ukraine &EU v russia

Unmoderated except for TOU and security breaches.
roller24
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 332 times
Received Karma : 494 times

ukraine &EU v russia

Post by roller24 »

Intrinsic wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 11:58 am
So you disagree with the Russian ambassador that Russia is indeed at war with Ukraine.
Question isn't why Ukrainian civilians are dying , why are they dying if you're not at war with them
semantics. War is War.
Not calling it a war is propaganda, like the police actions in Korea, and Viet Nam.
Propaganda comes from every power structure to support their actions. No exceptions

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1815 times
Received Karma : 1589 times

ukraine &EU v russia

Post by Intrinsic »

Excellent we're in agreement. It's war against Ukraine, not to free Breakaway regions, no limited Military operation,. I just heard on Russian TV that Russia will fight till the end to eliminate Ukraine, and bring the whole back in the Russian Federation.

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 423 times
Received Karma : 521 times

ukraine &EU v russia

Post by Prawn Connery »

roller24 wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 11:57 am
Prawn Connery wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 11:25 am
Look at that! 100 pages and I haven't sucked Putin's cock once!

I don't mind being cucked, roller. It's time someone else stuck their dick in you :dicku:
Ouch! Stay classy George Bush, go smite those evil doers
Come on, dude – "cucked"? You said it first. Couldn't help myself. Had to share you around.
Licensed to Krill

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

ukraine &EU v russia

Post by Prawn Connery »

roller24 wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:01 pm
Intrinsic wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 11:58 am
So you disagree with the Russian ambassador that Russia is indeed at war with Ukraine.
Question isn't why Ukrainian civilians are dying , why are they dying if you're not at war with them
semantics. War is War.
Not calling it a war is propaganda, like the police actions in Korea, and Viet Nam.
Propaganda comes from every power structure to support their actions. No exceptions
Korea was a full-blown invasion backed by your favourite despot nation Russia (then the Soviet Union). Or were you talking about something else?
Licensed to Krill

roller24
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 332 times
Received Karma : 494 times

ukraine &EU v russia

Post by roller24 »

Prawn Connery wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:19 pm
roller24 wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 11:57 am
Prawn Connery wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 11:25 am
Look at that! 100 pages and I haven't sucked Putin's cock once!

I don't mind being cucked, roller. It's time someone else stuck their dick in you :dicku:
Ouch! Stay classy George Bush, go smite those evil doers
Come on, dude – "cucked"? You said it first. Couldn't help myself. Had to share you around.
I said Australia was cucked. I did not direct that at you on a personal level. I'm sorry if felt you the need to cum in me bum. :roflmao:
When North Korea invaded South Korea in June 1950, the United States sponsored a "police action"—a war in all but name—under the auspices of the United Nations.
https://history.state.gov/departmenthis ... 20fighting.
what I was referencing

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

ukraine &EU v russia

Post by Prawn Connery »

roller24 wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:33 pm
I said Australia was cucked. I did not direct that at you on a personal level. I'm sorry if felt you the need to cum in me bum. :roflmao:
Now you're talking Strine! (Australian)

I'm a giver, not a taker, roller. Unlike this guy > :gadday:
Licensed to Krill

dill786
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: memento mori
Has bestowed Karma : 977 times
Received Karma : 765 times

ukraine &EU v russia

Post by dill786 »

Prawn Connery wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:40 pm
dill786 wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:24 pm
of course, they are not, the powerful military complex in America still needs to make more money by selling more arms to the Ukrainians.

besides the US are not honest brokers so they can't be trusted and they won't let the Ukrainians have CHINA get involved even though because of CHINA the SAUDIS and the IRANIANS came to the negotiating table..
Who is "selling" arms to the Ukrainians? Where's the transaction?

BTW, didn't you say Ukraine was running out of 155mm shells?

"You ordered 1 million artillery shells, Sir? Why yes, right away!"

EU seals deal to supply Ukraine with a million rounds of shells
whens that gonna happen!!?? :facepalm:
Kuchisabishii

dill786
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman

ukraine &EU v russia

Post by dill786 »

those who dislike russia

should read up about the Minsk agreement
and how the US, Germany, UK and the rest fucked over RUSSIA, one of the biggest backstabs ever...
The Minsk Agreement is a set of agreements aimed at resolving the conflict in eastern Ukraine between Ukrainian government forces and Russian-backed separatists. The agreement was signed in September 2014 and February 2015 by representatives from Ukraine, Russia, the Donetsk People's Republic (DPR), and the Luhansk People's Republic (LPR), with the participation of the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE).The agreement includes provisions for a ceasefire, the withdrawal of heavy weapons, the establishment of a security zone, constitutional reform in Ukraine, and local elections in the Donetsk and Luhansk regions.The agreement includes provisions for a ceasefire, the withdrawal of heavy weapons, the establishment of a security zone, constitutional reform in Ukraine, and local elections in the Donetsk and Luhansk regions.
this is why RUSSIA is at WAR with Ukraine (NATO)
Last edited by dill786 on Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kuchisabishii

dill786
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman

ukraine &EU v russia

Post by dill786 »

Is Russia outwitting western sanctions? | Business Special

Kuchisabishii

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1815 times
Received Karma : 1589 times

ukraine &EU v russia

Post by Intrinsic »

dill786 wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:08 pm
those who dislike russia

should read up about the Minsk agreement
and how the US, Germany, UK and the rest fucked over RUSSIA, one of the biggest backstabs ever...
The Minsk Agreement is a set of agreements aimed at resolving the conflict in eastern Ukraine between Ukrainian government forces and Russian-backed separatists. The agreement was signed in September 2014 and February 2015 by representatives from Ukraine, Russia, the Donetsk People's Republic (DPR), and the Luhansk People's Republic (LPR), with the participation of the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE).The agreement includes provisions for a ceasefire, the withdrawal of heavy weapons, the establishment of a security zone, constitutional reform in Ukraine, and local elections in the Donetsk and Luhansk regions.The agreement includes provisions for a ceasefire, the withdrawal of heavy weapons, the establishment of a security zone, constitutional reform in Ukraine, and local elections in the Donetsk and Luhansk regions.
this is why RUSSIA is at WAR with Ukraine (NATO)
Let's take that at face value. denazification, nato expansion are ancillary.

Do you think Putin was justified and killing 10,000 civilians and 100,000 of their own people. Yanno war. Over a broken treaty? Or as you said because the US, Germany, UK and the rest fucked over RUSSIA. Ukrainian civilians Must Die. ??

Is the Minsk treaty the reason the Russian Ambassador said that Ukraine is not a Sovereign Nation?

... I don't think so but I'm just an old anti-war hippie.