Does Any Established Member "Need" a Bluelab E.C. Truncheon?

Grow info
WhiteHotAfterburner
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: Turbine Powered Toker
Has bestowed Karma : 521 times
Received Karma : 217 times

Post by WhiteHotAfterburner »

As mentioned in my last post in my grow thread, I discovered my original Bluelab E.C. Meter was in fact working when compared side-by-side to the new "Commercial" Bluelab E.C. Truncheon.

I was sure something was wrong with it when it kept registering a E.C. value higher than 3.6 (the maximum on the meter). In communications with Bluelab they convinced me that something was wrong with the battery compartment and replacement was the only solution. The spring contact in the cap is loose, but it's never been a problem in its own right - just have to make sure it is in place when you start to screw the cap on. There is probably an easy fix. I never investigated it beyond recognizing the situation and adapting to it! :winky:

I aim to Pay-It-Forward in offering my original E.C. Meter to an established member.

Of the established members here, who 'needs' a Bluelab E.C. Truncheon?

Newbs, troll accounts not eligible.

Must be handle I recognize!

:smoke:,
WHAB

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1111 times
Received Karma : 1741 times

Does Any Established Member "Need" a Bluelab E.C. Trunch

Post by Lrus007 »

mighty kind of you
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

WhiteHotAfterburner
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Lrus007 wrote:mighty kind of you
Thank you, Lrus! :tup: I appreciate your 'mighty kind' words! :tup: :winky:

:puffpass:,
WHAB

roller24
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 332 times
Received Karma : 493 times

Post by roller24 »

That's a kind offer, but I threw my ph and ec meter away when I switched over to Perfect Ph nutrients. I use them at 2/3 strength, and things grow well. I'm no artisan with my garden, it's just my way of not having to buy weed, so I keep it as maintenance free as possible.

Hopefull Stoner
good karma
good karma
Custom Title: Stoned Cold Bulldog
Has bestowed Karma : 12 times
Received Karma : 174 times

Post by Hopefull Stoner »

aloha WHAB,
Yes, sir if you still have it i can make use of it. also i will also pay it forward and pass it on if i ever find my control wizard truncheon.
it's basically a blue lab knock off from back in the day that worked better and was so much cheaper than blue lab. maybe it was $50 then.

i'll shoot u a pm on opengrow as well just in case. yes, it's stoned cold bulldog from the mole's uranium cranium crew with captain skunk and all the rest. clayill420 is on instagram now and he's a big commercial grow dude now. you might recall his cozmo strain which was his family strain about the same age as the UC or older. he posted on icrag in his outdoor adventures.

thx.fo the offer. let me know. ironically i have clone in coco now and the next full run will be coco coir and grostones. i'm going to post a link to my thread since i have issues posting pictures.
Stoned Cold Bulldog in the flesh. peace power and luv to all comrades and old friends. :gadday: :toker1: :tokie:

WhiteHotAfterburner
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

I Didn't See It Until This Very Moment!!! :frown:

Hopefull Stoner wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:52 pm
aloha WHAB,
Yes, sir if you still have it i can make use of it. also i will also pay it forward and pass it on if i ever find my control wizard truncheon.
it's basically a blue lab knock off from back in the day that worked better and was so much cheaper than blue lab. maybe it was $50 then.

i'll shoot u a pm on opengrow as well just in case. yes, it's stoned cold bulldog from the mole's uranium cranium crew with captain skunk and all the rest. clayill420 is on instagram now and he's a big commercial grow dude now. you might recall his cozmo strain which was his family strain about the same age as the UC or older. he posted on icrag in his outdoor adventures.

thx.fo the offer. let me know. ironically i have clone in coco now and the next full run will be coco coir and grostones. i'm going to post a link to my thread since i have issues posting pictures.
My friend, I am sorry this has sat here this long. I didn't see it until just now!!! :frown:

PM me an addy and I'll get it out to you right away!!! I'm pleased to see it will go to an established member and friend!

Again, I apologize for not seeing this sooner. I'm not sure how I didn't see this unless it was on a day or days the site was down or glitchy.

Dang! Sorry, brother!

Reminder: they [Bluelab] convinced me that something was wrong with the battery compartment and replacement was the only solution. The spring contact in the cap is loose, but it's never been a problem in its own right - just have to make sure it is in place when you start to screw the cap on. There is probably an easy fix. I never investigated it beyond recognizing the situation and adapting to it!

IF you do pay it forward, my friend, please tell the individual about this issue.

:frown:,
WHAB

Hopefull Stoner
good karma
good karma
Custom Title: Stoned Cold Bulldog
Has bestowed Karma : 12 times
Received Karma : 174 times

Post by Hopefull Stoner »

Welcome to the club whab as I just rolled in checked alerts and saw this lol.
Stoned Cold Bulldog in the flesh. peace power and luv to all comrades and old friends. :gadday: :toker1: :tokie:

WhiteHotAfterburner
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

It's Still Available For You, Brother!

Hopefull Stoner wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:15 am
Welcome to the club whab as I just rolled in checked alerts and saw this lol.
It's still available for you, brother!

Regards,
WHAB