WHAB Grow Residence & Still Forming Woodworking Shop I

Growing in electric sunshine
Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1332 times
Received Karma : 935 times

Thank You, Sir....I Appreciate That, My Friend!

Post by Butcher Bob »

WhiteHotAfterburner wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:29 am
Are you posting on....what site was it we were both on?...rollitup? I legitimately can't remember! :roflmao:
Mostly I post here. Occasionally at the Cabana, which is the only other site I frequent regularly...most folks I was there for have moved on. Had an account at RIU to stay in touch with Uncle Ben, but the site never seemed to function right for me, admins were absolutely no help (quite the dicks), and I think UB has been gone from there for a while now. Only other place I have/had an account was Opengrow, but I quit going there after our Ozark get together.

Looking sweet. :tup:

WhiteHotAfterburner
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: Turbine Powered Toker
Has bestowed Karma : 521 times
Received Karma : 217 times

Thank You! I Appreciate That, Brother Bob!

Post by WhiteHotAfterburner »

Butcher Bob wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:58 am
WhiteHotAfterburner wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:29 am
Are you posting on....what site was it we were both on?...rollitup? I legitimately can't remember! :roflmao:
Mostly I post here. Occasionally at the Cabana, which is the only other site I frequent regularly...most folks I was there for have moved on. Had an account at RIU to stay in touch with Uncle Ben, but the site never seemed to function right for me, admins were absolutely no help (quite the dicks), and I think UB has been gone from there for a while now. Only other place I have/had an account was Opengrow, but I quit going there after our Ozark get together.

Looking sweet. :tup:
I tried to log onto the Cabana when I returned here and something happened I don't remember but I never got on.....Just wanted to see if any of my good friends are there (probably not).

I hope they're Lurking! :winky:

Thank you, Brother Bob! I appreciate that! :tup:

:rockon:,
WHAB

WhiteHotAfterburner
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Garden II Flower Day 57...Taking Nutes Down A Tick Or Two.

Garden II Flower Day 57

Numbers pre-drain and fill...

pH...

Garden II Flower 0396 08022022.jpg

E.C. 2.0...

Garden II Flower 0397 08022022.jpg

I drained and filled at the same time. It must have been about 10 gallons.

After top-off...

Garden II Flower 0398 08022022.jpg

E.C. 1.8 (probably the sweet spot according to that one chart I found and IF I'm reading it correctly! :winky:).

Garden II Flower 0399 08022022.jpg

Then, right before the 8PM feeding...

Garden II Flower 0404 08022022.jpg

E.C. 1.8.

Garden II Flower 0405 08022022.jpg
Continued...

:tokie:,
WHAB

WhiteHotAfterburner
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Garden II Flower Day 57...Taking Nutes Down A Tick Or Two.

I want to drain and refill in the next day or so. I want to know what is in that Res. and at which ratio. What nutrients am I removing by draining it. Nutrients that did not get replaced in their relative ratios...

Environmentals...

Oasis Caliber 4R...

Garden II Flower 0402 08022022.jpg
Garden II Flower 0400 08022022.jpg
Garden II Flower 0403 08022022.jpg
AC #3 - 75RH - 07292022 Test Results

1% Low Deviation.

AC 3 - 32RH - 07292022 Test Results

6% High Deviation
Then, for those concerned the tops are getting into the Rockwool.

Afghan Kush #4, the tallest of the Girls:

Garden II Flower 0406 08022022.jpg

Afghan Kush #5:

Garden II Flower 0407 08022022.jpg

For the record, I thought for sure that Afghan Kush #5 was back against the wall shriveling under #6's dominance.

I was surprised when I traced the Girls out....who is who.

:shock:

I was sure that top was #6, Bubba Kush.

Where was I?

:winky:

Oh...

Still swollen, skin still tight and shiny...the bruise is still there...

Foot Feet 0002 08022022.jpg

44 days...

:frown:

I have naturally formed Flintstone Feet! The swelling takes away from the Full Flintstone Feet Effect! :roflmao:

I do hope you're ALL making it a great night! :rockon:

Time for a :rollitiup:!,
WHAB

arb
Karma Whore
Karma Whore
Custom Title: 4/5's tarded
Has bestowed Karma : 119 times
Received Karma : 78 times

Post by arb »

Damn that foot looks like mine!
I wrap it in a heating pad and elevate is all that helps.
Vaya con Dios HB

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1122 times
Received Karma : 1753 times

Post by Lrus007 »

those are drunk feet. hard to fall down
with those huge feet. lol
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Post by Lrus007 »

how are the plants doing ?
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

WhiteHotAfterburner
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Thank You, Brother Lrus! Garden II Flush Day 4...

Hey brother Lrus! :wave:

The Girls are doing VERY well except for the damaged I caused them...thank you for asking, my friend!

A while back the Res. got hotter than I ever expected. I thought I could keep it under 72F with just the insulation I encapsulated the space in along with my 12,000BTU Air Conditioner. I couldn't. I was forced to buy a Chiller. It was only 24 or 36 hours, but it was in danger territory even for those dozens of hours...I think it was closer to 24 hours than 48 hours. The Chiller arrived lightning quick!

Then, I mistaking followed the recipe on the Mega Crop Parts A&B + Bud Explosion precisely to their formula on their packaging. That over Nuted them. So, there are nute burned leaves. I've been trimming the damage back but it looks like the leaves I earlier trimmed back continued to yellow in the many following days. Still trimming them back.

And, when they Girls were spreading out they became uncontrollable in my situation. Some of a couple of the Girls (maybe 3) came in direct contact with the HPS bulb. Cooked them. I had Yoyo'd them. I Yoyo'd them good! But, while I was doing some trimming in there I shook the plant to get the dead and cuttings to drop to the floor and I didn't realized I had loosened nearly all of the Yoyo's I carefully installed insuring they'd never hit the bulb. :frown: You'll still see some of those cooked leaves. :frown: Some of the yellowing leaves you see now is due to Flushing the nutes out, expectedly.

They were in Flower for over 90 days. I kept checking them with a lighted Loupe and finding Amber Trichomes were far and few between. I wasn't seeing much change in the Trichomes at all up to that point. It was 93 or 94 days - I flipped them to Flush only due the NINETY + DAYS in Flower! :roflmao: I am now seeing many Amber Trichs with the 30-60X Loupe.

The Girls are now in Flush...Day 4 of Flush. I'm using Botanicare Clearex for the flush. They're on their 2nd batch of Flush. I drained and refilled it per the Flush recipe yesterday. Trying to thoroughly Flush them. I was not happy with my last Flush the last go round.

Here are some pictures from yesterday. These were taken before I trimmed the nute burned leaves...

Since posting images is very limited I'm not going to post all the images I have taken since my last post to now :frown: Also the additional work formatting (layout) the page to make it appear (look) properly to you the viewers.

This is the Runt (#1 Bubba Kush).

Garden II Flower 0520 09142022.jpg

#2 Bubba Kush with #4 Afghan Kush in the back...

Garden II Flower 0515 09142022.jpg

#5 Afghan Kush in the back with many of #5 Bubba Kush "Tops" bowed over forward in the foreground.

Garden II Flower 0518 09142022.jpg

This is one of the #5's buds in the foreground of the image above.

Garden II Flower 0525 09142022.jpg

While I was in there early this morning trimming things up I noticed some of the buds were darkened. I thought it 'might' be mold. I dug into one of them and it's not rot - it's Purple (they're Purple, not sure how many but at least 3)! These 2 images below are from #2 Bubba Kush.

Garden II Flower 0522 09142022.jpg
Garden II Flower 0523 09142022.jpg

They are super sticky and smelling amazingly! :tup:

Thanks for asking my brother, Lrus! :rockon:

:volcano:,
WHAB

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Post by Lrus007 »

very nice
live and learn we all have foobar's
looks like your going to get some good smoke.

WhiteHotAfterburner
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Thank You, brother Lrus!

Lrus007 wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:35 pm
very nice
live and learn we all have foobar's
looks like your going to get some good smoke.
Thank you very much, my friend! :tup:

And, yes, I'll be better prepared the next go round. Starting off by X'ing out Mega Crops recipe off their packaging. I follow directions and it bit me in the ass.

The Light Burn was just me not thinking when I was shaking the trees loose of their Yoyo's! :crazy:

I'm hoping. I am not saying one way or the other as I still have to make it to Harvest Day 1! :winky: :roflmao:

I have been vaping some already and to be honest it's quite good even though it wasn't fully Ripe and not the least bit Cured. :tup:

Thank you, brother! :tup:

:rollitiup:,
WHAB