops claimed it was curfew but curfew ended at 6:00 a.m. and it was past 6:00 AM.
UCLA: One girl was walking by on her way to a undergraduate seminar, pulled her phone out to film and was immediately arrested and handcuff. No crime, no probable cause, while conducting legitimate business on her campus. ACAB.

ACAB

Posted: Tue May 07, 2024 7:43 am
by ripper5
The one time I called them, they were less than useless. Never call them.

Had my car stolen by a homeless friend of a friend who stayed the night at my house back in 99' Next morning the car & keys were gone. After failing to find them I called the cops to report it stolen. Never saw that car again. I find out a month later, after I pay $5 for my own crime report, the cop got the description of the car wrong, to the extent that he listed as a 2 door when it was 4. And that bastard was at my house for like 2 damn hours taking that report. Being all nosy. This was before I grew so I wasn't worried about that

So they found my car 3 months later, all the way in Washington, with camping gear in trunk. By this time I had already settled with my insurance Co. and had to buy another car. Said suspect was picked up in Kansas or some shit. If only that pig would've paid attention and did his damn job! :mad:

ACAB

Posted: Tue May 07, 2024 8:01 am
by ripper5
Not a fan of those Cops shows either. Including the.bountyhunter & repossessors bullshit. :laugh:
It's the egotistical, jocky, sarcastic overload, & general douchebaggery, that does it for me. :bonghitter: