Outdoor grows

Oldjoints
good karma
good karma
Has bestowed Karma : 23 times
Received Karma : 186 times

OJ’s guerrilla grow….. almost

Post by Oldjoints »

So I had my spots all picked out. Seeds started and growing early in the year. Was reading online about a new bypass they were making coming close to my area. Damned if the route they picked was going to go right through the spots picked out for my grow and all those woods.
So I had to change plans and decided to have the grow on my property instead of just giving up on the idea. Since there are laws here concerning OD grows that state a grow has to be fenced in I built this to stop access by animals and cut down on wind damage and abide by state law:
0AD9DE2D-280F-4CB3-A547-0B12E7DA55C0.jpeg
Out of the first plants I put out 3 flowered way to early so I pulled them and replaced them. Unfortunately that’s when Mother Nature decided to kick me in the nuts and rain for 2 weeks and stunted those plants so I once again pulled those plants and replaced them. So now I have one large DJ blueberry and 3 smaller plants:
AEE64AB2-1005-40EF-84E7-1692BE7CB5D2.jpeg
3A2CCCC0-BD72-4CAF-90A4-998FE7C397E2.jpeg
So if Mother Nature allows and the new ones are all female we will see how it goes. Usually I would have put the new ones in the flower room until they started showing sex and let them revert OD but I didn’t feel I had the time and if one or all turn out to be male I have more I can put out.

Updates as things progress…….

Hopefull Stoner
good karma
good karma
Custom Title: Stoned Cold Bulldog
Has bestowed Karma : 12 times
Received Karma : 174 times

Post by Hopefull Stoner »

at last ur trying to get it done. i'd take the time to make sure they are ladies or do fems since u can put more out and finish it seems. even auto fems will do u well imho.
glad it seems u aren't leaving here as well. wish u all the best . Stoned Cold Bulldog
Stoned Cold Bulldog in the flesh. peace power and luv to all comrades and old friends. :gadday: :toker1: :tokie:

Oldjoints
good karma
good karma

Post by Oldjoints »

Thanks Hopeful Stoner!

WhiteHotAfterburner
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: Turbine Powered Toker
Has bestowed Karma : 521 times
Received Karma : 217 times

Post by WhiteHotAfterburner »

Oldjoints wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 10:42 am
So I had my spots all picked out. Seeds started and growing early in the year. Was reading online about a new bypass they were making coming close to my area. Damned if the route they picked was going to go right through the spots picked out for my grow and all those woods.
So I had to change plans and decided to have the grow on my property instead of just giving up on the idea. Since there are laws here concerning OD grows that state a grow has to be fenced in I built this to stop access by animals and cut down on wind damage and abide by state law:

0AD9DE2D-280F-4CB3-A547-0B12E7DA55C0.jpeg

Out of the first plants I put out 3 flowered way to early so I pulled them and replaced them. Unfortunately that’s when Mother Nature decided to kick me in the nuts and rain for 2 weeks and stunted those plants so I once again pulled those plants and replaced them. So now I have one large DJ blueberry and 3 smaller plants:

AEE64AB2-1005-40EF-84E7-1692BE7CB5D2.jpeg

3A2CCCC0-BD72-4CAF-90A4-998FE7C397E2.jpeg

So if Mother Nature allows and the new ones are all female we will see how it goes. Usually I would have put the new ones in the flower room until they started showing sex and let them revert OD but I didn’t feel I had the time and if one or all turn out to be male I have more I can put out.

Updates as things progress…….
I was curious as to why I only saw 1 plant in your Wazzup thread!

The site looks awesome! :tup: I do hope to do at least 1 outdoor plant next year, I really hope to do 2.

Looking good! *dang, storm coming through and I don't think this post will! :frown:*

Storm did take both satellite systems down. HughesNet and DirecTV :frown:. So strange.

:wave:,
WHAB

Oldjoints
good karma
good karma

Post by Oldjoints »

And 9 days later:
2F42EB7E-157B-4F2C-8F6F-9D794B56C53D.jpeg
64315E47-FE85-4338-81C9-D71414FAA328.jpeg
8761CB51-D988-4EEE-98F7-86CAB882CA7E.jpeg

WhiteHotAfterburner
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: Turbine Powered Toker
Has bestowed Karma : 521 times
Received Karma : 217 times

Looking Lovely, Brother!

Post by WhiteHotAfterburner »

And, looking lovely doing it, friend!

:tup:,
WHAB

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 71 times
Received Karma : 131 times

Post by Jesús Malverde »

Sorry your OG plans had to be shelved but it looks like you coped very successfully with the change.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1820 times
Received Karma : 1594 times

Post by Intrinsic »

Beautiful. Tho nothing like having a required fence to advertise yer growing canna.

Oldjoints
good karma
good karma

Post by Oldjoints »

The fence and plants are in back of my house where behind that is only woods. I only put it up to comply with regulations here and to stop some of the strong winds we get.,…

ben ttech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: godisnotwhite.com
Has bestowed Karma : 404 times
Received Karma : 257 times

Post by ben ttech »

do i see that your drove 2by material as stakes and then attached your screened frame to them?
"disaster is the mother of necessity" rSin