Marc Emery's tearful goodbye

Rant and Rave about The Canna Trade.
HempKat

Post by HempKat »

Sportster wrote:Bwaaaaaaaaahahhahhaaa!!!! looks like I got me a LIVE ONE :roflmao:
What? You weren't intimidated by his ALL IN CAPS text? :roll:

Antique Hippie
Stackin' Karma Yo
Stackin' Karma Yo

Post by Antique Hippie »

Jaybird wrote:I for one happen to like Emery. Regardless of the reasons/motive behind his actions, he's one of very few people who very defiant and extremely vocal against this senseless prohibition. Bottom line is he's another victim going to prison because of a plant.

:tup: He's the creator of the culture and seed business in Canada, HE did it 1st and we all owe him.

JapanFreak

Post by JapanFreak »

You see people happy for this guy's misfortune and you understand why it's still illegal. Stoners are the every man and the ever man is a bunch of assholes. Than you have the assholes like those fucking bikers, why the fuck would they care about the laws? They profit from prohibition (as do I) and it's not like they aren't going to wind up in jail anyway the stupid fucks. Wanna talk about some assholes who should behind bars :roll:

There's no debate on this issue, if your happy about this guy going to jail you're a fucking idiot. And to those idiots who say it's Karma, I mean come on, how fucking stupid could you ever possible be? See idiots, any man who is sent to jail for marijuana is also having a negative effect on all of us, it harms us all, that's not how Karma works.

Sportster
some karma
some karma
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT

Post by Sportster »

JapanFreak wrote: Wanna know something even fucking dumber?? You thinking anybody wants to know you. :grin:
I don't think I was telling anyone about me, just commenting on the "know-it-all" douch bags on @ this site who think they do know me...nothing about that is me thinking anyone wants to know me...LOL!!!....No, I don't think I wanna know something even fuking dumber....you've shown me that without asking!! :tup:
HempKat wrote:
Nope...lil people who use BIG words don't intimidate me, they make me laugh.... :roflmao:
Moiorising wrote:Sportster don't know shit but how to suck dick and even then i hear hes a nervous toothing gaggy lil' mother fucker.....Fuck all wanna be meth freak biker gangs I'll say again and agin they can all fuck off and lick my boots! ....I bow to no one man or god! fuck off!

Funny how some cock goes n acts all tough n talks hurtful shit about someonenwe should all consider family as smokers....but when you call cards hes nothing but a pussy....Here I am publicly calling you out, pissing all over whoever the fuck you pretend to roll with and coming inside you momma! What more can you ask for....Feeling froggie kermit jump otherwise watch your back you fucking worm cuz won't see me or my friends coming....
DANG!!!...you calling me out??... Bwaaaaahahhahhaaa!!! when??... you called what cards??....LOL!!.. NO, you just assume you know all about me, that within itself is a fuking joke...OH!! and whats this I see??..."otherwise watch your back you fucking worm cuz won't see me or my friends coming...."
A threat?? a personal threat???....WAIT!!! I better check with Budda and see if this qualifies as a DEATH THREAT 1st, before I get all scared an shit.... :tsktsk:
Moiorising wrote:Even more sad than dick sucking sportster being passed aroung by his white trash faggot idols as prison love toy is the pussy fucks here without a voice that love to kiss his ass. I mean wtf? This dudes an arrogant asshole needs to shit his teeth out...Fuck you sportster n FUCK any and every mother fucker considers you a friend too.

Fuck hempcat the voiceless pussy queif coward chasing faggot sportsters cum soaked momma through the parking lot of some biker bar to borrow a tampon n some tweak.... Fucking here her pussy is nasty n blown out sporty n his click hide thier meth stash in there....
Sportys momma is one ugly bitch I'd chew my dick off before I gave it to her...

Maybe someday you suck enough dick, pimp enough meth n sell your mommas BJs right you'll meet a few real peeps that really are down for you in life and you'll understand. Marcs is my people and I will not stand silent as he is disrespected... keep talking shit bro....
1st off shitferbrains....YOU are not any "bro" of mine, so keep that bullshit among yer lil group of buddies, ok...2ndly, you seem to have some serious issues with sucking dick, have you ever thought about seeing someone about these ideas your having??...you also seem very obsessed with men's dicks, that too can lead to more mental anguish and suffering I hear....really, you should seek professional help before you become some kinda pedophile or something worse, like a serial homosexual killer with a raging hardon for the right ass... :whistle:
Moiorising wrote:18 years ago I was starving sent him my last $40 and asked for a winner.....
Geeeee whiz, your one special ass kisser, to spend yer last 40 ducketts on Narc's seeds before you ate....MAN!!! THAT right there is loyalty at its finest, eh??.....or stupid?? :wave:

Keep up the good posting douch bag....and maybe come up with some better threats too, thats something you really need to hone some boi'.... :howyoudoin:
FASTER THAN A SPEEDING TICKET....

Sportster
some karma
some karma

Post by Sportster »

Call me out??.....whats that gonna prove?? yer some real time badass?? :roflmao:

callin' my momma names is suppose to make me do what??....have an internet brawl with yer tough ass??.... Bwaaaaaaaaahahhhahhaaaa!!!! I am pretty good at TCP/IP jousting ya know??.....but your no challange for me, I'd rather have a battle of wits with an ARMED member of this site....like GS :whistle:

One thing I will say, is yer pretty entertaining... :tup:

HempKat

Post by HempKat »

Moiorising wrote:
HempKat wrote:
Sportster wrote:Bwaaaaaaaaahahhahhaaa!!!! looks like I got me a LIVE ONE :roflmao:
Even more sad than dick sucking sportster being passed aroung by his white trash faggot idols as prison love toy is the pussy fucks here without a voice that love to kiss his ass. I mean wtf? This dudes an arrogant asshole needs to shit his teeth out...Fuck you sportster n FUCK any and every mother fucker considers you a friend too.

Fuck hempcat the voiceless pussy queif coward chasing faggot sportsters cum soaked momma through the parking lot of some biker bar to borrow a tampon n some tweak.... Fucking here her pussy is nasty n blown out sporty n his click hide thier meth stash in there....
Sportys momma is one ugly bitch I'd chew my dick off before I gave it to her...

Maybe someday you suck enough dick, pimp enough meth n sell your mommas BJs right you'll meet a few real peeps that really are down for you in life and you'll understand. Marcs is my people and I will not stand silent as he is disrespected... keep talking shit bro....Marcs helped out more people including scooter trash than you'll ever know....18 years ago I was starving sent him my last $40 and asked for a winner....he sent me the original mikado from source federation got it fromhis personal friend showed pics of dudes garden of mik too that blew my mind.......I was actually disappointed cuz I'd never heard of it...It changed my though and many many many many many people have been blessed through me because of his blessings.....I've tried to share this gift again n again, it amazes me the best herbs i've smoked or grown.........I'll always feel indebted to Emery no matter what I do to help him out.
I can honestly say he was the only vendor besides mota that treated me respectful like you could tell dude really loved his herbs and had a crazy passion for his work...Marc probably would have even got in trouble had he not went on MSNbc talking shit to our dea ...they are some macho red necked mother fuckers n when he kept bragging about the prince of pot n sending seeds to evey continent and 100s of countriies.... they shut him up....Its crazy though just how much the laws regarding MJ have changed since his arrest and down right ridiculous american naziism that hes doing prison time for seeds when i can walk down the street n buy a sack legally nowadays.................................................................................Things have really changed since the early noneties ad the chronic has proliferated....I'd say marc Succeeded for the most part in his goals cuz nugs everywhere nowadays largely cuz of him and I don't see how our governments can stop it.....poor dudes got big ol'bags under his eyes nowadays looks really stressed....
SOON COME FRIEND!
Peace LOVE honor n respect for the great MR Emery.....Hope they let ya out soon n you n Jodie can relax n enjoy some of the peace you deserve...
Dude you need to chill the fuck out, first of all I'm not a friend of Sportsters, I hardly know the guy and haven't posted one word to him in a few years. My post really wasn't for him but rather for you because of your lame ass internet tough guy act. On most forums your post to Sportster would be deemed a threat and you would be banned. As for your little fantasy coming to life. Well unless Sportster is dumb enough to post up his personal info you aint getting nowhere near to him Sherlock. So keep acting like you and your friends are going to roll up quietly and do mean terrible things to him it ain't going to happen.

As for Marc Emery I have no personal experience with the man and therefore I don't have anything for or against the man. From what I know of the laws that existed in Canada when he got busted, he's getting a raw deal. Then again anyone who gets busted for growing a plant that our bodies are designed to make use of is getting a raw deal. In that context I feel sympathy for him. Now go on back to being your internet badass self I'm sure someone will be happy to act scared for you.

Oh and one last thing, like I said, I don't know Marc Emery but I have heard enough about him and what he preaches to know that you are doing him a disservice and misrepresenting him, by going around and threatening any who doesn't speak fondly of him.

Sportster
some karma
some karma

Post by Sportster »

~AMEN~ HempKat!!! :tup:

'sides that, everyone here knows I am the baddest muthafuker that walked!!! :tsktsk:

:roflmao:

HempKat

Post by HempKat »

Sportster wrote:~AMEN~ HempKat!!! :tup:

'sides that, everyone here knows I am the baddest muthafuker that walked!!! :tsktsk:

:roflmao:
Yeah well maybe when you were 20 or so years younger judging by that photo Bud Buddha keeps talking about. :D

Sportster
some karma
some karma

Post by Sportster »

Moiorising wrote:.....Dickheads the one implying threats around here thinking hes some tough scooter piece of shit...I only said he wants fuck with me n my friends be cautioned.....if he knows scooter click jive he can smell that shit straight....and if then thing no threats...
WTF I can give a fuck what his lil'meth sore mind rattles out...
Oooooh is that what you were sayin'??....WTF ever you just said, WAIT!!! heres the one part that interests me... "I only said he wants fuck with me n my friends be cautioned..." seems you said juuuuuust a tad bit more than that Holmes...you seem to have a "dick-n-meth" fetish for some odd reason, don't really think I wanna know why either, but I have my hunches :winky: ....AND!!! for the "scooter click jive" statement, I am not sure my smell'r is working right, on account of all that meth I do, soooooo...ya lost me there sweetheart.....sorry!!! :smooch:
Moiorising wrote:...Ummm armed? ask a couple folks about my half breed ass around here fuck face.....I don't owe marc or noone no certain behavior on my part stupids fucks....I'm me n i love myself so much my cocks sore quite a bit its a good thing I can lick myself like DAWG! bitches! MARC EMERY derserves respect bottom line...not saying eveyone else dont either but you wont get mine bsd mouthing my friends..........well gonna kick back with my lil'bulldog n lick my junk........FUCK EVERYONE

THIS^^ is where ya lost me.....again!!! :roflmao:

JapanFreak

Post by JapanFreak »

Sportster wrote: ."otherwise watch your back you fucking worm cuz won't see me or my friends coming...."
just smell them :roflmao: