Page 1 of 1

BIG LEAGUE GRAPE = BUBBLEGUM X GRAPE PIE

Posted: Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:36 am
by Hopefull Stoner
was granted tester status by Calyx Brothers seeds= aka KAKALAK just had a 10 yrs anniversary if i recall. he's the man behind soaknbeans.com and one of quite a few breeders or chuckers depending on how you look at them lol.

so he used a clone only Bubblegum female and pollinated her with reversed Grape Pie Pollen. which is grape stomper x cherry pie via cannarado. i don't really prefer femmed seeds. but i will get some of his Bubble Gum S1's most likely

PUT IN WATER JAN 16, and had tails the next day still in the water. so i took the hint and planted them all and al 6 fem seeds sprouted. low light initially because had some maintenance issues with worker in the house. seemed to cause them to stretch their petioles out quite a bit.

flipped 12/12 approx. april 6th and hairs all showed april 12th. i wasn't able to veg them as intended so i had to flip to make sure stretch wouldn't be an issue. i'm hoping the stretch more but frankly not seeing the expected 100% = double stretch. avg. height is 20.08" brought down by a 14" runt. i chose not to hold her back and veg her longer. she got the same treatment as her sisters .

only took 2 clones from no 1 and 3 clones from no. 6 or vice versa lol. 3 tiny and 2 were small. all lower branches. i'll attempt a reveg under a 250 mh to take clones of the ones i like best . flower out the moms and maybe knock a couple up with a male uk blues x sfv og bx1 = fuslom prison blues by sinister seeds = indican
i have 5 cuts trying to clone the same male again. previously collected pollen from 2 clones of him and froze it.

tent = gorilla shorty with 2 ft height extension. i could not use the included height extension because the ceiling was too short/not level enough. 500w led board type light. the mixed flow style fan is set on low (only two speeds)and not connected to the filter yet. this has made things much cooler in the tent and i'm sure the girls are happier now and will grow better too.

Posted: Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:43 am
by mistergrafik
Hmmmmm. Stomper is among one of my favorites. Those genes will stretch like crazy -
The Pie part of it maybe not. GOing to look for some pics of the Fulsom.
I wish you had some pics of the flip!

Posted: Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:30 am
by Hopefull Stoner
I’m trying to figure out why I can’t post pics like normal here. I do it from the phone cause it’s easier then the pita to download to my bloated laptop

So, pics showed just now ur none of which I selected. How the fuck does that even happen ?

Error file too large ! How do you post here ???

Here is a link to my thread at soaknbeans. Site sponsor and test beans are from Calyx Brother seeds .
It’s updated yesterday

So, pasting link won’t work and is not recognized.

Posted: Sat Jul 17, 2021 4:45 pm
by Hopefull Stoner
More bud rot . Trying to save what I can so I cut all buds off the branches and placed in shoe holder with 6 areas to have fan blow in and circulate a bit more as well.

All total bud rot approx 15/16 grams wet. Fucking plants refused to dry at a normal rate and I would have lost egg. More to bud rot had a not cut the buds off smdh such a disappointment after excitement and elation.

Fuck it I’m a bulldog so I’m still going to keep scratching until I can’t no more .

Posted: Sat Jul 17, 2021 4:47 pm
by Hopefull Stoner
So, I can post bud rot pictures but not nice bud:flowe:plant pics lol

Let me trick Em.
So it tricked me and made the pictures sideways 😝

IF I Can Help, Just Ask....

Posted: Sat Jul 17, 2021 5:15 pm
by WhiteHotAfterburner
Hey Hopeful! :wave:

The soaknbeans.com link worked for me.

I don't know why you are having problems posting pictures. The new layout makes it super easy now. Much easier than the previous layout. You can now Drag&Drop in to the text editor.

You can also now load 10 images in one go.

I don't use my phone for such things, though...

IF I can help, I will.

Sorry about your loss.

Do you know about Grove Bags - Grove Curing Bags?

Check this out... viewtopic.php?f=6&t=14060

Again, IF I can help, just ask, please!

Check your PMs, bro :winky:

:puffpass:,
WHAB

Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:17 pm
by Hopefull Stoner
iknow about the g. bags but registered on their site and it's like a wtf is going on here. if it's that complicated once i hiy add to cart and it doesn't fo that i don't want to jumo through hoops just to give them my loot. i hate companies like that and i stayed on the ste for 30 min at least.

i will just burp jars or use boveda packs again with jars in the basement

Posted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:06 am
by WhiteHotAfterburner
Hopefull Stoner wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:17 pm
iknow about the g. bags but registered on their site and it's like a wtf is going on here. if it's that complicated once i hiy add to cart and it doesn't fo that i don't want to jumo through hoops just to give them my loot. i hate companies like that and i stayed on the ste for 30 min at least.

All the best to ya, brother! :tup:

Have you checked you PM's?

WHAB

Posted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:50 am
by deran
bubblegum is one strain that i did remember as one of the better strains

there are 2 phenos, depending on where you got the seeds, an indica pheno and the sativa pheno (which is way more better) the flavor unbelievable ... no ceiling and no tollerance build up, very hardy and uncomplicated to grow, even a good producer, the high aint racy but trippy spacy comfortable

too bad i couldnt get a clone, grew at my buddies place on the terrace

yummy

and no bud rot at all ...

Posted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:06 am
by Mister Grafik
Hopefull Stoner wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:17 pm

I hate kush that comes with Bovida. Just my personal thing. I don't hate a lot of stuff.

I'm sure your way is different but;
Everything I try with Bovida smokes funny. I have advocated against it.
I'm also sure there are people who use it successfully.
Far and few between most likely following the 60/60 10-14 day commercial cuts.
So it's not really successful only sellable.

Some will jar early with the Bovida leaving a less than favorable result.
The flowers need to dry up a bit..

You should try to check or message Boreal Curing.
Very knowledgeable and also, I find the curing system pretty cool.

For growers, by growers type things.

Posted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:40 pm
by Hopefull Stoner
Let’s see if pics show up now

Posted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:44 pm
by Hopefull Stoner
024D74FE-C4D4-4E03-859B-27F3759212C9.jpeg

Posted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:58 pm
by Hopefull Stoner
A few older ones in the tent.
1st Tent grow 4’x 4” gorilla shorty height approx 6’11” without the added extension bought separately cause I thought it would work. Ceiling wasn’t level enough to make it happen.

I’m fine with how it will run Though. Used the fan on low and had it right over the LEDs driver. Inside temp were comfy. Will see if that changes during the hot part of the year.

Didn’t use the mew filter as the fermented fruit funk wasn’t too bad. But have ur if I need it.

Another inspection on 29 July and they have to contact me as to why because I just passed inspection earlier this month. Supposedly no record of it shows.
They have 48 hrs to contact me to explain what’s going on and why.

I expected and over site inspection but not even sure if that will occur. I will ask about it though and try to get information to let me know the deal about it.

Posted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:30 pm
by Mister Grafik
Damn homie!

It's looking pretty dank in there. Nice big nugz...
What's up with the fckn inspections? That must be a pain in the ass having to deal with that shit.

So this is Big League Grapes? Fermented fruit gives me a good idea but is there any dominant grape/ purple airhead smelling?

I like the set of the last pics in there. The ones that fade to a darker leaf color for some reason always taste better to me.
(Probably Placebo)

I'm looking into the Big League Grapes.. Not sure if you've seen or if I've talked about it much here but grape is on of my things.

One love ~

Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:40 pm
by Hopefull Stoner
BEE120B1-2D92-457A-A6C6-1DEC8CE40063.jpeg
D7E32D9B-D2C0-4C88-BEEE-10D55B2DDFA4.jpeg
My budget and thrifty nature would never pay for the Boreal setup. There’s a free YouTube video with a similar process.

I’ll buy an air conditioner 1st sense I can really use it to cool my bedroom and hear zero complaints from women .

So here’s the closet earlier today

Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:50 pm
by Hopefull Stoner
2FCC18C4-D7E5-481A-8107-92735619CB95.jpeg
4BA7825C-C9A9-49DA-BBC0-A6002D360026.jpeg
699113ED-8580-43AD-947D-559B6DBED258.jpeg
9B44082A-5B52-4CD5-8340-5BF90EC73545.jpeg

Posted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:57 am
by Mister Grafik
I hear you on Boreal - I don't even know how much those systems are but I figured you could view an alternative solution for some inspiration.
Dude is very knowledgable. 100% without a doubt an Advanced Grower.

To be honest I would just find out what works for your environment curing.

Plants looking nice. Why the board on the floor?

Posted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:14 pm
by Hopefull Stoner
15ED2EF1-20BD-4766-8E61-BDD4972C0713.jpeg
12ABB719-9920-442A-AEA1-82A3F6EAA3EF.jpeg
Aloha folks,
Update down and dirty. Humidity was too much without AC/dehumidifier. So, all buds are drying in the fridge. That’s not a typo lol. Put the last two brown bags in the fridge last night.

I checked the initial buds to see how it was working and low and behold it was doing a good job. So, that’s going to be my drying method from now on until I get AC. Frankly even if I do get AC I will buy a small frost free fridge just to dry in and likely be vault storage too.
I want to be able to lock it though Ijs.

Ok so, bud rot got me further as it flashed two pics for each bud to check for it with my readers on, almost 1/2 zip got trashed upon checking drying fridge buds. Added to at least an 1/8 earlier but maybe more.

If no more bud rot gets me with the last bags of nugs I might squeeze by and get 6zip total from 6 plants. One of which was really small = baby gurl which I liked. Hit her too much with quick 1/2 hr toaster oven dry. No biggy, as I’ll be happy with whatever I get.

Ok live plants Big League Grape no. 1 x 2 and no. 6 x 2 are doing well. Smallest is acting like. O. 4 baby gurl the way she is growing but that’s not the case. No idea why she’s growing so slow actually. She was the only one that did ok with the coco/grow stone mix I had them all in initially only to transplant them all back into soil/biobizz-lite.

If these nugs can be seen here is my disclaimer:
Lighter colored/greener nugs were shot with flash and may or may not have been zoomed.

Hairs on buds were removed after pics and was a long tedious process.
Some of these pics might be ones with bud rot but were kept anyway.

Posted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:23 pm
by Hopefull Stoner
3552063A-34DD-4FBC-A0C3-637FC2119C60.jpeg
0163B055-ACC0-46BA-8369-AC7C2FEE17A5.jpeg
0061848A-118A-4672-B50E-361BCB8E12F9.jpeg
9D5C804B-5028-428A-BC6C-A4BE71BFA098.jpeg
0A84A10B-F535-40F6-B2E0-4A722A3DED49.jpeg

Posted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:30 pm
by Hopefull Stoner
So, LED’s are 3 ft away and not quite full power. Damn I just thought of reflectively stuff I saved for a possible plant project/possible bean maker.

They are being fed on every watering except earlier today I have the runt plan water. Alaska Grow 5-1-1.

Time to diagnose leaf issue that’s 1/2 way up the plant and one further. Yet, only two leaves are going pale while their veins are green. Wtf why two leaves ?

Added some botanicare sweet to their feed and I add Epsom salts every two weeks approx. that’s all.

Posted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:33 pm
by WhiteHotAfterburner
Hey, brother Bulldog! :wave:

I'm still interested in sending you that thing.

Looking lovely up ^ ^ ^ there! :tup:

WHAB

Posted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:46 pm
by ripper5
Fucking cake.
:volcano:

Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:47 pm
by Hopefull Stoner
No flash nug magenta type color
Then all flash on opposite sides of each nug looking for bud rot. Other shots would not upload

Posted: Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:09 pm
by Hopefull Stoner
Ok folks, drying in the fridge has solved my drying hell issues. Shit actually works. Placed in cereal or cracker boxes as well as brown paper bags. All work well. Takes longer but far better than totally ruined buds.

Samples were good and 1st two are in jars now in the fridge and couple more boxes will be ready to jar up in a few days.

Clones of no. 1 big and small have obvious issues related to nutes and led lights it seems. Alaska 5-1-1 isn’t sufficient for them and I added Epsom salts every two weeks as well. The two males of a different strain:cross are doing fine with zero issues.

What I did was mix up original megaCrop that had been affected by humidity because pouch was open. I took it all out and put in hot water to dissolve and added regular water as needed.

Place in bottle and added 1/2 told to the runt who is getting trial by fire and no serious rescue attempt. Watered until run off knowing this would likely choke the scraggly roots that can barely be seen. Transplanted into same pot.

The rest of the megaCrop was added to the Alaska 3tbl liquid megaCrop to the remaining Alaska mix. This should fix the issues imho and the added nitrogen won’t hurt.

Led was dialed back a tad and plants moved away a bit too. No use pressing them while they are being treated. The added P & K and micro nutes should help.

Once the megaCrop is used up I will go to the CNS-17 grow that the original fem seeds we’re grown with.

I got a sample of kosher nutes in $5 shipping
It has a base mix that’s added to both grow and flower mix. I’ve never used anything other than a one part nute in my life but This stuff seems simple enough to dose but I have to weigh in grams.

Actual cost effectiveness seems very reasonable because if it’s not I’ll never run anything more than a sample.
I’m on a fixed low income but at least I can buy the essentials now. No fancy/expensive bs for me even if I had the loot.

Posted: Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:15 pm
by Hopefull Stoner
F228B4C3-20F0-4871-9BD5-02206D595FC2.jpeg
EF8C6B14-DD0E-43DB-BD1F-EE4949AF4D17.jpeg
E5FB08F9-7866-445B-AB4E-A7D8C1A7E383.jpeg
1415DF13-8965-4579-B892-62FAA3B7F8D3.jpeg

File size isn’t past max allowed but still won’t upload grrr

Posted: Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:06 am
by Mister Grafik
Looks pretty good. Nice job

How did the fridge help your drying?

Haven't heard of the fert before...

Posted: Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:02 pm
by Hopefull Stoner
96CA3836-78F9-40E4-A1F4-84E808E2E981.jpeg
E961D0D0-17A7-4CF9-A279-E38C9F9E8C08.jpeg
Fridge saved my ass frfr and I’m going to be doing it on the regular. Already thought to look for a small frost free for drying, bean storage and any overflow of whatever!

It’s weird to feel them crispy at first. I just burped 1st two small jars of nugs. Was going for 15-20 minutes but realistically knew that was too short coming straight from the fridge. I let them set out approx 45 min. Then back in the fridge to be burped for 6 more days every day.

So, I don’t usually trim nugs but this time I trimmed two in as many days. Tedious looking for hairs,Bud rot and anything stuck to them.

Catching the blues trying to post the pics I want smdh. Oh well, not gonna let that ruin my high ha!

Posted: Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:29 pm
by ripper5
Yeah looking good, I just wanted to say that I'm with ya on how high humidity during the summer can effect the drying process

Posted: Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:58 pm
by ripper5
Humidity was so consistently high here, I couldn't dry my buds. After 3 weeks hanging in the closet, they were still damp & green. So I started putting them in brown paper bags & leaving them in the direct sun on my deck all day. They would be nice & crisp out of the bag, but then they would adhere to the humidity & soften up again. Thank goodness the humidity & heat is now mostly behind us going forward

Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:45 am
by Hopefull Stoner
EBCA0F90-D88A-4655-B23C-90C9622515FA.jpeg
24D5BD92-EDDC-4F6A-B5CD-CE428B0DDC3A.jpeg
Aloha folks,
Didn’t realize it’s been this long. Recall doesn’t help much cause I think of shit and then poof = where the fuk did it go smdh.

@Mister Grafik
If u like Grape you should go after grape pie asap imho.
Their are elements or grape flavor similar to the old gdp clone but not the same and you know it’s different.

One had a more pronounced sourish type of taste I didn’t expect as I had already puffed nugs from that same jar. Some have that cheesey dank smell to it with the fruit aroma nuanced in. Hard to describe all six phenos well especially after this time. Couple jars still curing though not much bud left so gotta really start taking it easy.

hit the fruity dank southeast Asian cure tonight and this morning now lol. Before I broke it off and rolled it I was on the phone checking shit. And I was like what’s that and then like that shit stinks and it was the herb lol.
Now, when I say stink I mean in a good way once I know what it is lol.

So, let’s see what’s transpired since last Time.
Still haven’t found my damn groclone unit smdh.
Yet, found one on eBay after searchers previously garnets nada. Price $26.50 and that’s not a typo free shipping too. Now, it was then sent off to the wrong freaking state and address and I got a notice it was delivered lol. It got straightened out and back in route to me. When it arrived and I saw the shit was really in there as stated I was so ducking relieved and I exhaled like a mofo frfr !

Now, as that was all going on like looking a dozen times for the cloner in my tiny house; had issues related to nutes not being enough feeding Alaska grow 5-1-1 which sorta surprised me cause I don’t know how many plants/strains I’ve grown using that to include most of the 100 plants prior to shut down 17-22 strains total and at least half got Alaska and the male Folsom Prison Blues never complained.

So, I started transition to mega crop to use up the last I had as well as boost p-k numbers still using a fairly organic nute. I actually scraped the shit out the bag because it was open and humidity started to do it’s thing.
Added it to hot water and made it liquid. Then added that to water and fed like that. They were starting to recover but were missing a little something still.

Now, I’m going back to CNS -17 by now and they are saying thank you and wtf Fuckery they wanted more and I was already previously adding Epsom salts periodically but not in excess.

So, finally came to where we are now and upped the CNS-17 from 2Tbl /3 liter water to 3 T’s and now it’s up to 4T’s per 3 liters of water and tonight 2of the four were dosed w/molasses at 2 tsp per the same 3 liters.

All will get that because when I water they are fed. No more feed water feed where I would give molasses water and feed nutes separately. CNS is meant to feed each watering so I realized the nute numbers were designed for plants that weren’t in veg as long as mine and of course weren’t as big. So, the light finally came in realizing those big girls needed to eat more.

Ok moving on I had taken one of the two big males and chopped him up and made various water only cuts. I didn’t need them but did it just because and it’s a way to clone when ur not in a hurry or want to coordinate different strains etc. etc.

So, the big triple top male is left, his young but good looking twin is doing well, the bigger branch clone in water seems to be doing well now too and last but not least a boy who’s not as nice as I would like at this point but he has time to do better and the established bigger clone is a back up for him and reserved for a lady friend who has sickle cell will now be able to make her own beans and have more than one ratio of thc to cbd to medicate with. All she has are female seeds of warrior tonic created by Purpose Genetics. Courtesy of my light leaks fiasco. Never happened before and should be the last time it ever does.

All 4 girls in the basement and my furnace is on the block so will do a work order after posting. Thankfully the furnace area is separate from where the plants are and can’t be seen. Also they don’t smell yet.

Always something because this happened last year but he fixed it. Now, same issue again at the exact wrong time.
This is also why it’s taken 10 days to show the first pistils on the 4 girls imho.

Now let’s see what pictures will post this time lol.

Oh yeah, broken branch turned into water clones of BLG, some left in the room and smaller ones put in the fridge for a good while. Never, kept them in 2 weeks before but never needed too. Cloner snafu had me wait

Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:49 am
by Hopefull Stoner
A44DAA9C-FC1B-4E23-9BC4-4B003D8B25F3.jpeg
22BA1D7B-842D-44A0-8AAC-EA30981FD672.jpeg
Tried to post other pics but file size to large error as usual. Why it’s an issue here and no where else is beyond my cave man lol !

So, I’ll keep trying to post pictures and we’ll see which ones appear.

Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:56 am
by Hopefull Stoner
More
Repair broken branch moving the beastly girl.

Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:04 am
by Hopefull Stoner
GroClone made initial water adjustment to prevent stem curl at 60 degrees. Monitor temp a couple times a day and adjust water is 65-70.

Yes, those already rooted branches were cut up to make more clones. So, total to include the one male that was topped makes 13 +/- 1 .

Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:17 am
by Hopefull Stoner
These are awhile back

Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:22 am
by Hopefull Stoner
Ok, I found a way to reduce size. Once a picture is in telegram it will be reduced in size. Then I screen shot the picture back in my phone Approx 1/3 the original size.

If I like the picture quality I will do this To save space on my phone. Coming down from 128 gb to 64 gb is a pita and I still have not adapted well.

These are pics I couldn’t post originally but don’t expect them in exact order. At least I’m trying to make it happen as is my Bulldog way ha!

Does anyone else use an iPhone have the same big pictures well over 8mb ? New 2020 SE and now brand new cause I had microphone issues on the one I just returned.

Hell yeah, I paid for apple care+ and never entertained their repair option. Also didn’t go for the security deposit of the cost of the phone as new until you send the on phone back. I get they don’t want to get burnt. But I can’t have a amt over 400$ pending not available to pay my bills etc

Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:39 am
by Hopefull Stoner
More reduced photos

Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:43 am
by Hopefull Stoner
Cont’d GroClone

Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:51 am
by Hal 9000
Grow Karma

I don't know if Apple has it but Photo Resizer for Android is what I use, you can crop and resize and has the added advantage of stripping out metadata such as your location.

Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:03 am
by Hopefull Stoner
This is a pita to do but y’all know I love you so gotta get her done I reckon !

Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:15 am
by Mister Grafik
Sweet pics. Seems like you're in the zone

Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:20 am
by Hopefull Stoner
Mister Grafik wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:15 am
Sweet pics. Seems like you're in the zone
Thx but what u see isn’t typical as you know.
It’s a matter of adapting to my circumstances which
Are very atypical to say the least.

Normally the cloner would be 2/3 full with typical size cuts more uniform etc. my space options are sorta weird too but going from only one area to flower to having two possible areas will be huge for me once I work it out.

Would I buy BLG beans after having tested mine and seen those of other testers I would say hell yeah they should please imho. Particularly if you can do a couple runs and select ur faves.

With that said this will be my 2nd run and last run of BLG but not the last run of its genetics. Yet, those will be in a cross with BLG as the mother. Just to see what can happen and hopefully get some nice head stash and a little donation worthy flowers for my inner circle.
Already waiting and my dude didn’t even know what 42o was frfr. I died laughing in amazement as I had to explainer to him. I told him April 20 I’d make it available for the 1st and only time.
I’m hoping to save two oz’s one regular cure and one southeast Asian cure style for that xtra dank ! Smoke most and offer the little left.

Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:45 am
by Hopefull Stoner
Tried to delete dual post and got a message I can’t delete posts in this forum 😱 why is that the case. Just a waste of space thus my question/comment.

@Mister Grafik soaknbeans has a monthly discount on select sellers in their shop. Enough to make it worth saving up to jump on a seller you’re waiting for.
However, regular prices are very good and better than many with a good lineup of bean makers.

Since I’m still financially challenged I have to look for deals/under the radar genetics. Most I ever paid for a pack of beans was $100 CSI’s blueberry muffin I think.

The xtra cash so many seem to have I could start from zero and in 3 yrs stop 🛑 buying commercial seeds. Lol

Posted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:52 am
by Mister Grafik
Hopefull Stoner wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:20 am

Thx but what u see isn’t typical as you know.
It’s a matter of adapting to my circumstances which
Are very atypical to say the least.
What's up Hopefull -

Sorry for the late reply. Hope you had a good week, none the less ~
I am acustome to atypical situations to say the least..

Your making the best and looks good, from here. Keep it progressing.

I've never had BLG myself, but the journal caught my eyes.
I love grapes - have been working with some grape stomper in the background. Some nice plants coming out of it.

I was over at soaknbeans the other week browsing around but not to buy anything. Pretty cool spot.
I'm growing some seed that were named by someone over there I believe.. But not sure I never signed up and asked

Keep up the dank work - if you ever want to chat about genetic let me know :smoke:

Posted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:31 pm
by Hopefull Stoner
So, update and a few pictures too.

1st branch as you see is now potted in the diy white pot and checked the second one last night to see if the roots grew out more and she’s doing well. I’m gonna put her in Biobizz coco like her closest sister and smaller older sisters.

Veg nutes were just dialed back 2T CNS-17 grow w/tsp molasses. Flower nutes is 4 T CNS-17 grow w/2tsp molasses. Flower nutes will be changed to bloom CNS-17 soon = maybe next feed actually.

The 4 unused mothers went 12-12 on Nov 11, and the Folsom Prison Blues male went to join them yesterday.
He’s a bit tough to see next to a girl. Pushed him father away from the light so he wouldn’t get upset.

Including the big male there are 3 more makes two back ups and one keeping for a lady with sickle cell so she can use the pollen to make regular seeds with. She will knock up Warriors Tonic fem seeds I gave her because thc-cbd might help her medically. She was hospitalized forc10 days recently but now has returned to work Ltd hours.

Warriors Tonic is by Purpose Genetics and they do offer a couple more Cbd-thx cultivars worth exploring imho.
Mae cut cannatonic was 22% cbd & warriors tonic was 22% thc and he has done a couple different Fgen’s mixing the ratios.

Gotta find my pump so I can add a flat airstone to make my cloner do better w/more oxygen bubbles,

Posted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:43 pm
by Hopefull Stoner
Basement 600hps digital 2nd generation lumatek no dimmer feature. Misc pics

Posted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:48 pm
by Hopefull Stoner
More pics BLG nug death
BB3B8622-4A86-49BE-A68F-EA960E9F4FC5.png

Posted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:50 pm
by Hal 9000
Gooey goodness karma

Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:36 pm
by Hopefull Stoner
1F526FA3-FBDB-4EB9-A72F-9B480A593CC5.png
106C2F79-558C-4DD8-9E79-B4FBDE0D5218.png
Hal 9000 wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:50 pm
Gooey goodness karma
It’s Grape Pie mother X Bubblegum clone reversed

And sinse you mentioned it already I’m going to flow with that energy!

Just potted this Big League Grape up earlier today. I was pretty sure I had 3 cuts from the big branch in the cloner but lost one from my view, only to find her today lol.

Then the two root riot cube clones all btw in Biobizz coco as you can see one is looking swell and then there’s her sister looking shabby. These genetics taught me that once they get what they need they will grow out and return to a good looking plant. There is an upside down leaf on the nice one Ijs.

Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:40 pm
by Hopefull Stoner
F67E33E7-2EDA-49A4-BF4D-7A0A4BDFFD0E.png

one coco clone best and 1st 2nd temporary shabby one

Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:45 pm
by Hal 9000
Grow & repurposed karma. Quart yogurt cup? I got a couple dozen saved up I use for seedings.

Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:53 pm
by Hopefull Stoner
Hal 9000 wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:45 pm
Grow & repurposed karma. Quart yogurt cup? I got a couple dozen saved up I use for seedings.
Yup, I use anything that works and that white pot used to be Tupperware. Now, most seedlings cups are used and I clean them out and reuse them too. I still have new cups unused but won’t need to buy any for awhile.
I’ve used big soda bottles, kfc/fast food 32/44 oz cups anything hard I can clean = food containers etc.

I’m still the most financially Ltd of the growmies but now i finally was allowed by circumstances to step up my game with new gear and tent all new. Have yet to use the carbon filter or thermal exhaust wrap.

Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:59 pm
by Hopefull Stoner
Big League Grape

Ok folks, time to transplant the bottom of the big branch which were made into 3 clones. this is great for making mother plants or plants you want to have a great start for outdoors or inside as well.

it won’t be fed nutes until two days. Never done this before but wanted the root powder to get a chance to help. Then CNS-17 grow 2T’s per 3liter water and will dilute it some after I mix it just for this plant

Ok, so last branch clone deserves a group picture with her sisters. 1st picture. Keep in mind those 3 potted clones were once a single branch that was originally rooted in plain water only !

leaf Fulsom Prison Blues green pepper/flower stem rub. I don’t put much faith or attention in stem rubs frankly.

remaining cuts in cloner only waiting on two to get good roots to pot up. Best one gets donated to a comrade if he wants it. You know who u are !

Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:01 pm
by Hopefull Stoner
1892A2F6-E47B-4873-A9C2-9BFB2DD68874.png
3C3B80DC-A187-482F-9447-0A115F898B08.png

Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:19 pm
by Mister Grafik
Looking good man ~ keep it growin' :smoke:

Posted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:27 am
by ripper5
Bubblegum? my kinda stuff! :volcano: :popcorn:

Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:44 pm
by Hopefull Stoner
Huge topic titled mistake.
Can I get a mod to change to Grape Pie x Bubblegum as the strain’s correct lineage.
The bubblegum pollen was reversed and used to hit Grape Pie selected mother.

Ok back to the newest clone that was potted up or cupped up.

Well, 1 from cloner and the tiny one stuck in with the mail. I ruined quite a few roots taking it out to transplant. Live or die she will ha.

the male top from the twin towers already has roots and put another male top in the cloner yesterday. Whatever’s not rooted by shut down time getaway trashed.

I’m already thinking these 4 will finish better under the led so time to set that up and will blast those in veg with 600 hps light from a distance putting more light energy in them to grow better. Low light is tricky to deal with fir certain strains.

the male which is stretching has already started showing initial male pre-flowers trying to be sneaky me thinks lol

Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:51 pm
by Hopefull Stoner
His top is in the cloner but will likely be trashed because it’s cloner shut down time

Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:01 am
by Mister Grafik
Still going strong!

I'll smoke a spliff to that ~

+ Grow Karma

Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2021 8:14 pm
by Hopefull Stoner
No clue why the last group of photos didn’t appear. I now know how to make my pics smaller bro fit parameters here. Extra step sure but it also saves space wherever I store them if I do. So, free and relatively easy to do.

Just some cuts after cloner shut down. I put some In a water cup u see a top cluster view.
Others came from the cloner = 3 and were cupped up. 1 male Folsom Prison Blues and 2 small big league grape chicks.
13D47B33-23F9-4CBC-A06A-AD970B70A7C7.png

Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2021 8:19 pm
by Hopefull Stoner
More pics. The dental pic is used to manipulate/separate roots when needed.

Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2021 8:30 pm
by Hopefull Stoner
Pics are not posting in thread like I want. This shit getting in my nerves now frfr

The top three pics are the sacrificed back up male that got to big for his britches. So, instead of just topping him he was culled. Two more brothers are already good enough to make suitable replacements.

I’ve never kept a single male around in so many clones like this but since I could and I was experimenting a bit as well it’s all good. Pollen from the same male flowered out previously via in the freezer. 3/4 separate vials = my 1st attempt cat frozen pollen.

Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2021 8:38 pm
by Hopefull Stoner
[youtube] https://youtu.be/6ytbbkVMlw4 [/youtube]10-15 minute Diy cloner. Yes, pucks will work better or anything that doesn’t put debri in the water like the root cubes do. I still wanted to see what results their would be if any.

Pump came from the GroClone I bought for $26.50 including shipping. I used a utility knife and two plastic containers on hand. That’s it.

Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2021 8:53 pm
by Hopefull Stoner
Ok, I might have caused my girls to herm but unless I see balls I’m going to consider them gangster chicks.

Setting tent up differently was cool but made critical mistake with the corner joints not paying attention holes as needed. It was tough cause my hip and back was already killing me but had to get the girls in the tent away from the boy. (Checking his balls after posting) he should be getting ready to make fat clusters.

Wasting a 600 hps cause my 250 mh wouldn’t light. Will be replaced eventually with a 209-135 watt led panel. Reducing light a lot on a boy can cause issues with it flowering out fully.
I’m going to use a black garbage can under the boy and shake. Then Transfer fine strainer to keep bananas and green parts out. Lastly will card and brush clean as much as possible then allow to dry for storage and use some to pollinate BLG no. 1 and no. 6 clones from 6 female seeds

Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2021 8:58 pm
by Hopefull Stoner
What pictures will appear this time ?

Combine an elephant and a rhinoceros = hellifiknow !

Well they are sideways smdh and they will stay that way I reckon.

I wish I could show fully how those 4 plants are taking up the 4’x 4’ tent ala a jungle. I’ve got stakes in place for overall stability if needed and more at the ready. At least I should be done breaking branches. 2 so far and one was the same day they were stressed not being in their dark period. Faith in the light and strength of the genetics stability is currently being tested for positive or negative results.

Posted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:12 am
by Hopefull Stoner
Aloha Folks,
Well, lights are on full blast. Small buds forming with less than ideal conditions but getting better.

I won’t be making any more mothers for clones that big again because of all the xtra leaves and weight of the pots etc. etc. only did it this time because I was fixing nute issues and it took awhile to get fixed. Didn’t want to flower a plant that wasn’t in good shape.

So, here’s a shot of all female BLG plants in veg. Two get some xtra led light from being on tent floor under the shade of the bigger ladies.
Going to do that with a few more as well.

Once the male who’s almost ready to drop pollen is done, the smaller girls will enjoy the 600 hps Fo sho.

Posted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:21 am
by Hopefull Stoner
2 transplanted yesterday and the one with obvious nute issues will grow out of it as they get more light and heat.

Will put them on 20-4 light schedule under the 600 hung vertically.

There are 3 males left two in pots and one in a cup. Trying to keep one to give to the lady but will kill him if things crowded. Leaving two males one primary and one backup = the cup clone that should make a good male.

Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:00 pm
by WhiteHotAfterburner
Good work, brother! :smoke:

Hey, I'm going to need some sort of address to send the pH Truncheon to.

DM me a safe addy and I'll get it off to you as soon as I can address the package.

All the very best to you, too!

Edit Add: Make that EC Truncheon. My apologies!

:tup: ,
WHAB

Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:25 pm
by ripper5
I can definitely see the Bubblegum traits there. :toker1:

Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:51 am
by Hopefull Stoner
Ok folks,
Make this post any link saves space and effort too.
https://www.opengrow.com/topic/55830-ti ... ent-805295

Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:58 pm
by Hal 9000
:spam:
Jes kiddn'. Grow karma

EC Truncheon On The Way!

Posted: Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:58 pm
by WhiteHotAfterburner
Hey brother!

It took me longer than I thought to come across a box to put it in. Of all the boxes I typically save back, I didn't have one for that size item. I finally bought something that came in a box of usable dimensions.

The EC Truncheon is bubble wrapped, boxed, brown paper wrapped, addressed and ready to go out. I plan to go to 'town' tomorrow to get it in the mail.

Use it in good health - yours and your grows - my friend!

Edit Add: Just remember that when you are putting the battery cover back on you have to ensure the spring contact is in place where it needs to be. It works fine, it's just loose in its housing.

Regards,
WHAB

I Did Not Make It To Town Today...My Apologies!

Posted: Fri Dec 31, 2021 8:43 pm
by WhiteHotAfterburner
Hey, man...I did not make it to 'town' today...My Sincere Apologies!

I'll try again tomorrow! They're calling for "Little to no accumulation" of snow tomorrow. IF there is snow on the ground I'm not going to town.

New Year's may also affect getting it moving down the road. I won't know that until I try to get to town tomorrow. I looked at their schedule and it doesn't say they're closed tomorrow :dunno:.

Again, my apologies!

Happy New Year, brother! :beercheer:

May the best of this year be the worst of next year for you, your family, friends and loved ones! :woohoo:

WHAB

It's On Its Way, Hopeful!

Posted: Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:10 pm
by WhiteHotAfterburner
It's on its way, Hopeful!
EC Truncheon 0002 01032021.jpg
I'll DM you the tracking number.

Use it in good health, yours and your gardenS :winky:

Regards,
WHAB

Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:32 pm
by Hopefull Stoner
Happy New Year comrade!!!

Thanks so much brother. I saved the instructions so I wouldn’t forget.? Peace power and luv SCB

Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:41 pm
by Hopefull Stoner
Well folks, just a picture catch-up to the BLG’s two final runs. A small mom might be kept but I doubt it. I never planned to make 3 various runs but since my plans changed I’m glad I was cloning them.

Disappointing tent run this go. 2 of 3 got chopped tonight and the 3rd will get chopped before lights out.

This means the young ones can now rock the tent and LED without being shaded. Turned power down to make sure they are comfy on the floor. Pretty sure all the young ones are in coco.

Will go over the travesty plant I left in the pot to dry it’s mini micro popcorn buds lol. Knock out most big fans on her and now the tiny crap will be rubbed off bit by bit lol.

Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:50 pm
by Hopefull Stoner
More miscellaneous pics of the younger ones still in veg. I was trying to raise my cup game to getter bigger healthy plants in cups and this attempt says I’m headed in the right direction.

Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:56 pm
by Hopefull Stoner
Still more. Root showing in the 2 liter quicker than expected. Saved 3 more just for new plant pots and bought another today. It does hurt I love the peach flavor cause it’s crap lol.

1st two are the big boys in the corner and one more in a cup. Top off that one is in a cup of water I’m gonna top off a bit later. Yup, they are all clones of the one male from seed. Going to chop twin tops of the two males in pots. O need to let them grow taller.

Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:41 am
by WhiteHotAfterburner
Hopefull Stoner wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:32 pm
Happy New Year comrade!!!

Thanks so much brother. I saved the instructions so I wouldn’t forget.? Peace power and luv SCB
Thank you, Bulldog! Happy New Year to you as well!

You're most welcome! I was happy to send it to someone who could use it!

That is the original box the Truncheon came in (going on somewhere around 13 years ago, roughly). Yes, I keep stuff like that, for an extraordinarily long time! :winky: :roflmao:

All the very best going forward, my friend!

Your garden is looking great! :tup:

:wave:,
WHAB

Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:16 am
by Hopefull Stoner
Good morning Vietnam 🇻🇳 🦻🏽

So, made a command decision to put all vegging plants in the tent. Turned down light again last night and they were all fine.
This morning moved the 3 boys in there too.

Plant in the closet will get some darkness a couple days then chopped and whole plant hung upside down. Other two no.1 phenos = cheesey ate already hanging in the bathroom. One is hung in 2parts. Put all the micro pop on in a cardboard box in the fridge to allow so me Terps to remain while drying them out to the bone almost. Will toss in a jar in a couple days. Rolled a fatty and didn’t taste horrible a bit of the green leafy taste but not too bad. It took a few hours just to try and remove tiny leaves hiding ultra tiny budlets! Will be doing a dry trim of all three which isn’t my norm.

Furnace issues plaguing me as it works for awhile and then flame goes out and it blows cool air. It’s done this multiple times sense the furnace whisperer was brought in by the best maintenance dude I ever interacted with.

I’ve already thought of buying a small space heater for the basement plants in winter now. Plants are looking good but it’s obvious flower response a bit delayed and colder roots are the culprit. Not going to risk growing issues by putting them in the tent under led.

Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:31 pm
by Hopefull Stoner
Using an app to wipe Exif and reduce picture size at the same time.

Shades are closed now and window is cracked while heat vent makes it not too cold.

Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2022 3:12 pm
by Mister Grafik
Nice work bro. Enjoy that

Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:33 pm
by ripper5
Good work! Good thread too! :volcano:

Posted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:43 pm
by Hopefull Stoner
Aloha comrades,
Time to chuck pollen stored in freezer for the first time ever. Pollen is in the fridge and once it comes out I’ll let it get room temp and then paint all the flowers on this small big league grape female.

The other 5 are doing well if u can see by the dark pics

Last two pics show the mother to be. I’m not going to get a ton of seeds I estimate 50 approx. I’ll let them bake a lot longer and harvest the sinse first. No reason to rush beans and have less mature seeds once done.

Posted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:47 pm
by Hopefull Stoner
Aloha comrades,
Time to chuck pollen stored in freezer for the first time ever. Pollen is in the fridge and once it comes out I’ll let it get room temp and then paint all the flowers on this small big league grape female.

The other 5 are doing well if u can see by the dark pics

Last two pics show the mother to be. I’m not going to get a ton of seeds I estimate 50 approx. I’ll let them bake a lot longer and harvest the sinse first. No reason to rush beans and have less mature seeds once done.
21FD2B9B-173F-4EB6-9470-3D0CB8D6D49A.png
852ADCFD-308E-417D-A215-BA72B9FC3256.png

Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:39 pm
by Hopefull Stoner
Well it’s time to get a Big League Grape lady pregnant with Folsom Prison Blues thawed pollen. 1st attempt to use frozen pollen so will know in a week or less if the pollen took.
CD15F6A9-0386-4218-864F-E98259B032D7.png

Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:48 pm
by Hopefull Stoner
Little feature of the BLG young ones in veg along with two boys in pots and 1 in a cup

2 ltr potter showed roots faster than expected and is loving life it seems. Squat brown coco girl is likely going to be made a mother BLG and the rest will be flowered out. That clear drain container might at a bit of humidity they can benefit from.

The problem Childs roots are swell and she’s had the same nutes as the rest. Maybe last nute dose of nutes with Epsom salt will show a change.

Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:51 pm
by Hopefull Stoner
The others

Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:49 pm
by WhiteHotAfterburner
Great work, Bulldog!

Hope the pregnancy test is positive!

:smoke:,
WHAB

Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:56 pm
by Hopefull Stoner
Aloha Growmies,
Update on the last two runs of BLG. Bud size/yield severely compromised because of root temps but something is better than nothing.
So, best time to basement grow starts about mid April to early may. I’m not going to try to use some type of heater in the open basement. Furnace is cut off from the area but I have the vent open to compensate air coming from the door 🚪. At least I now have heat as they installed a new furnace.

I got an email telling me my lease wasn’t going to be renewed. Had to scram by end of March.
Now, that supposedly has changed and got a text saying that decision was rescinded.
So, waiting to sign the new lease so I can feel comfortable again.

The old gas and electric bill I was checking on to start to address it has blown my mind. $2750 and change and “I do not have to pay it off” state law made so after 7 yrs the bull is closed/forgiven. I told dude he put me in the matrix like this can’t be real. Now, will see if the same law applies to the water bill as well.

Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:00 pm
by Hopefull Stoner
Micro Popcorn Jars are in 2nd stage cure opened every couple days for 20 minutes. Samples had good flavor and aroma and potency was acceptable but should improve.

Test was from the jar with just a few nugs.

Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:07 pm
by Hopefull Stoner
Ok, so obviously the tent has sense shall we say evolved !

Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:09 pm
by Hopefull Stoner
So, seeing a couple individuals above lays the
foundation to what’s happening currently.

Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:11 pm
by Hopefull Stoner
Hard to get the whole canopy in the photo but u get the idea!

Made my 1st seed scuffer and got peroxide to help increase germination as well.

Posted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:59 am
by Hopefull Stoner
Ok, some close shots of the tiny basement flowers soon come hear

Posted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 8:01 am
by Hopefull Stoner
Couple more

Posted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 8:04 am
by Hopefull Stoner
Tent Defoliation and feed etc right before lights off. I’m tired frfr.

Posted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 8:13 am
by Hopefull Stoner
The tent after rearranging the brown pot so it wasn’t directly in front of the fan. It’s happy in the diagonal corner now.

Exhaust fan will be rigged up again as they plump up more and light will go on full 500w

So far so good as this tent and basement run is the end of big league grape for me. I really appreciate Kakalak choosing me as a tester as it was my first time doing so. Almost perfect initial run except for the unexpected bud rot on a portion of the flowers.

A small girl is pregnant and she’s not going to birth that many beans. Still enough I can do a small selection and do a second bean run if the puff is worth it.

Posted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:47 pm
by Hopefull Stoner
[youtube] https://youtu.be/HidNtfh93Fg[/youtube]

[youtube] https://youtu.be/HRaDoITUn4k[/youtube]

[youtube] https://youtu.be/NaXYdc-pKiw[/youtube]

Ok, calendar check today Basement bitches Jan 7, flower onset.

Chop date Approx March 11-17th @9 weeks plus by March 11th. So, next nutes will be reduced to 1 Tbl/3 ltr’s water approx. for the next 12 days then only molasses water the last 9 days.

btw None of the basement BLG’s are fed daily = every other day, up to 3 days based on size of the pots. because of lower temps.

Bean baby : pollinated January 16, 2022
chop Approx March 27th at 10 weeks after pollination.

Note: lights schedule Approx 10-14 so those chop estimates should be golden

Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:39 pm
by Hopefull Stoner
Just some porn as we wind down the last runs of Big League Grape.
Mini Purple basement flowers will come down by Saturday finally. The pregnant mom will remain as long as possible.

Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:42 pm
by Hopefull Stoner
Well. Let’s see if this post can be added

Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:48 pm
by Hopefull Stoner
3 smaller girls were ousted from the tent, the most recent being two days ago.

So, changing from 500w LEDs to 600w hps in the basement. At least basement temps have increased enough to finish those 3 and the bean mommy too.

Why are my pictures sideways but never posted that way before ? I hate snafus but fuck it Bing Bong the marathon continues ☯️

Posted: Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:04 pm
by ripper5
Very nice. :popcorn:

Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:11 am
by Hopefull Stoner
Thx @ripper…

Well, the show is at an end lights getting turned off Saturday or Sunday.

The tiny purple flower dungeon girls have been chopped and hung and now finish drying in the fridge before jarring. The pregnant mom comes down Sun/mon/tues after 10 weeks on a shorter light schedule by 2 hrs.

Might have to harvest mostly tops in the tent and leave the tiny stuff to catch up. Somebody who looks healthy might be re-vegged.

I’m gonna test germ some old bag seed before I try to pop old beans that are more valuable.

Gonna hang dry in the tent which I have never done before. I’ll set the fan to blow on the walls and not directly at the plants if I need to use it. Will try to dry in 10 -14 days, so April 14 they should be going in jars after a final trim.

Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:30 am
by Hopefull Stoner
Just a few more misc shots. The 4 girls kicked out the tent and into the dungeon did extremely well with the move.

Hps spectrum made a significant difference in how the flowers a d frost finished developing.
Leaves were railing in the basement but not in the tent at all. Ijs
Don’t get me wrong bud development and frost are good in the tent but more standard in type.

I can’t wait to do a dungeon run once temps allow roots to be comfy. I used no circulation fan nor a fan blowing up at the 600 hps; both the norm in higher regular temperatures.

Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2022 11:18 am
by Hal 9000
Oh Boy! got me all hot and bothered, gonna need a hit jes to put me right

Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2022 11:29 pm
by Lrus007
very nice :tup:

Posted: Sun Mar 27, 2022 4:09 am
by Mister Grafik
Looks good

Posted: Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:19 pm
by ripper5
I think you're going to like the end result of drying them in the tent over 2 weeks like you said. Like the idea of possibly revegging them. Frosty! :tup:

Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2022 1:42 am
by Hopefull Stoner
Ok, tent plants trimmed and ready to hang tomorrow. Will trim the dungeon gurlz tomorrow to hang them up. Only the basement mommy will be under lights another 3-5 days.

The plants look so much better in person than my pics show. Oh well, I’m satisfied with this last run of big league grape 🍇💯🖤

Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2022 1:46 am
by Hopefull Stoner
More pics

Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2022 1:48 am
by Hopefull Stoner
Last ones

Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2022 1:58 am
by Hopefull Stoner
[youtube] https://youtu.be/09K8ezf6OGM[/youtube]

Thx for the support Growmies. Not sure what’s going to run next because have to test some old bag seed to determine what method might work better for the old valuable beans !

Some of which came from Overgrow days !

Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:59 am
by Butcher Bob
I can almost smell that through the pics. :toker1:

Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:45 am
by Hopefull Stoner
@Butcher Bob, thankfully they don’t stink much so I never used my filter. Smells like fermented fruit sorta.

I’m hoping ur beans will pop after I get my old beans germination procedure down. Loved to get your stuff in my lungs and make a couple folks be upset when that flower is gone too.
Your skunk x big bud cross and the other similar too. I can’t recall exactly without looking at it.

I’m going to see if that changes as they dry in the tent.

Tiny dungeon plants are finishing drying in the fridge, it’s about time to take those frosty leaves covers the tiny flowers so they can be jarred.

The oldest curing now will be ready by April 7-14th just in time for 420. Gotta hit my niece with 4g’s as payback for the cali nugs I had.
Another 4 g’s reserved for a old friend. He just grabbed some bubba-gum 1/2 zip cause it was too gassy for me to like it. Another 1/8 will be offered up and the last 3 g’s will be for me to mix with the big league grape 🍇.

I found out Yeager was xtra xtra fuel but I didn’t like the flavor until it was mixed with another strain. it was an awesome so will use that method to deal with gassy stuff I don’t prefer.

Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:47 am
by Hopefull Stoner
More pics

Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:51 am
by Hopefull Stoner
Etc etc hanging

Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:53 am
by Hopefull Stoner
Hang ‘em high

Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:57 am
by Hopefull Stoner
@WhiteHotAfterburner

Opengrow is done I think but I haven’t heard back from Sannie on IG yet to confirm.
Had a good time there mainly since 08’.
I appreciate Sannie for hosting and all the rest to make a nice home for us.

Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:09 am
by ripper5
Hell yeah! Bulldog in the house! :lurk: :popcorn: :emp: :beercheer:

Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:21 am
by Butcher Bob
Hopefull Stoner wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:45 am
@Butcher Bob, thankfully they don’t stink much so I never used my filter. Smells like fermented fruit sorta.

I’m hoping ur beans will pop after I get my old beans germination procedure down. Loved to get your stuff in my lungs and make a couple folks be upset when that flower is gone too.
Your skunk x big bud cross and the other similar too. I can’t recall exactly without looking at it.
I sent you beens? :confused: ....sweet. :)
Them's some old seeds by now.
If you have any that are just labeled with initials, I should be able to remember the strains and where they came from.
Hopefully they'll still pop open for you. Would be interesting to see how they do.
Anything with that Big Bud in it, should do well for you. :)

Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2022 10:54 pm
by Hopefull Stoner
Yup, and I have been in anticipation of growing them and making a few folks happy they get to puff it but not happier than me :bannana:

In the mean time the bean mommy is expressing bright green flower additions unexpectedly.
I looked up close to make sure no balls.
I was ready to chop her but already gave her water so will see what she wants To do.
Just Hope the beans get the benefit

Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2022 11:13 pm
by Lrus007
looking great

Posted: Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:39 am
by ripper5
Yumz!
:volcano:

Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:14 am
by Hopefull Stoner
Aloha Growmies,
Last Run has been the best in terms of how the BLG was more dialed in and well grown.
I figured out how to water coco coir much better now too.

You can grow BLG anyway you choose with any legit light spectrum and they will perform well. Frosty 8 , flavor 8, potency 8, aroma 8/9, keeper phenos to be found and they yield well too.

Will weigh the sugar leaf prior to making butter.
Will weigh the nugs after the cure of 90 days than 30 more days . Cure determination based on Evaluation of former BLG flower.

All I know Fo sho is I’m happy with this last run to say farewell to the BLG. If the mom has viable beans I’ll see how well the genetics will combine.

Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:40 am
by Hopefull Stoner
Few shots miscellaneous nuggets etc.
Trimmed mom’s moments ago. She looks good considering how old she has been going = 90 days Approx idk.

Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:54 am
by Hopefull Stoner
Still a pita to post the pics the way I’d want them arranged. Then the sideways picture pops up like Bing Bong I’m badd lol.
So, it seems the pics I uploaded last appear first in the post ? Unless u post pics and add them on bit by bit. Still confused

Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2022 11:03 am
by Hopefull Stoner
Last Nugs will hit the jars on 4-20/21

Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2022 11:23 am
by ripper5
Love the frost! That stuff is a tricome factory. I can see the Bubblegum genes in those buds.

Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2022 2:22 pm
by Butcher Bob
Looking tasty. :)

Posted: Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:04 am
by Hopefull Stoner
Jarred the last of the nugs yesterday. Just the burp process left, then sit and wait !
I’ll weigh it all after the cure. Not expecting much but sure happy with the haul.

Slightly over 4 oz sugar leaf was made into butter I tried to ruin smdh. Had the timer set but forgot to turn it down not long after it was on high.

The smell made me jump up and a little overflow of he crockpot wasn’t much thankfully.
So, not the perfect butter I was shooting for but it’s effective based on the toast sandwich test.
I had to lay down and effects were sorta spacey and relaxing but not knock you out for that small amount. I’m guessing it would wreck someone pretty good at higher doese I wouldn’t recommend !

Yes, the final combine butter was heated again and strained via coffee filter !

The flavor is hard to express = fermented fruit, subtle grape wine, earthy, slight flower and subtle citrus.
Aroma can be all of the above but is dominated by a cheesey funk initially that always spells dank imho.

Yes, Big League Grape can get frosty for sure.
Washing and dry sift combo to make ruble is my recommendation for tasty hash.
Using the dry ice method would work out very well too. No clue about how it presses etc.. I don’t think any of the testers squished any of them yet.

Posted: Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:56 am
by ripper5
Good job! Can make some delectable treats with that.

Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:02 pm
by Hippiechik
I have some Grape Pie x Snow Lotus growing right now. I suspect they’re both males, but they smell like grape koolaid.

Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:41 am
by ripper5
Hippiechik wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:02 pm
I have some Grape Pie x Snow Lotus growing right now. I suspect they’re both males, but they smell like grape koolaid.
Nice! Let us know how it turns out. Would be nice to get a girl & boy, so as to make beans for further propagation of the strain. :volcano:

Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:34 pm
by Hippiechik
ripper5 wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:41 am
Hippiechik wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:02 pm
Nice! Let us know how it turns out. Would be nice to get a girl & boy, so as to make beans for further propagation of the strain. :volcano:
I can tell you that neither one is a keeper for me. I’m after a very intense jet fuel smell, and neither has it.

Might be some fun smoke (assuming I get a female) but it’s not what I’m looking for.

Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2023 1:55 am
by Lrus007
find a cut of schrom
old rear end oil with lemon
use to trim it last because messed with eyes.
was like having your head over a bucket of lemon
pinsol and old grease..

Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2023 1:58 am
by rSin
sounds great!

Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2023 6:41 am
by ripper5
Ah well, just a friendly suggestion.

I'm not a fan of the fuel flavored strains myself. I like the sweeter stuff like Bubbalicious, and also spicy stuff like hazes. It's all good though! :rollitiup:

Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2023 5:53 pm
by Hippiechik
ripper5 wrote:
Tue Feb 28, 2023 6:41 am
Ah well, just a friendly suggestion.

I'm not a fan of the fuel flavored strains myself. I like the sweeter stuff like Bubbalicious, and also spicy stuff like hazes. It's all good though! :rollitiup:
For whatever reason, the jet fuel/industrial accident ones seem to work the best for me. I have been looking for this stuff for a very long time, in fact my black mamba x Bogglegum crosses had it and they were just awesome.

I have a very promising MMXX from Twenty20 that I think has some potential. She’s very short and squat, but is one of the loudest things I’ve smelled in a hot minute…and she’s barely a month old. I’m planning on taking cuttings from her, and at the minimum I want to use STS to breed her to herself.

I also won a pack of RKS beans over at OG, and I am really curious to see what they are all about. Who knows, maybe I’ll hit another clone with a nice skunk dad and see what happens.

I’m having fun just playing around with everything, and maybe eventually I’ll be able to contribute something better back to the community. Who knows. Lol