ukraine &EU v russia

Unmoderated except for TOU and security breaches.
Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 71 times
Received Karma : 131 times

ukraine &EU v russia

Post by Jesús Malverde »

putin-xi.jpg
Looks like Xi pitching and Putin catching to me. Which hero is dreamier for ya Bob? If you couldn't have both I mean :roflmao:
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1332 times
Received Karma : 939 times

ukraine &EU v russia

Post by Butcher Bob »

Prawn Connery wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:26 pm
Er, aren't they selling them to YOU (the American Government/people)?
Yes...what's your point?

Jesús Malverde wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:38 pm
Which hero is dreamier for ya Bob?
Huh? :confused:
I think you're confused...it is you war mongers that are playing matchmaker for that couple.

roller24
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 332 times
Received Karma : 495 times

ukraine &EU v russia

Post by roller24 »

Prawn Connery wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:24 pm
roller24 wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:17 am
it's a sure sign of narrow mindedness when one laser focuses on a single individual as being solely to blame, for an issue of complexity such as this.
PUTIN BAD, ORANGE MAN BAD, ASSAD BAD, GADHAFI BAD.

YOU WANT TO KNOW WHO INVADED UKRAINE FIRST?
THE US State DEPARTMENT & SOROS aligned NGOs
They didn't use tanks and guns, they arrived in private jets and wielded briefcases full of cash.
They did what they do.
Infiltrate
Destabilize
Provoke Chaos
Take Control
Bend the now deeply indebted country to their will.

Yall used to stand against this, if I remember correctly. Now you seem to be the cheerleaders.
OK roller, I read your link which confirms the Soros-linked foundation was in Ukraine since 1990. I guess it only took 24 years for them to convince the country to overthrow its corrupt government. Good work!

But about about Belarus? The same Soros foundation has been there since 1993! If they are so influential, how did Lukashenko manage to maintain power despite losing the last election?

What's obviously missing here is no matter what outsiders say or do in these countries, it is "The People" who ultimately decide their own fate. The majority of people in Ukraine clearly supported the events of 2013-14, because if they didn't we probably wouldn't be having this debate right now.

There's still no proof of an organised "coup". Ogla was correct in saying there was no way of knowing where the bullets came from, as snipers from either sides would likely have used the same 7.62x54mm rifles: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SVD_(rifle)

Not that I have any way of knowing, of course.
Porshenko was the 2nd installed leader, the first was Yushchenko just following the orange revolution. He was a central banker and I'm sure hopes were high that he would get Europe's loans repaid.
They can't seem to tame the political pendulum.

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: world where everone gets
Has bestowed Karma : 1668 times
Received Karma : 1064 times

ukraine &EU v russia

Post by rSin »

Prawn Connery wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:46 pm
rSin wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:03 pm
ukraines 2014 borders make no sense given facts on the ground.

i find it rediculous that the proponents of accepting kiev's wishing grant that the wishes of the majority there bear no respect and those place wont be 'settled' until the speaking of russian there isnt stamped into oblivion and the last citizen protesting isnt dead or deported

serious,

what west ukraine wants is dominion over the east to a point far more grotesque than simply agreeing to the eastern states being granted intra national independence...
I posted a link earlier showing a time-line of events in Ukraine leading up to and after the Euro Maiden Protests. Can you provide a link showing that any of what you claim happened before Russia annexed Crimea?

Serious. Actually, I am serious. I would very much like to know the history prior to 2014 proving western Ukraine was actively suppressing the east prior to Yanukovych being ousted, because I can't really find anything that proves the systemic genocide you claim.

I'm sure you are getting these ideas from somewhere, so it would be interesting to know where.

the war against the breakaway states in the donbass was well underway before crimea was annexed. crimea wasnt involved in much of that fighting as it was so easily defended by closing the couple roads across its landbridge with the mainland
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: world where everone gets
Has bestowed Karma : 1668 times
Received Karma : 1064 times

ukraine &EU v russia

Post by rSin »

Prawn Connery wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:26 pm
Butcher Bob wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:51 pm
dill786 wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:24 pm
...the powerful military complex in America still needs to make more money by selling more arms to the Ukrainians.
That's why. :wink:
Er, aren't they selling them to YOU (the American Government/people)?

You're the ones footing the bill, not Ukraine.

I know I'm footing the bill for Australia to send Bushmasters, Howitzers, 155mm shells and troops to Europe to train the Ukrainian military.

aid is rarely seen for what it is. we given them a catalogue of western 'stuff' and tell them how much credit they have available to 'purchase' with there
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

roller24
Karma God
Karma God

ukraine &EU v russia

Post by roller24 »

Maybe the U.S. should start shelling the illegal immigrants crossing the southern border.
This unprovoked invasion has caused well over 100000 deaths due to fentanyl and violence.
This escalation is needed because we will only seek a peaceful negotiation if every undocumented immigrant has retreated back to Mexico or the other 100 countries from which they originate.

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1862 times
Received Karma : 1606 times

ukraine &EU v russia

Post by Intrinsic »

Dang! Aussie journalists don’t beat around the bush

roller24
Karma God
Karma God

ukraine &EU v russia

Post by roller24 »

Intrinsic wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:04 am
Dang! Aussie journalists don’t beat around the bush
WOW!!!
That wasn't an interview, it was a badgering.

roller24
Karma God
Karma God

ukraine &EU v russia

Post by roller24 »

Australia is one the most cucked countries in the Liberal World Order.
It's basically a trial balloon for civil obedience measures.
Their dependent on China about as much as the US, plus they rely on exports to CH as well.
So there's that influence.
They all jumped on the Climate Change bandwagon after back to back drought and flooding.
They LOVE them some UN and gun control, and covid detention camps, CCP style lockdowns, and so on.
They have accepted China's dominance as the new polar power and had far fewer options to resist than Western states.

Perhaps we are witnessing some manipulated power move in Europe to globally concede that China is now #1.
Xi just brokered peace talks in the middle east, and is now on the front center stage of perhaps getting talks going in Ukraine.

So we've arrived at kind of a World Stage Showdown of dominance.
The unipolar Existing Order of the Military Industrial Complex led by the US pitted against the unipolar Techno/Climate-Authoritarian Society led by China. Corporate Capitalism VS Corporate Communism.

Who benefits regardless of the outcome and solidifies it's control over wealth?
Big Banks and Corporations
As Always

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1862 times
Received Karma : 1606 times

ukraine &EU v russia

Post by Intrinsic »

:roflmao: See No Evil Hear No Evil speak no evil.

So unable to give a legitimate answer why are they killing not $8,000 civilians but actually 10,000 if you're not at war with them... Is because Australia is a fucked up country.