All name brand info and homemade how-to's welcome
ripper5
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 2198 times
Received Karma : 1615 times

BIG LEAGUE GRAPE = BUBBLEGUM X GRAPE PIE

Post by ripper5 »

Good job! Can make some delectable treats with that.

Hippiechik
some karma
some karma
Custom Title: my custom title
Has bestowed Karma : 36 times
Received Karma : 63 times

Post by Hippiechik »

I have some Grape Pie x Snow Lotus growing right now. I suspect they’re both males, but they smell like grape koolaid.

ripper5
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Post by ripper5 »

Hippiechik wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:02 pm
I have some Grape Pie x Snow Lotus growing right now. I suspect they’re both males, but they smell like grape koolaid.
Nice! Let us know how it turns out. Would be nice to get a girl & boy, so as to make beans for further propagation of the strain. :volcano:

Hippiechik
some karma
some karma

Post by Hippiechik »

ripper5 wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:41 am
Hippiechik wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:02 pm
Nice! Let us know how it turns out. Would be nice to get a girl & boy, so as to make beans for further propagation of the strain. :volcano:
I can tell you that neither one is a keeper for me. I’m after a very intense jet fuel smell, and neither has it.

Might be some fun smoke (assuming I get a female) but it’s not what I’m looking for.

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1125 times
Received Karma : 1759 times

Post by Lrus007 »

find a cut of schrom
old rear end oil with lemon
use to trim it last because messed with eyes.
was like having your head over a bucket of lemon
pinsol and old grease..
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: world where everone gets
Has bestowed Karma : 1668 times
Received Karma : 1063 times

Post by rSin »

sounds great!
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

ripper5
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Post by ripper5 »

Ah well, just a friendly suggestion.

I'm not a fan of the fuel flavored strains myself. I like the sweeter stuff like Bubbalicious, and also spicy stuff like hazes. It's all good though! :rollitiup:

Hippiechik
some karma
some karma

Post by Hippiechik »

ripper5 wrote:
Tue Feb 28, 2023 6:41 am
Ah well, just a friendly suggestion.

I'm not a fan of the fuel flavored strains myself. I like the sweeter stuff like Bubbalicious, and also spicy stuff like hazes. It's all good though! :rollitiup:
For whatever reason, the jet fuel/industrial accident ones seem to work the best for me. I have been looking for this stuff for a very long time, in fact my black mamba x Bogglegum crosses had it and they were just awesome.

I have a very promising MMXX from Twenty20 that I think has some potential. She’s very short and squat, but is one of the loudest things I’ve smelled in a hot minute…and she’s barely a month old. I’m planning on taking cuttings from her, and at the minimum I want to use STS to breed her to herself.

I also won a pack of RKS beans over at OG, and I am really curious to see what they are all about. Who knows, maybe I’ll hit another clone with a nice skunk dad and see what happens.

I’m having fun just playing around with everything, and maybe eventually I’ll be able to contribute something better back to the community. Who knows. Lol