CW Site Issues!

Rant and Rave about The Canna Trade.
earth

CW Site Issues!

Post by earth »

Just wanted to let everyone know, that the sites should be back up by the end of the week...will send out newsletter to let all the members know...DDOS attacks being the reason our sites are down...

:timeout:

A Bloke Down The Pub
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Shaman to the Gentry

CW Site Issues!

Post by A Bloke Down The Pub »

Loony. :crazy:

earth

CW Site Issues!

Post by earth »

A Bloke Down The Pub wrote:Loony. :crazy:
Sure some of us know how you are and feel and act at times, nothing new on this end there...thanks for reminding me, as really was not needed, however some of the others, may feel otherwise!

:tup:

A Bloke Down The Pub
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Shaman to the Gentry

CW Site Issues!

Post by A Bloke Down The Pub »

Incoherent loony. :crazy:

Hax
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: TrollMod™

CW Site Issues!

Post by Hax »

^^Dude- wrong thread.
Click here for free iPod! > http://myplanetganja.com/ucp.php?i=unsubcribe&mode=" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hax
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: TrollMod™

CW Site Issues!

Post by Hax »

^^Would've known better if exposed to the academic rigours of the University of Phoenix
Click here for free iPod! > http://myplanetganja.com/ucp.php?i=unsubcribe&mode=" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Uncle Duke
Karma Whore
Karma Whore
Custom Title: Res Ipsa Loquitur

CW Site Issues!

Post by Uncle Duke »

i thought CW was a TV channel.
"Where does one go from a world of insanity? Somewhere on the other side of despair." -TS Eliot

"Misanthropy develops when without art one puts complete trust in somebody thinking the man absolutely true and sound and reliable and then a little later discovers him to be bad and unreliable...and when it happens to someone often...he ends up...hating everyone." - Socrates

razzle

CW Site Issues!

Post by razzle »

Uncle Duke wrote:i thought CW was a TV channel.

nope.....this is CW
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYS0Epyyu3k

earth

CW Site Issues!

Post by earth »

Moiorising wrote:heres earths replies to that med patient who is oobviously afraid

Earth

"greeneagle you may want to look for another site to hang out, if you are wanting to speak the public community, as you will be suspended for 3 days automatically and it will take a vote to re-instate your account, as your membership charter has not been accepted and your evaluation period here, is one that we will need to discuss in the circle, as this will be split there for us to discuss... and you can petition us to make public any comments you feel are needed and where, as your advice and caution, opionions, etc., are valued, just ask you please be patient and try and help us make sure we post your comments where they best serve the community and public as a whole..."

Crazy poor guy was trying to help people out I'd say! Stay clear of CW or at least dont trust them with any info!
greeneagle wrote:To prove whose a Cop and who isn't I've decided to accept samples of super sticky good green bud. Times are tough and I'm usually low or out so this will help me and clear peoples name in this community once n for all. Can only smoke the good Dank cuz I get headaches easy though. I'm also accepting cash donations to help me with bills n beer n shit!

Thanks for the help
http://www.cannaworld.com/center/Forums ... art=0.html

earth

CW Site Issues!

Post by earth »

Moiorising wrote:check this crazy shit out CW asks for all DRAMA it gets good riddance....Miss a few good friends but..........................

greeneagle "This site has ruined peoples safety sending Marijuana through the mail. AFter numerous packages were intercepted by leo almost a year ago, Mark Castles trying to do it again and earths covering it up from the public eye hiding it in members only forums. New members and visitors need to be aware and voice your concerns here in SECURITY. This is security threat.n Sevral medical MJ patient had there live turned inside out over castles carlessness last time and this cant happen again."

EARTHS scramblin mad trying to keep this hush hush wishy washy little bastard! :roflmao: