the 23rd psalm...

Stoner ramblings. Totally made up fictional shit that nobody means at all but is exercising their imaginations.
rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: world where everone gets
Has bestowed Karma : 1668 times
Received Karma : 1063 times

the 23rd psalm...

Post by rSin »

isreal was an offshoot of cannanite society in palistine.
there was no captivity in egypt and exodus

no moses

this offshoot drew heavily from ethopian culture and had a strong connection to the horn of africa
youll recall that even in the christian book jesus is described as dark skinned with wooly hair

the god of these ancient isreali drew appreciable from several cannanite gods of who El was the father of yahweh
in the early centuries he was either a man shaped person walking the earth or the spirit of storms and cosmic events

when Babylon captured much of isreal and dragged its leader and elite into a modern nation and city for 50 years this god was largely rewritten in myths and stories which borrowed heavily from the relitions and stories of the levant and the cultures it has swallowed

the persians eventually captured the Babylonians and 'freed' the isrealites to return
most did not

those that did quickly proved as worse as ever...
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

ripper5
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 2187 times
Received Karma : 1607 times

the 23rd psalm...

Post by ripper5 »

Well alright Hamilton! Awesome!

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

the 23rd psalm...

Post by rSin »

this will make you chuckle

if you look up christianity on wikipedia
they instantly claim its the world leading religion

what they dont explain is that they include catholics which elsewhere they claim to be a religious sect that is not evangilized...

fraud is the best name of their game...
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

ripper5
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 2187 times
Received Karma : 1607 times

the 23rd psalm...

Post by ripper5 »

I come from Catholicism myself, both sides. The whole extended family used to attend services every Sunday as well as on Christmas eve. That ended when the grandparents moved away lol. My young boomer parents didn't include religion in our lives. Thank goodness actually....I became a self professed born again Christian at 19. Stayed that way until I accidentally discovered Zeitgeist the movie while researching 911 back in 06 or so...

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

the 23rd psalm...

Post by rSin »

they also beat all polls as percentage of a group that believes twinkees parent company was forced into bankrupcy by heathnut propaganda and not the companies woeful business practices

such as twinkee product running at 58percent of capacity...

they alot of idols on their alter...